Have Faith In Me

By LunaHaz

Angel Danielson is the sister of Daniel Bryan. Before WWE she use to work in FCW, They called her the girl ve... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 - The End
Sequel?
Posted {Concrete Angel}

Chapter 21

3.3K 101 15
By LunaHaz

Dean POV

Me? A Father? I never thought about being one. Angel was so caught up with looking after Martha she had to hand her back. Maybe she does want kids. "Looks like someone got attached too much." I said driving back to the hotel.

Angel sighed. "She was so tiny, and seeing her my heart melted." "And are you okay you seem to be a bit off today?" She went silent "I'm fine." "Took you long to answer."

I parked the car. "Angel what's up?" "The car roof." she sarcastically answerd. "I glared at her. "Very funny" "I try my hardest" she smiled.

I rubbed my temples. "Angel please just tell me!" She looked down. "You're gonna think I'm insane" "No I won't do you know me and my ring character?" I laughed. she chuckled. "What's bugging you?"

"I've been seeing my dead twin" she whispered. I looked at her confused. "So randomly your twin is appearing, when did you start seeing her?" "Before Brie went into labour" "That is strange are you sure it was her?" She looked at me. "Yes because.." "because...?" "I'm Martha."

"Stop messing with me Angel" She showed me her wrist with a tattoo of Angel name. I remember her showing me a tattoo of her sister name. It said Martha.

"Still doesn't prove anything" "Call Angel up then" "Fine then" I dialled in her number. "Hello" "Angel" "Dean you left me at the hospital" she laughed I was looking at Ang- Martha and she was smirking. I dropped the phone. What the hell is going on.

________________________________________

A SHORT UPDATE

MARTHA NOT DEAD :O

WHAT WILL ANGEL REACTION BE LIKE

HOW WILL DEAN REACT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.2K 52
Nikki Bella is a popular WWE diva, she dates John Cena. She's famous, has money and she should be happy. But she's not. Nikki has secrets .. Secrets...
11.6K 471 56
This is about Audrey and her days in The Shield. Audrey Dawn Good is the younger sister of Jonathan Good aka Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley. Audrey's a wr...
54.5K 1.1K 36
SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now released and has signed a five year contract wi...
2.5K 70 2
She is a WWE Diva. Her name is ANGEL. Her real name is Jean Mendez. AJ Lee is her cousin. She lost her eyesight in CZW do to her opponent's bad aim...