TWDG- Louis x Reader 【onesho...

By TallestOfThemAll

Disclaimer: you don't need to be 18 or over to read this, it's just some of the chapters in this book may be... More

Ch 1: Teasing,
Ch 2: Swimming,
Ch 3: Tricks,
Ch 4: Jealousy,
Ch 5: Dinner fights,
Ch 6: Hunts,
Ch 7: Christmas,
Ch 8: Disagreements,
Ch 9: Intimate,
Ch 10: Cold,
Ch 11: Protective,
Ch 12: Pranks, PART. 1
Ch 14: Problems,
Ch 15: Pranks, PART. 3
Ch 16: New girl, PT. 1
Ch 17: Punishments,
Ch 18: New girl, PT. 2
Ch 19: New girl, PT. 3
❣️•Suggestions•❣️
Ch 20: He's a tease,
Ch 21: Mitch the bitch,
Ch 22: Unfortunate,
Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4
Ch 24: She's jealous,
Ch 25: New girl, PT. 5
Ch 26: New girl, PT. 6
Ch 27: Bitten,
Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7
Ch 29: Nightmares,
Ch 30: A soldier,
Ch 31: Conceal,
Ch 32: Cheater, PART. 1
Ch 33: Saviour,
Ch 34: Cheater, PART. 2
Ch 35: Surprise,
Ch 36: Cheater, PART. 3
Ch 37: Guilt,
Ch 38: Too late,
Ch 39: Kinky,
🎨 •Requests• 🎨
Ch 40: Cheater, PART. 4
Ch 41: Heartbreak,
Ch 42: True love,
Ch 43: Hurt,
Ch 44: 'I love you too.',
Ch 45: Reunion,
Ch 46: Caught,
Ch 47: You matter,
Ch 48: Silence,
✔️ Q&A: questions. ✔️
✔️ Q&A: answers. ✔️
Ch 49: Teach me,
Ch 50: Motivation, Part: 1
Ch 51: Beach Trip,
Ch 52: Delivery,

Ch 13: Pranks, PART. 2

4.3K 71 133
By TallestOfThemAll

< imagine: yesterday was immensely eventful.
Your prank on Louis didn't seem to bother him that much... which was suspicious. You come up with yet another idea to give your boyfriend a taste of his own medicine. Only this time.. it doesn't involve burning his face.

• your muscles ached with agony as you lay there still. You've been awake for quite awhile now but haven't gathered the courage to actually get up. The space next to you was empty and cold- a strange thing indeed.
• when did Louis get up??
• you finally decide to get out of bed, your legs still a little wobbly from yesterday's events.
Your clothes were neatly folded on the four of the bed, awaiting your presence.
• and within 3 minutes, you were now fully clothed and ready for the day.
• walking slowly to the door and wrapping your small delicate hand around the shiny metal handle. Turning it to make sure it wasn't jammed.
You turn it fully and swing open the vast wooden door with such ease, it's hinges creak slightly from the heavy movement.
• your head pokes out to get a look around- no one was in sight?
You recall being in Louis' room at the moment. A red hue painting your once cold cheeks.
• your feet inch out into the hall followed by your drowsy body.
• the wooden floorboards creaked after pressure applied.

• you carefully shut the old door behind you with a little click signifying it was closed properly. Your eyes scanned the dim-ish scenery around you.
"hey." A voice calls out behind you. Causing you to jump and gasp- realising it was only Marlon.
• "hey Marlon," you greet with a small wave. "What brings you here?"
He chuckles, "Well I was just taking Rosie out for a much needed walk, and I saw you just standing here" His explanation made instant sense to you.
"O-oh, right!" You stutter aloud.
• Marlon raises an eyebrow, "so why were you standing here like that?" He asks quizzically.
• "do you know where Mitch is?" You smartly avoid his question.

• ".... our in the courtyard, near the greenhouse." He answered truthfully. A little ticked off however because of your indenial.
"Great. Thank you!" You quickly thank him and scurry off around the corner of the hall in a blink of an eye.
Leaving Marlon standing there, speechless and confused.

•••

You find Mitch after basically running to get to the greenhouse without being seen.
Louis was still out of sight...

