Jade and Beck ~ Have They Mov...

By Victoriously_Me

When Jade and Beck broke up, they were both shocked and heartbroken. But before the Platinum Music Awards, Be... More

•We Need A Plan•
Let's Get Started!
Into Action ~ Fase 1
Into Action ~ Fase 2
Into Action ~ Fase 3
Into Action ~ Fase 4
Happy Endings
Epilogue

Jade and Beck ~ Have They Moved On?

8.6K 138 21
By Victoriously_Me

Disclaimer - This Show And Characters And Most Setting Belong To Dan The Creator Of Victorious. I Own Mostly Nothing.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Jade's POV

I sighed, as Tori nagged me with questions about Beck and comments on how we should get back together. But honestly I was fine. Well, after a couple of days I was. Sure I was upset before, but I moved on. Their was a new guy at Hollywood Arts, that I just started dating. He was a dancer named Jeremy. And he was actually really cute and funny and all other girls don't fan over him like they did with Beck. I turned back to Tori, and crossed my arms across my chest. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you want Beck and I together?" I asked.

"Because it's obviously you still love each other" she points out.

"We don't actually" I scowl, "we like different people. I like Jeremy and Beck likes you".

"Beck doesn't like me!" she says defensively.

"He tried to kiss you before the Platinum Music Awards, didn't he?" I say refuring to the night that broke my heart.

She stays quiet. I smirk, knowing I've won that fight. I turn around and walk away from her, into Sikowitz's classroom. I smile when I see Jeremy sitting down in the back saving a seat for me. I sit down beside him and kiss his cheek. "Hi, babe" I say. He turns to look at me, his black Justin Bieber hair swishing behind him. I loved his hair. Sometimes even more then I liked Beck's hair. His eyes are adorable, to. His baby blue eyes.

"Hey Jadelyn" he smiles teasing me by my full name.

"I told you never to call me that" I scowl.

"Sorry" he kisses the top of my head.

I smile. Everyone else enters, Sikowitz entering last. This time he enters from the window, which sometimes he does. Sikowitz isn't a normal teacher, that can be fun. Sikowitz is fun. Even without trying. And since it's an acting class, it's fun by itself. He has a coconut in his hand with a large green straw in one of the holes.

"Morning, class" he says, "have any of you tried going through a window?".

Everyone says "No", but me. I went through a window to get Cat for waxing off my eyebrows. But Beck held me back from her. I would've got her sooner, if he hadn't.

"Time for an improve session!" announced Sikowitz, "between" he scans the room, "Beck and Jade".

I sigh and step onto the stage, Beck behind me. I turn to Sikowitz, to see what we have to do.

"Beck your going to be a man at a drive threw who is hitting on the girl who is trying to get your order" he turns me, "that will be played by Jade".

I sigh and stand infront of Beck.

"And action!" says Sikowitz's running off the stage.

"Hello, sir, what might I get you today?" I say in my peppy girl accent. Ulk, I hate peppy girls.

"Your phone number" he smirks.

"Um, I'm sorry we don't sell my phone number..." I say pretending to be weirded out, "we have pizza".

"Then I would like a slice of you" the whole class laughs at Beck's comment, except for Jeremy.

"Would you like any real food sir?" I say pretending to get annoyed.

"I want something spicy" he says keeping the smirk on his face, "like you".

"I am not a food, would you like something you can eat!" I shout.

"Nope, just you" he shakes his head.

"You know what fine" I smirk, "come closer".

Beck leans in, only to meet my hand. I push him backwards and smirk. "That will be three dollars and fifty five cents".

Everyone claps as I proudly strut off the stage. It was fun to push Beck, like I got my anger out from making me so mad. He did it more then once. He embarrassed me, by not opening the door and upset me by almost kissing Tori. I looked as he rubbed his head, because it had hit the ground, and gave me a "What Was That For?" look. All I did was smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 150 22
Xavier doesn't want any connection with his old life, after his dad kicked him out, Wednesday broke his heart and his art never took off. He had star...
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
10.4K 328 18
Tony wondered if he would skirt around the topic if Peter became the subject of it. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ It started off with a few missing children...
305K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc