rare find | p.jm ✔

By userimagines

[ completed ] "as much as i love you, we can't be together. i'm a hybrid, why would you want to be with me?" ... More

introduction
0.1 | adoption
0.2 | toast and eggs with coffee
0.3 | work attire
0.4 | knj secretarial services
0.5 | explanation: love
0.6 | personal assistant
0.7 | panther form
0.8 | police officer
0.9 | breakfast in bed
1.0 | back to work
1.1 | vet
1.2 | park jimin, by kim taehyung
1.3 | brunch
1.4 | min yoongi
1.5 | gala
1.6 | i love love you
1.7 | catching up
1.8 | auction
2.0 | caller id
2.1 | jimin to y/n
2.2 | back home
epilogue
deeper into the book
author's note

1.9 | first day

3.9K 231 38
By userimagines

?? morning: joowoon's house

y/n woke up with a start when she heard an alarm go off, and looking around, she realised it was an alarm clock someone must have placed on the bedside table during the night. sniffing the air, she smelled the somewhat warm scent of jinhae, joowoon's hybrid.

she sat up in her bed, changing her clothes into what he had left on her bed after washing up in that bathroom that was connected to the room she was staying in currently. it surprisingly fit her pretty well, and glancing at the clock, it was five, which meant it was time to start her chores.

she ventured out into the hallway and went down to the kitchen, studying her surroundings.

clean the whole house and make them their meals.

she sighed, it wouldn't be too difficult, if she knew where everything was. she decided that she would have to start cleaning the dining area first, since that was where they will be later on.

she swept and mopped the floor before wiping the table down, letting everything dry while she made breakfast for them. she cooked a simple meal of scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. she then got orange juice for jinhae and a cup of coffee of joowoon, placing the cups on the table just as she heard their doors open.

they sat by the dinner table, and she gave them their plates. joowoon just grunted and ate it quickly while jinhae flashed her a smile and whispered, "thank you noona."

she gave him a small smile back and turned back to the kitchen, eating her share there.

when they were done, the older man just left the table, while the hybrid sighed and grabbed both plates, washing them in the sink.

"why are you so kind?" she asked, keeping her eyes on the dishes.

he glanced at her, surprised to hear her voice, then he replied, "because joowoon bought you mainly to mate with me," the fur along her ears bristled and her tail began lashing back and forth, "but i don't want to, because i'm gay."

she relaxed, twitching her ear for him to go on.

"so i figured i'd help you the best i can. i'll help with your chores and taking care of you while you're here, and in return, you just have to act as if we've mated so joowoon doesn't punish either of us. i know you're mated to park jimin anyways, i can smell it. i just didn't say anything since he did just spend one million for you, and it's fun to see his money go down the drain like that."

she grinned at his logic.

"i don't like him very much," he admitted, "but i can't do anything, so i'm just waiting until he dies and i find another owner."

she nodded, "thanks."