You notice two other people were with him- Aasim and Willy. They seemed to be arguing quite alot. You make your way over to them, purposely making noise so that it announced your presence and arrival.
"Oh! Hey" Willy greeted with a big smile before returning back to what looked like a bomb he was working on.
Aasim nods while Mitch stares.

"So... I'm here to say that the prank worked." You explain, "it got him good too!" Mitch's eyes lit up with joy.
Willy on the other hand perked up and gave a confused glance your way, you remember that he didn't know about the bomb prank.
It wasn't until Aasim butted in and told him everything.
Willy straight away gasped, "wow! Cool!! What his reaction!?" He excitably moves around in his seat.
You sigh, "he didn't really do that much... the worst he did was a glare and the silent treatment"

Everyone looks shocked. Mitch mostly looking disappointed, "that's lame.." he muttered.
"I gave the bomb a name by the way," you interrupted the oncoming silence.
Attention was all on you, awaiting- "I named it, Mitch's masterpiece."

Aasim immediately rolls his eyes. "Aw man! How come he gets a bomb named after him?" Willy protests with a whine.
"I like that." Mitch suddenly speaks up, his face full of gratitude.
Aasim however 'tsks' at this- "pfft, of course you do. It's named after you let alone you made it." He sneers.
Willy gasps astonishingly, "Wait, you made it?!" He turned to the brunette next to him.
Mitch nods sheepishly.

"Yea and it almost costed Louis' life." Aasim interrupts the sweet moment with him venom laced words.

You sigh once again, a headache threatened to make an appearance. "Ugh look. Can't we get along?" You offer, trying to create peace among them all.
Causing Aasim to scoff and cross his arms, "Yea like it's just thattt easy."

You sweat you could've pounced on him right then and there. But you kept to your morals.
"Aasim, seriously- why do you have to be so negative all the time!?" You argue frustratedly.
"Yea, why?" Willy cuts in smugly. Causing Aasim to growl and attempt to swing at him without a thought- Mitch immediately steps up from his seat, "woah, hey!? What's wrong with you fuckhead!" He yells, pulling Willy away so that he's behind him.
"Aasim I think you should leave. But before you do, don't go spreading your lies to everyone" you order sternly. Aasim shakes his head while muttering vowl things under his breath, walking out of the greenhouse and finally out of eyes sight.

"Sorry about that guys... I shouldn't have come here after all" You murmur sadly, feeing guilty of the situation that had unfolded.
"It's not you fault that Aasim is such a douche bag" Willy assures nicely. Walking out from behind Mitch confidently.
A faint smile rises to your lips at his kindness.
"...Have you seen Louis around?" You decide to ask, seeing as you had nothing else to talk about and the tension in the air was still very much there.
Willy shakes his head.
"He went with Clementine somewhere. Hunting I think. And there was something about visiting that James guy" Mitch said, taking a seat once again.

"Oh.." you frown slightly, "well thank you!" And with that, you exchange a few more words and waves before running off.

•••

You make your way into the building. An idea to prank Louis again has came into your mind. He was still out with Clementine so that gave you plenty of time to plan and work it out.
As you were walking to the kitchen, you bumped into someone who was way shorter than you- AJ.
His face a scowl until he realised that it was you.
"Hey!" He smiled up at you.
"Hiya AJ, do you have some time to spare?" You ask, lowering your height a little bit.
He nods enthusiastically- "would you like to help me out with a prank?"

His face contorts with confusion, "p-prank?" He sounds out the word with wonder. "What's that?"
You couldn't help but chuckle, "Well a prank, is something you do on someone. But whatever you do to them or say. it's not real- like a trick" you escaping the what you could without sounding like jibberish.
He seems to understand as he nods with a small smile. "I like that sound of that" he announces.

"Who are you doing this prank on?"

You giggle, "Louis."
AJ's eyes widen and his face is full of excitement. "This is going to be fun!" He beams, doing a little dance. You burst into fits of laughter at his cuteness- once you stop and control yourself, you ask him a question. "Do you happen to know where Ruby or Omar is?"

