Broppy Oneshots!

By GoldenTheFangirl

Broppy. That's all. *cover by me* More

Hi! XD
It's okay to cry
Switched? (Valentine's Day)
Trolls Holiday (Before they left to Bergen Town)
Snow
You saved me
Trollicane
Two days without you
Perfect girl, Perfect date
Don't leave me
The Blueberry Effect
A comforting talk

Stuck together

2.6K 62 64
By GoldenTheFangirl

"And finish it with the hair-copter!" The Pink and Blue troll said in unison as they turned both of their hair into forms of helicopter propellers and jumped into the air flying around.

But as they continued to fly, they started to get too close to each other at some points, making them move a bit out of control while trying to fly away and make space.

"Look out!!" Poppy yelled as she was about to crash into her best friend.

And just like that, the two flew into each other and fell to the ground screaming for their lives.

They both collided to the ground and tumbled a bit around with a soft but loud enough to hear thud.

Opening their eyes, they felt.. somehow connected to something. Or someone.

"Ugh.. Poppy? Are you oka-" Branch widened his eyes at what he was connected to. Or who he was connected to.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. what happe-" Poppy found out what he was looking at and widened her eyes as well.

There was a large knot that connected their hair together very closely. It locked them together, and they were officially stuck together.

A/N: Well hope y'all enjoyed this one-shot! I'll hopefully be making more soo- HAHAH nah jk keep reading you beautiful person

"AAAAAHHH!!" Poppy screamed.

"AAHHHHHH!!" Branch screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHSHSKDH!!" They both screamed.

"How did this even happen?! How DOES this even happen?!" Branch yelled, trying to pull out from the large knot of hair.

"I don't know, but maybe you should get off of me so we can do something about this!" Poppy tried pulling the knot off as well.

Branch stopped and looked at Poppy and realized he was on top of her, making her stop and look up at him as well.

".. Sorry." Branch rubbed the back of his neck and tried extremely hard not to blush, quickly getting off of her.

"It's.. It's fine, don't worry about it." Poppy got up and turned away for a second so she could blush, then turned around as soon as it went away.

"Anyways. What are we gonna do? I don't wanna cut my hair! I made a vow never to cut my hair ever!!" Poppy said in a panic tone.

"Calm down, we just need to see if someone can help us." Branch reassured his best friend. Poppy sighed.

"Yeah, I guess. Who should we start with?" She asked.

Branch shrugged.

"Anyone, and if they can't help us then we move on to the next person."

"Ohhhkay.. oh, hey! We should go ask our friends! They'll be a great help!" Poppy snapped her fingers in excitement.

"Uh, you mean DJ and everyone else? Listen, Poppy, I have nothing against those guys and they're my friends too, but sometimes they can, uh.. kind of mess around a lot and tend to screw up, especially Cooper, gah I just can't stand him sometimes." Branch put a hand on his hip.

Poppy immediately frowned at this, a frown as if she were just insulted of some sort.

"Are you trying to say that they aren't capable of helping with anything?!" Poppy exclaimed in disappointment, crossing her arms.

"What? No, I just-"

"Well too bad Branch, because we're going to them first anyway." Poppy turned her head forward quite roughly, making Branch fall to the ground because you know why, and she trudged her way over to where the snack pack was.

"Oh come on!" Branch groaned.

Poppy dragged the poor blue troll over to where her friends were talking with each other.

"Hey guys!" She greeted them.

"Oh hey Popp- whaaaaaaaaaaaaat." DJ looked at the huge knot that connected their hair so tightly, making her jaw drop almost comically.

Branch raised an eyebrow at Suki's behavior.

"Why the dramatic reaction? I don't see anything so special about it."

"No, it's just... How did you manage to make a knot so large connect both of you guys' hair?!" DJ exclaimed.

"Yeah, you're like me and Satin, but.. you're hair is knotted up." Chenille punched in.

"Well, we didn't do it on purpose.. we were just doing a friendly-"

"Epic." Branch cut her off.

".. scratch that, ePIC, handshake, and we ended it off with a hair-copter closure which was a very bad idea aaaaaand then this happened." She pointed to the knot that connected their hair.

"... Wow.. I have no idea what you just said." Cooper said then burst into laughter out of nowhere.

Branch facepalmed while Poppy sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Anyway, we came to you guys to see if you can try and help us undo this mess?" She asked her friends with a desperate but hopeful tone.

"Well sure we can! Well, at least we can try." Biggie clapped his hands together.

"Um excuse me, "we"? This was your idea, I didn't want to-"

Poppy gripped Branch's lips with her fingers with a tight grip, smiling almost forcefully.

"Great let's get started!"

"Okay!" Everyone rushed towards the two and examined their hair and tried to figure out ways they can untie it.

