Play Dead (Present Mic x Read...

By LadyFran666

"How do I save someone that doesn't want to be saved?" More

Dark Water
Hollow
Breathing
Fog
Soft
Bass
Answers
Glass
Breaking
Fragile
Painful Desires
Slipping
Wicked
Passion

Wide Awake

3.6K 105 162
By LadyFran666

Hey everyone, hope you all are having a nice day~

Also I have an idea for a Shouta x Reader which would be romance and angst. Would this interest anyone? :3

Everything was such a blur to Hizashi; calling the ambulance, arriving at the hospital, crying on the phone trying to explain the situation to Shouta, having a panic attack in the waiting room, having Shouta and Nemuri calm him down as he was yelling hysterically, and now he was seated on the hospital bed that held your body. The soft beeping of your heart from the monitor was loud in his ears as he sat completely still by your side, his hands gripping onto yours closest to him as he watched you. His eyes were sore and dull as he was still in shock, your attempted suicide traumatizing him. His hands and white shirt were still stained with spots of blood, your blood, but he refused to go wash up. He couldn't leave your side. Guilt was suffocating him, he hated himself, blamed himself and he will be damned if he ever leaves your side again. His thumb was absentmindedly running over your knuckles, your skin was so cold compared to his warmth. Sleep was heavy in his burning eyes, the nurses even trying to usher him home for some well deserved rest, but he refused to leave. Because of his Hero status, he got away with staying past visitor hours, the doctors knowing they couldn't get him to budge anyways.

When the doctors came in to help heal you with their quirks, he still remained rooted to the bed watching as your body would glow a faint white as one of the doctors was giving your body nutrients with their quirk. "Do you need anything to drink Mister Yamada?" A nurse would ask him, worry etched on her petite features of her face as he just slowly shook his head, his eyes never leaving your form. She sighed sadly, but left the room knowing the voice hero was not going to change. Shouta and Nemuri remained in the waiting room, Toshinori soon arriving as they all sat in the room, coffee cups in hand as the hours went on through the night. "He still hasn't said a word and for Hizashi that's not normal." Nemuri said, her brows furrowed in concern as she sighed running a hand down her face. "And poor Y/N...Why didn't she say she was suffering like this?"

Toshinori frowned as he leaned back in his chair, a gentle shake of his head as he rested his elbows on his knees. "Depression isn't easy for everyone to talk about. Most pretend they're okay." She sighed again as she took a small drink of her coffee, Shouta crossing his arms as he was staring hard at the floor. "In all the years we've known him he's never acted like this and being a Pro Hero, we've been through more than enough to traumatize us." Nemuri nodded as she glanced at the tv on the wall that was playing some nature documentary. "Yeah...He's really serious about her." Shouta silently nodded as Toshinori grabbed his own cup of coffee off of the small table next to him as he took a drink. "This is the second time he's saved her from suicide, he's the only one that can save her." The other two teachers in the room nodded as the room grew silent again as they were all inwardly praying both you and Hizashi would be okay.

Quiet steady beeps were the first noise your ears picked up as your brain was awakening your body. The room was chilled, but you could feel a soft firm weight over your whole body enveloping you in a steady warmth, minus your arms and hands which were exposed to the air. Your legs were burning something fierce, an all too familiar feeling, quick flashbacks of what you did reigniting in your mind. 'I....cut myself, a lot. Where am I? I can't be in my bathroom still, my floor wasn't this soft..'  Your fingers twitched noticing something was touching them, your tired eyes opening with heavy lids. Blinking away the blur in your vision, your head turned to the side seeing you were hooked up to a heart monitor and an IV in your wrist which was giving your body fluids. You slowly moved your head to the other side against the plush pillow only to feel your heart drop, the beeping of the machine spiking at the sudden feeling. Hizashi was right next to you sat in a chair resting his head against the bed close to your side. His eyes were closed and you noticed the dark circles under them, his messy hair sprawled over half of his face and down his back. His fingers were loosely locked in your own, dried blood caked around and under his nails spreading over his fingers and against his knuckles.

Every emotion plowed into you like a train and you swallowed hard as you moved your fingers against his causing a small hum to rumble against his throat. His eyes slowly opened, hair sliding from his face as he leaned up letting out a quiet groan of protest before he froze seeing you. Opening your mouth to say anything, he was on top of you in a second flat, his arms caged around you in a tight and protective hug, his face pressed into your chest. You gasped at the sudden motion, your upper half completely off of the bed as he clawed at the back of your hospital gown. "Y/N...You're finally awake..." He breathed with trembling lips before his body was lightly shaking. "I found you on your bathroom floor...I was so scared.....W-Why did you..." A sharp inhale of breath was sucked through his teeth as he sniffed pressing his face harder against your chest.

"I'm so sorry Baby..." He whispered through his tears and you cracked seeing him break and blame himself. A sob rocked your body as you grabbed onto him tightly, your eyes clenching shut so tightly that it hurt. "It's not your fault!" You wailed against his hair. "I'm sorry! You didn't do anything wrong! I don't deserve you! I-" Your blubbering was cut off by a hard kiss, his lips smashed against yours in a fiery fit of need. You instantly parted your lips allowing his tongue inside to roughly wrestle against your own as you both gripped onto each other through the long passion and desperate kiss.

