Demons (Damirae)

By Bats_1213

*Set after The Judas Contract* Life has gone back to some semblance of normalcy for the titans after the whol... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
SORRYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Six

3.3K 82 143
By Bats_1213

Alright, I'll put it out here now. There's a RED warning coming up. GRAPHIC STUFF PEOPLE beware. This story isn't for people under 13 in the first place, but if you are one of the twats who haven't taken the hint yet, BE BLOODY CAUTIOUS! Now just read on because I'm not in the mood to deal with people who don't understand boundaries. Thanks very fucking much.

I'm not feeling to nice at the moment.

Jason holstered the guns in an instant, demanding, "Little shit, what in the fuck are you doing here?", his head shot to Raven, "You too, how in fuck's name did you find me?"

Jason shrugged off his leather jacket, leaving him in just the Redhood bodysuit and boots, as he glared down the two of them alternatively. In turn, Damian climbed off the windowsill and in to the motel room whilst Raven shut the door, booting it shut and closing the locks with a twitch of magic.

Allowing the yellow light to reach her face, Raven tipped her hood back, answering, "Searched for your aura. Located it. Arrived here.", folding her arms as she explained so.

Jason knew that Damian and Raven weren't posing any threat to him -not at the moment anyway- hence, was comfortable with taking a seat on the bed behind him (a slightly creating thing, thick, warm, heavy covers on top with a worn down wooden frame).

Resting his forearms on his knees, Jason said, blowing a few strands of his platinum streak out of his eyes, "You still didn't answer me. Why. Are. You. Here.", he pinned Damian with a contemptuous glare, "I swear, if Bruce put you up to this I-"

"Bruce? Put me up to this?", Damian snorted, "Please. Why would father ask that of me? Drake or Grayson would be better received besides the fact that au wouldn't take such a menial and pointless order anyhow.", he leaned against the window, neck-hairs standing as he touched the freezing glass, "No. we think you could be of use to us."

"How?"

"Well..."

Before Raven or Damian could begin expanding, Jason jumped in, "Waitwaitwait! Just tell me, do I have to hurt anyone?"

"It is possible."

Jason grinned.

"Do I have to kill anyone?"

"Perhaps."

Jason grinned even more.

"Is it illegal?"

"Yes."

Jason beamed, "I'm in!"

***

The Redhood, Robin and Raven stood in the alleyway besides the Blue Dragon, speaking in hushed tones. Upon the instruction of the part-demons, Jason had shed his suit for an outfit handed to him by Damian. Unlike the demoness, Jason donned 'regular' clothes: black trousers, a leather jacket, a white shirt, and boots. Raven remained in her cloak and suit, whilst Damian traded his uniform for his classic, cavalier look- the black trench, oxfords, dress-shirt and stormy glint in his eyes.

"So this is the place?", Jason dug his hands in to the trousers' pockets, eyeing the side-entrance to the building.

Answering the affirmative, Raven reminded Jason once more, "You won't be noticed as fully human, but any creature in there will be able to tell that you aren't a being of substantial power. Stay near us and don't wander off or accept anything from anyone- especially if they're around seven feet tall with entires yellow eyes-"

"Huh?"

Unfortunately for him, Jason was left hanging as the other two walked around the corner, stepping through a door kept open by some weird, deformed rock-thingy. The chunk of grey stared at him with two beady, stone eyes as he walked through the door, with two spiked mounds on its back taking a winglike shape and an arched lump of ceramic at the front for a hooked, beakish nose. Following Damian and Raven through the door, Jason could have sworn the gargoyle had grinned at him with its inch-long stalactites.

A wave of nothing rocked Jason backwards as he entered the establishment, overwhelmed by something rolling around in the atmosphere- and he guessed that that something was power. Not political power or brawn, but raw, magical energy. It flowed through the writhing forms of the beings occupying the space in front of the part-humans.

Those creatures, whom the very sight of would burn a priest's eyes, twirled and twisted and touched and teased to the most terribly, dreadfully beautiful music Jason had ever heard. From all angles, this siren song wailed, weaving a web a take of sex and sadness in a lone, lengthy note. Whichever unearthly being this song had come from had captured Jason's heart and briefly held it as their own.
He took an impulsive step forwards, ready to join the crowd of Dark rhythmically swaying to the preternatural ballad.

Instantly, a hand grabbed the back of his leather jacket, slamming him headfirst in to the wall that was reality. The electric green eyes of his brother attacked his own, forcing the siren ding out of his mind.

"Do not even entertain the thought of listen to it. Pay the music no attention- elvish music is enchanting- too much so."

Heeding Damian's words, Jason walked around the dance floor towards a bar illuminated by blueish neon lights, with a man in a waistcoat, bow tie and cufflinks all in the colour crimson, but a white shirt and trousers also. Upon catching the eye of the bartender, Damian and Raven were greeted with outmost familiarity, exchanging pleasantries in French with the man ('Edmonde Depardieu') as they assumed seats at the bar.

