Broken Faith {Completed}

By PokemonIsLife319

After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he wi... More

Chapter 1: Neglected
Chapter 2: Training at Heaven
Chapter 3: Sword Training
Chapter 4: Magic Training
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Saiyans and new forms
Chapter 6: Secret Revealed
Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert
Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!
Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage
Chapter 10: Y/n vs. Riser's Peerage, Part 2
Chapter 12: The torture is done?!
Chapter 13: Freedom
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut
Chapter 16: The training begins!
Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power
Chapter 18: A stray priest arrives! Kiba's backstory revealed
Chapter 19: The Training continues!
Chapter 20: Death
Chapter 21: The battle
Chapter 22: Unleash the power of a Saiyan! Y/n vs. Vali
Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President
Chapter 24: A burning Death
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love
Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form
Chapter 27: My Savior
Chapter 28: Vali
Chapter 29: New Forms Of Issei, Y/n And Vali
Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner
Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form
Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?
Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel
Chapter 34 (Finale): Confession

Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins

18.6K 158 171
By PokemonIsLife319

Setting: At Y/n's house

Time: 6:30 p.m.

You then woke up from your nap and went upstairs to wake up the girls. As you went upstairs, you turn on the lights and saw the three girls sleeping soundly with their cloaks above the cabinet. Before you open the lights, you then wear your cloak.

Y/n - Girls, it's time to wake up. You said as you clapped your hands, waking them up.

The three girls then rise up from the bed and Xenovia said,

Xenovia - Oh Y/n. *yawn* What time is it?

Y/n - It's 6:30 p.m. Now go take a shower the three of you.

Irina - Okay.

As the three girls go away from the bed, you then began to fix it. Xenovia then went in first to take a bath, leaving Y/n, Koneko and Irina.

Y/n - So, what do you guys want to talk about?

Koneko - About your plan. What time we will go there?

Y/n - Maybe at 7:30 p.m.

Irina - Will you kidnap them? What will you do when Kiba or the others saw you?

Y/n - To your first question, yes. To your second question, I'll knock them down unconscious and I will leave them there in the ORC building. But don't worry, once they try to find them, they will not locate my place because I covered my entire house with a barrier. You explained.

Irina - I see.

Koneko - After you kidnapped them, what will we do?

Y/n - You will just only stand there, watching them being tortured by myself.

Koneko - Ah I see. Now I understand.

After a while, Xenovia then walked out of the bathroom, with bath towel covering her body. You then look away from Xenovia while blushing and she began to wear her usual clothes including the cloak that he get from above the cabinet. Once Xenovia is done, Irina went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

Y/n - Now that Xenovia is done, I will further explain my plan to her.

Xenovia - Okay so what's the plan?

Y/n - Here's the plan, the three of you will wait for me when I brought Rias and Issei, then we will go to the basement of my house. Once we are there, the torture will begin. While I was torturing them, the three of you will just stand there, watching them being punished or the three of you can act as my guards, just in case someone break the barrier. You explained.

Xenovia - Sounds good.

Then Irina came out of the bathroom with towel covering her body. Once again you looked away from her while blushing as she wear her usual clothes and the cloak above the cabinet.

Irina - There. All set.

She then sat beside on your left while Xenovia is on your right.

And lastly, Koneko went inside of the bathroom to take a bath.

Irina - I've been wondering.

Y/n - What is it, Irina?

Irina - Did you have any crush or girlfriend?

Y/n - No. Why do you ask?

Irina - Oh nothing. I just wanted know.

Y/n - What about you, did you have any crush or boyfriend?

Irina - I did have a crush but I don't have a boyfriend.

Y/n - Really? Who is it?

Irina then blushed and thought,

Irina's mind - 'I can't tell to him that I have a crush on Y/n. It's just, I'm not yet ready.'

Y/n - Irina, you there? You said while waving your hands in front of her.

Irina then shook her head and she said,

Irina - Oh. Yeah. I'm still here.

You then turned to Xenovia.

Y/n - How about you Xenovia? Did you have any crush or boyfriend?

Xenovia - Uh. Me? Well to be honest I don't have a boyfriend but I do have a crush.

Y/n - Who is it?

Xenovia - It's a secret. She said while she winked at you.

Y/n - Okay. I understand.

Later, Koneko then outside of the bathroom, with towel covering her body. She then wear usual clothes then her cloak. When she tried to get the cloak, she can't reach it.

Y/n - Here, let me help you.

You then carried her in which she gasped in surprise and she get her cloak. Once she get her cloak, she wear it and said,

Koneko - Thanks, Y/n.

Y/n - Your welcome. Now is everyone ready?

Xenovia - Hell yeah! She said excitedly.

Irina - Ready when you are. She said while smiling.

Koneko - Sure.

Y/n - Great now let's eat something before we go.

Xenovia - Right.

All of you then went to the kitchen and you get your apron and headband and you started to cook.

After a few minutes of cooking, you then served the food.

The girls then smelled the beautiful and delicious aroma and their mouths began to water. Koneko then said,

Koneko - Ooh. Baked mac. My favorite.

Y/n - Well then, time to dig in.

All 4 - Thanks for the food!

After praying, they began to eat.

After eating, Xenovia then washed the plates, spoon, dining knife and fork as you, Irina and Koneko went to living room to rest for a while.

After Xenovia washed the plates, she went to the living room as Y/n locked the bedroom and the main door in the living room.

Y/n - Is everyone ready?

All 3 - Yes, we're ready.

You then placed your two fingers on your forehead and all of you teleported in front of the ORC building.

Koneko - What time is it?

Y/n then looked at his watch and he said,

Y/n - It's 7:30 p.m. I'll go first. Wait me here okay? Don't want to cause any attention.

Xenovia - Right.

You then opened the door and wear your hood. Fortunately, the door is unlocked.

Y/n - Perfect.

As you went inside. You saw Akeno and Kiba sleeping on the couch and Rias is sleeping on her desk.

You then walk silently inside the room and that makes Rias woke up.

Rias then stretched her arms, rub her eyes and she saw Samson and she said,

Rias - Oh Samson *yawn* What brings you here?

Samson - Oh nothing, I just wanted to check if your okay after you become enraged earlier.

Rias - Aww. That's sweet of you. I'm okay don't worry about it.

Samson - Do you want to have a massage? He offered.

Rias - Sure thing.

Samson then went behind Rias and began to massage her nape and her back.

While Samson is massaging, he then asked a question,

Samson - By the way, where is Issei?

Rias - Issei is at his home with his family. Why did you ask?

Samson - Nothing. I just wanted to know.

After massaging her for 2 minutes, you then use as this an opportunity to knock Rias down unconscious. You then chopped her nape and she went unconscious. Samson then carried Rias and he went outside.

The three hooded figures then saw Y/n carrying Rias's unconscious body. He then placed her on the ground gently so that she won't wake up.

Koneko - Where is the pervert?

Y/n - The pervert is at his home right now. All of you, carry Rias at our home. I'll go to Issei's house.

Irina - Right.

The three girls then carried Rias's unconscious body and fly to Y/n's house.

You then began to teleport away from the ORC building and you appeared in front of Issei's house.

As you tried to open the door, it is once again unlocked.

Y/n - They don't know how to lock the door aren't they?

You then went inside and you close the door behind you slowly to prevent noise. The room is dark and you use your ki to make a light source.

You then went upstairs and find Issei's room. Once you went to the third door, you then opened the door but this time, it's locked.

Y/n - Damn, it's locked. I guess I have no choice but to destroy the door.

You then ignited you hands with fire that Gabriel taught you. You then touch the door and it began to melt. Once you are done melting the wooden door, you went inside and saw Issei, sleeping soundly.

While Issei is sleeping, you deactivate your light source and you place a sleeping pill on Issei's glass of water. After a few seconds, the pill dissolved. Once you saw Issei began to move, you quickly hide under on his bed.

Issei then wake up and turn on the lights and began to drink the glass with water. What he didn't know is that it has a sleeping pill on it. Issei then drink the water. After a minute, he went unconscious as he fell on the floor.

Y/n then come out of the bed and carry Issei's unconscious body with his two arms and went outside of the bedroom. You then walk down on the stairs as quiet as you can. After a couple of seconds, you arrived outside the house. You wear your hood and began to fly to your house.

After a couple of minutes of flying, you arrived at your house and landed on the ground gently.

You then placed Issei's unconscious body on the ground as you get your keys in your pocket. Once you get your keys, you opened the door and carry Issei on the couch with Rias on the other couch.

When Y/n went inside of his house, he saw the three girls with hood in their heads.

Koneko - By the way, where is your basement of your house.

Y/n - It's downstairs. *as you carry Rias and Issei with your two arms* Follow me.

You then opened the door beside your kitchen and it reveals a stairs that has 20 steps before you arrived at the basement.

(Your basement or your torture room)

(Imagine with two chairs looking away from each other)

You then get two wooden chairs and placed Issei on the first chair and Rias on the second chair looking away from each other.

(Rias on the right and Issei on the left)

You then grabbed chains and tied their hands on the middle. After tying their hands, you then grabbed a whip while the girls went to the dark side of the room so that Rias and Issei can't see them.

Samson then cracked a whip as Rias and Issei wake up.

Samson - Rise and shine, bitches! He said while laughing deviously.

Rias then opened her eyes and tried to move but she can't. Once she look around on the room, it's dark. Only the light bulb above and a hooded figure is the only things she can see.

Rias - Where.... Where am I?

Samson - Where are you? You are in my torture chamber.

Rias - What?! Issei! Wake up! She yelled.

Issei then heard Rias's voice and he wake up and saw Samson looking at him with anger on his eyes and smirking deviously.

Issei - Samson?! What are you doing?! Where am I?! He yelled.

Samson - *laughing* Well you are in my torture chamber. He said as he crack his whip on the ground.

Issei then tired to escape but he can't because their hands were tied with each other.

Rias - Samson, why are you doing this?

Samson - Me? Well my friend wanted a revenge on the two of you. He said as he hold Rias chin.

Issei - Who might that be?

Samson then removed his hood and it reveal your hair color and eye color.

Rias and Issei gasped in absolute shock and Issei said,

Issei - Y-Y-Y/n?

You then punched Issei's right cheek leaving a bruise on it.

Rias - Y/n, please stop! She begged.

Y/n - Why I will stop? This weakling did horrible things in my friend and to me as well.

You then punched Issei's left cheek leaving a bruise on it. Y/n then grabbed Issei's chin, forcing him to look at you.

Y/n - Once I saw you doing horrible things to my friends, this will be your last day of your life. Be sure to remember that. Understand? He threatened.

Issei then kept his angry face and he didn't answer.

Y/n - So you won't answer huh? Well, I'll force you to understand. You then hit Issei's body with your whip on which he screamed in pain. Rias then began to cry and she begged.

Rias - Y/n, please stop! Issei has nothing to do this!

Y/n then glared to Rias and she hold her chin and he said,

Y/n - Do you think that shit does nothing to do with this?!?! *as you slapped Rias's left cheek* Your wrong.

You then went to Issei in which his face are now swollen.

Y/n - You, Do you understand what I said earlier? He said menacingly.

Once again Issei didn't answer.

Y/n - Your tough and brave huh? Well then let me try to torture you harder.

You then untie the chains and Rias and Issei quickly stood up. They tried to escape on the chamber but they failed.

Issei - You're just tough because you have a weapon. He said cockily.

Y/n then gritted his teeth and followed by a devious smile.

Y/n - Oh really? *as threw his whip on the ground* Now come and fight me.

Issei then charged to you with his Sacred Gear activated. You then caught his hand and once you hardened your grip, the gauntlet shatter into pieces. You then punched Issei's stomach so hard that he spits blood and he hold his stomach as he fell on the ground.

You then grabbed his hair and rise up and he said full of anger and hatred on his eyes.

Y/n - You are nothing compared to me.

Issei (wounded) - I'm.... not afraid *as he cough some blood* of you.

Rias then began to stop Y/n from torturing Issei but she failed as Y/n fired a ki blast to Rias.

Issei - Rias-senpai!!!!!

When the small explosion died down, Rias is now full of wounds and some parts of her outfit is torn off.

Issei - You! You will pay for hurting Rias-senpai. He said full of anger in his voice and trying to escape from Y/n.

You then let go of Issei and you smack his head so hard that he screams in pain.

Rias - Y/n..... please stop. *as she cried very loudly*

Y/n - How about you shut the hell up, tomato.

You then went to Rias and grabbed her neck.

Rias - Y/n...... please stop...... I'm....... choking........ She begged.

Y/n - Do you want to die?

Rias - N-N-No........... please....... let me live........

Issei - Come here and face me like a real man, you coward.

Y/n then turned to Issei with fire on his eyes.

Y/n (enraged) - Who are you calling me a coward? Huh?!

You instantly teleported behind Issei and stab his stomach with your ki blade. Issei then screamed in pain and Rias watch in horror as his precious servant is being tortured.

Y/n then let go of your Ki blade with blood on it. Issei then fell on the ground with a huge hole on his stomach.

Rias - Issei! She yelled with tears on her eyes and she ran but she was stopped by Y/n.

Rias - Y/n! What are you doing? Issei needs me!

Y/n the grabbed her chin and he said,

Y/n - You think that pervert needs you? Heh! I don't think so.

Rias - I don't care!

Y/n - You think I will forgive you on what you have done with me?

Rias - Then I'm sorry!

Y/n - Your too late. I will not forgive you. It's time to kill Issei.

You then walked slowly to Issei with blood scattered on his body.

Issei then looked up to you and said with tears on his eyes and he said while crying,

Issei - Y/n, please *cough* please forgive *cough* us.

Y/n - One more stab and this will be the end of you.

Issei - No... I can't die here yet.... I have so many things to do with my life.

Y/n - Yeah right. With your dumb and worthless life. He replied bluntly.

Issei - Will you ever forgive us, Y/n?

Y/n - No. But I will let you live in one condition.

Rias then heard that and she became happy for some reason.

Rias - Yes, just let us live.

Y/n then slapped Rias cheek and said,

Y/n - Shut the hell up, tomato. I'm not talking to you.

You then turned to Issei.

Y/n - I will let you live in one condition.

Issei - What is it?

Y/n - You know what? Forget about that.

You then grabbed use your Ki blade and you went to Rias.

Issei - Don't tell me....

Y/n - Yes. I will torture Rias as long as I can.

Rias - No... This can't be happening.

You then use your Ki blade and began to slash Rias. Rias screamed in pain as she was being tortured by Y/n.

Rias (severely wounded) - Please, Y/n. Let...... me...... live.

Y/n - After what you have done to me, do you think I will let you live?! People like you needs to be killed.

Rias (severely wounded) - I'm sorry! Please forgive me!

Rias screamed in pain and she went unconscious.

Issei - Rias-senpai!!!!!!!

Y/n - Don't worry, I'm done torturing her and she is not dead.

You then fired a green sphere of life energy to Issei and he went back to normal in instant. Issei then stood up.

Issei - Is Rias-senpai, going to be okay?

Y/n - I don't know. He replied bluntly.

Issei then became sad upon hearing that.

Y/n - But remember this, It will take time for me to forgive the both of you. So you need to wait for that.

Issei - You got it.

The three hooded figures then came out of the darkness and they removed their hood revealing Koneko, Irina and Xenovia.

Irina - Why didn't you kill them Y/n? I thought you are going to kill them.

Y/n - That will defy my rule in life. I may not forgive a person but it is no right to kill them without any reasons. That's my rule in life.

Koneko - You can say that again.

Issei - Koneko, what are you doing here?

Koneko - Shut it, pervert. She said bluntly.

Rias then woke up with full of cuts, bruises and wounds all around on her body.

Rias then saw Issei talking to Y/n and she stand up but she can't do it because of the excruciating pain that she is feeling right now.

Issei - Rias-senpai. *as he runs to her* Are you alright?

Rias - Can't you see I'm not fine?! She suddenly yelled.

You then heard Rias is yelling Issei.

Y/n - Wait here guys, I'll be right back.

You then walked to Rias and Issei.

Y/n - Rias, why are you yelling at Issei?

Rias - Wait, I'm sorry Issei. I didn't mean it.

Issei then walk beside Y/n and he whispered two words,

Issei - Kill her.

You then summoned your Ki blade on your right hand and prepared to kill Rias.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 578 8
When a young man dies and receives a chance at a new life, he interrupts whatever deity has blessed him and makes his choice clear; Dragon Ball, with...
112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...
72K 860 13
Note:Some of you may remember this story, I took it down since many people kept saying it was cliche. I looked over it more and realized how I can ma...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...