Happy tree friends oneshots

By sayaka_nightmare

any thing from lemons to death so yee requests are open! credits to @some_sort_of_author thanks baby, this ch... More

Pleasurable pain {flipqy} part one
pleasurable pain {flipqy} end *LEMON*
splendont ~ opening my eyes
Nutty~ {sweet desire} #lemon#
pleasurable pain {flipqy} part two
*OC*{Kaito}x Russell
flippy/flipqy ~dark side
lumpy~ first time *lemon*(request)
russell x !mermaid/siren!reader [part 1]
russell x !mermaid/siren! reader [part 2]
fuck normal flipqy x reader
daddy? Mommy?! (flippy and cuddles kid)
After war part 1( flippy/flippy x reader)
after war part 2 (flippy/flipqy x reader)
plz read
notice

Mole x sick!reader

1.9K 35 13
By sayaka_nightmare

"Hhheeeyyy" I said in sassy like tone to my best friend. I shut the door with a smile and went into the living room. 

Wonder who is my bestie for the restie? Stupid to say it like that but I've always liked it, anyways its mole.

 Mole was a good person with a terrible past. When he was 9 his dad had an accidental mishaps, while he had googles and knew what to do. Mole didn't, moles dad heard him yell when it got in his eyes and went to help his son. Sadly what ever chemical stuff his dad was messing with made him completely blind. I was new to the town then, and he had been one of the first people I met and be friended me. I was 6. My mother had found out and told dad, while I eased dropped like always. I threw a fit to go see him cause I was scared, he was still my only friend at the time.

After the doctors fixed the irritation around the eye and anywhere else, we was allowed to leave. Though he had lost all sight completely. He had went into depression and I hated seeing him sad. So I would tell him jokes, we'd listen to comedy, and I would help him around his house some since he already knew it.

He had other friends but when they kept getting hurt or killed my mole, they one by one left. This didn't help with his growing depression and anxiety. So he was always sure to be safer around me, but a few years later he had accidentally killed me. I didn't blame him, but when I came back the next day and saw him crying. He thought he had lost his only friend like he did every one else

It broke my heart.

He had became more than a friend to me, he was now my crush and I didn't give a damn. still is. 

"hello {name}.." He sounds sad, Should I tell him? Today doesn't sound like it's been good for him. But I need to tell him.. I went and sat be side him, rubbing his right arm. I can't tell him when his sad.

"Are you ok? you don't sound alright." He tensed up. I had ticked him off? I didn't mean to. I went to say sorry but he had said something first.

"Why are you here?! Every day damnit! Say a few words and leave, some times help me around town. I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE {NAME}!!! I'M FUCKING 19 BEING TREAT LIKE IM 9! IT PISSES ME OFF." He gripped his hair and grinded his teeth. 

Have I been over stepping bounties? I looked down.

"Sorry, I just thought-"

"What ever you though wasn't right.. I want to be alone and anytime I want that your here." I could feel my eyes sting with tears, I coughed a bit with some blood.

Great, I have to get my prescriptions filled.

"Then tell me to leave, I should've known I was over stepping my boundaries. I'm sorry but -"

"Leave then." I felt hurt, today of all day I had to fuck up.

"Can I please tel-"

"IT CAN WAIT, LEAVE NOW!" Tears rapidly fell. He was hurting my heart, but I need to calm down. To much blood flowing could result in something bad, and right now I don't need that to happen.

"What if it can't.." I whispered as I got up and left for the store.

Mole pov

What if it can't? Why the hell can't it wait?! 

Ugh I don't need this right now. I fucking killed lammy today. I KILLED HER! I don't know how exactly, but I was walking in the park this morning, stepped on something that cause her death.

I needed to be alone.

I'll tell her tomorrow I'm sorry, but she doesn't understand what I go though every day. No matter how hard she tried to.

"FUCK!" I stood up and kicked the side table down, probably breaking it.

I need her, and I just pushed her away. great going dumb ass. I turn to the window hearing it rain. Great.

Please come back. 

reader pov

-four days later-

"Hello miss {last name}, this way please." I nodded at the nurse, being weary as to how close I am to her. I think I'm too sick. yesterday I started throwing up blood instead of just coughing it up now. 

This is bad.

 I thanked the nurse and waited for Dr. Lumpy. I Had to turn my Phone off to help with money consumption. These trips are taking money that I'm afraid I won't have long.. 

"Hello {name} how do you feel today?" I open my mouth to reply but only ended up coughing up blood. His eyes widen before call help. My body was going into shock. 

I'm not gonna live. not long. 

-two days later-

" results have came back... to shorten this up we can't help this. This has to be the worst case or stage of lymphoma I've ever seen. Any and all treatments would be a waste of money and resources, but we will keep you on pain medication." Dr. Lumpy looked down and took a deep breath.

"your going to be the first person to completely die before 50." I felt nothing, the pain meds and realization had done that. Fear has done past. I'm just empty. I nodded my head and continue to look out side.

"Do you want us to notify anyone?" I shook my head.

The only person I want to see, I've annoyed him and made him feel bad. Made him feel like couldn't do anything. 

"your expected to die tomorrow at this rate. I'm sorry."

mole pov

I knew my house was a mess, I couldn't get a hold of {name}! Her phone says its not on. 

"GOD DAMNIT!" I lost her! MY DUMB ASS LOST HER FOR GOOD!

*rriiinnn-*

"Hello, {name} I'm sorry please come back I need you!" I said crying. A man cleared his voice. This wasn't {name}?

"Were going against {names} wishes, but us staff members think its best if she sees you mole."

"What do you mean? is she ok?" fear settled in me. please be alright.

"I wish I could say yes. but I can't. she's dying at a fast rate, and her mental state isn't good. She feels bad, for bothering you and everything. Said a nurse that had walked in on her talking to her self."

"Why do you think she's dying!?"

"She has the worst case of lymphoma this hospital has ever seen mole, she don't got long. come visit her." he ended the call. 

I rushed out my house and  started my way to the hospital, the way she taught me.

-30 mins- 

"LET ME IN!" I said kicking and hitting the gaurds.

"sir we can't do that, your causing panic."

"MY BEST FRIEND IT DYING LETB ME IN!!" 

"let him go he's here cause of me, mole this way please." he grabbed my hand and walked me into her direction while tears fell from my eyes.

reader pov

"you have a visitor."

"tell them to go away." I heard whispering and the a door closing. 

she left thanks.

"{nickname}?" I looked at him. 

"why- how-"

"Dr. Lumpy..." he rushed over and kissed me. 

at this moment I'm glad I had brushed my teeth in the shower.

"why?"

"I love you, I know this is a horrible time to be admitting this but damn it I love you. please don't leave me." he was crying.

"that was my first kiss and your mole." I smiled at him. 

"I know." he kissed me again.

"I love you too.." 

"No {name} don't go!"

"I'm sorry.." 

I'm glad I got to kiss you before I died.

*BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
84.6K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
232K 6.8K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
212K 9.9K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...