Taking the stool besides Damian's, Jason was saved the task of introducing himself as Damian asserted, "Eh bien, je voudrais présenter un ... ami.", his eyes shone with a hidden meaning, one which Edmonde apparently understood.

"Ah, d'accord. Ton ami a-t-il in nom?"

Pissed off to have people speaking for him - and knowing his fair handful of languages Jason rolled his eyes, "Je m'appelle Jason et je voudrais boire  quelque chose d'alcoolique.", he grinned a bitchy grin, "S'il vous plait."

The bartender replicated his challenging smile with a sweetly salty, "D'accord. Que desirez-vous?"

Before Jason-the-manic-alcoholic could order the strongest thing he could get his hands on, Damian cut his fun, ordering, "Ne lui donne rien.", knowing that Jason wouldn't be able to hold Dark liquor.

"Il est casse-pied, eh?", Edmonds chuckled, wiping dry a beer glass.

After offering Damian and Raven drinks- to which they declined with the justification that they would be leaving shortly, a knowing look in their eyes- the bartender sauntered to the other end of the bar where a woman requested a refreshment: Jason pondered much later on if this is what sirens or creatures of the ocean (apart from Altanteans) would look like, for in oceanic waves, her hair cascades down her back, with sky blue skin as a backdrop and an iridescent sheath for clothing. When the unearthly being tossed her tides of hair over her shoulder, tilting her head, Jason caught a glimpse of fishlike, plump, lilac lips drawn backwards in a sultry smile to reveal slightly elongated canines. There was but a slight rise and two slits where one would expect a nose, but what captivated his attention were the rounded almonds of aquamarine meeting his gaze through heavy eyelashes.

She sat about four (taken) seats away, her lithe, blueish arms resting on the counter, one elegant, exposed leg folded over the other. Lilac lips lifting as she observed Jason from the corner of her eye, the female's pearly whites sunk in to her bottom lip. Subconsciously, Jason's tongue flicked over his own.

Sensing the sexual atmosphere rising, Raven looked over to where Damian's brother's thoughts were centred, and she nudged Jason. Startled, his eye-contact snapped away from the gorgeous being.

Raven assured him with a smile, "She's alright, don't worry. Her kind are of the seas that exist within the realms of magical creatures- the realms of the elves, dwarves, spirits and such- there isn't any maliciousness in their veins. Enjoy yourself once you've finished what you're here for."

Clearing his throat and his mind, Jason replied, "Which is what?"

"I reckon you'll be working with me."

The person who spoke- a young man, tall, black hair, eyes like molten silver, cunning smile- took the seat of a being he's glared in to eviction. He held a hand out for Jason to shake, which he did with bone-crushing strength, causing the person's smile to pull back over his teeth.

"Jackson."

"Jason."

"Ha. Alliteration."

Jason could feel, as both of them continued to squeeze each other's hands, that, "I like you."

Jackson answered in kind, "I like you too. I can feel the badass radiating from you. Very awesome."

"Ditto."

"Thanks brother."

Raven cleared her throat, both her and Damian flicking their eyes between the handshaking men, and drawled, "As adorable and entertaining as this bromance is, I'd like it if we could actually do something productive."

Between Jackson and Jason passed one of those looks.

Having brought calamity to the situation, Raven allowed Damian to explain why they'd called on Jackson and the purpose of bringing Jason with them: they believed that Damian's brother could help Jackson with infiltrating the ranks of the Gotham branch of the Council- he had just enough preternatural in him to not be noticed as human, and not enough to be detected as non-Light. One pro of dying and being resurrected by a Lazarus pit, the chance to go to Dark preternatural bars/nightclubs and go undercover in inter-realm Magical organisations for investigative purposes. What fun!

The part-demons departed after a few minutes of explaining, with Raven saying, "We'll leave the rest of the explaining to Jackson. In a few hours we'll be back to check that no one's died, but Lahra should be over soon and she'll keep you in check."

Bidding the two J's adieu, Damian and Raven left their stools, called 'A toute a l'heure!' to Edmonde the bartender, avoided the dance floor, and left the Blue Dragon. Jason could almost feel the room sigh when they exited- that's what happens when someone is above another in the hierarchy, and in this case, Damian and Raven had seats up top.

Jackson turned to Jason, "So, brother, what I need your help with is..."

