chaos | peter parker

By hollandspurse

A story of which being Tony Stark's daughter and having powers is the definition of Chaos. [spider-man: homec... More

read me!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
act two | avengers: infinity war
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
act three | avengers: endgame
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
act four | spider-man: far from home
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
act five | spider-man no way home
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
thank u !

nine

33.2K 716 448
By hollandspurse

MORGAN WAS STILL UPSET what had happened between her father and her. She knew what she did was wrong, but just hurt that the one person who she was able to relate to hasn't talked to her. Morgan couldn't blame Peter for not reaching out since her father did take away her phone. However, Tony gave her phone back to Morgan since her mom thought not allowing Morgan to leave the tower was bad enough.

When Morgan received her phone, she was happy. Getting a sense of relief knowing that she can still talk to Peter, but when she tried to find his contact it was gone. Her eyebrows creased seeing his contact information no longer on her phone. She was about to ask her father about it, but Morgan didn't want Tony to assume anything between her and Peter when there was nothing there to begin with. 

Lauren couldn't come over to visit, and Morgan wasn't able to visit her either. Morgan was able to FaceTime Lauren though. Since this wasn't Morgan's first punishment where Morgan couldn't leave the house the girls were used to talking on the phone twenty-four seven anyway.

Morgan was home alone in the tower. Though it felt like she had the whole tower to herself Morgan would always be in her room. She would rarely leave her room anyway since her room has become her comfort place throughout the years. 

She was able to get Ned's number, and they started to text. Although Morgan had only met Ned once she's still happy that Morgan was able to gain a new friend. While she was texting Ned felt like she still had a connection to Peter. It felt like her goal was yet so close, but so far. Ned told her that Peter asked Liz to homecoming. Morgan, being a good friend, was happy that Peter asked Liz to the dance, but deep down inside Morgan was crushed.

Morgan has not come out of her room for the past two days. She was able to pack most of the things her room causing Morgan to be surprised that she somewhat able to pull it off. She looked and felt horrible, and Morgan hated feeling this way. Finally getting up, and refreshed herself she walked into the kitchen when she heard a female's voice.

Thinking the voice was her mom, Morgan was surprised when she was Wanda leaning on the counter. Meeting eye contact, Morgan smiled in relief seeing her since she hadn't seen Wanda since Berlin. Her father mentioned that Vision went on the run with Wanda and was able to get Wanda back into the States. Morgan went towards Wanda while Wanda hugged young Stark in return.

"Your dad called Vision who told me saying that you have been little sad since what happened at the ferry." She said pausing, "but it's more than just what happened at the ferry huh?"

Morgan started to softly laugh. She sat her down in the living room which all it had was a couch and everything else was empty. They officially moved everything from Stark's towers, but there's a few things here and there. Of course, Morgan's room was empty, but she still had important things in there.

"So M, where's your suits?"

"Dad took them away."

Wanda nodded then continued, "are you going to homecoming?"

Morgan shook her head, "nope it's in two more weeks from now and I won't be here."

"Why do you think your dad punished you, M?"

"Because he doesn't want me getting hurt. He made it very clear at the airport in Berlin."

Wanda chuckled at Morgan. There was silence making Wanda speak again. "Do you think he punishes you because he still sees you as his little girl and wants to protect you?"

"It's has to be right? I mean he hates it when I'm in danger even though it's my choice to be there. Also whenever I'm with Peter, he gets very nosey."

"I think he doesn't want a guy to hurt you." She paused glancing at Morgan who was looking down her fingers, "is that why you're still hurt from all this? Because he cut off contact with him?"

Morgan sighed at the thought of Peter, "yeah, I did get close to Peter and it's weird you know?"

Wanda looked at Morgan smiling, "You like him, Morgan."

"I know, but he doesn't like me. He asked his crush to homecoming. Wanda, she's a perfect girl for him. She's nice, pretty, smart, and normal."

"M, you may not be normal but I know, for a fact, you stand out to him because why would he text you when you guys got more hints? Also if he would put you in danger, I don't think he would text you."

"Maybe he's just being nice."

"You're so stubborn like Tony. I hope you know that."

Morgan chuckled at Wanda's comment, then her phone chimed getting a text from her dad.

dad <3
Morgan, remember we
have that party tonight
starts at 5:30 please don't
be late

morgan
okayy see you then

Morgan put her phone away and faced Wanda. "Are you going to that party tonight?"

Technically, it was a dinner then it would turn into a party. Morgan will be skipping the dinner since she still needs to pack. Her parents will be there while Morgan will meet up with them at the party.

