Play Dead (Present Mic x Read...

By LadyFran666

"How do I save someone that doesn't want to be saved?" More

Dark Water
Hollow
Breathing
Fog
Soft
Bass
Answers
Glass
Breaking
Fragile
Painful Desires
Wicked
Wide Awake
Passion

Slipping

4K 121 125
By LadyFran666

Aaaayye, guess who's back with another new chapter? This bitch.

For once, I don't have a warning for a chapter?! WHAT!? XD I hope this chapter is okay, I almost feel like it was a filler, but I wanted to keep a natural story going. Hope you all enjoy! <3

Today was a rare day in which you actually had time to yourself, a day where you had time to properly meditate to ease your quirk and your emotions. Sitting in a lotus position hovering two feet off of your floor, your eyes gently closed as your lips were barely parted, the back of your wrists weightlessly resting against your knees. Your chest was lightly rising and falling, the relaxation flowing through your veins as the soft hum of the rain pelting down against your hard roof was soothing and calming. For the last three days your emotions have been a roller coaster which in turn caused your quirk to be unpredictable. That was not good. Coffee cups flying, books slamming against the walls, light bulbs exploding into shrapnel and the faucet in your bathroom sink popping off like a rocket. Definitely not good.

Thoughts of three nights ago wormed their way back into your mind and you inhaled sharply through parted lips as your heart rate sped up instantly. The feather light touches of Hizashi's lips against your heated skin, the firm grip his strong hands had on your ass when you were flush against him on his lap, the way your eyes watered when you had him in the back of your throat while he pulled at the roots of your hair on your head while he was a panting mess... SNAP!  Your eyes opened at the sudden snapping sound, a light bulb in your kitchen shattered, again. "Fuck..." With a sigh, you quickly rubbed your tired eyes before placing your feet back onto your floor, your face flushed at the heated memories that were still very fresh. 'Does he think about this?... Did it really feel good to him?....He made me feel amazing....'

With a small jump, your phone went off on your kitchen counter and you swallowed quickly seeing his name appear on the screen. Speak of the devil. With a quick swipe of your thumb, you held the phone up to your ear clearing your throat. "Hey." You answered timidly and you had to pull the phone away from your ear at the sudden squeal of your loud boisterous boyfriend on the other line. "HEY SUGARBUTT! WHAT'S SHAKIN!? I MISS YOU!" With a silent wince you brought the phone back to your ear, a small smile twitching at your lips. "Ow.." You heard a small chuckle from your boyfriend, quiet shuffling of papers in the background. "Sorry about that! I'm just so damn excited to hear your pretty voice!" You flushed, your cheeks turning a pale rosy color as you moved your fingertips around the small designs in your kitchen counter top. "My voice isn't that big of a deal..." You muttered before sitting down on the chair at the bar of your counter.

"I don't know baby, I love that mouth of yours. It can do some pretty magical things~" He purred causing your (E/C) eyes to widen and your cheeks to darken to a scarlet. "Hizashi!" You squealed causing the blonde to teasingly laugh at your torture. "Awe, don't be embarrassed! You were so  amazing baby. Besides don't you worry, I plan on returning the favor, tenfold." His voice was low and husky and it sent a shiver down your body and straight to your core. This was torture. Feeling your quirk bubbling at the surface in your veins, you closed your eyes and gently inhaled through your nose before releasing the air from your mouth. "You're a douche canoe." You spat, causing him to laugh, again. The conversation eased up into more playful banter before he cleared his throat getting your attention. "So Y/N, I was hoping you were free tonight." As you walked around your kitchen to get your coffee brewing, you nodded even though he couldn't see it. "Yeah I am, why?" Grabbing your favorite coffee mug, you stood and waiting as you watched your coffee pot warm up, the comforting hot aroma of coffee filling the room.