***
Alright, all you little innocent midgets, skip right past, this is my WARNING- IT WILL BE A LOT MORE EXPLICIT THAN LAST TIME. But not toooo traumatising. GUARD YOUR HOLY MINDS IF YOU NEED TO. DONT SAY I DIDNT PREP YOU!
***
This is future Bats writing (about a year after I finished this book):

There was originally a very graphic sex scene described here that I have now removed. While you do read them "making out" that is where it ends. I completely forgot that I had written that in. I do not at all like my inclusion of sex in the book and deeply regret it.
I would like to remind you that Damian and Raven are sixteen here, so sex between them is not illegal- I simply don't like just how graphic the depiction was.

This is me, as a writer, reflecting on my old work. Please respect my wishes and don't bitch about it. Cheers
***
With no intention of seeing anyone in the Manor for the rest of the night, Raven opened a portal directly to Damian's room, steeping in to the darkness with Damian in tow (neither if them had forgotten about the whole 'school' issue, and it was too late to be launching in to an argument without waking the slumbering Belladonna as well as the rest of the house- besides, Nightwing had gone on patrol with Tim on the other end of Gotham and Batman was attending to League business). The only person they could be pissed at was Kori, but she had nodded off a while ago- hey, pregnancies are tiring, even for Tamarinian princess warriors.

Making sure the curtains were properly drawn- no gaps revealing the windows-Damian glanced at Raven: standing in his periphery, idly renewing the enchantments within Damian's room by sending small waves of purple magic through the air and watching them seep in to to the walls, ceiling, and floor.

As unaffected as possible, Damian asked, "Will you be retiring for the night?"

Her hands still channeling magic, Raven looked at him over her shoulder, "I don't think so- not that tired, in truth.", the last spurt of magic trickled from her fingertips, activating the silencing charms and noiselessly turning the door lock. "Why do you ask?"

Damian left the windowsill shrugging off his black trench coat and hanging it on the hanger of the bathroom door. Unbuttoning the cuffs of his sleeves and rolling them up, Damian smirked, "I have, in my possession, a remedy for
sleeplessness."

"Oh, do tell.", Raven (a few metres away from him in the dark, cold room) pulled down the hood of her Azarathian cloak, revealing two smirking lips and eyes glowing magenta- almost pink, a step away from red, and just as beautiful.

Before either of them could get another flirt in edgewise, their lips had met and their hands weren't far away. Bodies heated by the proximity- not a centimetre separated them as the kiss intensified and Raven's hands slid beneath Damian's shirt. As her fingers rummaged over his firm abdomen, Damian's body was alive with lust.

Guided by the carnal desire of sex, Damian's hands travelled from being tangled in her soft purple locks, to the small of her back, where his right hand remained, and his left to low on her waist- using his subconscious tactic of massaging circles in to her skin, applying the lightest of pressure, dampening her core and causing a moan to escape her lips.

Back arched, Raven's hands tugged at Damian's shirt whilst his lips captured hers in a mess of kisses and gasps. Having no patience for buttons, Raven pulled and pulled till the fabric tore and she could remove it from obscuring her path to Damian's perfect form. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Raven leaned in to his body, pressed flush against him as they broke off for but a moment, his hands slipping to her waist.

Somehow, in spite of her heavy pants, Raven managed to gasp, "The bed?"

Lips trailing down to the demoness' jaw, Damian smirked against it, "Not yet."

With a flash of purple, Raven (still in Damian's embrace) had shed her leotard, cloak, and boots, for only her lingerie. His lips inching towards her neck, Damian was greeted with the welcome sight of only a scrap of meshy fabric over her breasts, sending blood rushing downwards as her semi-nude form stood pressed to his.

Hands at her exposed waist, Damian guided Raven backwards till she stood between his scarred, sculpted body and the wall. This wall had seen a lot from these two. Damian hesitated for not a moment, his lips seeking out her neck like a shark in bloody waters, placing a kiss to her pulse point as she tilted her neck at his contact. Slowly, as his mouth and teeth teased and trailed, Damian's hands slid upwards.

Releasing a cold breath on her neck- causing Raven to shudder as her head tipped back and her fingers threaded through his hair- Damian took his teasing beyond where it had reached before, slipping a finger under the backs of her bra, another surprised inhale leaving Raven. Moving his fingers along the underside or her bra, Damian's lips traveled towards her sharp collar bones, kissing along the bridge and towards her sternum.

He retracted a centimetre, exhaling over her chest and sending shivers through Raven's body- more than before-, "The bed?", he offered in a whisper.

Raven's jugular touched his mouth as she nodded once, "A good...idea."

A.N:

I have no words...*cough cough*

-Bats

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
12.7K 697 93
Welcome to Write Diversity, a Book of BIPOC Face claims, feature descriptions, and tips on character authentication from real people of color.
44.9K 1.1K 9
A Zutara inspired version of The Puppet Master (S3E8)
46.4K 1.4K 16
You met Lin at "Hamilton" auditions, and since then, you've had a huge crush at him. Then, you're introduced to your best friend's new boyfriend... a...