๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต โ†  ๐’•๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰...

By kingstonupontom

โ™ ๐’•๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’…... iv. the pact. โ‹†๏ฝกหš โœฉ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โˆ˜โ—ฆ โ˜† โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โ IF WE'RE STILL SINGLE THE DAY WE TUR... More

THE PACT
0 : CAST
00 : PLAYLIST
000 : SCARLETT CABELLO
001 : the pact
002 : twelve months
003 : swipe left
004 : another birthday
006: thinking bout you
007 : date?
008 : fresh start
009 : goodnight n go
010 : no comment
011 : i think i like him
012 : back home we go
013 : no such thing as fair
014 : be jealous
015 : ask scarlett
016 : vma's part one
017 : vma's part two
018 : he's still here
019 : what team?
020 : should've told her
021 : interview
022 : i should tell you
023 : boyfriend
024 : moonlight
025 : missed you
026 : promo tour
027 : the ring
028 : goodbye, my love
029 : secret
030 : no future
031 : halloween
032 : bedtime
033 : moving fast
034 : tea and biscuits
035 : hen night
036 : confessional
037 : the night before
038 : wedding
039 : #tomreleasethesong
040 : elle
041 : i'm getting married !
042 : the album
043 : operation endgame
044 : sophie carter
045 : red handed
046 : maid of honour volume two
047 : game on
048 : endgame
049 : changes
050 : photographic evidence
051 : one step ahead
052 : america
053 : media
054 : one month to go
055 : baby
056 : twenty-seven dresses
057 : thirty and depressed
058 : the last night
059 : wedding day part one
060 : wedding day part two
061 : epilogue
062 : the present - bonus chap
QUESTION AND ANSWER !

005 : enough is enough

9.1K 278 363
By kingstonupontom

005 : enough is enough

❝ I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT! ❞

⋆。˚ ✩

𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔩𝔢

IS TOMLETT CONFIRMED?

by: erin lim

We all love our fair share of they should but they aren't couple Tomlett (aka Spiderman heartthrob Tom Holland and pop sensation and little sister of Camila, Scarlett Cabello). But has one of their friends let loose of their relationship?

On Tom's Instagram last night, celebrating his 29th birthday, he posted a rather sweet photo the moment Scarlett took him by surprise with a large scale party. Both looked so happy and sweet, but Tom's colleague/best friend/ The Holy Trinity member Jacob Batalon seemed to make it clear enough for us.

Commenting, 'might as well be ur girl tbh' fans went ballistic, and not going to lie, so did we.

Fans started speculating their hidden relationship in April 2016, where Tom starred as Cabello's love interest in her Billboard 100 debut single, 'Love me Harder', feautring The Weeknd. The pair kissed pretty intensely, and we've been hooked ever since.

Holland and Cabello's
make out session in
the Love Me Harder
music video

Insisting upon their friendship, both life long friends took to their Instagram's to force their platonic relationship, Cabello stating that, "Tom is an actor, it's his job to do stuff like this."

Let's hope the platonic part wore out and we have some serious #Tomlett moments in the near future.

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

scarlett🥂/@scarlettcabello
hi @erinlim @enews, thanks for trying to invade my privacy, but next time, get ur facts str8 xx ☕

357k retweets | 85k likes

VIEW ALL REPLIES...

>username/@username
GO SCAR

>username2/@username2
shame, they look like
a good couple tbh

tomholland1996 retweeted scarlettcabello's tweet!

olliecoren retweeted scarlettcabello's tweet!

Sighing, Scarlett stares at the time on her phone, furiously typing tweet after tweet to fans who understood her and those who didn't take that article as a simple clickbait.

This was the part of being famous she never asked for. Having fan after fan say something about how her and Tom were certainly dating, and how she really wanted all these rumours to be true, they weren't, and then everything just got made worse in the process.

Scarlett was scared, nay, petrified of releasing "goodnight n go" for her second single of her second album.

She wrote it about Tom.

All those years of pent up emotion, and Scarlett came face to face with it four months ago, admitting that, actually, she was in love
with Tom.

