Escape

Da baby_dagger

Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they kn... Altro

WARNING! PLZ READ
Marcel Styles
It was him
I guess he wasn't bad after all
Wanna skip school?
Ice Cream, Movies, and a Head Injury
Marcel's Baby, Louis' Home Life, and People From The Past
A Fight, A Party, A Prankster and New Friends
Hangovers, Bobby's Diner, and An Unexplainable Change
Being Late, Burying a Body, a Fake Name, and An Apology
Michael's Gone, Right? Then Who's in Charge Now?
Isn't He's Like 80?
I-I think I Like Him
You Didn't Have To Do All of This To Get Me Against a Wall
One Johnathan is a Nightmare, but Three of Them is Just a Horror Show
It Was The Little Things
Time and Space
Baby's Rules
There's No Way You Can Fit 20 Marshmallows in Your Mouth
The Talk
If You're Wondering How This Is Possible, There's a Simple Answer
Who's Sherlock Holmes?
It Was Self-Defence
Would You Fancy Having Dinner With Me?
Are You Planning on Donating an Organ Sometime Soon?
When I Get This Fucking Bullet Out, I'll Answer Your Qestions
Everybody, get down!
Stay With Me Louis!
Kiss Me
To New Friends And New Beginnings or Whatever People Say in Clichés
"Hi" And "Oops" Started It All
I Could End This Wretched Nightmare
It's Not Tea With The Queen
You Are Such A Tease
You're The Only One I Can Trust
He's Alive
I Didn't Know If It Was Too Cheesy
Live a Great Life, Harry.
Take A Deep Breath, And Start When You Can
Are You Going To Keep Staring At Me Or Are You Going To Kiss Me?
You're Expecting A Lot Of Fights?
Diseases Love To Linger In Groups
My Hero

Well Besides Hentai

260 7 19
Da baby_dagger

Louis' POV 

I crashed my lips onto his plump lips, his hands immediately finding their place around my neck. I tangled my fingers into his brown locks and ground against him, pushing my knee into his crotch, earning a high pitched whine from him. I traced a small pattern along his bottom lip with my tongue. He simply smirked. I let go of his hair and let my fingers roam down his fit body. He shivered slightly, letting another high pitched moan out. I was getting addicted to those beautiful noises. When my hands reached his arse, I gave it a good squeeze, loving how the curve of his bum fit perfectly with my hands. He gasped at the sudden touch. I took that to my advantage, slipping my tongue into his warm mouth. We both a released a moan when our tongues grazed each other. Our tongues fought for dominance, but shortly after he gave up. I would've loved to explore his mouth more, but I wanted a few more of those beautiful sounds. I pulled away, making him whine which quickly morphed into a moan as I trailed a line of kisses down his jawline to his neck. I left wet, open-mouthed kisses all over his nape. I knew I found his sweet spot when he released yet another high pitched mewl. I smirked and sunk my teeth into his smooth, flawless skin. I sucked the skin into my mouth, earning a chain of whimpers, moans, and curse words. I pulled away slightly and ran my tongue over the now sensitive, red, purple-ish skin. I didn't get to admire my work for long before he grabbed my head and pulled me back in for a rough kiss. He pushed me, and I fell on a soft bed. He slowly took his shirt off, teasing me, and climbed on top of me. I admired his tattoo's, tracing the butterfly on his chest, completely ignoring his scars. He ran his hands down my arms, making me shiver. His hands stopped at the hem of my shirt. He tugged on the ends, signalling he wanted it off. I sat up a little and took my shirt off. He leaned down, pressing a kiss on my lips. I groaned at the feeling of our bare chests against each other. He pulled away then trailed wet kisses down my chest. He reached up and fiddled with my nipples; twisting, tugging, all while roaming down until he reached my jeans. He looked up, cheeks rosy, eyes blown wide and filled with lust. I nodded, and he struggled with the button but finally popped it open, then pulled the zipper down slowly, giving me much-needed friction. I lifted my waist, helping him pull my jeans all the way down. He tossed them to the side. He peppered the insides of my thighs with kisses, purposely avoiding my cock.

