Love Ain't Loyal

By NovelsByRo

Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends... More

Copyright © 2018
Chapter 1: 2008
Chapter 2: Intro
Chapter 3: Big Bank Take Lil' Bank
Chapter 4: Uptight-Baby
Chapter 5: Mixed Signals
Chapter 6: Creepin'
Chapter 7: Underground
Chapter 8: Meeting The Mom
Chapter 9: Family Weekend
Chapter 10: Another Chance?
Chapter 11: His Girl
Chapter 12: Shoot Out
Chapter 13: It's A Family Thing
Chapter 14: New Girl In Town
Chapter 15: Finito
Chapter 16: Trip to Jamaica
Chapter 17: Birthday Trip
Chapter 18: Christmas
Chapter 19: Pierre García
Chapter 20: NYC
Chapter 21: 18th
Chapter 22: Jumped
Chapter 23: Naked
Chapter 24: Baby Jordan's
Chapter 25: High...
Chapter 26: Everybody deserves the truth
Chapter 27: T H O T
Chapter 28: Snatched
Chapter 29: Do You, Boo
Chapter 30: Bloody War
Chapter 31: Protection
Chapter 33: Begging You
Chapter 34: Snatched
Chapter 35: You Shitting Me?!
Chapter 36: It All Goes Down
Chapter 37: Connection
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39: Finale

Chapter 32: 13th

4K 137 34
By NovelsByRo

Tuesday
12th November 2019

9:09 a.m

Omniscient

"My feet hurt!" Mahogany yelled.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Kain asked.

"Rub my damn feet?" She pulled a face and so did Kain.

"I'm kidding." She laughed.

"You better be.".

"But, I was thinking of dropping out of college and making taking some online classes. Just because I can't do this anymore." Maggie said munching on potato chips.

"You gotta talk to your mom about that." Kain kissed her forehead and sat beside her.

"But if I am gonna be taking online classes, then I'll move in with you." She smiled.

"You being for real?" He grinned.

"If...if you get us another house." She shrugged.

"Another house? What's wrong with this one?" He furrowed his brows.

"First of all, these niggas know where you live. If I'm at home by myself, anything can happen. Second of all, I'm still not fond of your skanky ass neighbour, Alice." She pursed her lips.

"I don't even speak to that bitch anymore." Kain shook her head.

"I'm not even gonna ask for your phone but you already know what to do." She looked at him.

"It's gone. I don't have her number anymore." Kain chuckled.

"But about the house, I'm being serious. I know how much you love this house and that you've had it for a long time but it's time to let go. You can always find a big and better house." She explained.

"You're right, it's time to move. It's best for you and the baby." He smiled.

"You being serious?".

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Good." She kissed his lips.

"The guys are coming over. We're gonna go over the whole situation and try and find a plan. I don't know if you wanted the girls to come over too." Kain mentioned.

"Uh, sure thing. I don't mind. I haven't seen my girls in forever." She smiled.

"Cool. I'll see you later, a'ight?".

"A'ight.".

Aubrey's house...

"I'm sick and tired of yo' ass! I really mean it! You know what, my sisters were right!" Aubrey yelled really loud.

"I'm just gonna leave because I don't wanna hear allat' bullshit." Aaron sucked his teeth.

"Yeah, leave! Run away! Run away because that's what you always do! You always walk away from all your fucking problems!" Aubrey cried as she yelled.

Kennedy shut her eyes tightly and wiped the tears that fell from her eyes. She opened them quickly and looked down at the stick that she was holding. She sighed and shook her head as more tears cascaded down her face. The front door slammed shut which caused her to jump. She could hear her mother's footsteps so she quickly jumped up and hid the stick.

"Ken? You there?" Aubrey asked.

She wiped her tears as fast as she could, "Uh, yeah...Wassup?" She asked.

She opened the door and Aubrey's eyes widened, "You didn't...hear anything that happened, right?" She asked wiping her own tears.

"No, no. Why? What happened?" Kennedy asked.

"Nothing, don't worry about it. What's wrong with you?" Aubrey asked.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." She repeated her mother's words and closed the door.

