The Prince and the Butterfly...

By MingieMarkie6

。Start: October.10.18 。Finish: February.12.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* *Highest Ranked #1 for nct18 on August.26... More

。 Chapter 1 ~ The 2 Life style 。
。 Chapter 2 ~ Save me? 。
。 Chapter 3 ~ My boys?? 。
。Chapter 4 ~ Being followed?! 。
。Chapter 5 ~ Moving!!! 。
。Chapter 6 ~ Little bro??? 。
。Chapter 7 ~ First Day of school... 。
。Chapter 8 ~ Situation part 1... 。
。Chapter 9 ~ Situation part 2... 。
。Chapter 10 ~ True self... 。
。Chapter 11 ~ Who's getting marry? 。
。Chapter 12 ~ Defending my love ones 。
。Chapter 13 ~ Together!! 。
。Chapter 14 ~ Little brother??? 。
。Chapter 15 ~ The rescue plan... 。
。Chapter 16 ~ Rude... 。
。Chapter 17 ~ Always and forever 。
。Chapter 18 ~ Sad...moments 。
。Chapter 19 ~ The same 。
。Chapter 20 ~ Back to school... 。
。Chapter 21 ~ Little Mochi 。
。Chapter 22 ~ His parents?! 。
。Chapter 23 ~ what happened?! 。
。Chapter 24 ~ Changed?! 。
。Chapter 25 ~ still sick... 。
。Chapter 26 ~ What's happening?... 。
。Chapter 27 ~ Engaged??? 。
。Chapter 28 ~ Cuteness 。
。Chapter 29 ~ Jealousy?! 。
。Chapter 30 ~ The truth?! 。
。Chapter 32 ~ Friends?! 。
。Chapter 33 ~ 18+!!! & Sick again?! 。
。Chapter 34 ~ Surprise!! 。
。Chapter 35 ~ The Wedding!! & End 。
。Bonus Chapter Part 1 。
。Bonus Chapter Part 2 。

。Chapter 31 ~ Missed you... 。

649 17 2
By MingieMarkie6

Kun: "You didn't tell him where she is did you?"

Renjun: "No I didn't...But I did tell him to give you some space until tomorrow."

Me: "Yeah that's fine I guess."

When I said that. Kun said that he was gonna go make me something to eat with Renjun helping him. When they left. Then Lucas said...

Lucas: "Sunshine did Nanna say anything else while you were there?"

Me: "She said too have a wonderful life and she told me to remember that if there's a misunderstanding not everything is not what it seems....oh...I get it now."

Lucas: "Yeah shes right maybe every thing is not what it seems."

Me: "Yes...But Xuxi opppa..."

Lucas: "Omg! Why are you whining?!"

Me: "I'm hungry..."

Lucas: "Ah this girl...come on let's go downstairs."

When Lucas said that he helped of the bed and we got out of Renjun's room and went down to the kitchen when we arrived I saw Winwin standing there too and I stopped myself making Lucas bumping into me and I said...

Me: "Oppa...did you know Winwin was here?"

Lucas: "No why?"

Me: "Because he's right in the kitchen...with Kun and Renjun."

Lucas: "Come on let's ask."

When he said that he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen before I could say anything. When we went in Lucas said...

Lucas: "Oh Hey Winwin Hyung!"

Winwin: "Hey Xuxi and Sweetie."

Me: "Hi Winwin Oppa."

Winwin: "Don't worry sweetie I came here alone...because I was at my mom's house after school then when I was done I came here."

Me: "Oh okay then."

{ Time Skip } { A few days later }

It's been a few days and I haven't seen Taeyong...I hope he didn't find someone else. But I have been in Renjun's old room for a few days now. I did miss Taeyong and our room and everything. There's a few times where my phone rings and the caller Id was 'My Prince' But I didn't answer him.

Today was a Saturday and I was bored and alone so now I'm in the park and admiring the beautiful surroundings and think of what Nanna while sitting on the bench. Then a few minutes I felt someone's hand of my shoulder I looked up and saw Taeyong??? I got up the bench and was about to walk away...but then Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "My princess...I missed you so much and everything is a misunderstanding!"

Me: "Taeyong how is it a misunderstanding?! I saw it with my own 2 eyes?"

When I said that I was about to continuing walking away until I felt arms around my waist and sniffling coming from behind me and I knew it was Taeyong...I really wanted to comfort him but the he said...

Taeyong: "Jennie...is my ex fiancée! And Mark's ex girlfriend too. She left me and mark for Jayson our best friend and tried to ruin the relationship between me and mark. I used to love Jennie very much but when she left me for Mark I saw Mark was very happy with her and then one day she broke his heart that's why he rarely trust girls anymore...that's why he acted kinda cold I think towards you??"