It left you both breathless as you parted resting your foreheads against one another as you both panted, emotions running high and wild. You didn't understand why your quirk wasn't working, but at this moment you didn't care. "You're everything to me, I will do anything for you, but Baby you gotta' talk to me, you have to let me in..Please.." He was pleading, begging and you blinked as a new fresh set of hot tears trailed down your already wet face. Using his thumbs, he wiped them away as you felt yourself leaning against his touch, your lips just barely ghosting over his. "Okay...I will." He sighed in relief as he planted soft kisses to your parted lips as he held onto you tightly again, his glossy eyes closing as you both sat there holding one another enjoying the comforting silence.

You got the okay to leave that day thanks to the doctors and their quirks. You found out that they gave you a pill that had calmed your quirk down for twenty-four hours which explained why it wasn't going out of control during the heated kiss with Hizashi. Nemuri gave you a big hug before you left, Toshinori and Shouta asking how you two were feeling. Shouta drove you both to Hizashi's house, your boyfriend was not letting you stay alone especially after this. Exchanging goodbyes, Hizashi took your hand and walked you to the door of his luxurious apartment taking extra care to help you take off your shoes and shadow you to the couch. "Hizashi, I'm okay." Trying to reassure him was impossible as he was in extra protective boyfriend mode. "Let me take care of you, I want to." The smile he gave you was soft and loving, which made your heart flutter in erratic bursts. "Thank you.." You timidly said as he kissed the top of your head before running his fingers through it. "Of course Baby. I'm going to take a shower, you need anything?" With a small shake of your head he nodded before retreating to his bathroom leaving you alone on the couch.

The television was on but you paid it no mind as you sat back against the soft couch and stared at the coffee table. 'This last week has been so crazy....I don't even know what to do now...'  Sighing quietly, you leaned your head back and closed your eyes deciding to meditate while he was showering would help. You were able to use your quirk again and with how emotional you've been, you needed to relax. Entering your state of mind for meditation, you breathed in and out slowly through parted lips. 'He's too good to be true... Hizashi has done nothing but show me affection and care...I need to start returning it, I need to try and....and stop thinking about the past....Stop being so scared to love him...But does he love me?...'  With a long inhale you slowly exhaled as he entered the room, the fresh aroma of his scent and body wash causing your eyes to slightly dilate. "Hey sweetheart, you okay?" Opening your eyes and looking at him, you swallowed quickly but nodded as you eyed his wet hair falling down his shoulders onto his black shirt. "Yeah just meditating a bit." He nodded as he took a seat next to you instantly wrapping an arm around your middle and pulling you to him.

Relaxing into his touch, you rested your head against his chest as your arms wrapped around his middle inhaling his delicious scent. "You need anything?" He asked and you shook your head. "Just this.." You breathed, his arms tightening around you more as he kissed the top of your head. "I will give you all the cuddles you need." You could hear the smile in his voice and it caused a shy smile to spread across your lips as you both held onto each other watching the television. As some sitcom continued, your eyes traveled to the side not really caring to watch anything anymore. "Hey Hizashi?" He hummed, the quiet rumble vibrating his chest against your ear causing you to shiver. "You know it wasn't your fault, right?" Your voice was quiet but he heard you. Muting the television, he gently took your chin tilting it upwards so you were now looking up at him, his beautiful green orbs looking right into your (E/C) ones. "Y/N, I should have told you I knew." Shaking your head, you gently pulled away from him to sit right up on the couch to face him. 'I need to let the past go somehow....I need to focus on the now...' 

With a sigh, you rubbed your arm a bit looking down at your pant legs. "It's not your fault, it's mine. I was just scared, scared that when you knew everything....The whole time we've been together, ever since the first day I met you, I was horrified you would find out and hate me. I did terrible things Hizashi..." He frowned as he rested his hands on your knees running his thumb along them as he looked down at you. "It wasn't you baby, you were forced into it. I know you'd never do anything bad willingly." Swallowing hard you looked up at him through your eyelashes, his beautiful eyes soft and loving. "I should have never yelled at you...You've been nothing but sweet and caring to me...I'm sorry...I was really scared..." He watched as your (E/C) eyes watered before gently pulling you into his lap holding you close to his chest. "Shhh, baby I'm not mad at you, I never was. Nothing would ever make me hate you, you've been through so much, so many horrible things and I just want to make you happy."

Gripping onto him, you swallowed nervously as you pressed your forehead into his chest. "Knowing everything that happened....seeing my legs...You still want to be with me?" Hearing him inhale, you closed your eyes tightly as you felt his warm hands gently reach down to cup your face as if you were made of glass. "Look at me Y/N." His voice was firm but gentle as you slowly opened your teary eyes. Running his thumb over your lip tenderly, he was nothing but genuine. "Of course I want to be with you still, I never want to be with anyone else." Releasing a breath you didn't know you were holding, you smiled through your tears and clung to him, your arms swinging around his shoulders as your face buried into his hair. His arms were tightly around your middle, one rubbing up and down your back as he smiled closing his eyes. "You're beautiful Y/N, your past and scars don't change that at all. You can't get rid of me, you're stuck with me baby." With a breathy chuckle, you nuzzled into his hair inhaling his shampoo as you sighed for once feeling like you could finally let go and just maybe experience love. "I hope so.."

AAAAHHHH MY SWEET BOY <3 ;__; So I think the next chapter is what some of you have been waiting for, the nsfw one XD <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 98 12
just angst one - shots for bakubabe :)
789 43 2
Tsukishima didn't held on to their relationship. Now it's already too late.
26.5K 589 21
╭───╯ . . . . . ➷ Did you know.... There is a kind of love called... Letting Go? ➶ . . . . . ╰───╮ ╔...
135K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]