"no problem noona, and by the way, i connected your phone to our wifi signal, so you can text jimin as much as you like. i'll give you our address later, make sure to tell him."

~~~

monday night: jimin's house

the men were gathered once more in jimin's living room after a night of rest, all impatiently waiting for hoseok to show them the file. he plopped it down on the table, flipping through the pages.

"so, there are five recorded auction sites here, three of which are closed down already."

"that leaves us with two other places," seokjin pointed out.

"alright then, we'll split into two groups and check them out. address?" jimin glanced at the officer.

stating the addresses, they separated into their groups and headed out to their cars.

jimin, jungkook, and taehyung went in one car, all armed with a blade of some sort, and they even had firearms hidden in holsters that were strapped onto the side of their belts, courtesy of hoseok.

the rest went into another car, armed as well with the officer holding a gun. 

for both cars, the ride towards their destinations were deathly quiet, the only sound being someone fiddling with something or tapping the arm of their seat restlessly, they turned the radio on, which did little to help calm their nerves. as they got to the outskirts, the only sound the radio was able to expel was a constant static-like buzzing.

yoongi, namjoon, seokjin, and hoseok reached their site first, and they sneaked in to see nothing. it was completely empty. 

they exchanged glances, returning to the car and heading over to the other site.

the others had already gotten out of the car by then and were quietly creeping towards the large warehouse. it looked a little worn out, but they knew there were people inside since the lights were on, and taehyung confirmed their suspicions when the fur along his ear and tail bristled, signaling to them that he could smell other hybrids.

"there are loads in there," he whispered, "we should wait for the others."

"they're on their way here," jungkook muttered to them, "they just sent a text, their's was empty."

"how long until they get here?"

"around ten to fifteen."

"that's too long, they might stop before they get here, we'll go in first." jimin said, getting his gun ready as the others did the same.

he lifted his foot and kicked open the doors, holding his arm up as he pulled the trigger multiple times, attracting everyone's attention. at the sight and sound of guns, the hybrids scrambled back, and the owners of them followed, trying to distance themselves from them.

"everyone get out!" jimin shouted as jungkook and taehyung began herding them towards the doors along the side.

 they obliged immediately and ran out, leaving the hybrid that was on auction and the sellers. snarling, he held the seller at gunpoint and stared at the others, gesturing roughly for them to get out from their hiding spots.

they hesitantly did so until he moved the gun towards them and pulled the trigger a few times. jungkook and tae joined him, keeping them squashed into a circle. the oldest glanced at the seller, fire flaring in his eyes as he realised this was the man that most likely sold and kidnapped his kitten.

"where is she?" he growled, "where's y/n?"

"we don't have a y/n here, i don't know one," the man stammered, looking confused and frightened.

"the mixed hybrid," jimin repeated in a low and dangerous voice, "where is the mixed hybrid?"

"the wolf and panther mix? she's gone," he replied.

glancing up, he gestured for taehyung to go have a sniff around in the back to see if he could detect her scent. nodding, the dog hybrid headed around, inhaling deeply. he almost immediately caught the sweet and calming smell that belonged to y/n, but it was stale for a day or two. 

he examined the cage she was held in and noticed what held the scent so strongly. her clothes were piled into a corner, a hair tie she always wore either around her long hair or around her wrist resting on top. he picked everything up and walked back out.

he passed the clothes and hair tie to jimin, muttering to him, "she's not there, gone at least a day or two."

"i know her," a soft female voice said.

they turned and looked at a girl with a pair of ginger-coloured cat ears. she also had a round belly, and tae's nostrils flared, his eyes widening, "they..."

"yes, they did, but i'll still love the baby all the same," she nodded, her hand resting on her stomach.

"what did they do?" jungkook looked at his hybrid.

"the baby, it belongs to one of the sellers, they raped her." he whispered to the younger, who's eyes widened in disgust and horror

"you guys are disgusting," he spat, glaring at the men.

"anyways," the girl interrupted, "y/n, the mixed hybrid? i talked to her a little before she was sold, and i heard that he was sold to someone called joowoon and his hybrid jinhae, but i'm sorry, i didn't hear their surname."

"don't worry, that's plenty of information," tae smiled kindly, helping her to get away from the men while jungkook snatched the keys from the seller and unlocked the cage the hybrid was put in.

the dog hybrid's ears perked and he turned, his eyes widening, "eunjin?"

the girl glanced up, her tail flicking in surprise behind her, "taetae?"

"oh my god," he let out as he stepped towards her and pulled her into a hug, "i missed you so much, were you adopted? how'd you get kidnapped?"

"i was with jonggyu, we were allowed out for a few minutes in the garden, and suddenly, those people jumped over the fence, they knocked jonggie out, and they took me," she sobbed, burying her face into her older brother's shoulder.

"everything's okay, i'm here now," he murmured softly, stroking her ears gently.

"hyung, are you alright?" jungkook asked, noticing the tears that were starting to well in his eyes.

"yes, i am," he replied, wiping them away, "i just haven't seen my sister for so long.."

"i know taetae," his owner kissed the top of his head, scratching the base of his ears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 264 48
"I'm different " "Everyone is, darling " The universe can sometimes be a cliché drama, it ties two polar opposite people together, they fix each ot...
240K 7.1K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
333K 17.6K 56
𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳? ---- "You can't marry a stranger y/n!" "He is not a stranger...
564K 21.5K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...