AJ thinks shortly, "Yea, they're in the kitchen right now. I just came from there" he answers helpfully.
"Well then! What are we waiting for!?" You hype up, causing AJ to be just as excited.
Both of you starting down the rest of the hall to the kitchen. There, you could get some help with your second prank.

•••

"So you're telling me, you're going to prank Louis by spiking his food?" Ruby asked with dread and suspicion.
Omar however was not amused the slightest, a scowl present on his normally deadpan face.
"That could kill him." Omar spat.

You felt like you were about to explode from frustration. "Seriously? Why does everyone think I'm trying to kill the damn guy!!"
You shake your head, "all I'm doing is a harmless prank. It's payback for what he's done to me in the past"
AJ nods along.
"Please help us" the boy pleads with a pout.
And it was obvious that Ruby had a soft spot for him- her hard stare softened as she laid eyes on AJ. Silence suffocates the air between us all.
Ruby lets out a prolonged sigh, "Fine. As long as he lives" she finally agrees. AJ practically jumped out of his skin with glee. It was a rare thing to see nowadays.

Omar however was still being stubborn.
"I still have some of that herb mixture that Clem brought from James. We could spike it with that" Ruby announced. Already looking for the said product.
You look over at Omar who hasn't budged one bit, "come on.. we need your help" you plead this time.
AJ started to give the best puppy dog eyes he could manage.
Omar's face shifted to a defeated look- "okay. I'll participate. But if anything happens-

"Nothing will happen. I promise" you cut him short of his words.
He nods understandably and helps Ruby search.

"I wonder how he'll react" AJ murmured.
"Hopefully something worthwhile." You reply.
"I found it!" Ruby yelled. Her hand was clutched around the that held the herbs, that would soon become Louis' dinner.
"Let's get to work then." Omar mumbled, stepping away from the cabinet he was just looking around in.
"Can I help!?" AJ asked excitedly, rushing over to the bench.

"No." Omar snapped. "Only cooks should do this."
AJ's face saddened immediately, his head hung low as his foot slightly kicks at the floor.
"O-ok" he stuttered.
Your heart sank at the sight and so did Ruby's- "hey, of course you can little buddy! Here start with this" Ruby's offer perked up AJ as a smile flashed onto his face.
A pot was laid near him, "now all you have to do, is put these pre-cut vegetables in the boiled water" Ruby instructed him. Whilst Omar glared from the sidelines, preparing other ingredients for the dinner.

You felt the urge to look outside the window to see if Louis and Clem had returned. And to your much needed luck, there were still out.

A bad feeling started to sit in your stomach. But you shook it off as nothing.
Because it was nothing right?...

•••

"It's finished!" Ruby and AJ yell in unison. Proud of the fresh stew they made together with the help of Omar.
You lean off the wall and have a look at the food. A serving was ready for Louis, the batch that had the contents of the herbal medicine.
While the rest of the stew was untouched and was tone eaten by everyone else.
You left aside another bowl for Louis so after he ate the spiked food, he'd have a proper dish for dinner to back it up. So you weren't actually starving him.

AJ hopped off the stool he was kneeling on the help cook, and handed you the serving that Louis would have to eat first.

"Guys, hurry up! They're back." Omar looked back from the window with concern.
We instantly scurried around and placed the bowls of food on the bench for people to take.
You and AJ had the dinner for Louis- a smile plastered on his face.
"Should i tell Clem about this?" He inquired as you two walked down the hall, side by side.
"Not until the prank is over. I don't think she would agree with the whole spiking food situation" you explain to the boy to which he surprisingly nods in understanding.

You both reach the doors that lead outside but you freeze. Realising that James was with them..
Your eyes watch as Louis speaks at little to him before instantly making his way over to the building. You tense.
"What's wrong?" AJ asks beside you. Slightly concerned with your sudden change of aura.

Louis comes closer, Chairles swung over his shoulder lazily.
Your grip on the bowl tightens.

Once Louis was up the stairs and at the door, his eyes lock onto yours.
His face immediately lights up as he jolts the door open fastly and hurries over.
"Hi little man!" He quickly acknowledges AJ's presence then locks a gaze on you again.
"Hey you.." he changed his tone to a more smooth, lower frequency. His feat take a few steps closer to you.
Butterflies began to flutter in your stomach.
"Looking as beautiful as always~" Louis purrs as he picks you up into a big hug.