"Let's do this!" They all exclaimed.

Fifteen minutes later

"Yeah we can't do it." Smidge said.

"Sorry guys.." Biggie rubbed his arm, feeling bad for them.

Poppy just sighed.

"It's alright guys, thanks for trying to help anyway." She smiled slightly and hugged all of them.

"I'm sure you'll find a solution soon girl, don't worry too much about all this." Satin patted her shoulder sympathetically.

"Yeah, I guess. Well we're gonna see what else we can do. Bye guys!" Poppy waved to them while grabbing Branch's arm and walking off.

"Bye Poppy! Bye Branch!" They all said waving.

Branch pulled his arm away from the Queen's grasp as they continued walking.

"I'm not a child Poppy-" He said clearly aggravated, "and I told you that wouldn't work but of course, no one listens to me!"

"Branch, just.. hush. I'm trying to think."

Poppy continued dragging the poor troll behind her trying to think of what they should do or who else they should go to.

They would have had tried going to Doctor BlueMoon, but all she would say is that they're done for. (A/N: Anyone remember that episode-)

"Hmmmm.. hey, what about my dad? Maybe he can help!" Poppy smiled.

"Oh and what is he gonna do?" Branch crossed his arms.

"He might be able to tell us how to get this knot out! I know my dad, he's real wise with this kind of stuff!"

Branch blinked for a second.

"Are you saying that just because he's old-"

"Of course not, how could you even say that- ugh let's just go, we're wasting time!" Poppy dashed over to Peppy's pod at full speed.

"Ouch! Hey, slow down!" Branch whined as he tried desperately keeping up with her.

•••

"Hmmm. Wow. That's a large knot." King Peppy said as he examined it closely, then backed away from it.

"Not to worry though! Many of my people have come to me about this certain situation." He added, making a smile form on Poppy's face.

"That's great! So you told them how to untangle the knot, right?" She asked in a hopeful voice.

"Well, uhm.. no."

Poppy's frown came back.

"Well isn't this just great." Branch huffed, crossing his arms.

"Well then.. what did you tell them?" Poppy asked her father again.

"Well since we haven't confirmed that we have an actual solution to this tricky situation, I just told them to try and find their own way to untangle it. Trust me, your mother and I were stuck in this situation once, but we ended up finding our own solution." He chuckled slightly.

That made Poppy feel a bit better, and slightly, she smiled again.

"Though if you're really desperate to get untangled from this, I advise you just cut the knot away. Even though it technically takes years for troll hair to grow back to it's normal size.."

"I'll go with cu-"

"Yep! Not doing that!" Poppy quickly interrupted him, making him roll his eyes and groan.

"Alright! Well if you need anything else just come straight back okay?"

"Okay, thanks dad." Poppy smiled and hugged him gently.

Peppy patted her and hugged her back, smiling.

•••

"Good luck!" Peppy said as Poppy and Branch made their way out his door, Poppy thanking him eventually.

"Sooooo what should we try first?" Poppy stopped walking and looked at Branch for any suggestions.

"You know cutting would be the quickest optio-"

"Branch! You heard what my dad said! Troll hair takes years to grow back to its normal size!" She argued.

"Okay okay, fine. I just don't wanna be like this with you all day." He said in a stern tone.

Poppy frowned and rubbed her arm after he said that. He knew how he felt since it was stressing her out as well, but it still kind of heart. The idea of Branch not wanting to be with her all day. Well, she did kind of annoy him sometimes.

Branch noticed Poppy's expression and immediately frowned with her.

"Poppy, I didn't mean.."

"No no, it's okay, I get it." She sighed once more, keeping her glance away from him.

Branch looked down at her hand, which was extremely close to his.

He slowly began to reach for it to hold it gently, when-

"I have an idea!" Poppy cried out.

"Uh, what?" He said, acting like what he was trying to do had never occurred to him.

She told him her idea and before he could even respond to it, she grabbed his hand and ran somewhere.

•••

"Poppy this won't work, we'll just die if we do this!" Branch exclaimed.

"Oh come on Branch, even if those other fifty eight ideas didn't work I have hope for this one!" Poppy proceeded to be positive.

The two were standing in a tree and they had their hair hooked to chains and hooked the chains to a large tree branch. (A/N: hAhAhaHhaHahA okay I'll stop-)

"These chains don't look like they'll hold.." Branch fidgeted with them a bit.

"That's the point!"

"What?!"

She grabbed Branch's hand and jumped from the branch they were standing on as they slid down from the chains holding their hair, like how someone would slide on a zipline.

"Almost there!" Poppy said, whooping and cheering occasionally.

"No no noooooo we're gonna dieeeeee!" Branch squeezed his eyes shut as he feared for what was next.

