An Unusual Mate

By TempestariiDragon

Brooklyn Kelly or Brooke for short is a part of the Talkeetna Shifter Clan in Alaska because she is a shifter... More

An Unusual Mate
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Author's note
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's question
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Author's Note

Chapter Thirty

267 14 1
By TempestariiDragon

Author's Note

Warning for any who don't like smut, most of this chapter contains smut. 

Don't like it, don't read it. Skip to the next chapter when I upload it.

~ KatieMayBloomfield

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty

Growling I shove roughly past Loki and begin to walk towards my bedroom wanting to have a rest as I'm still not fully recovered from having the venom in me and having that bastard lone Shifter attack me.

Loki calls out in question "What have I done wrong now?"

I growl louder at him this time but don't stop walking. I hear Loki hurriedly following after me.

"Brooklyn wait! At least tell me what I've done to anger you."

Reaching my room I open the door and go to close it but Loki shoves his foot in the door at the last second. He forcefully shoves the door and pushes his way into my room. He closes the door behind him. He stands in the middle of the room looking at me carefully.

Loki asks after a minute or two "What have I done Brooklyn?"

I growl "You shouldn't have stepped in. I could have handled that lone Shifter on my own."

Loki sighs then announces "I won't just stand back and watch as you get attacked, not if I can help it. He came out of nowhere and he could have seriously hurt you if I didn't do something. I wouldn't cope knowing that I could have done something to stop you getting badly injured if I could have stopped it happening."

I snap in question "What about me Loki? How do you think I would feel if you got injured worse than you already did?"

Loki opens his mouth to respond but clearly comes at a loss as he closes his mouth again.

I admit "Loki do you not see that I feel more for you than a simple attraction. I care for you more than I know I should do. I can't resist whatever is calling me to you anymore. I want you Loki. I want you to be mine actually no I need you to be mine because if anyone else laid claim to you I would fucking tear them limb from fucking limb, slowly and painfully so they'd know their mistake."

Loki denies getting all distressed "You must be wrong Brooklyn. Anyway who's to say that I would feel the same in return?"

I growl "Loki stop fucking around will you. Make up your fucking mind. You either want something with me or not. I will not stand by and let you play with my head. You even try to..."

Loki interrupts by announcing loudly "I want you Brooklyn, there is no doubt about that. It's just this all means more to you than it can to me. I do not know how to feel for another..."

I curse while interrupting him this time "That's fucking bullshit and you know it."

Loki asks "How so?"

I explain "When I got that snakes venom injected into me who almost killed the stupid bitch who did it? Who just protected me from that lone Shifter when he came at me? Who keeps on calming me down while I'm pissed off? Who keeps managing to calm my Snow Leopard when she's feral? Who's been able to figure out my moods from a simple glance? You Loki. Every single fucking time for some reason or another it's you. If you didn't know how to feel then you wouldn't be doing all of this shit for me. You think it's easy for me to feel for another with all the shit my parents put me through for being different and for how the rest of the Shifter community treats me for not only being different but for also being a bat shit crazy Feral Shifter. I'm about as emotionally tuned as a fucking rock and yet I've managed to decide that my feelings for you aren't because of some fleeting attraction I might have but are in fact something much deeper. You were able to figure out that we have something more than just a simple attraction to each other long before I realised it and now that I fucking realise it you've decided to be a dick and deny that you know how to feel when the truth of it is that you feel too much and you like to hide it. Well you don't hide it from me. Not anymore, you annoying Asgardian, Jotun whatever."

Loki looks stunned for a moment or so then he takes a step towards me and grips my face with his hands. He quickly leans in and captures my mouth. He pushes me up against the nearest available wall. He continues to kiss me all the while I'm stunned into submission.

Loki pulls away all of a sudden, tears beginning to run down his cheeks.

"You're right Brooklyn. The truth be it I'm scared. I'm scared I'm not good for you. I fear that you being with me will make things worse for you. I'm not perfect and I never will be. I will always anger you and cause you pain. It's in my nature. I can't stop that. I want you with all of my heart but I'm terrified for you. You deserve more than me and what I can give you."

"I don't care Loki. If you haven't noticed I'm no way near being perfect either. I know you'll always piss me off and cause me pain but I will throw it all right back at you. It's in my nature to do whatever the fuck I want to do whenever I want to do it. I will have my claim on you and there is no fucking way I'm giving you up. It's about time that we both forget about our fears for each other and realise that we're stronger together. We always have been and always will be."