Wanda nodded, "but you should go to Peter."

Morgan shook her head in a disagreement, "I can't, he doesn't feel the same way and my dad will kill me if I'm not at the party. Plus their homecoming is tonight."

Wanda gave Morgan a smirk. She got up telling Morgan to follow her. They walked out of the Avengers tower. They ended up at a dress shop, since all Morgan's dresses are packed, she had to get a new one while Wanda needed to pick up a dress of her own.

Walking into the dress shop and seeing a lot of dresses caused Morgan's eyes to go all over the place. Morgan isn't the type to wear dresses or anything like that, she's more mellow and casual. It took years for her parents to persuade her to have a sweet sixteen since she wasn't big on parties anyway.

Morgan landed her eyes on a short pastel pink dress, Wanda noticed how much she wanted it since Morgan's eyes never left that dress. Morgan got it off of the rack, and admired the dress closely.

"That dress is very pretty, M." Wanda said, touching the dress and looking at the dress closely as well. "You will look gorgeous." Wanda added towards the young Stark.

Staring at the dress, Morgan nodded at her words in agreement. She went to the cashier to buy the dress. When Wanda finished getting her dress, the girls left the dress shop and went their own way to go get ready. 

Arriving home, Morgan finished filling up a couple of boxes with things in her room, and moving the boxes outside of her bedroom door. Placing her hands at her hips and looking around her room, she started to get nostalgic since this was her childhood room, and now she's leaving it.

Looking at the time, Morgan FaceTimed Lauren as she was getting ready for the party. Lauren appeared on Morgan's screen making Morgan softly smile at her best friend in the kitchen eating fruit.

"Bro! Ned has been sending pics of him at homecoming and I'm a proud mom, he wore the hat that I told him to wear." Lauren said while placing a piece of mango in her mouth.

Morgan chuckled when she heard about the hat situation and Ned as she was beating her face with foundation. "Aw Ned."

"I know! Dang I can't wait for homecoming. Also when is your sweet sixteen? Your birthday is coming soon and I don't see an invitation, bitch."

"My mom has been looking at venues and food options. My dad has been looking for entertainment. I wanted something small though, but my dad is inviting everyone."

"I don't understand how you want something small when it's your sweet sixteen." Lauren said as she was now finishing up with her fruit and started to head up towards her room. "Have you found a dress yet?"

"No I haven't." Morgan sighed starting to get stressed about choosing a dress for this event. She suddenly remembered the dress that she had got today, and wanted to show Lauren. "Oh! Look at my dress that I got today."

Morgan went to hold up the dress in front of her laptop. Lauren awed while looking at the dress though her screen and started to hype how cute Morgan would look in that dress.

Looking at the time, it was getting late and Morgan hasn't finished getting ready since she would get distracted while talking to Lauren. Morgan said bye to Lauren and finished getting ready.

Walking past Happy seeing the final boxes going into the plane, she realized that she probably won't come back since after the party they are going straight to Upstate. She stared at her room one last time and closed her bedroom door. It felt like she was closing one book, and opening up the next causing her shoulders to sink.

Morgan was outside of the tower waiting for the driver to take her to the party since she didn't have her license yet. Hearing her phone ring, her eyebrows creased seeing who was calling.

Accepting the call, she placed the phone towards her ear. "Ned? What's up?"

"Morgan! The Vulture guy is Liz's dad! Listen, Peter said to me to call you and he should be there in five minutes." Ned said quickly.

Morgan pushed her free hand to her ear for her to hear Ned's voice more clearly due to her being close to the street and people were honking their horns.

"Wait what? Peter said what?"

Just as she turned her head back into the street she saw a guy in a mask in a car.

"Hey M."

____________
author's note

aaa sorry i left you guys on a cliffhanger tehe. also i hope you guys liked seeing wanda in this chapter :)

also this is want i imagined morgan's dress to be :) but of course you can imagine what you had in mind for this dress or yall can go on pinterest instead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.1K 68
"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, but when her father recruits a boy the sam...
2.1K 165 43
"They've been there for me. My shadows have been my best friends for as long as I can remember. They were there when no one else was." Amelia Bright...
607K 15.6K 33
Y/N gets recruited by Captain America's team in Civil War. After a freak accident, she is given the abIlity to manipulate energy to work against forc...
274K 5.9K 25
in which the daughter of tony stark meets a boy in red spandex peter parker x oc captain america: civil war, spiderman: homecoming, thor: ragnarok p...