"Please," I begged. "Don't tease."

I felt him smirk against the skin of my thighs. He squeezed me through my black briefs, eyes trained on my bulge. I threw my head back, groaning. He leaned down and mouthed me through my pants, his thumbs rubbing my hips, mouth sucking wet bites along my cock. He pulled away and hooked his fingers on the waistband of my briefs and slowly removed them. He tossed them aside, joining my jeans. I sighed contently at the feeling of freedom. He swiped his thumb over the wet head.

"You have to wake up, babe."

"What?" I asked.

"Wake up!"

My eyes flew open. Harry's room was relatively dark. He got black curtains, so very little sunlight seeps in. Harry was soundly sleeping on top of me. His arm wrapped around my torso and his head rested on my chest. He looked peaceful. Little puffs of breath escaped his slightly open mouth. I would've loved to stay there and admire Harry, but I could feel my boner rub against the sheet, causing unwanted friction.

I carefully grabbed Harry's wrist and lifted his arm. I placed it back on his side and tried to get out of bed without making much noise. I was close to the bathroom when a floorboard creaked loudly. I winced and looked back at Harry. He shifted but didn't wake up. I gently closed the door and made sure to lock it. I pulled my briefs down, groaning softly. I bit my lip to conceal any noises. I wrapped my hand around my length and slowly tugged at the foreskin. I was breathing hard, but I needed more. I swiped my thumb over the angry head, pre-cum leaking out of the tip. I tugged at my cock for a few more minutes, swallowing every noise that threatened to come out. I pictured Harry on his knees, his huge hand wrapped around my hard cock, almost engulfing it. I fucked into my wrist, gripping the counter for balance. I envisioned his pink lips stretched around my hard dick, his innocent eyes looking up at me. His wrist tugged my foreskin, exposing the head. He kitten licks the head. My hips buck, forcing the tip into his warm mouth. He opens his mouth wider, letting his jaw relax. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and fucked his mouth hard. Saliva trickles down his chin from where his mouth is deliciously stretched, taking me so well.

It wasn't long before I came with a small grunt and a whisper of Harry's name. Cum coated my hand and the counter. I took deep breaths while I grabbed a towel. I carefully cleaned my soft dick and the table. It wasn't the first time I had to do this. I've woken up with a hard dick for a week now. I keep dreaming about Harry, and his pink lips stretched around me as I fuck his pretty little mouth.

I pulled my briefs back up. I grabbed my toothbrush and quickly brushed my teeth, riding myself of morning breath. I tried (and failed) to tame my wild bed hair. I gave up, not caring that it was messy. I unlocked the door and turned the lights off. Harry was still sleeping. As I've mentioned before, the sight was beautiful. I could've admired him and describe how good he looked, even in the morning, but once again, I couldn't. Harry shifted and patted around, probably feeling for me. His eyes fluttered and turned around, his eyes barely open.

I rested my fists on the bed and leaned down. "Morning love." I leaned in and pressed a kiss to his lips.

He pressed his hands on my chest and pushed me away slightly. "I haven't brushed my teeth, Lou."

His deep, raspy voice would've been enough to stir my cock, but I controlled myself.

"I don't care." I leaned back in, but he stopped me again.

"Well, I do."

I sighed but pulled away. Harry threw the covers off him and used his hands to push himself off the bed. As he walked into his bathroom, I silently prayed that there was no sign of what I had just done a few minutes ago. I plopped down on his chair and did a few spins as I stared up at the ceiling. I could hear Harry brushing his teeth. I overheard his phone going off, and so did Harry. He dried his hands and turned the lights off. He walked out then reached out and stopped me mid-spin. I was a little dizzy, but I focused on his lips.

He gripped the arm seats and leaned down. "Now, about that kiss?"

I smiled and closed my eyes, leaning in, meeting his lips halfway. It was a slow and tender, but loving, good morning kiss. He had a minty breath from the toothpaste, but he managed to smell like strawberries as well.