So she wrote that song. Three, actually, but goodnight n' go was to be the first to be released.

Oliver, Camila and Zendaya knew, but no one else. And soon enough, the whole world was going to know, too.

Scarlett's thoughts were interrupted when she heard a loud knock on her closed bedroom door.
"Morning, Scar!" He boomed through the wood, feet padding away to, most presumably, the bathroom.

Quickly wiping her tears, Scarlett throws the duvet off from her stature and grabs her dressing down from the back of the door, wrapping it gently around her body as she leaves the bedroom to make some tea and toast.

"Morning!" She shouts back, fighting with the sound of the shower running

Ten minutes later and halfway through her toast breakfast, Tom comes bounding into the kitchen, his wet feet leaving trails all over the wooden floor, a white towel wrapped securely around his waist.

He was beaming, unnaturally so.
"What's up?" Scarlett asks, taking the last piece of toast between her teeth and biting into it.

"I have a date tonight! It's so cool, I met her at the party last night, Sophie's cousin or whatever, but she's really cute!" Tom rushes excitedly, awaiting Scarlett's hyped response.

She didn't give one, she was mostly in shock.

Both her and Tom hadn't dated anyone since they were 17. Sure, they went on the odd date here and there, but their workaholic attitudes meant they had no time.

But they still had no time, and Tom was suddenly dating again, the day after he turns 29.

"Oh," Scarlett frowned, never being good at hiding her emotions.

"What is it?" Tom queries, thoughts racing through his head about what Scarlett thought on his date.

"Um, it's the giam launch sleepover tonight? You're not coming?" Scarlett sighs, exasperated, but swiftly cutting the tension between her and Tom with a hammer.

"Oh! I totally forgot!" Tom gasps, his hand slapping his forehead.

"It's okay though, others are comi-"

"No! I want to be there. I'll call her and just reschedule, that's all." Tom plays a lopsised grin at Scarlett, taking his phone and walking back up the stairs to his bedroom.

Scarlett sighed for a minute, relieved that he had no date for tonight. But quickly realising he was rescheduling, she felt almost as delfated as she was before.

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

♡ liked by tomholland2013, sophcarter and 15,217,918 others

ˢᶜᵃʳˡᵉᵗᵗᶜᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵒ : god is a woman. link in bio. happy start of almost is never enough 🖤

VIEW ALL COMMENTS...

USERNAME: SHE DROPPED THE ALBUM NAME TOO WIGGEd

USERNAME2: i listened just now, such an empowering song!!

USERNAME3: omg almost is never enough is gonna be sad i feel it

SOPHCARTER: I LOVE!! SO PROUD!!
ϟ SCARLETTCABELLO: 💞

CAMILA_CABELLO: the cabello's around the world are singing ur praises, god is a woman!

♡ liked by zendaya, hazosterfield and 13,328,437 others

ᵗᵒᵐʰᵒˡˡᵃⁿᵈ²⁰¹³: the 2nd album has begun everyone!! have u been hiding under a rock? listen to God is a Woman!

VIEW ALL COMMENTS...

SCARLETTCABELLO: ty munchkin ily !
ϟ TOMHOLLAND2013: luv u too 🖤

USERNAME: if they're not dating they sure LOOK like they are

USERNAME2: love me harder is just confirmation !!

ZENDAYA: OMg scarlett msg me rn

⋆。˚ ✩

thank u sm for over
1k. this is unreal.

like ilysm all of you

also um i love tomlett bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.5K 45
*First Book of the Method Trilogy* Tom knows organised Crime rings are the true leaders of this country, not the British government. But when he and...
198K 3.4K 32
โ˜†๊ง ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๊ง‚โ˜† โ Darling, I need you to trust me โž (ยฏ'*โ€ข.ยธ,ยคยฐ'โœฟ.๏ฝก.:* *.:๏ฝก.โœฟ'ยฐยค,ยธ.โ€ข*'ยฏ) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...
139K 1.8K 32
"A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is" Short stories featuring tomdaya, combined in one book. I'm...
288K 8.3K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...