Contract revenge

By heyitsbubble

I wrote this few years ago, I think this story is quite cringey(?) I'm thinking about unpublishing it so, rea... More

!!!
Chapter 1 - Congratulation
Chapter 2 - Signed my soul
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The ugly truth
Chapter 5 - Come here
Chapter 6 - Classic Love Story
Chapter 7 - Sick
Chapter 8 - side chick
Part 9 - He's so mean
Chapter 10 - What now?
Chapter 11 - Nonnas's Birthday
Chapter 12 - Move in?
Chapter 13 - Night Club
Chapter 14 - Babies
Chapter 15 - Dinner
Chapter 16 - Vacation
Chapter 17 - Deep Talk
Chapter 18 - The Show
Chapter 19 - Talk good say shit
Chapter 20 - Hey missy
Chapter 21 - Secret Runaway
Chapter 22 - Pink Carpet
Chapter 23 - Christmas Night
Chapter 24 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 25 - Our New year's trip
Chapter 26 - Calls
Chapter 27 - Private pool
Chapter 28 - New Year
Chapter 29 - I love you still
Chapter 30 - I love you, you know that
Chapter 31 - Good morning
Chapter 32 - Working
Chapter 33 - i'm home
Chapter 34 - Ride
Chapter 35 - Company's Event
Chapter 36 - Paris
Chapter 37 - Say Thank you
Chapter 39 - I'm scared
Chapter 40 - Hangover
Chapter 41 - Funeral dress
Chapter 42 - Movie night
Chapter 43 - The Sea
Chapter 44 - My schedule
Chapter 45 - Decision
Chapter 46 - The Suspect
Chapter 47 - Mom's house
Chapter 48 - Unknown
Chapter 49 - Surprises
Chapter 50 - Tell me
Chapter 51 - end

Chapter 38 - I'm not mad at you

54.5K 1.6K 387
By heyitsbubble

Isabella Clark

The sound of the door being closed caught my attention when I am in the living room, I'm drinking a juice by my own. My eyes look up at him who's just arrived back from work, he looks tired as always I can tell by the way his tie loosen up. His hazel brown eyes caught mine, I can see that he is so tired by the way his eyes looks at me too. But his attitude when he was in the office were un expectable, he was mad at Glenn even though he came to protect me.

"You mad at me?" His voice asked me before I look away to turn the tv off.

"I'm not mad at you," I said.

"But?" He asked.

"I feel like you shouldn't mad at Glenn," I said.

He stays in a silent before looking up at my eyes,

"Yea i know, I've apologized" he said.

He sit on the sofa right next to me, the room is full of silence. I am pretty sure that I don't mad at him, I feel more scared but I don't want to tell him cause I know he is going to be more and more protective.

I got up from the sofa then walk into our room, I don't know what to do there in the middle of silence. I'm not hungry and I feel like my body need some sleep after a long day that I have today.

"I'm tired," I said.

I make my way into the bedroom then close the door behind me, I take a breath and trying to make myself stay calm and relax. Even though it is so hard for me to swallow the truth that I'm not safe at all.

The crack on the door behind me surprised me, I turned my head around to found Alex on the door. He got in and his face was flat, I watch him walking closer to me before pulling me into a hug.

I stay in a silent before pulling him closer into my body, I feel safe and warm when he hugs me like this. His scent of manly cologne tingling around my nose, I close my eyes when I don't realize that a tear slowly fall from my eyes making my cheeks wet.

"I'm sorry" He said.

But I cannot reply to any of his words, I am shaking and crying. I feel scared but I cannot say it into a word.

His arms stays around my body while i cry on his shoulder, didn't think that my life would turn into this threatening scene like this. I just want to live with the person that I love in peace, but every time I have one there are always problems.

~

I open my eyes, the sun is already up in the sky and I saw Alex was sitting on the edge of the bed. He's already well dressed, he looks ready to go to his office but it seems like he's been waiting for me.

"Hey," he said.

"I thought you left," I said.

"I'm a little late, that's fine," He said.

"I hate to say it but I'm going to be late to come home," He said, my heart seems shaking when he said that.

But I have to be strong.

"But don't worry, as long as you stay here you'll be safe,"

"Luna and I have talked about it, she's going to stay here until I come home," He said and I felt a little more relief.

"Okay," I replied to him.

He got up then come closer to kiss me on the forehead,

"Now I gotta go," he said.

"Just call me when you need me, anytime even though it isn't an urgent," he said while brushing my head.

"Okay," I said.

"I love you," he said.

"Love you," I said then he left me.

~

Have no work this week, cause it is supposed to be my week off. Where I should enjoy it by enjoying my me time. Sadly Kelsie is out of the town to visit Charlie's parents.

I spent the rest of the day inside of my room watching Netflix by my own, wish Alex can be at home all the time I have my week off. I look into the clock on the wall right on the top of the big flat screen in front of me.

It shows 10pm at night, I wonder when is Alex going to be back. Luna is still here, we've spent the rest of the dinner together in the living room talking about a lot of stuff. I was worried about her son that being left Alone cause Luna has to babysit a 22 years old woman aka me. But she said that her son is safe with her parents, so i feel relieved to hear it.

I turn the light on then walk into the closet to change a clothes cause I haven't change since this afternoon. I leave the door open when i got into the closet, I pulled my shirt off leaving me with my undies on when I suddenly heard by bedroom door being opened.