"Ugh! The cuteness! I can't handle it! I'm going to die from cuteness overload."

Harry smiles into the kiss and pulls away with a soft laugh. "Morning sis." He straightened out and turned around.

She crossed her arms. "I want pancakes."

Harry scoffed. "Then go make them yourself."

She leaned on the doorway. "But you make them so much better." She whined.

"Fine." He sighed.

Amar smiled and clapped her hands happily then walked back to her room.

"She's needy," I commented.

"And demanding." Harry retorted. He walked over to his bed and made it in impressive timing. He patted down the pillows and faced me. "Come on. She gets grumpy when she doesn't get her pancakes.

I chuckled and used the arm seats to push myself up. My vision went a bit spotty, and I got dizzy. I grabbed onto the chair for balance. Harry was by my side immediately and grabbed my arm.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, 'm'fine. I just got up too fast."

Harry looked at me sceptically but nodded. He wrapped an arm around me and helped me walk out and into the kitchen. He made sure I was sat down before opening a cupboard. Harry took out an orange bottle of pills then opened the fridge. He bent down, grabbing a water bottle then closed it.

He turned around. "Take these." He handed me two of the pills and the water. "They're for the pain. I'll give you some antibiotics after you eat."

I nodded and popped the pills into my mouth, swallowing them with a sip of water. I watched as Harry turned his back on me and started making the batter.

*

Amar let out an unshameful moan when she took a bite of her pancakes. "Oh my gosh, I love your pancakes!"

Harry and I chuckled softly.

I shrugged. "I've got to agree with Amar. These pancakes taste like heaven."

Harry smiled. "Thanks, but I can't take all the credit."

Amar and I stare at him, waiting for him to explain.

"My mum was the one who gave me the recipe." He said with a ghost of a smile playing at his lips. He picked up his fork. "It was one of the only things she got to teach me before she..." He drifted off.

Amar grabbed Harry's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

He shook his head and smiled. "The school cancelled classes for today, so what do you want to do?"

Amar set her fork down. "How about we talk about Saturday?"

Harry brought another piece of pancake to his mouth. "Why? What's happening on Saturday?"

"I have a date."

Harry started chocking on his pancakes. His eyes widened and grabbed his cup of coffee. He tilted his head back as he took a large sip.

"I'm sorry." He coughed one last time. "I thought you said you were going on a date."

Amar shrugged. "I am."

Harry stared at her. "You're not going."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What!"

He cut another piece of pancake and stuffed his mouth. "You heard me."

"Why not?"

Harry ignored her question. "Who is it?"

She sighed angrily. "Cole. He has two tickets to Ariana Grande's show."

I didn't point out the fact that she used his first name. That's the first time I've heard her call someone by their first name. It might not mean anything. She might not know his last name, but then again, she always asks for the last name. It's her thing. Guess Cole is different.

"Cole?" Harry repeated. "Our waiter from The Mad Victory?"

"Yes. That Cole."

Harry scoffed. "Yeah, you're not going."

Amar was angry. She turned to me. "Louis! Back me up here!"

Harry looked at me, expecting me to be on his side. I looked between him and Amar. I didn't know what to do. He was over-protective, and I get it. I have younger sisters of my own.

I shrugged. "I mean, Cole seems like a good lad."

Harry rolled his eyes and turned back to Amar. "What if he's another Tyler?"

"He's not like Tyler." She defended Cole immediately.

"By how things ended with Tyler, I really shouldn't trust judgement on boys." He retorted.

I bowed my head and widened my eyes. That was low. Amar told me what happened with Tyler.

It showed it hurt Amar, but she masked it with a scoff. "And you're one to judge my past relationships? Shall we count how many times Alex screwed you over?"

Harry slammed his hand down on the table. "Enough! You're not going."

Amar pushed the plate away from her. "I lost my appetite." She mumbled and got off her chair. She walked to her room and slammed the door.

