The reincarnated goddess

By Killme_please_

Harlee was just an average girl, she tried very hard to please her parents, her brothers were mean to her, sh... More

Apologise/explanation
1: rebirth
2: The Ball
3: school!
4: class
5: new comer
6: going home
7: becoming queen
8: new world
9: settling down
10: school (again) (LOL)
11: school is boring
12: why?!
13: awakening
14: new friends?
15: they just noticed?!
16: ???
17
Author note
20
19
Character list (gods/deities/devils/demons/reaper)
21
22
23
24
Q&A
25-life is so simple... right?
26: fathers death/meetings
27- the heroes
28- boring
29
Auhtors note
Authors request
30
Shout out!
31
32
33
Message
Dear Readers
34
35
36
Epilogue
New book(seqeual) (i spelt that wrong i just know it.)
DISCORD
Im bored as hell
SORRY
OH MY GOSH
ANNOUNCEMENT
^_^
Shout out
*EXTREMLY DRAMATIC SIGH*

Shout out... i think?

2.4K 36 5
By Killme_please_

Me Halloween 2018, I was with a close friend, I cringe at my costume^

This is to, RubySchnee , she has commented a lot on my story and I love hearing what she has to say, it really cheers me up and makes me want to write more, so as a thanks, when you have the time RubySchnee , please tell me if you want me to add anything to the story and please come up with a character and I WILL put it in my story, and if you have any other request I'd be happy to hear them, I'm a shy person and I have a lot of depression and anxiety so I have trouble communicating but when I write my stories and the ones I stick with are the few I pour my heart and soul into, knowing that people enjoy my story really makes me happy, I'd live to repay all my readers but first let's start with RubySchnee , I will in a few chapters do the same to a few others I wish to acknowledge till then, please enjoy my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 105 18
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
482K 7.3K 29
(YANDERE X READER LEMON) Book 1: Going to a depressing school isn't always easy, especially when there's a love sick killer attending. But that all...
3.5K 148 31
From a fulfilled life to a powerful lizard?! Lena(now Lava), whom accepted an early death, is now fated to live the longest! After losing her mother...
47 0 2
Let me tell you something that's pretty damn obvious: Life god damn sucks, it sucks HARD. Your parents (Assuming you even have one and not coping har...