SECRET ADMIRER

By blissfcll

"potter! i heard you got a secret admirer!" the voice laughs. ALSO ON AO3 WITH CORRECT GRAMMAR AND MISTAKES: ... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.

ix.

82.1K 3.7K 6.8K
By blissfcll

Draco woke up from hearing knocking on his door.

"Can I come in?" Asked the knocker.

He let out frustrated groan, how dare they interrupt his beauty sleep, "No, fuck off." Draco said as he rolled eyes.

"And why should I do that?"

"Because i'm busy."

"Doing what exactly?"

Draco sniggered, and wiped his tear stained cheeks, "Crying. Now fuck off will you?"

Suddenly the door swung open, revealing Blaise, who had his arms crossed and was looking at Draco with a grim look on his face.

He walked to the edge of Draco's bed and sat down next to him, "I don't believe you."

"Huh?" A confused Draco asked.

"I don't believe that Potter likes someone else."

"Blaise, this isn't going to make me feel any better-"

"I'm being serious-"

"So am I!"

"He likes you, I know he does."

Draco gritted his teeth, "Blaise-"

"I've seen the way he stares at you, the way he blushes when you tease him, the way he smiles when ever he sees you, the way-"

"Stop bullshitting! Honestly-"

"Draco! For fucks sake!" Blaise shouted.

Draco went silent.

"He likes you! You daft twat!" Blaise said while he shook his head disapprovingly. He walked to the door, and then turned back to look at Draco, "He likes you. Trust me, he does."

_

Dear Harry,

Hello.

Do you have any ideas who I am yet?

Let me guess: "No I have no clue because i'm really oblivious and frankly I don't really care anyway because I have my eyes on someone else?"

I honestly don't know what other clues to give you.

You must have some idea who I am, surely you must.

Today's clue is : Hermione punched me in the face once?? I don't know??? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM??

Ps. If you don't know who I am by now, then I won't hesitate to pitch myself off of the astronomy tower.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer.

-

Dear my secret admirer,

How did you know I like someone? Do you know who it is?

Are you jealous? I don't see why, you're ignoring the fact that you might be the one I like, ever thought of that?

There's this guy, the one that I like, and i'm really hoping that it's you.

I've thought about it sometimes, that maybe he could be you, but no.

He's not you, I know he's not, he can't be!

The guy I like would never be interested in me...

But I wish you were him.

Hermione punched you in the face? No way! That must have hurt.

Ps. Please don't.

From,
Harry.

_

It was late at night, and Harry was in his bed with the marauders map in his hands.

He searched for Draco's name, but it was no where to be found.

It could only mean one thing, Draco was in the room of requirement.

Harry got out of bed, put his invisiblity cloak on, and started walking to the room of requirement.

What was Draco doing in the room of requirement?; He thought.

As he reached the room of requirement, he turned a corner to see something that he definately didn't expect to see.

Draco was sitting on the floor, he had one arm wrapped around his knees that were being held closely to his chest, and the other arm was by his side. He was looking up at a mirror.

But it wasn't just some random mirror, it was the mirror of erised.

How did Draco even know that the mirror was here?; Thought Harry. He must have came here before.

At that moment, Harry didn't know what to do. Should he go back to the gryffindor dormities and sleep, or just stay here?

He decided to sit down next to Draco.

Harry turned to look at him, Draco was breathing very heavily and shaking slightly, was he cold or something? His face was flushed and Harry was certain that he could see faint tears on his cheeks, but then again, he couldn't be sure. No matter how sad he looked, Harry still thought Draco was beautiful.

Why was he crying?

I wonder what he sees in that mirror.

Hoping that he wouldn't regret it later, Harry took his invisiblity cloak off. He looked at Draco's hand that was right beside him, he wanted to hold it, he wanted to make Draco feel better.

"Malfoy," Harry said in a low voice, "Are you okay?"

Draco jumped at the sound of Harry's voice, merlin- when the fuck did he get here?!

As Harry expected Draco to say something, he didn't. Draco remained quiet, still focusing his attention on the mirror.

"Malfoy.." Harry breathed.

"I'm sorry." Draco blurted out.

"For?"

"For being a dickhead to you."

"It's alright. You're not a dickhead to me anymore, that stopped a while ago."

Harry looked down at Draco's hand again, and moved his own hand a bit closer.

"What do you see?" Draco asked nervously.

For the first time this night, Harry looked into the mirror of erised.

He remembered the first time he discovered the mirror of erised, it was in his first year, he saw his parents.

But this time, he didn't see his parents, he saw something a lot more different.

It was him and Draco. Kissing and holding hands. It was him and Draco in love. He watched a little longer, and realized that him and Draco both had matching rings on their left hands. He comprehended what it meant, and a huge smile appeared on his face.

Harry obviously couldn't tell Draco what he saw, so he just told him that he would rather not say. Draco nodded and then Harry asked him what he saw.

He wondered if Draco could see the same thing as him, he wished that Draco could see the same thing as him.

And Harry was right. Draco could see the same thing as him. But he too, decided not to share what he saw.

Both of the boys hearts beamed with happiness. Even though they both thought that this would never happen in real life, they smiled at the thought of it.

"This is nice." Harry spoke delicately.

Draco turned to look at Harry, "The mirror?"

"No. You, Me and you. Not arguing, I mean."

"Yeah, it is."

Harry repeated the action that he did way too many times this evening, which happened to be looking at Draco's hand.

I wonder what would happen if I held his hand right now.

No, Harry, you shouldn't.

I should.

No.

Ignoring the voice in his head that was disagreeing with his thoughts, Harry inched his hand closer to Draco's, and nervously held Draco's hand in his hand softly.

Draco's breath hitched; ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod he's holding my hand what do i do why is he holding my hand MERLIN HIS HANDS ARE SOFT OHMYGOD OHMYGOD.

The two of them couldn't stop blushing, neither of them knowing what to say.

After a couple of minutes, Harry decided to speak up, "It's getting late. We should probably go to bed."

"Yeah." Draco exhaled.

"I'll walk you back- I mean- If you want me too- Unless-"

"Okay."

Harry put his invisiblity cloak over the both of them, and they proceed to walk to the slytherin common room.

Draco tried to keep his breathing calm, they were both so close and they were still holding hands.

They finally reached the slytherin dormitories, but neither of them wanted to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Harry smiled.

Draco nodded, "Tomorrow."

Just as Draco was about to enter his common room, Harry shouted, "Wait!"

"Yes?"

Harry fidgeted with his hands, not really sure why he was nervous, "Goodnight."

Draco blushed, "Goodnight, Potter."

_

"Pansy! I held his hand!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 153 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter
643K 21.1K 67
Harry was not at all excited to start school again. He was not ready for all the "dark lord" talk to start up again. Back at Hogwarts harry walks in...
252K 9K 200
- πˆππ‚πŽπ‘π‘π„π‚π“ πƒπ‘π€π‘π‘π˜ κ’·κ’¦κ’· β€βž·.. πš‹πš˜πš˜πš” πš˜πš—πšŽ π–€β‚ŠΛš β˜†ε½‘ κ’°#𝑭𝑢𝑹 𝒀𝑢𝑼𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑫𝑢𝑺𝑬 𝑢𝑭 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀꒱...
449K 19K 15
Harry starts receiving letters from a secret admirer. (Unedited, spelling mistakes may occur)