I pursed my lips into a thin line. "Don't you think you were a bit harsh?"

"I'm trying to protect her, Louis." He got up, grabbing Amar's plate along with his own and placed them in the sink.

"We've seen her fight and shoot her way through dozens of men." I pointed out. "I think she can take care of herself, but you have to let her. Give her the chance to live her life that you didn't get."

Harry sighed and took a seat next to me. "I know, but she's my little sister. She's the only family I have." He leaned his head on my shoulder. "I don't want to lose her."

I wrapped an arm around him. "I know you don't, but you will if you keep Amar locked here." I scoffed. "Trust me. I've tried that, and it doesn't work."

I remembered when Lottie learned about boys last year. I tried to keep her away from any boys, but it backfired. She started rebelling against me, teachers, and the school's dean. She wouldn't do anything in the house and sneaked out to hang out with friends. When I finally talked to her, she understood and went back to her usual sweet self.

Harry sighed, knowing I was right. "I'll go talk to her."

I nodded and let go of him. "I'll clean up here."

*

Harry's POV

I knocked softly on Amar's bedroom door, but I didn't get a response. I could hear light music playing inside. I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, pushing the door open. Amar was on her bed, her back facing me. The only source of light was radiating from her laptop.

I clasped my hands together. "Can we talk?"

"Came to yell at me more, or are you here to judge me some more?" She sassed.

I sighed. I deserved that.

I walked over and sat down on the edge of her bed. "I know you can protect yourself, but you have to understand that nothing good lasts in my life. I lost my mum at 11, and so did you, but I buried her. I've been running for a long time, and I'm tired. Now that I have you, I want to keep you close. I don't want to lose you. I'm scared anytime you leave my side because that could be the last time I see you. I don't want that life for you, but our father is still out there."

Amar turned around and pushed herself up into a seating position. "I do understand, Harry, but I can't live my life looking over my shoulder like you." She shook her head. "I'm not strong enough to do that."

I shook my head and scooted closer to wrap an arm around her. "You are the toughest person I know. You've endured loss, pain, neglect, and abandonment. You have survived this long on your own. I have to trust you can keep going, and I do." I sighed and rubbed her arm. "As much as I hate it, I'll train you."

"Charlie's training me," Amar stated.

I scoffed. "Yeah, not anymore. I know how Charlie trains. You're better off with me."

I shuddered at the memory of Charlie pushing me all night long to get a 1-3 sequence right. He would work me to the bone, but it paid off. I prefer Amar train with me than Charlie.

I pulled away slightly. I pulled out the gun out of my waist holster.

"It's a Sig Sauer P226. It's small, compact, and lightweight; perfect for you." I sighed and handed it to her. "You've proven you can handle a gun, so here you go. I'll give you a holster, so you'll be able to keep it close to you."

She smiled. "Thanks, but I think the security at the show won't be fond of it when they find it when searching me."

"Don't worry," I reassured her. "Charlie made a few adjustments. The gun won't be detected."

She placed the gun to the side and wrapped her arms around me. I smiled and hugged her back. I was happy she wasn't mad anymore.

"Sorry to break up this beautiful moment, but I think you ought to take a look at this," Louis said from the doorway.

Amar and I pulled away and got up, following Louis to my room. Louis took a seat on my chair and directed our attention to my laptop. He rewound the tape. We all watched as Amar elbowed a guy in the face then turned around to shoot another guy in the thigh. I cocked my head to the side impressed, that was a good move. Louis paused the tape and looked back at us.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are we supposed to be watching? Besides Amar beating two guy's asses." Amar snickered beside me.

Louis rolled his eyes and turned back to the screen. He pointed to the far back. "There's someone right here."

I kept my eyes trained on the spot where Louis pointed at and watched the tape again. Louis was right. Someone was watching us. I pressed myself against Louis' side, and he got the hint. He moved, and I did my magic.

"So, if we zoom in and advance it frame by frame," I mumbled and played the tape. I got closer to the screen and saw a female figure. I paused the tape and enhanced the picture. "That's Tessa, Alex's sister."