The bowl of food was quickly handed to AJ before you were drowned in Louis' arms.
After a few minutes, we pull away. Still staring at each other.
Sudden realisation hit us as we remember AJ standing right there.
"Oh? What's that you're holding??" Louis points to the food in his hands.
The boy gives you a quick glance before replying- "it's dinner, for you" he lifts the bowl higher so that Louis could get a better look.

"For me?" Louis gently grabs the serving in his larger hands. Dropping Chairles to lean on his leg.
Both you and AJ nod, "we made it together." You explain.
Causing Louis to look up at you from his food, his gaze in awe.
"Well then, I better start eating this before it gets cold" He announces, walking to the doors. But turned around- Careful to pick Chairles up in the process. Soon placing the chair leg in the same room as the piano before returning back.

"Come on" Louis holds out his free to you. You smile greatly as this gesture and take his hand with your's gladly.
"Wait, I need to get my dinner!" You halt. But AJ already notified you that he'd bring it, "I'll get it for you"

You nod at the small boy and watch as he runs off towards the kitchen.

"Alright let's go." You follow Louis outside and soon reach the bonfire. It's warm glow luminous to the sickening silent darkness.
Louis taking a seat on a log patting a space next to him.
You ease yourself so that you were next to him but facing him at the same time- you were going to make sure you saw a reaction with this prank.

Your eyes look to see James and Clem talking to AJ who had your dinner in his tiny hands.

"Babe?" Louis calls out. Getting your attention back to him. You raise an eyebrow, "yea?"
He shuffled in his seat- "... never mind." He shook it off which was odd. If he had something to say he would always say it.. never backed down.
He tells a few jokes and about how his day was absolutely fantastic! He also complimented you here and there which made your cheeks burn up greatly. After some time, he decides to scoop a spoonful of his lukewarm dinner and lifted into his mouth. You watch with guilt as he chewed on the stew with a smile.

After what seemed like forever. Your gaze was torn from the bonfire because of vigorous gasping noises beside you. Hands gripped at your shoulders with such force that it shocked you.
Louis dropped the bowl causing the 85 % left of stew to flow onto the dusty earthy ground.
'The ants are gonna be well fed..' you thought to yourself but broke out of your trace as Louis grips at his throat. His facial expression unexplainable..

Tears welled up in his once joyful, playful eyes.
You feel bad immensely that it ached psychically.
"Hel-lp m-me" he managed to choke out.

AJ runs over to the scene after finishing his conversation with Clem and James.
He places your food to you. "Hey AJ, this isn't going well. Could you get his real dinner and some water please?" You desperately but calmly ask of AJ. He nods, his face worried after seeing the state of Louis.
Who was now on the floor shivering and curled up.
'I really messed up..' you thought.

Soon, AJ came dashing over. Handing you the necessities you requested.
"Louis, here. Drink this" you crawl over to your boyfriend. His eyes tightly shut but he still somehow sat up.
Taking the water from you and drinking it thankfully. AJ stayed right by your side- making sure everything was okay.
After a few longing, agonising minutes. Louis started coming back to him normal self. He weakly smiled at you- "Lou, you don't need to smile..." you whisper. Caressing his burnt up cheek.

"Heh.. I must be allergic that that stew.." he mumbled in return. Gliding his hand on top of your's.

Even more guilt washed over you like an enormous and erratic tsunami.
"Here, this is your actual dinner we made." You ashamedly handed over his dinner. His face full of confusion, "but wasn't the one I just had-

"It was a fake one. We spiked it with the herbal medicine that James gave us... I wasn't expecting a reaction like that from you. I thought it was harmless.. but I was clearly wrong" you interject, hanging your head low.
Silence thickened the tension in the air- causing you to look back into his dark hazel eyes that would get you lost in every time you searched them.
His face was hurt and filled with betrayal, his eyes darkening with fuming anger.