"Shouta, Nemuri and I are all going out tonight for drinks and I was hoping you'd come with us!" You nearly dropped the coffee cup in your hand, nerves circling your insides at the thought of being social. "Uhm..." You stuttered and he must have picked up on your fears because he instantly knew exactly what to say. "Don't be nervous Y/N, I'll be right next to you the whole time, I got you baby." His voice was gentle, soothing and it calmed your fears of being around crowds. Just a little. With a small sigh you stared into your cup of coffee, your mind creating all kinds of horrifying scenarios. "Okay...I'll go." You instantly regretted this, but you're quickly learning that you are willing to do anything for this man. "Great! I'll come get you in two hours, if that's alright with you." Glancing at the clock seeing it read a little past four, you could easily get ready in time. "That's fine." Taking a small sip of coffee you set it back down and frowned. "Uhm, what should I wear?" The blonde moved something in the background, before he cleared his throat. "Something tight and sexy!" You face palmed with a whine. 'He's going to kill me.'

He loved to tease you, but it was all in good fun. "Anything you want, it's a classier bar, but nothing fancy." His voice then grew softer and it made goose bumps skitter across your skin. "Doesn't matter what you're wearing, you always look beautiful Y/N." Your cheeks flushed as you timidly chewed on your lip. "Thank you..." You whispered, but he heard you. "Of course pretty lady! I'll see you soon! MWAH!" With a quiet chuckle you said your goodbyes and hung up setting your phone down on the counter as you stared at the wall. 'God, I'm going to embarrass myself in front of his friends... Nemuri is way prettier than me, why didn't he choose her?'  Taking a long gulp of your coffee you decided to stand up and head to your bathroom to take a hot shower. Once clean, you did your makeup in a pretty smokey eye and added deep red lipstick. You knew Hizashi liked that. Ignoring your body heating up at the thought of your sexy boyfriend, you dried off slipping into your bra and panties before rummaging through your closet for suitable clothing. 'Nice but not fancy...casual? Fuck, I don't do these social things, I have no idea what I'm doing...' 

Finally deciding on an outfit, you were just slipping your foot into your boot as you heard knocking at your door. Quickly checking over yourself running your fingers through your hair feeling no knots, you jogged downstairs and fumbled with the door handle being greeted by the Sex God himself. Hizashi grinned at you not even trying to hide his stunning green eyes traveling over your body hungrily. "Damn baby, you look beautiful!" Ignoring the heat in your cheeks, he pulled you into a tight hug, his mouth burying into your neck as he sighed. "I missed you...I know it hasn't been that long, but I'm so happy to see you again.." Your heart clenched at his sweet words as you returned the hug, your nails digging into his black jacket as you inhaled his scent. 'He's so nice to me...'  Pulling away slightly his grin still on his lips, he leaned down stealing a kiss from you, a small groan echoing from his throat. He took your breath away and you worried your knees were going to give out underneath you. Too soon he pulled away, but you couldn't help the shy laugh that tumbled from your lips. "You have lipstick on your mouth.."

Hizashi blinked, a little smudge of red on his lips from your own. He laughed as he puckered out his lips as he did a dramatic pose like a model would on television. "It goes great with my jacket!" You laughed and it was absolute music to his ears. He was perfection and you still couldn't believe he was all yours. Wiping it off, he took your hand and you both began to walk to the bar. The night was chilly and crisp, Fall leaves fluttering around you both and landing silently on the wet cement. Being a Friday night it was lively on the streets with laughter and cheerful conversation from restaurants as you both finally entered the bar. Upbeat music and boisterous chatter flooded your ears and you unknowingly squeezed Hizashi's hand. Looking down at you he squeezed your hand back gently pulling you closer to his side as he walked to the table that had his friends waiting. "Don't you worry sweetheart, I'm right here." How is it that he could calm you down knowing exactly what to do and say?