"Why was Tessa there?" Louis asked.

I shook my head and stared at Tessa. "I don't know, but we'll find out. That family doesn't do anything without reason."

*

I yelled out in frustration and slammed my hands down on the desk.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Louis got up from his spot on my bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't find Tessa anywhere!" I complained. "She's not in any criminal database in the world. She doesn't have phone records, credit card records, a last known address, nothing. I can't even figure out where she was born. She has no paper trail."

Louis kissed my jaw. "Keep going, love. If anyone can find someone who wants to be kept hidden, it's you, Harry Styles."

"Wait, that's it!" I yelled.

"What?"

I begin typing. "Styles. My mum's last name changed when she got married. What if the reason I can't find Tessa O' Brian is that... she's using her mother's maiden name."

There was one time Alex mentioned his mum, and he didn't use O' Brian.

"Aha!" I yelled in victory. "Tessa Wilson, last known address is 5034 Whitby Road..Denver, Colorado. Huh. That's weird."

"How is that weird?" Louis asked.

"Because Alex was born in Washington," I answered.

Louis shrugged. "Maybe they moved to Colorado and had her there."

I shook my head. It didn't make sense. I pushed my glasses up and typed some more, hoping to find more on Tessa. I stopped when two pages popped up on my screen.

My jaw dropped. "Tessa is adopted."

"What?"

I pointed to the screen. "Tessa's birth certificate shows that her biological parents are Jessica and Daren Whitmore." I typed their names into the database, and what I found was heartbreaking. "They died in a house fire. Their 6-month-old daughter, Tessa Whitmore, wasn't in the house."

Louis brought his hand up to his face and covered his mouth, shocked at the article that was showing on my screen. He faced me. "Do you think she knows?"

I shook my head and printed Tessa's birth certificate, the article, and the adoption papers. "Michael and Alex are manipulative liars. They knew if things went south, it would be good to have someone on their side. Who's better than a baby sister?"

I pushed back from my desk and got up and grabbed the papers. "I'll be back in an hour." I grabbed my coat and slipped my shoes on. "If I'm not, call Charlie."

Louis placed his hand on my chest, halting my steps. "Woah, wait. Where are you going?"

"To talk to Tessa. According to her credit card, she's been staying at Angelo Hotel for a month now." I explained. I was hoping I didn't run into Jay and Alyzea since they own the hotel.

"I'm coming with you."

My eyes widened. "No, you're not. You're hurt, and I'm not risking your life again." Before he could argue with me on it, I kissed him. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back.

I pulled back and rested my forehead against his. "I'll be back."

Louis nodded and let go of me. I walked out of my room and placed a kiss on Amar's head before leaving.

*

I sighed. I didn't know what I was walking into, but I still raised my fist and knocked on the door. I could hear the telly running then it shut off.

The door opened. "Alex-"

I drew in a deep breath. "Hi." I offered a small smile.

Tessa stared at me for a while then smiled. "Ryan?"

I rocked back on my heels and nodded. "I know you know who I am, Tessa."

She sighed and dropped the confused smile. She opened the door wider, inviting me in.

"How did you find me?" She closed the door and crossed her arms.

I pocketed my hands and shrugged. "Using your mother's maiden name, smart, but the oldest trick in the book. Plus, I'm good at what I do."

She nodded. "Right. Hacking and doing dirty jobs for gangs. You know I could have the police here in a matter of minutes."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, and I'll be gone before they even leave the station. Plus, I could tip the police off that you were involved with the school shooting at Hayfield, along with other things while I'm halfway to Ireland." I smirked. "I'm guessing you're not as good as disappearing without the help from Alex, are you?"

She clenched her jaw and licked her lips. I could see the fear in her eyes, even if she tried to hide it with sassiness. She knew I could have her serving a life's sentence with the things I knew, and her body language showed it. She slouched, keeping her body shielded. Her eyes wandered, never stopping for more than three seconds (yes, I counted). Her thumb drummed against her arm; a nervous tick she's had ever since a child.

She finally had the strength to make eye contact. "What do you want, Harry?"

I sighed. "I came here to talk to you, and I don't know how you're going to take it."

"I don't want to hear it. I don't even want to look at you. You broke my brother."

"The same brother who used me, who left me for dead, broke my heart, made me believe he had changed then fucked the first girl he laid eyes on." I released a deep breath. I wasn't here to pick a fight. "The same brother who didn't tell you that you were adopted."

Her head snapped up. "What? What are you talking about?"

I got the documents out of my bag and handed them to her. She opened the folder and looked at the papers.

Tessa scoffed. "This proves nothing. Alex would've told me if I were adopted."

I cocked my head to the side. "Would he?"

She shook her head. "It's not true."

"I know this might be hard to swallow but-"

"It's not true!" She cut me off.

She threw the papers at me, but I quickly dodged the folder. I watched as the documents slid out of the envelope. Tessa kept murmuring that it wasn't real and that I was lying. I backtracked out of her hotel room. I felt sorry when I heard her sobbing behind the door.

*

When I got home, I only saw Amar.

"Where's Louis?"

"In your room, I think." She responded, but she wasn't paying much attention. Her attention was on some show playing on the telly.

I ruffled her hair and headed to my room. I walked through the door and saw Louis sleeping in my bed. I smiled at the sight and took my coat off, along with my shoes. I walked over to him and pulled the sheet a little higher. I used the time to do some homework, starting with some essay I knew I had to start writing. I've been procrastinating this whole time, that I was fundamentally turning into E.

I grabbed my bag and took out my notebooks and the stray papers that I shove in there because I get lazy. In the silence of my room, I heard a beeping. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to find the source of the beeping. I took out the rest of the things in my bag and reached inside. My hand clamped around something tiny and metallic. I took it out and inspected it: a tracker. I felt the familiar pit of anger start to boil in me.

I plopped down on my chair and got to work. I connected the tracker to my computer and started with finding the IP address. I kept muttering little nothings, getting frustrated and madder, not realising that it had been an hour. Whoever placed a tracker on me was good at masking where the signal was jumping off of by making it bounce off of multiple cell towers; some in different states, others in different countries.

When I finally got the IP address, I yelled out in victory. I flinched and turned around to see if I woke Louis up. Louis was wide awake and staring at me, smiling; fonding.

"Sorry," I muttered.

Louis shook his head. "I've been awake for a while now."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

Louis shrugged. "It was nice to see you do what you love, although you kept getting angry. Something about servers."

I nodded. "Yeah, I found this," I showed Louis the tracker, "in my bag, and I finally figured out the IP address."

"Are you going to go?"

I smirked. "No, I left whomever it was with a little gift instead."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows. "What gift?"

I had sent an email with a virus attached to it, and when they would open it, it would disable their router and will direct them to hentai porn whenever they will try to access anything.

"Let's merely say that they won't be accessing anything right now, well besides hentai," I explained. "Are you hungry? I'm starving."

He nodded. "Yeah, I could use food."

I got up and helped Louis up.

"How long will it take for me to heal?" Louis asked.

"You got shot with a small calibre, and it didn't puncture any vital organs, didn't tear through any tendons, or fracture any bones. Charlie got the bullet out before any tissue damage could form. He cleaned it properly, so no infections will develop, as long as we routinely clean it and rebandage as well. You're young, in excellent health, and fit."

He nodded. "And what does that mean in English?"

I chuckled and sat him down on a chair. "Sorry. To sum it up, the gunshot wasn't fatal, and since you're in excellent health, I would say two more weeks. Just don't lift anything heavy, take short walks two or three times a day, and don't sleep on your injured side."

He nodded, taking in everything. "All right, great, 'cause I don't want to be in pain during my birthday."

I spun around. "When is your birthday?"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "December 24th."

I smiled. "Right before Christmas. I'll have to get you two presents."