Fortunately, the two made it to the ground safely after that not-so-long ride.

"We made it! Did it work?"

They looked up and saw...

The knot was still there.

Poppy frowned and slumped her shoulders, sighing in defeat.

She started to walk off, not caring where she was going.

Following after her, because obviously he had no choice, Branch called her name.

"Poppy?"

She didn't respond. She just kept walking.

Finally, she stopped by a tree that was close to the slope of a hill.

It was silent for a few minutes as they just stood there, faced away from another.

Finally, Branch let out a deep sigh.

"Poppy, I-"

"We've tried everything Branch, and nothing worked." Poppy interrupted him again, not even realizing he started talking.

"Poppy-"

"This is my fault. I'm sorry, Branch. Maybe we should just cut our hair like you said before." She added.

"Poppy!" Branch yelled.

The Queen turned to look at him, a bit surprised at his sudden cry.

"Look, none of this is your fault, we were both just trying to have fun and it ended up resulting into this, which was an accident, meaning it wasn't intended to happen. And eeeeven though I would agree with the hair cutting idea, I don't really wanna wait my entire life for my hair to grow back to normal."

Poppy chuckled a tiny bit at this, making Branch smile, just a bit.

After that, he took one of her hands gently and interlocked their fingers together, kissing her hand gently.

"Come on, let's try one more time. We're not giving up."

Poppy blushed and began to smile, but her frown slowly came back.

"I.. don't know.. we tried everything we could. I don't know what else we can do."

"Think of something! Look around you, the answer might just be in front of you."

Poppy did as he said and looked around, then stared down at the slope of the hill that was in front of them, that led to a large pond. Her smile came back again.

"Branch, you're a genius."

"I am?"

Poppy grabbed him and pushed him slightly in front of her.

"Uh, what're you do-INGGGGG!" Poppy pushed him down the hill and she proceeded to tumble down with him.

The air was filled with laughter and screams until it was silenced by a large splash of water.

Both came out the water, sputtering and gasping for air.

"Why did you do that?!" Branch exclaimed, coughing a bit.

Poppy didn't say anything but just grabbed his hair and showed it to him, smiling.

Branch's eyes widened as he stared at his hair, finally free from the large knot.

"It worked?" He said, staring at his hair still.

"Yes! We did it!" Poppy squealed and spun him around in the water.

Branch chuckled but ended up stopping her.

"Alright, alright." He smirked as he snuck a splash of water to her face.

"So that's how you wanna play huh?" Poppy smirked back at him and splashed him back, and for the past ten to fifteen minutes, they spent time playing in the water together and embracing their finally freed hair.

"Alright, we should probably get out of here. The sun's about to set." Branch wiped his face full of water.

"Awww, just a bit longer?" Poppy pouted.

"Well you have fun then." Branch got up out the water.

"Hey!"

Branch chuckled and held out his hand for her to grab it.

She smiled and grabbed his hand and he pulled her up out of the water.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, admiring the other's eyes when-

"Need some towels love birds?" The two heard a familiar voice call out to them.

They both whipped their heads around to see the snack pack at the top of the hill.

"How long have you been standing there?!" Branch yelled back.

"Only five minutes!" Guy yelled back.

Branch facepalmed while Poppy just laughed at the nonsense.

The Snack Pack walked over to them and handed them towels.

"Your dad wanted us to go look for you two since everyone is usually back in the village around sunset." DJ said to them.

"Ohhh yeah, and thanks!" Poppy wrapped the towel around her.

"So, you guys finally got the knot out huh?" She asked as they all began to walk back home.

"Yep. I had to be pushed in the water for this stupid knot to be undone." Branch grumbled.

"You know you liked it!" Poppy poked him.

"How does it feel not being in a knot anymore?" Biggie asked them.

"Yeah, you guys miss it don't ya? Ya know, being stuck together and all." Guy winked at them.

Branch and Poppy looked at each other wide eyed then looked back at them.

"Uh, no, no way."

"Yeah, definetly not."

Biggie and Guy looked at each other then shrugged and turned back around to walk.

When they were finally unnoticed from behind, Poppy took Branch's hand and linked their fingers together, making him smile as he did the exact same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 225 34
Yes... apparently I am doing this now... the idea came to my head, and I was like; 'nope. Not doing it.' But the idea wouldn't leave my head, and now...
4.3K 167 32
The Broppy kids and their adventures (Sequel to Trolls and the Search for the Missing Mom)
55K 1.5K 100
Cover art isn't mine!! Writing this because I saw someone ask for it in a tiktok section Warnings ⚠️ Self harm Attempted suicide Fighting Gore Swear...
28.1K 578 57
When a mystical voice that only Branch can hear invades Trollstopia, Branch, Poppy, and Barb must go and find out what it means...