Aubrey wanted to go ahead and open it but she decided on giving her daughter some space. Kennedy picked up her phone, tapping on Kevin's name. She wanted to call him but instead, she locked her phone.

He didn't need to know; nobody needed to know.

-

"Kain..." Daina heard as she came out of the bathroom.

Chills went down her back, "Ew..!" She frowned.

She didn't understand how Maggie was having sex despite the fact that she was pregnant. She just didn't get it at all. She made her way back downstairs and joined the others in Kain's living room.

"What are they doing?" Natasha asked.

"You don't even need to know..." Daina frowned.

A couple of minutes later, Maggie came downstairs with the biggest grin, "Yeah, we know what happened." Daina gave her a look.

"Kain's letting me go and see a house tomorrow." She smiled.

"Y'all are moving?" Athena asked.

"Yeah, I told Kain that we should.".

"Good on you." Natasha smiled.

"Omar and I are finally getting a house together too. I literally cannot wait." Natasha smiled.

"Ooh, I'm happy for you, sis!" Maggie gave her friend a hug.

"Look, what's going on with the whole Marquis situation?" Athena asked.

"Turns out that Marquis and Martin are actually Diego and Alejandro. They're out to kill Kain which is why, he invited the guys over to talk it out." Mahogany said as she poured herself a glass of orange juice.

"Damnnn..." Natasha widened her eyes.

"Yes, damn indeed." Maggie nodded her head.

"I haven't even seen him in a while." Athena said.

"Neither have I. I plan on keeping it that way too.".

"So, have you thought of any baby names yet?" Daina asked.

"Yes, I've got some in mind." She shrugged.

"I can't wait until she comes." Athena rubbed Maggie's baby bump.

The boys were in the Kain's man cave talking about how they needed to come up with a plan, "So, y'all know what we doing?" Kain asked.

"Yeah." Everyone said.

"I still can't believe this shit." Monty shook his head.

"I knew ole' boy was sneaky, man." Omar sighed.

"They're the ones that trashed my club and stole my shit. They lucky they didn't steal all of my money." Kain said standing in front of a vault that he hid from everyone except for his boys.

Even Maggie doesn't know about this special vault.

Next day...

"I hope she remembers..." Kain frowned as he thought.

Kain opened the door and got into his truck, "You ready?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah.." She smiled.

"Okay, lets go." He started the car and they drove off.

Today marked one year since Maggie and Kain had made it official. Kain was planning on doing something special for her today. They couldn't go to the club. Kain had decided to close the building and relocate elsewhere. It was time for a change...New club, new home but also, new car. Yep, he was thinking of driving Maggie downtown to get a brand new whip. He just wanted to spoil her today. He was just hoping that she remembered.

"Hey...You okay?" He narrowed his eyes.

She hissed a little, "Mhm.." She closed her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Kain questioned.

"Nothing, I'm straight." She smiled after being silent for a minute.

"If you in pain, you tell me, a'ight?" Kain said and she nodded her head.

Kain had found a really nice house and had visited a little earlier before bringing Maggie along. He's already made sure that everything was okay because he wanted Maggie to sign the papers too. He wanted both of their names on there. After driving for an hour, they made it in front of a really nice house.

Before going to bed, they both spoke about having a brand new house. Kain likes big houses where as Maggie doesn't like anything too dramatic. It's only going to be the two of them plus one baby so nothing too big would be great. Kain did mention having multiple garage doors for their cars and Maggie wanted a big back yard for when they can host their parties.

"Okay, we here." Kain mentioned.

"Huh...?" Maggie opened up her eyes.

Kain got out and helped Mahogany too before they began to slowly walk to the front door, "This house is so beautiful..." She grinned.

"I know right." Kain kissed her cheek.

They made it to the front door and Maggie pressed the doorbell, "No need to, boo." He pulled out a two sets of keys.

"Wait, what?" Her eyes widened.

"I came down here earlier and got all the paperwork sorted out. All we need is for you to sign it." He smiled.

"Kain, you being serious?" She folded her arms.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"I love you so much." She placed both hands on either side of his cheek and kissed him gently before smiling once more.

He unlocked the front door, "Okay, lets go in." He held the door open for her.