Louis shook his head. "You don't have to get anything."

"I want to, and I am." I clapped my hands. "Now, what do you want for supper?"

He sighed. "Surprise me."

I nodded and turned around. I opened the freezer and took out the pork. "Hope you love pork chops."

*

"I cannot believe you've never had pork chops," I said, shaking my head.

Amar shrugged. "I lived off of pizza and coffee. I'm honestly getting spoiled with such good food."

Louis and I laughed at her comment.

"So..." Louis dragged the word. "How do we act tomorrow?"

"We act normal." I cut a piece of pork and chew it. "Well, as natural as we can be after a school shooting."

"Did you guys finish your English essay?" Amar asked, popping some of the mashed potatoes into her mouth.

Louis and I choke on our lemonade. What's with me and chocking today?

"I haven't started writing." Louis and I say in unison.

"I've finished it." She shrugged.

Louis laughed nervously. "What's the topic again?"

"You have to write a paper on a famous philologist," Amar answered. Louis and I groan.

"When is it due?" I asked.

"The sixteenth."

"Oh! I have plenty of time then." Louis brushed off the topic.

Amar brought her glass to her lips and murmured against the rim, "Yeah, to procrastinate."

I chuckled, while Louis pouted. He looked cute. He had his head cocked to the side, his eyes boring holes into Amar. His bottom lip covered his top one, giving them more of a rosy pink colour. He looked lovely. Those three pesky words got lodged in my throat. I didn't even know if he felt the same way. What if he didn't? No, it would be better if I stay quiet. Until I know for sure.

*

Niall's POV

The bell rang, signalling the end of the second period, Maths. Everyone scattered to put their stuff away and get out the door.

I calmly closed my bag and waved goodbye to Harry "Bye Marcel."

It still felt weird to call him Marcel when I knew that it wasn't his real name. Harry waved goodbye.

I turned to Ms Maudie. "Ms Maudie, can I leave my binder here and get it back at the end of the day?"

She nodded, not looking up from her desk. "Yeah, of course." Miss Maudie tossed me the keys. "Can you lock the door? It's my lunch time."

I nodded. "Yeah, sure."

She left and waved goodbye. I gave her a small smile and closed the door. I walked around her desk to the back of it. I knelt and tucked my binder under Ms Maudie's desk. I gripped the table to keep some balance, but it didn't help. I fell on my arse, accidentally nudging a locked a drawer with my elbow. Curious, I inspected it. It was an old table, and the drawers were falling apart. I wrapped my fingers around the handle and tugged. Three tugs later, it popped open.

My eyes widened. There were numerous bottles of whiskey, vodka, and tequila, with a small wooden box. Again, being curious (and nosey), I grabbed the box and opened it. There were drugs, a lot of them. I took an unvoluntary sniff and got a strong whiff of weed. I brought my hand up to my nose and cupped it, trying to block the smell. I bent my arm back and took my phone out from my back pocket. Harry had told us to alert him if we ever found or saw anything suspicious.

"Hey, can you come back to Calculus?" I asked.

"I'm already in Chemistry, Niall."

I heard Louis in the background. "Who's on the phone?"

"It's Niall," Harry told Louis. "What is it, Niall?"

I sighed. "I'm not sure, but I just found a secret stash of alcohol in our Maths teacher's desk, along with drugs."

It was silent on the other end before Harry spoke. "We'll be right over."

I hung up and pocketed my phone.

The whole group entered the room within five minutes.

"What is this about?" Zayn asked.

Harry turned to me. "Niall?"

I crouched down and placed all the liquor bottles on the desk.

"So, what?" Amar shrugged. "Our Maths teacher has a drink when grading papers get frustrating."

"Yeah, then explain this," I said and flipped the box, and all the small plastic bag filled with drugs fell.

Harry uncrossed his arms and stepped forward, grabbing one of the bags. "She was getting her supply from O.B.D."

Liam flicked his head toward the rest of the bags. "How do you know?"