"Brooklyn I..."

"Just bite my neck and make your claiming mark. I've had enough of you shying away from it when you know that it's what you want. Don't you dare deny it because I know you want it."

Loki locks eyes with me and mutters something under his breath before leaning down and biting my neck finally laying claim to me. I feel his fangs pierce my skin to fully claim me. I allow my fangs to surface then bite him and finally make my claiming mark on the troublemaker. I feel a rush pass through me suddenly and I know Loki has as well, as he gasps loudly and holds onto me to balance himself. I feel his heartbeat run through me. Our scents have mixed together as well. This is not a normal bond.

I pull away from Loki's neck and whisper in disbelief "True Mate."

Loki jumps at the phrase and asks in a panic "What how? How could I be your True Mate? How did we not pick up on before?"

I comment "It'll explain the calling we both had to each other. My Snow Leopard's reaction to you. It all makes sense."

Loki asks fear etched into his now soft voice "Is me being your True Mate acceptable?"

I lightly slap Loki's chest making him jump as I notify "Loki we claimed each other without realising that we were True Mates so of course it's acceptable."

Loki lightly places his forehead upon mine and grins happily.

Realisation suddenly dawns on me and I groan causing Loki to jump, looking at me through worried eyes.

He asks quickly "What's wrong?"

I moan "The Clan was fucking right. I'm never going to hear the end of it."

Loki just chuckles softly to himself and rests his forehead back up against mine.

I flip our position so that I'm the one pinning Loki against the wall.

I growl softly "Now just because I'm your True Mate doesn't mean I'm going to be submissive to you."

Loki chuckles lightly and goes to kiss me. I dominate the kiss with some resistance from Loki. I pull away as I roughly pull Loki's top over his head as a wave of lust runs through me. I return to kissing Loki as soon as his shirt is off his body thus leaving his chest bare and at my mercy. I begin to slowly run my hands down his bare chest making him moan into my mouth. His hands are holding my hips as he probably doesn't know what to do in this situation given it's his first experience of such an event.

I pull away from Loki's face looking up at him. His cheeks are lit up by a bright blush.

I move to his neck suckling, licking and lightly nipping on his neck which soon begins to drive him insane as he begins to moan every time I suckle on his Adam's apple. After a few agonising minutes I begin to roam down his body leaving bite marks here and there.

Loki moans as I get lower down his body "Be gentle with me."

I beam liking how much power I have over the lust dazed God "Is it too much for you? Shall I stop?"

Loki urges "No don't stop."

I growl teasingly "I don't think I like your tone there. Maybe I will stop."

Loki begs "Please Brooklyn."

I lose all self control. Having Loki pinned up against the wall begging me is all too much for me to comprehend.

I surge back up to Loki's lips and begin to coax him over to the bed. He follows not wanting to break the kiss we are now battling to command. I push Loki onto the bed which breaks the kiss. Loki gives out a yelp of surprise. I crawl onto the bed and quickly hover myself over Loki. I lean down and begin to suckle on his neck and Adam's apple. He moans in pleasure as he begins to fiddle with the buttons on my shirt. I begin to help him knowing that he's getting annoyed with the piece of clothing. I fling the shirt across the room not particularly caring where it lands.

Loki pulls away from my lips and his gaze moves down and lingers.

I ask cheekily "Enjoying the view?"

Loki looks back up at me with yet another blush across his porcelain cheeks. I lean my forehead against his and nudge his nose with mine. Loki's hands roam over my upper body, learning every groove and imperfection be it a freckle or a scar. His hands hook around my black lace bra and after a few moments of confusion he manages to get it off, leaving my upper body fully exposed and ready for judgement.

Following my example Loki begins to kiss down my neck. He nibbles lightly here and there not leaving any marks on me like I've already done on him.

I move my hands further down his body and begin to remove his trousers. Loki tenses for a second uncertainty crossing his face.

I ask "Are you sure you want to go any further?"

Loki notifies in a whisper "I don't want to be with anyone else but you Brooklyn. I only want you. Always have done. I want to do this with you."