"Wooow!" Her eyes widened as she grinned so hard.

"This is so beautiful, Kain!" She turned around and found Kain videoing her.

"Imma start crying..." She hid her face.

Kain began to chuckle, "Don't cry, man..." He pulled her in for a hug.

"I love you so so so much." Maggie grinned.

Kain ended the video, "I love seeing you happy.".

-

"We're gonna start moving everything in tomorrow, you know. It's nearly time for me to give birth." Mahogany explained to her mother.

"Well, whatever you do, I'm happy for you. But, are you sure about these online classes? I could always baby sit my granddaughter until you get back." Shereen said.

"Mama, I don't want to stress you everyday with a crying baby." Maggie smiled.

"I think online classes will work for now." She nodded her head.

"Just know that I'll support you every step of the way." Shereen grinned.

"Thank you, mama. Well, Kain is going to be busy tomorrow and I need somebody to go shopping me with me. You know, for the baby's room." Maggie said.

"You want me to come with you?" Shereen's eyes widened.

"Yeah, I'd love for you to come.".

"Amazing, I'll be there. When are you thinking of decorating?".

"Well, we've already got the crib but I need a few more bits for the room so that everything will be ready to be decorated by Saturday?" Mahogany said.

"That's great. I'll be there tomorrow." Shereen smiled, "You look so beautiful." Shereen smiled.

"Thank you, mama." Mahogany smiled.

She looked down at her phone, "Oh, Kain's outside. I'll see you tomorrow, mama." Mahogany slowly got up with the help of her mom.

They both shared a hug, "I'll see you tomorrow." Shereen smiled.

Maggie made her way out of the house and saw Marquis taking out the trash, "Wassup, Maggie?" He waved.

Maggie just ignored him and got into the car, "The fuck...?" He muttered to himself.

"Hey." Mahogany kissed Kain's cheek.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"A little bit better. I'm a bit tired, though." She yawned in the process.

"Oh yeah...? So you too tired for food?" He asked.

"I mean, come on, am I ever tired of food?" She folded her arms and laughed.

"Speaking of which, I got you some potato chips." He leaned over to the back seats and got the potato chips.

"Aw, thank you." She smiled and took the bag from him.

"So, where are you taking me? You got me all dressed up and shit." Maggie said.

She was currently wearing her Brunch Date dress in the colour Navy. It was basically a maxi dress so there wasn't any problems with putting it on despite the fact that she was pregnant. Kain still truly believed that she had forgotten about this day. He just thinks that it's because of the baby but who knows?

"I'm taking you out to eat." He said bluntly.

"I know but where, fool?" She pulled a face.

"Just wait." He huffed.

"Fine, whatever." She smacked on the potato chips.

They arrived at a very nice luxury restaurant, "I'll take your car, sir." The man standing outside smiled.

"Thanks." Kain handed him his keys.

He got out and quickly jogged to the other side to let Maggie out, "Oooh, this is beautiful." She smiled.

"I know, right.." He kissed her cheek.

He took her by the arm and they walked into the restaurant. It was beautiful. Classic music was being played on the piano as it flowed through everybody's ears. They were approached by a young woman who had jet black hair with a strange smile on her face.

"Good Evening. Table for two?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I booked a table under the name Ross." Kain said.

"Ross?" She tapped on the screen, "Ah...yes, Ross. Ross." She seductively stared through his soul.

"Uh...huh..." He slowly nodded his head.

Maggie narrowed her brows and pulled a face, "If you could follow me, please?" She said smiling at Kain.

They got seated and she walked away to greet a family that had walked in, "Do you know her?" Mahogany asked.

"I've never seen her before in my life." Kain shrugged.

She raised a brow, "Mhm..." She nodded her head.

He took Maggie's hand, "Before we even get started, I wanted to give you som—"

"Alrighty, may I take your order? I'll take your drinks first if that's okay?" The woman walked back over to the table.

"Ooh." Maggie removed her hands from Kain's to pick up the menu, "Uh...water's fine." She twisted her lips to the side.

"And for you sir? May I recommend our finest wines to you?" She questioned.

