UnFaithFul Love (by Sugar-Arh...

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Room 572 (Early morning 6am) The room was filled with moans and groaned of a man and a lady which was pushing... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Epilogue

Part 19

8.9K 231 3
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Part 19

The room which wasn't been used from years been opened again as the real owner was back even though not fully. Khushi made him seat on the bed while Jenny was standing beside her with the first kit box.

Khushi: "Did you eat anything..?" She asked softly. Finding only numbness from his end, she told Jenny to prepare his plate while she will bandage his wound. Jenny excused from the room and went in the kitchen.

That's when Sneha came in the room searching for her mother. She tried to find Khushi in another few rooms but seeing the brightness of an unvisited room she took her step near only to find her mother with someone whom she knows. She walked in and saw Arnav whose eyes were closed and on the other hand Khushi was bandaging his wound. He purposely closed his eyes as he didn't want to read or notice any sorrow on those cameral eyes. He has done a lot of mistakes and henceforth he didn't want to ruin Khushi's present life by returning back to her.

Sneha: "Mamma.. What happen..?" Arnav opened his eyes only to find Sneha in front of him. He least expected her to be here but seem she was awake looking for her mother.

Khushi: "Nothing Baby.. Just get some water for Mamma please.." Sneha didn't argued much and went in the bathroom to get some water so Khushi would able to clean the blood.

Arnav: "She look exactly like you.." Cold breeze hit their skins and they do shared an eye lock but it only last for few seconds as Arnav move his gaze on the other side.

Sneha walked in the room holding a small basin and kept it on the side table. She was standing beside her mother and looking at Arnav while Khushi started to clean his wound. Again he closed his eyes avoiding to meet hers. His brow does frown as the water was pricking his wounds. But he didn't let a hiss escape from his lip.

Once done bandaging, Khushi told him to eat and just after having two morsel ofroti he gives up and sleep on the bed.. He was feeling tired and his body were damn weak as the last few hours was a hectic period of his life. He didn't have a proper sleeps and that's the reason he was not able to store any energy in him. Pulling a duvet, he let the slumber took over him. Sneha and Khushi were standing at the corner. They didn't say a word and just let him rest. Tiredness was visible on his face, giving him the space they left from the room closing the door and lights behind.

***********

Sleeping on the bed which once accompanies him day night do brought some peaceful nape within him. The tiredness that he felt seems reducing after sleeping more comfortably. Arnav rubbed his eyes due to the transparent curtain which were probably disturbing his view. He seat on the bed leaning his back on the headboard and suddenly, he saw Sneha seating opposite him on the recliner holding the Barbie which he bought for her on her Birthday.

Arnav was clueless. He didn't know how he should react? Few days back, it was clearly visible that Sneha dislikes his present but today everything seems moving in a different way. They were just looking at each other and this silence was irking Sneha to speak further.

Sneha: "Errmm.. How are you.. Str... I mean Uncle.." She still remembers the scolding she had in the mall by calling Arnav as Stranger. However, these last few days meets in the mall do changed her expectation for this man. She found some tenderness in his touch which she never gets to feel from anyone including Ranveer too.

Arnav: "Much better.." He replied shortly.

Sneha: "You want anything to eat..? I will tell Mamma to prepare.. She is busy in the kitchen.." Arnav nodded a NO with a smile crept-ed on his lip. For the first time ever he was talking with his daughter and that too without any oddness. He could see Sneha was trying to open up with him as their first meets was horrible. "Uncle you always talk less..?" She took her Barbie and seat on the bed beside Arnav.

Arnav: "Depends.."

Sneha: "I love talking.. Jenny aunty said I'm just like Mamma.. Mamma also love to talk.. You know Mamma makes delicious toast and I love to have them. You like toast..?"

Arnav: "Yes.. Usually I will have it for breakfast.. I hardly eat heavy breakfast.." Sneha extended her palm to Arnav which only bought confusion in him. He was about to ask but been interrupted by Sneha.

Sneha: "Show me you palm and lets have Hi5 uncle.." Which they did..! "I also like to have toast as my morning breakfast. I don't like anything oily for morning serves. So tell me what drink you prefer in the morning..?"

Arnav: "Juice.." Sneha's eyes widen in disbelief.. They are sharing quite similar likes.

Sneha: "What..? Me too.. I love juice and toast.." She started to narrate the whole agenda of her life on what she does mostly and what she doesn't like. Arnav was listening each and every word she uttered carefully. He smiled the way his daughter was talking. She look exactly like Khushi and the smile adore on her lips were making him remember of Khushi. "Okey.. Uncle I need to go and have my bath.. We meet later.. I have another interesting stories to share and I will show you my Barbie dolls house.." She was about to walk away but the voice of Arnav stopped her and she turn behind to meet him.

Arnav: "Can.. Can I hug you for once..?" Sneha wasn't sure what she should do? And how she should react..? But seeing the eagerness and softness in his request. She walked toward Arnav and hugged which made him took her tightly in his arms. His heart do ached as he was craving to touch his own daughter. Tear started to store at the corner of his eyes just waiting one blinks of his before it could sheds.

************

Raizada Mansion

The door bells were echoing in the entire mansion. Khushi rushed to open the door as she could see the urgency of the opposite person. Once it was open she saw Aman standing at the doorstep with a man whom was on late 40.

Aman: "Where is ASR..?" He snapped out immediately..

Khushi: "Upstairs.." Khushi appointed her index finger showing the stairs..

Aman: "Why didn't you call me last night..?" He was surely unsatisfied with Khushi's move..

Khushi: "But.."

Aman (Interrupting): "I know there are some problems between you and him but at least for a humanity sake please keep all your personal grudges aside.." For the first time ever, she saw the anger in Aman. His voice was sharp enough as he was warning her. And he didn't even tag her with Ma'am..!

Khushi: "Will you stop blaming me for unnecessary..? If you didn't explained than how would I come to know about what health you are talking about..?" She too pounced back..

Aman: "I'm not blaming you Ma'am I'm just telling you to show some concern to him. I'm not asking more just.." There was sharp voice from upstairs stopping Aman not to say a word further.

Arnav: "What are you doing here..?" He asked sternly..

Aman: "ASR how can you escape from Ho..."

Arnav(Interrupting): "5 minutes..! I want to see you in my room and get the Doctor too.." He walked away leaving Khushi in confusion..? She didn't get why did Arnav stop Aman from confessing..? She can see there are something hidden from her knowledge and today Aman whom she know as the sweetest person to pounce at her for the mistakes she was unaware.

Khushi wait at the living room for nearly one hour and then only she saw Aman and The Doctor was coming downstairs while Arnav was nowhere to seen.

Aman: "Ma'am.. I'm really sorry for the rudeness.. It's just that I was worried about ASR.." He was really feeling quilt.

Khushi: "It's okey Aman.. I understand.. But can you tell me what is going on..?"

Aman: "Nothing serious.. Just bought the Doctor here for ASR regular checkup and ASR was the one who requested to bring the Doctor to be here. He informed that he fell down last night so this routine is just for that.. Nothing else.." Khushi somewhere sigh in relief to know this. But deep down, her heart was telling her that there is something hided from her. She put everything aside as she didn't want to predict on something she wasn't sure with.

***********

It was already 5 in the evening. Khushi make Sneha sleep so that she can take ample of rest. The whole 2 hours she was playing with Arnav and she likes the closeness which was building among the duo. She stands near the balcony window and her eyes fell on a posture who was sitting on the bench at the Open Garden aloof from everyone. This is the right time to talk to him and make everything clear.. She thought..

Khushi started to march towards the Garden and seat beside him on the same bench. He saw her through the corner of his eyes and didn't resist on her present.

Arnav: "I need to leave to my Hotel.." He has few bungalows in the city but he has no intention to stay there alone. The surround was too big for him to handle and he felt lonely staying alone without anyone. He reserved a Hotel room hence he can adjust himself in the semi size room instead of a large property he has.

Khushi: "You can stay here.. It's your house anyway.." He didn't expect her to say this. They are divorcee and yet she is inviting him. "Arnav.. I have decided this long back and I'm taking this opportunity to tell you what I wanted too.." He just wait her to complete.. "I have decided to inform Sneha about her real Father and I have decided too that I will start a new life at New Zealand.. I will give you back your property and assets. All this years, I was waiting for your return so that I can give them back to the respective owner. I do not want to disappear from here without leaving a note. You can meet Sneha whenever you want and I will never come in between the father and daughter.." This was what she wanted to discuss and informed Aman to arrange a meet with him. Arnav didn't feel bad for what she wished. He knows this will come. These entire years, she has never touch a penny from the assets income and she just used the money she gets from her personal assets which she bought before their marriage. Even the sum wasn't much but it was enough for her usage. If any of the AR assets been used than that was only for the household stuff and bills not otherwise.

Arnav: "It's my request.. Don't inform Sneha anything about us and I don't want her to know that I'm her father."

There were silences among them. Whatever been said by him was from his heart. He was failed as a human being and he didn't want Sneha to think her father is a failure. He was not there when she needs him the most. He was the sole reason for this rift and there is no point of judging the current situation as everything happens was just because of him.

Arnav: "Can you give me an honest reply Khushi..?" She nodded and waits for him to continue. "Why didn't you get marry?" Khushi's heart sinks due to the question. Marriage..? Ironic..!

Khushi(Looking down at her fingers): "There is no word of marriage in my life. My first marriage led my life at such a critical stage where I can't think of marrying again. Devi Maiyya didn't blessed me as a shugan and that's why my first marriage was the end of my happiness.. But I won't complain Arnav.. I accept everything just because I understand it wasn't meant for me.." He felt his heart been stabbed by a knife. He realized he killed an innocent soul but today he notice not only an innocent soul but he also destroyed all her happiness. Due to his deeds she stops dreaming for a happy life. But he promised himself that he will bring back those happiness in her life and make her smile like before. He knows there were no space for him in her life but that doesn't mean he will let her spoil her life for unnecessary. Staying beside her or away doesn't bring any difference from now. The only he wanted to see was a ray of happiness bighting her life. He already decided what will be his next moves. Sneha's happiness lies in it and he was sure for the sake of their daughter Khushi will agree for this too.

To be continued.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 8K 27
Arnav Singh Raizada lived life of a recluse. The mammoth task for him every day was to at least let him set foot out of the house for even simple mun...
98.2K 4K 23
Both Lavanya and Arnav get engaged to each other and married ritually but not legally. What happened to Khushi?... After 4 years of marriage, Payal a...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
262K 7.8K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...