Me: "I don't know."

Taeyong: "And that day at school she went up to me and kissed me I didn't do anything! The boys stood behind me because they are shocked and because I told them not to move! And because wanted to do it myself! But I was wrong and the boys ended up helping me."

Me: "Oh okay I forgive you."

Taeyong: "Really?!"

Me: "Yes really because I missed you too the passed few days too."

When I said that Taeyong hugged me and I hugged him back the we heard someone saying...

????: "You think I'll let you guys stay all lovely that easy?! In your dreams!"

When that person said that Taeyong and I knew who it was and it was Jennie. Then and he held my hand really tight...but there were 2 bad things was and that was we are surrounded by Jennie's mans and the other is I don't have my powers anymore. Then I secretly took my phone out and call Xuxi. And then put it back in my pocket. Then Jennie said...

Jennie: "I'm gonna get you back and nothing can stop me!"

Taeyong: "Why the h*ll are you even doing this?! Ugh! You are annoying! And don't you dare get anywhere near my princess!"

When Taeyong said that I can hear Lucas saying something but I couldn't say anything. I knew that Lucas could hear Jennie and he knew what that meant...so he just stayed quiet. Then all a sudden one of the man hit Taeyong in the head making him unconscious and he fell on my lap and I hugged him and started crying before I could say anything they also hit me in the head and everything went black.

{ Author-nim's P.O.V }

Meanwhile with Lucas. When he saw Alice calling he picked up and kept saying hello then he heard a voice saying "I'm gonna get you back and nothing can stop me!" When that person said that Mark got angry because he knew who it was and then Lucas but that call on mute and said...

Lucas: "You know who it is don't you Hyung?"

Mark: "Yes it's Jennie."

Renjun: "Seriously her again?!"

When Renjun said that they all stayed quiet and then all of a sudden heard a thumping sound twice then Jennie said "Put them into the van and bring them to..." When she was about to say the location all of them listened closely but then Alice's phone died and  they couldn't fine the location. Then Kun said...

Kun: "Ok we gotta figure out a way to recuse them."

Johnny: "Oh I know!"

Jaemin: "What is it Hyung?"

Johnny: "Yuta Hyung remember when sweetie taught us how to track their location and unscramble their voice?"

Yuta: "Yes and...??"

Johnny: "When Jennie called we can track their location but untold then we gotta prepare!"

{ Back to Alice's (you) P.O.V }

I woke up in a dark room and I felt someone next to me then I recognized his perfume because it was one of a kinda and I said...

Me: "My prince..."

Taeyong: *groan*

Me: "My prince are you okay?"

Taeyong: "My princess?..."

When he said that he was kinda awake then I said...

Me: "Yes it's me my prince."

Taeyong: "My Princess! Are you okay? Are you hurt anyways?"

Me: "Calm down my prince...I'm okay and no I'm not hurt anywhere."

Taeyong: "I'm so so sorry because of this...it's all my fault...I-..."

While he was talking I pecked his lips and said...

Me: "Sorry that was the only thing that can stopped you from talking a lot."

Taeyong: "Ahh now you make me went to kiss you more!"

Me: "As much as I agree...we gotta get out of here first..."

Taeyong: "Yes But how?"

Me: "When Jennie was talking to us I called Xuxi and he picked up and I'm guessing Johnny and Yuta is waiting for Jennie to call them for they can track the location."

When I said that Taeyong pecked my lips and said...

Taeyong: "Woah my princess / fiancée is so smart!"

Me: "Thanks My Prince."

When I said that I put my head on his shoulders and then all of a sudden the door opened and we saw a boy that we didn't know...well at least I didn't...Then when that boy came in he grasped and said...

???: "Taeyong Hyung?"

Taeyong: "Yes? Jayson it's me."

Jayson: "Why are you here...Wait did Jennie do this?!

Taeyong: "I don't know asked your girlfriend. And yes."

Jayson: "Ah...I'm sorry Hyung and she's not my girlfriend...And who's this beautiful young lady?"

{ To be continued... }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2.7K 65
‟𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠...
29.5K 1.6K 34
Eyes barely open, head low-key spinning from the hangover, Renjun sits down on the dinning table at his house only to find out that he's going to mar...
18K 464 22
This is 18+ !! Because there are bad words and abusive stuff too!!! 。 Started: Aug.8.19 。 Finished: Nov.24.19 People thinks that having a nice famil...
64.4K 1.5K 38
Complete✔️ Nct Mafia au Book 1 She is all alone... No one by her side... But she have a regret and it way the day she help 'him'. Only because of th...