You nodded as you both reached the table, Nemuri the first to see you both as she squealed and flailed her arms. Her cheeks were flushed and eyes wild as she had a large cocktail in front of her. 'She's already lit...'  Shouta had a single beer in hand and looked bored as all fuck as usual, but nodded to you both as you sat down next to your boyfriend smiling at the two fellow teachers. "Hey guys! You both look so damn cute!" Nemuri gushed as she giggled behind her hands. Hizashi laughed turning to Shouta who just sighed, no doubt a headache threatening his cranium. "How much has she had already?" Shouta tilted his head towards the giddy girl as he shrugged a shoulder. "I think three cocktails. The usual." His voice was monotone, but Nemuri was anything but. "Get your drinks you prudes! HEY DUDE WAITER MAN! OVER HERE!" The waiter almost tripped over his own feet as he hurried over hearing Nemuri shout, your lips twitching upwards trying not to laugh too much at the mans misery.

Hizashi ordered a beer and before you could order, Nemuri cut you off by slamming a firm fist down on the table. "Get this woman a Sex on the Beach! That shit is good!" Hizashi was trying so hard not to laugh, but it failed as he threw his head back laughing. You deadpanned but ran with it. "Sure.. I'll take some Sex on the Beach." You muttered and as the waiter ran off in fear of Nemuri she turned to you and giggled again. "Ohhhh! Be careful! You don't want to get sand in your cookie!" To your surprise, you actually burst into laughter and you haven't even drank anything yet. Hizashi loved your laugh and he was so happy to hear it, a genuine belly laugh from you. He laughed with you, Nemuri giggling as she swung an arm around Shouta's shoulders. "Have you ever had sex on the beach Shouta!?" She nearly yelled to which the Erasure hero just sighed. "No." She couldn't stop giggling as she turned to you, your drink and Hizashi's beer arriving. As you were taking a sip, Nermuri smirked slyly as she leaned over the table. "Have you two had sex yet?" Hizashi nearly spat out his beer as you were choking on your drink, his hand quickly patting your back as you were clearly dying.

"Nemuri, seriously you have no filter." Shouta said as he was rubbing his eyes clearly tired and annoyed. She waved a dismissive hand as she took another large gulp of her cocktail, which Shouta quickly grabbed from her. "I'm just curious!" Once your coughing fit quit, Hizashi threw an ice cube at the drunk woman. "Hush! You'll give her a heart attack!" Nemuri just squirmed trying to grab her drink over the table, but Shouta kept her back with one hand on her forehead as her arms flailed around completely forgetting about you guys, for the moment. 'Thank God...'  As the night went on you became really buzzed, but you felt light and free and you loved the feeling. You haven't laughed this much in a long time and Hizashi had his hand on your thigh the entire time. For the most part it made you feel safe, but during the end of the night as you slightly sobered up, you grew nervous and tense. His fingers would run over your recent cuts and it made you shiver nervously. It's as if he knew exactly where those cuts were, knew exactly what you've done. It brought you back to three nights ago when you cut him off when he was acting the same way, as if he knew.

"I'm going to walk her home. She'll pass out in a gutter if I don't." Shouta said tiredly as a very drunk Nemuri was hanging on his arm trying to sing some Cher song, but failing miserably. Hizashi snickered as he looked at Shouta in mock pity. "You sure you don't want to call a cab? Or you know, let her nap in a nice gutter?" I playfully swatted his arm as he laughed gently taking my hand. Shouta snorted grabbing Nemuri's arm as he pulled her along. "She's on her own once I get to her apartment." He threw his hand out in a lazy wave as he walked away, Nemuri waving frantically at us still trying to sing. "Poor guy.." You muttered, the cold air helping sober you up as you and your boyfriend started to walk in the other direction to your apartment. Hizashi snickered. "She likes her alcohol." You nodded as you both continued to walk. Tension was in the air and you hated it. Tonight was going so well, you all had a great time, even Shouta smiled once in a while. Why does something always have to ruin your happiness? Already walking up the stairs to your home, you unlocked the door before you both entered the warm home. You were both silent as you both kicked your shoes off and retreating to the living room to sit on the couch.

