Sweet Dreams (A Freddy/Jason...

Oleh HorrorMovieManiac

After Camping At Camp Crystal Lake, A Group Of Teens From Elm Street, Start Getting Killed, One By One. The S... Lebih Banyak

The Camping Trip
The Truth
Freddy's Back
Jason Returns
The Plan
The Second Battle
The End?

The Nightmare

204 9 3
Oleh HorrorMovieManiac

Nancy's P.O.V

After packing my things for tomorrow, I decide to get some rest, but oh, that was a big mistake.

I wake up, at least I think I do, and I'm in a.. forest? It was really dark, and i was surrounded by trees, I was walking around, realizing that most of the trees had slash marks in them. I was startled when I heard a horrible laugh coming from behind. I instantly turn around to see the silhouette of a man wearing a hat, striped sweater and a unique bladed glove. As he walked closer to me, I noticed his skin had been severely burnt. "Have A Nice Trip, Bitch!" He said in a horrible, inhuman voice, as he raised his arm. I blocked my face, earning a slash on my arm.

I woke up, sweating and shocked. I sighed in relief, realizing that it was just a dream. I looked at my arm, where the mysterious, bladed gloved man slashed me, and I let out a cry as I saw four bloody scratch marks across my arm. "This can't be happening!" I exclaimed. I ran to the bathroom, and splashed water on my face, as well as the cuts on my arm. I almost started crying as I realized they were still there. I bandaged my arm, and put on my clothes, waiting for my friends to pick me up. I eventually stopped shaking as I saw my friends on the driveway. "Mom! I'm going out for a week!" She replied with "Okay, stay safe!" And I put on a smile as I rushed to their car.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8K 726 7
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
17.5K 322 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...
3.5K 291 14
BLEED BABY BLEED FIH MIH
19.8K 1K 40
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...