Kain eyed her, "Nah, not tonight. I'm driving." Kain mentioned just to get her to go.

"What would you li—"

"Water! Water..!" Kain snapped getting angry.

"K...stop..." Maggie reached out and began to gently rub his hand.

He looked down at his hand and sighed, "I'll just get a glass of water...Sorry." He apologized.

"I'm sorry about that. But we'll have what we requested if that's okay with you." Maggie gave the woman a fake smile but she just turned on her heels and walked off.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Nothing...She was just...she just made me uncomfortable, that's all." He sunk a little in his seat.

"Sit up, Kain. You slouching..." She gave him a look.

He slowly sat back up again, acting like a little kid. They sat there in silence whilst they waited for another waiter to come by. In the meantime, Mahogany was browsing through the menu.

Outside of the restaurant, Skai stood there dressed in black. She had just recently gotten her lace bundles installed so she thinks she's the baddest bitch of them all. Ever since her cousin had ditched her, she's had to do the dirty work all alone. She walked up to Diego and held his hand.

"I can't believe we have to do this..." She rolled her eyes.

"Well, your cousin ain't here. She hasn't been here in a while and I haven't heard from her. The last time I heard from her was when she told me that it was over between us.." He shrugged.

"I don't know what's going on with Jas but let's just hurry this night up so I can go home." She huffed.

They walked into the restaurant and was bombarded by the same woman, "Isn't that Skai? And Diego?" Mahogany looked up from the menu once and heard that familiar laugh.

"Yeah..." Kain sat up straight.

"Don't do or say anything, Kain." Mahogany said.

"Me? You the one that's always getting into little arguments with her." Kain sucked his teeth, "They're coming our way." He mumbled.

"Hey, Mahogany." Diego nodded his head.

Diego..., Maggie said in her head not trying to give the evil glare.

"Martin...Hey." She smiled.

"Kain..." He gave Kain a smile.

They held hands and walked off to their table, "I swear, I hate that bitch..!" Maggie said gritting her teeth.

-

"Kain.." Maggie laughed as she tried not to trip.

"You ready?" Kain asked Maggie.

"I guess..." She shrugged.

"Okay.." Kain smiled.

She sighed, "Kain, try not to mess up my makeup..." She said.

"I won't..." He said under his breath as he tried to figure how to untie the blindfold.

He had brought her over to their new house. He's already moved in half of the furniture but he really wanted to get both the bedroom and nursery ready in time for the baby's arrival, which he did. He decorated their bedroom with candles, leading to the bathroom. He knew that she was going to love it.

"Alright, on the count of three...one, two, three...!".

Her eyes were opened to a beautiful candlelit room. Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth with her hands. She truly couldn't think of why Kain would do this? What's so special? The lights led to the bathroom to where Kain showed her.

"Kain...This is beautiful..." She gave him a hug.

What is this all for?, Mahogany thought.

"Happy one year anniversary, baby." He kissed her lips.

She froze in his arms and her eyes got round, also big. It's been one year already??!, she freaked out inside. She didn't know what to do. She forgot all about it. She's been thinking about the baby's arrival and nursery that she didn't have enough time to get anything for Kain.

"Ah....yes...Happy anniversary...bae..." She nervously laughed.

"You forgot, didn't you?" Kain's smile dropped.

"I'm such a terrible girlfriend..." She sighed.

"I've been thinking about the baby a lot. I'm not gonna lie, I haven't gotten you anything and it isn't fair to you because you've taken me out and you've done all this." She sighed.

"It's okay, don't worry about it." He shrugged.

"No, it's not okay. You don't look too happy.".

"Maggie, don't worry about it." He smiled.

They walked into the bathroom, "Fine...but just know that I'm gonna keep on fussing about it..." She said not paying attention to Kain who was slowly removing her dress.

"And, to make it up to you, I'll buy things everyday." She said.

"There's no need." Kain laughed.

"Get in..." He said and she did as she was told.

"Ooo..." She closed her eyes and smiled but also felt her daughter kick.

———

Sorry I took so long to update but here I am!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
9.1K 199 65
Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper turned Mr.Hollywood,Chresanto August,is...
2.6K 84 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...