He relaxes and begins to knead my breasts softly which still has an effect on my body. I run a hand down and gently grab his exposed member. He jumps at the contact. I begin to pump him and Loki whimpers gently. He puts his forehead to my shoulder and I begin to feel his ragged breathing against my skin. He moans and bites down onto my shoulder finally leaving a small mark on my skin. I bite his ear lobe enough to leave a mark reminding him that I'm here as he seems lost in the sensation.

Loki looks up at me with a gasp, shock written across his face. I wink at him cheekily and grin. He laughs and claims my lips in a passionate kiss. Loki's hands roam downwards and pull down at my jeans. I help remove them and we're both fully exposed to the other not that we care. I return to his now erect member and continue to pump him. Loki moans into my mouth and arches up into my hand.

Loki pulls away and notifies weakly in a lust filled voice "Brooklyn I'm going to..."

I stop pumping him not letting him come just yet. I let Loki's breathing return to normal before aligning myself with his still erect member.

I ask looking down at Loki "Are you ready?"

Loki nods looking scared still but I lower myself down onto him, joining our bodies together. I let out a moan as I sink down fully letting him stretch me. He may not be as big in looks as the guys I usually go for but he makes up for it in the size of his cock. Loki moans in pleasure at being inside of me.

I begin to move steadily rising upwards before slamming myself downwards. Loki gasps in shock which quickly turns into a full blown moan of pleasure. I continue moving but at a slow pace so that Loki can get used to the sensation. Soon Loki begins to buck his hips hinting that he wants more than the slow pace I've set.

I taunt "Want me to move faster do you now?"

Loki whimpers "Please Brooklyn it feels so good."

I quicken my pace to one that I would usually go at, Loki moaning out in pleasure with every movement. I moan in pleasure as well every time he hits my G spot which is regularly. Pleasure soon begins to curl around inside of me and I let my head fall back as my movements become more erratic. Loki leans forwards bracing himself on one arm as he takes one breast in his hand and the other breast in his mouth. I moan in pleasure and begin to get lost in the sensation as lust overrides me. I rake my claws up his back and over his shoulders. Loki grunts at the rough treatment and grabs my hair forcing my head back so he has access to my neck. He begins to suckle on my neck as I continue to ride him. He bucks his hips becoming more confident with the situation which I'm starting to consider a threat to my dominant stance. I push Loki back down onto the bed with a defiant seductive growl. I bite back down on my claiming mark my eyes briefly flashing Snow Leopard. Loki gasps in shock and looks up at me as I move away from his neck. I lean back down to him and combine our lips in a passionate kiss.

I begin to feel myself unravel and try to hold off for a bit longer not wanting the activity to stop. I run my hands down Loki's chest leaving scratch marks all over his chest. Loki pulls away from my lips and kisses and suckles on my neck all the while breathing heavily. He bucks his hips up into me.

Loki cries out through a moan "Brooklyn I'm going to..."

I come undone around him before he can finish his sentence. I scream out in pleasure and bite down onto my claiming mark.

Loki stills for a moment then screams out in pleasure as he violently comes inside of me. My spasm rippled body milking him.

I pull away making him pull out of me. Loki collapses back onto the bed and tries to steady his breathing.

I lay next to him and snuggle myself up next to his naked form. Loki immediately pulls me in to cuddle as he nuzzles my forehead with his nose. I place my head into the crook of his neck.

Loki announces "Brooklyn I'm glad that I'm your True Mate."

I ask with a feeling of contentment "Why's that?"

Loki notifies "Because it'll mean we'll have more times like this."

I chuckle lightly before leaning up and biting his chin.

"Why do you keep biting me?"

"I'm leaving my mark on you. Now everyone will know that you're mine and mine alone."

"I had no idea you could be so possessive."

"Better get used to it."

Loki pulls me even closer to him if that's even possible and kisses my forehead. I let out a long yawn and snuggle up to him allowing myself to take a small nap there and then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 496 14
I took his hands in mine frantically, causing his eyes to meet mine. "Then hand over the Tesseract and come home, Loki. Please." "I can't." H...
1.8K 71 37
On Asgard, Odin is critically ill, possibly even dying. Odin has banished Loki to Midgard for all eternity. Odin has sent for Thor to take the throne...
25.1K 1.1K 35
' ' i love how you hand me your lies in silver platter and golden cutlery ' ' Cora Francis, a woman who has lived through m...
4.1K 139 61
Your name is Wisty Evergreen. She was always controlled never being able to do what she wanted being well....captured by an organization and expe...