Harry turned around and raised the bag. "It has their initials on it."

I looked through all the bags, separating them. "They all do."

"We have to figure out where she's meeting up to get supply," Harry said, placing all the drug-containing bags back in the box. "If I'm right then her dealer is in this school."

"And if you're wrong?" Zayn asked.

Harry shook his head. "Just pray that I'm right."

*

Harry's POV

"So, how exactly are you going to find her? If Ms Mickle has been taken, then what makes you think she's even alive?" Zayn asked as we entered my room.

"Oh, I know she's dead." I plopped down on my chair and started my computers up. "Why she's dead is the question."

I started by connecting to the cameras and viewing the footage of the camera in her classroom.

"You put cameras in the school? Why?" Zayn questioned.

"When Charlie and I got our suspicions, I broke into the school, and placed cameras where I thought were appropriate," I explained.

"Wait, you broke into the school?" Niall looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Yes, it was a long night- wait. Go back." I muttered to myself as I rewound the tape. "This is only hours before she went missing."

We all watched as Ms Mickle stood up abruptly. It was dark, the only source of light was her lamp on her desk. There was a large stack of papers on her desk.

"W-what are you doing here?" Ms Mickle stuttered.

"You owe Alex money." A masculine voice said. They were American.

"What?" She sounded genuinely shocked. "I-I have paid for everything!"

"You're 100 short on your last payment." A woman said. British, older, and familiar, but I couldn't figure out who it was.

"I gave the money to Johnathan!" Ms Mickle defended. "Ask him! He could've stolen the money!"

"Johnathan?" Amar repeated. "He's involved in this?"

I shrugged. "I had my suspicions."

"You're coming with us." The male voice said.

Two shadowy figures appeared: one a man and the other a woman, and grabbed Ms Mickle. She struggled in their grip, but they quickly sedated her, and she goes limp in their arms.

"Clean up and meet me in the back." The male voice ordered.

The woman appeared and started cleaning Ms Mickle's desk. She had beautifully manicured nails. There was a gold ring on her left ring finger; she had a partner. The woman bent down to pick some stuff that Ms Mickle dropped when she stood abruptly, and we got a good look at the woman's face.

We all gasped. "Mrs Wealchli."

.

A/N

E: Phew! I haven't written good plot twists since y'all found out Amar was Harry's sister.

Louis: I didn't expect that ending.

Liam: You've already lived this, Louis.

Louis: Yeah, I know, but still.

Amar: I feel like we've had this conversation before.

Harry: Louis, did you really dream all of that?

Louis: *blushing* Yeah.

Niall: Awww! I ship it so hard!

E: I'm with you Nialler, along with all the other Larries.

Zayn: I think you've satisfied the readers enough with that beginning.

E: There'll be more from where that came from ;)

Okay...

Hello, Lovelies!

I legit thought I wasn't going to update today. I wrote most of this today because I kept procrastinating, but I'm proud of myself for this one.

I finally got my chance to write the smut scene I've had saved since chappie 8.

I got to give credit to a...colleague of mine. She gave me the idea to make Mrs Wealchli part of the whole O.B.D gang.

So, about the smut? Did you like?

I know it wasn't full on smut, but I had to give you a drabble of it. I know you guys were going crazy for it. I know I was going crazy to give it to you.

Okay, what about Tessa being adopted? Who saw it coming? What did you think of it?

Do you like seeing some hacky Harry? If you do, I'll write more scenes like that.

And Mrs Wealchli being a member of O.B.D? Did you see that coming?

There's a few more plot twists coming, and one is tied to Mrs Wealchli, so get your wigs ready.

Okay, this is too long, and I want to update this. I'm not going to do the whole Dolan twins thing out of respect.

My prayers go to Ethan, Grayson, Cameron and the whole Dolan family. R.I.P Sean.

All the love xxx

- E

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

804 29 9
It's been years since the five most well known men have been together. Ever since their split, they have been doing their own thing and they have bee...
10.3K 183 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
630K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...
234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...