I walked out of our closet then look into our room where I don't found anyone there, I'm pretty sure that i heard the door being opened. So I walk closer to the door to make sure if Luna was checking on me or not.

"Haha nice outfit," My head turns around to found the man that has been following me standing right in the middle of my room.

My whole body is shaking and I feel like my legs cannot stand anymore, I feel like I'm going to die tonight.

"What are you doing here?!" I scream at him.

"To Threaten you of course," his psychotic smile flashed from his lips.

"Luna!" I tried to call Luna but it only makes him smile.

"That is useless, Luna is gone HAHA!" His laughed sounds so much like joker, the crazy psychopath guy.

"What do you want? Money? Take it!" I said.

"What?" He laughed.

He suddenly grab something from his pocket and it turns out to be a knife, I can see his psychotic smile when he looks into the knife.

"I'm here to kill you of course," he said.

My whole body is shaking as his steps is getting closer into me, I step back every time he takes a step.

"Please don't," I begged.

"Hahaha what?, please?" He asked me
while laughing like I was making a joke.

"Is this the way you pleaded Alex?" He asked me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him.

"Hmm personal reasons" He said then he started to get busy by answering my question.

I got the door's handle into the pool side on my hand while I face him who stands a few steps from me.

"I understand why Alex wants you to be his girlfriend, every guy has been wanting you too," He said and I feel like his eyes are rapping me.

I really want to cry when he does that, but the first thing that I should've do is getting out from this room. My hands slowly push on the handle then thankfully the door isn't locked, I turned around to run as fast as I can.

"Hey!" He screamed at me while I ran away from the room into the backyard.

God my heart is beating terribly fast as my tiny feet is running on the grass with him chasing me, a tears keep falling from my eyes blurring my vision while my head hoping for an exit.

I keep running and running until I ended up on the rode into the exit gate of this mansion, it is so hard for me to breath in a situation like this. My head keep telling me to run into the bodyguards house cause I know some of them must be there.

I am running my ass of when I suddenly saw Alex's black car entering the main gate, I turned around and found out that I ran pretty far enough from the house and the guy is already gone. Such a son of a bitch trying to threaten me and making me run with my underwear in the middle of a cold night.

I catch my breath then I began to sit on the street until Alex's car suddenly stopped right in front of me, the door slowly opened revealed Alex comes out of the car.

"Bella, what happened?" His arm pulling me up from the ground.

I cry when he tries to look at me, he puts his arms around me to pull me into a hug while I cannot say a word. I am still so shock and i feel so cold.

"He was there, he's inside," i said before he pulls me into a hug.

Glenn who was standing close to us suddenly run into the house to check if the man is still there or not, but I'm pretty sure he's already gone.

Alex takes off his shirt then put it into me, he made me wear his shirt to make me stay warm.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked while hugging me.

"No, he wanted to kill me..,"

"With a knife," I cannot stop sobbing when he hugs me cause I'm terribly scared.

"Where's Luna?!" He asked me.

"I don't know," I said.

"He said that she's gone, what if he killed," I said.

"No, no," he said while hugging me.

~

We were sitting on the sidewalk until Glenn finally back into us,

"He's gone sir" he said to Alex while gave him a black hoodie for him to wear it.

"I'm sorry sir" He said.

"You know what to do Glenn," He said.

"Yes sir," He said.

"Let's get inside the police is coming," He said to me before we walk inside.

After a few minutes the police finally got here then they asked me a few questions, they asked me what I was doing and what is he look like. They are also looking for a fingerprint around the house, they also check on our security cameras.

Alex stays around me all the time, he keeps his eyes on me while the police asking me some questions. No longer after the police is done asking me some questions, the lobby door suddenly being opened by none other than Luna.

"What the hell is happening?" She asked everyone while she's getting inside.

"Where were you?" Alex suddenly got up from his seat and I'm so scared that Alex's going to explode at her.

But this time he looks more calm, but i know his mind is full of thoughts.

"Oh my god, Bella you okay?" Luna asked me and she looks shocked to found me sitting in front of a police.

"I just got back from the hospital," She said.

"Someone broke into the house while you were gone," Alex said.

"Oh my god!" She looks shock after he said that.

"Somebody called me to come as soon as possible into the hospital because of my son, but when I got there the hospital said they never called," She said and it caught everyone's attention.

"Can i see the number miss?" The police asked Luna then she gave her phone to the officer.

"Sir, the security system in the pool yard was being off for no reason," I heard Glenn said that to Alex which make him shut his eyes close regretting what he had done.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath.

"It was me, i forgot to turn it on," He said, then it makes me remember that he turned the camera off because we had sex in the pool.

"Miss Clark did he wear his mask when he chased you?" Glenn asked me while the police is asking Luna some Questions.

"No he's not," I said.

"We saw him got into the house with a mask on, if the security cameras at the pool didn't go off we can see his face but it was off," Glenn explained.

I can see Alex's face turns into something else, it seems like he regrets what he have done. I got up from where i was sitting then i walk into him.

He looks into me before letting out a breath, his eyes looking down at mine while his face looks so tired.

"Pack your things, we're moving out" He said.

"Where?" I asked him.

"Wherever" He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 16.1K 32
"You're hiding. There's no need to. Come on. I won't bite... hard." He smirked. That smirk. That damned smirk. It made her heart pound with lust and...
91.4K 2.9K 38
Isabella Montgomery’s life was far from normal. She was the princess of a small Kingdom and was next in line for Queen. When she turned sixteen, some...
4.8K 183 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...