Tension was still hanging in the air and you hated it. Hizashi was awkwardly quiet and he kept glancing at you. 'I have to say something...'  Without looking at him, you felt your nails graze your thighs as your heart raced. "Hizashi, you know something don't you?" It wasn't the best way to start this conversation, but it was to the point. Said blonde stiffened, his eyes worried as he looked at you. Still refusing to look at him, you stared down at the floor by your feet. "I know you do, the way you've been acting....you're so focused on...my legs.." Silence. The silence was so loud it hurt your ears. With a sigh, Hizashi nodded. "I...I know." Biting down on your bottom lip to stop them from trembling, you bit down harder. "I know you're hurting yourself..." His voice was barely a whisper, a voice so quiet and full of sorrow that it should not belong to him. Your heart plummeted to your feet. 'He did know....'  Swallowing the lump in your throat, your nails gripped onto your jeans. "How did you find out?" You were getting blinded by so many emotions at once, your quirk trying to push through, but you somehow held it back. He shifted uncomfortably next to you, his brows furrowing. "When you got shot...The scars were right there.." Anger. Anger was bubbling within you like a witches cauldron. He knew this entire  time and never said anything.

Gritting your teeth, you clenched your eyes shut. "Is there anything else you've been hiding from me?" Your voice was thick with frustration and Hizashi shrunk back a bit. The last thing he wanted was for you to be mad or upset with him. "I..." Being an empath, you were picking up on all of his feelings and emotions and you feared the worse. "I can feel it Hizashi, don't lie to me." Having sounded much harsher than you intended, Hizashi swallowed hard and looked down. He was never one to be a liar even if the truth hurt. "Your past....With your father....I know what he made you do... What you went through..." Everything in your world just shattered right in front of you. He knew everything this whole time and he kept it from you. Keeping secrets, especially this big, was not okay with you. Who would be okay with it? Your worst nightmares, your horrible past, he knew it. "Baby I-" You were shaking now, your nails digging into your jeans so hard that the seem was starting to split. "Get out.." You whispered, but you knew he heard it. Your (H/C) hair was covering your face, you couldn't even look at him. Anger, hurt, betrayal, shame. You were feeling it all.

Hizashi's eyes widened, fear and panic in his bright green eyes as he shook his head reaching out to you but you flinched away from him. Seeing you deny his touch as if it burned your skin broke his heart, you didn't want his affection. "N-No! Please! I wasn't trying to hurt you!" His voice cracked as he tried to explain in panic, but you were having none of it. "You kept this from me!" You yelled and it caused him to flinch. He understood why you were upset and he was mad at himself, but you weren't letting him talk, all of the anger masking every other emotion in you. "GET OUT!" You screamed, books and utensils flying off the shelves in your front room and living room as your quirk was going wild.

Hizashi's eyes were stinging, but he got up and listened knowing that it would make this worse if he forced you to talk to him. He hesitantly shut the door as you were shaking on the couch, face still hidden by your hair as you used your quirk to lock the door. With a loud painful wail, you gripped your head and slid to the floor as sobs quickly shook your body, your quirk shattering all the light bulbs in your room causing your apartment to go dark. Hizashi rested his forehead on your door as he clenched his eyes shut at your scream and sobs, it was full of betrayal and pain and it broke his heart. He tried to open the door again, but it was locked. He didn't want to leave, he didn't leave for a good twenty minutes sitting against your door with teary eyes as he cursed himself. "I can't loose her..." He whispered as he ran a hand through his hair gripping it as he clenched his eyes shut fighting back tears.

THIS WAS SO LONG I'M SORRY. WHY DO I BREAK MY HEART LIKE THIS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.1K 21
Most of it is gonna be angst, but there will be some fluff. I'll update whenever I have motivation; dont expect an even updating schedule- Maybe ever...
1M 41.4K 65
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ...
33.6K 969 26
๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐˜†. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ...