His Cruel Revenge | JJK ||✔️

נכתב על ידי AlmightyBomb

An ordinary 9 year old child will play with his friends- I didn't, I worked. An ordinary 9 year old child wo... עוד

His Cruel Revenge
Chapter 1: 2006
Chapter 2: first encounter
Chapter 3: murderer
Chapter 4: tours and stories
Chapter 5: 11 years after
Chapter 6: a new journey
Chapter 7: found you
Chapter 8: those are my properties
Chapter 9: welcoming doom
Chapter 10: It has just begun
Chapter 11: territories
Chapter 12: questions
Chapter 13: faults
Chapter 14: punishments
Chapter 15: Departure
Chapter 16: Threatened
Chapter 17: Proposal
Chapter 18: Caught
Chapter 19: Ruined
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Fiance
Chapter 22: He's from The Underworld
Chapter 23: Caring
Chapter 24: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 25: Thailand
Chapter 26: You Were My First.
Chapter 27: Drowning
Chapter 28: Wine And Dine
Chapter 29: Kookie?
Chapter 30: Mistakes
Chapter 31: The Old Him
Chapter 33: Meeting His Mother?
Chapter 34: Complications
Chapter 35: Tell Me Everything
A/N Extend?
Chapter 36: Exposed
Chapter 37: Death Wish
Chapter 36: Deals
Chapter 37: Letting Her Go
Epilogue
Another New Story!
New ff
New JJK FF

Chapter 32: Believe Me

11.5K 521 127
נכתב על ידי AlmightyBomb

Recap
"I thought you were changing, I thought you were finally realising your mistakes, I thought you were finally opening up to me. I was wrong! You're still the same! Why were you being nice to me when you were going to do this again? Why!"

"Because I love you!" frustratedly he ran his fingers through his hair.

"What?" she asked in bewilderment.

"I love you Eunha..." his gaze softened to only turn into a glare as she displayed a disgusted look.

End of recap

Eunha's pov

What?

"Y-you already have a fiancée yet you want me? Disgusting!"

I am utterly disgusted.

I watched as he frustratedly closed his eyes and sighed before re-opening them again to land his gaze on me. His tongue poking one of his cheek. Displaying a bump on the outer cheek in process.

"She's not my fiancée, it was all an act for Jackson. She's in love with him not me."

B-but I love Jackson. He's my Kookie. This is shattering my heart even more.

I zoned out for a while to only see him closing the gap between us. He cupped my cheeks and saw through my soul.

"I'm sorry, its just that... I love you Eunha. I'm sorry for what I did before, that was all my lust and obsession for you. But believe me, I do love you and I swear to never hurt you again."

"Never hurt me again?" I slapped his hands away.

"Never hurt me again?! Then what the hell were you doing to me a minute ago?" I was raging like a bull. How dare he touch me like that. After when I thought he had changed.

He didn't respond at all instead his eyes were pleading.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again. Since you've already accepted me, I thought it was normal for us to do this, guess I should wait for your consent first."

Hold up, what does he mean by accepted him?

"Jungkook what do you mean accepted you? I don't know what you're talking about". I was so confused at his words that he was now frowning after hearing mine.

"Don't you... remember what you said on the beach when I asked you if you'd accept me as an ordinary man?"

I was taken aback at the scene and realised that I said yes. So he meant this! Accept him as a lover!

"I was a bit jealous when I saw you two kissing each other but that's ok, I know it was a misunderstanding. You probably thought it was me since the lighting wasn't good. Yet Jackson that bastard took advantage of it".

What the hell is he saying!!

"There is no misunderstanding Jungkook. The truth is, I don't feel the same about you. I don't love you. I love Jackson. I loved him all this time."

"What?" he asked, bewildered.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but please understand me. Jackson is the love of my life. Whatever you saw last night wasn't mistaken in anyway. I was the one who kissed him and I knew it was the right person...Jackson". With that, I walked past him to leave. It's appropriate for me to go back to my room and sleep there. As soon as I turned the door knob, there was a beep on the censor above.

What the hell? Its locked! But it was open a minute a ago.

I turned around to see a little remote controller in Jungkook's hand. He was still in the same position as before with his muscular back facing me now.

"Can you please open the door? I'm tired after the flight and would like some rest".