You start to back away. A little scared at the sight before you. You have never seen Louis this angry let alone him look at you with such a hateful theme and a furious passion overriding it.
His hand lurches out and hooks onto your wrist- a gasp escapes your lips as the pressure applied to your limb was immensely powerful. So much that you could feel your blood circulation cut off immediately.
His hold kept getting tighter and tighter, not caring for your whines and protests.

AJ started to freak out of the situation at hand.
He contemplated getting Clem but he was too afraid to leave Louis alone with you. A new side of Louis has arisen... and it wasn't a good one.
A dark aura surrounded him. And AJ only knew one thing that would make it all go away.

You could practically feel your wrist bone crack a little under the overwhelming amount of pressure added to it after every second.
There was definitely a bruise forming under his grip. Your skin would probably be coloured the same colour as a storm sky would produce.
Louis the whole time held a deeper stare at you. His eyebrows knitted together tightly.
He was in a trance fueled by extreme agitation that couldn't be broken by words.. actions were now the only hope.
A scream ready to pounce out of your oesophagus any minute now. Tears now running free down the barren wasteland of your sweaty cheeks.

AJ bit his lip and hesitated. But eventually leapt full force onto Louis' back. Causing the male to groan and lose focus on your now injured wrist.
His hand let go immediately and reached for AJ but the boy was quick to his feet and was ready to do more damage other than jumping onto a back.

Louis shook his head vigorously with widened eyes. Looking around himself in complete and utter bafflement. His eyes landed on your cowering form. You rise to your feet shakily, taking more steps away from your deranged boyfriend.
Louis attempted to get closer to you, but as soon as he neared. You flinched away so much that you almost fell back.
AJ stepped in front of you, standing ground.
"Come any closer and I'll kill you." AJ threatened with a scary tone.

Louis tried to catch your eyes. But you kept avoiding contact.

He was basically pleading at this point. But you were too much in pain and shock to really care.
AJ suddenly kicked the untouched dinner for Louis so that it toppled over- it's contents spilling and fed the nature.
"You don't get to eat." AJ warned menacingly.

Louis wasn't moving anymore. He was in silence as well.
Which was probably the best he could do right now.
Especially since his well-being would be low due to a certain little boy who had a fire ignited within him.
"I'm done with this." You whimper. Your voice broken and trembling powerfully.

Your legs start to take their own accord and take you towards the building. Moving fastly and constantly looking behind you. AJ hot on your trail.
Once you enter, everyone was on their way outside. Their faces full of glee and jokes were being shared around frequently.
But soon laying eyes on you distressed state, their expressions dropped to concerned written ones. You clutch you throbbing wrist tighter even more- causing you to wince slightly from the immediate pain.

Pushing past the crowd and ignoring everyone's worries. AJ left you be to go into his dorm room he shared with Clem.
He felt bad for what you went through. Even so Louis had a horrible prank done to him, he didn't have the right to grab you like that.

You enter your room, purposely locking the door behind you. The voice of everyone hollered into the night air from outside your window. They all seemed to forget what they had just seen of you. And it was comforting..
But Louis however was sat on a log by himself, not immersing into any conversation whatsoever. You shut your window and sigh.
Your wrist reminding you of tonight's events.

•••

After some time. You had calmed down partially. No one was outside anymore.

As you were about to head off to bed form after being huddled up in the corner of your room for at least half an hour, the sound of crinkling paper sliding across the wooden floor sounded into your ears.
You look up and see what it was.
A piece of paper- you pick it up curiously.
A smile cracked onto your sad expression.
It was a beautiful drawing made by AJ- it was honestly the cutest and made your torn heart mend a little.
You'd treasure this artwork, hanging it up on the wall and nodding approvingly.

At least one person cared about you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 9.2K 69
Requests are open again! Carl grimes one shots!! This is my first time writing anything on Wattpad but I love writing and I love Carl so here we go...
166 10 4
Getting tired of me yet? No? Good...good... Take some bi/lesbian oneshots to keep yourselves entertained while I work on A Whole Family :) Might be m...
569K 7.6K 34
Taking requests A/N not all imagines are by me #28 - Zombie
247K 2.1K 70
imagines of twd characters by mwah, theshortking. xx the walking dead oneshots, preferences, and requests ✎ does contain both smut and fluff ✎ on occ...