He gradually turned around, facing me.

"After all good things I've done for you, after showing you my real self and after confessing my love to you...all you have to say is this?"

Ugh why can't he just understand.

"I appreciate it Jungkook but please don't force me. I don't feel the same about you. My answer won't change".
I pleaded go only see his head hung low as he sighed.

"One more thing Jungkook... I feel it's appropriate for me to leave now since I've already earned some money to support my family. I don't think I should stay here after all this. I'm grateful to you for providing a roof and necessities to my family but it's time for me to find my own path with Jackson and start a life together. I'll be leaving tomorrow ". I honestly told him. Waiting for his response to only see him watch me with total contempt.

"Leave? Did I say you can leave?" he smirked.

Why is he acting like this?

"Jungkook please don't act like this... You're scaring me". I pleaded.

Why is he acting like his old self? I don't like it.

He gradually took each step forward in my direction. Until reaching me.

"Acting like what?" he asked.

"A-Acting like your old self", his cold aura made me stutter.

"Well too bad you'll get to endure this everyday. As for you leaving, forget it unless if you want to see your father behind bars".

I can't believe what I'm hearing!

*Anger boils and explodes*

Narrator's pov

"Ugh, I hate you, I hate you!" she hit his chest with full force, repeatedly until he grabbed her wrists to make her stop.

She yanked her hands out of his hold and watched him with pure hatred.

"Why!!!!! What has my poor dad done to you huh?! All his life he worked for us and you're going to send my dad to jail? For what reason!!!! You bastard give me a legitimate reason!!" she vent all her anger out on him with her yelling.

He closed the gap between them.

"Because your so called naive dad murdered my father bitch! He murdered him with his own hands!! What do you have to say about that huh?" he yelled back and punched the wall beside her head. Managing to scare her.

"Can you even hear yourself Jungkook?! Are you even in your senses? My dad would NEVER do that!"

She pushed his chest to create distance.

"Your dad ready did. He murdered my father for my mum. Your unfaithful father had his eyes on my mom who ended up in coma for 11 years. 11 years Eunha. Do you know the pain one goes through seeing their parent lying like a lifeless figure? Do you know how difficult it was for me to pay for my mum's medical fees? I would barely eat anything because of not having enough money. I worked for your cunning family day and night to only learn about your father's wrong doings when he confessed by himself. He confessed Eunha, your god like father confessed that he killed my father in order to marry my mother. Do you know all that huh? No you don't! You know nothing!!"

As soon as he finished, she swung her hand and slapped him hard. His face resting to the side with red imprints of her fingers on his cheek. She grabbed him by the collar and brought her face closer to his.

"I.hate.you with all my heart! Do you really think I'll believe whatever you've said? I hate you! I hate your cunning plans of trying to get me into bed again!"

She released him as he watched her in amazement.

"Wow, through all my honest answers you still believe that I want you in bed? Fine! If you're acussing me of such things that I didn't plan to do, I'd might as well do it rather than be accused for it."

With that he grabbed onto her wrist and knelt down to throw her over his shoulder.

"Jungkook, don't do it!!!" she screamed as she thrashed around in his grip before getting thrown on the bed.

"Stop...please, you can't betray your best friend like this. How can you touch me knowing that I'm already his?" she cried as she scooted back. Strands of her hair covering her face with the hem of her dress getting further up now as she scooted back to the headboard.

Before she could escape, he grabbed onto her ankle and pulled her under him as he hovered over her.

She begged him with her teary eyes as her hands tried pushing him back to only realise that there was nothing see could've done.

"No. No, NOOOOOO!!" her awful cries filled the room when he tore her dress apart. With that he aggressively pulled her lace lingerie down and threw it away. There she laid completely exposed for him as he intertwined his fingers with hers and slipped his member in. Her cries and sobs filled the room as he continued, with her begging him to stop all night long.

To be continued...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

260K 10.8K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
169K 7K 12
'Please leave my sister alone , she is just a kid ' You joined your hands and begged him ' I don't care ' He spoke ruthless 'Abduct me instead of...
1M 62.4K 46
"Don't worry, Jeon. I won't stoop to your level and stain my hands with your dirty blood." I wanted her to suffer every moment she spent with me. I...
173K 10K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...