Stuck together

"And finish it with the hair-copter!" The Pink and Blue troll said in unison as they turned both of their hair into forms of helicopter propellers and jumped into the air flying around.

But as they continued to fly, they started to get too close to each other at some points, making them move a bit out of control while trying to fly away and make space.

"Look out!!" Poppy yelled as she was about to crash into her best friend.

And just like that, the two flew into each other and fell to the ground screaming for their lives.

They both collided to the ground and tumbled a bit around with a soft but loud enough to hear thud.

Opening their eyes, they felt.. somehow connected to something. Or someone.

"Ugh.. Poppy? Are you oka-" Branch widened his eyes at what he was connected to. Or who he was connected to.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. what happe-" Poppy found out what he was looking at and widened her eyes as well.

There was a large knot that connected their hair together very closely. It locked them together, and they were officially stuck together.

A/N: Well hope y'all enjoyed this one-shot! I'll hopefully be making more soo- HAHAH nah jk keep reading you beautiful person

"AAAAAHHH!!" Poppy screamed.

"AAHHHHHH!!" Branch screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHSHSKDH!!" They both screamed.

"How did this even happen?! How DOES this even happen?!" Branch yelled, trying to pull out from the large knot of hair.

"I don't know, but maybe you should get off of me so we can do something about this!" Poppy tried pulling the knot off as well.

Branch stopped and looked at Poppy and realized he was on top of her, making her stop and look up at him as well.

".. Sorry." Branch rubbed the back of his neck and tried extremely hard not to blush, quickly getting off of her.

"It's.. It's fine, don't worry about it." Poppy got up and turned away for a second so she could blush, then turned around as soon as it went away.

"Anyways. What are we gonna do? I don't wanna cut my hair! I made a vow never to cut my hair ever!!" Poppy said in a panic tone.

"Calm down, we just need to see if someone can help us." Branch reassured his best friend. Poppy sighed.

"Yeah, I guess. Who should we start with?" She asked.

Branch shrugged.

"Anyone, and if they can't help us then we move on to the next person."

"Ohhhkay.. oh, hey! We should go ask our friends! They'll be a great help!" Poppy snapped her fingers in excitement.

"Uh, you mean DJ and everyone else? Listen, Poppy, I have nothing against those guys and they're my friends too, but sometimes they can, uh.. kind of mess around a lot and tend to screw up, especially Cooper, gah I just can't stand him sometimes." Branch put a hand on his hip.

Poppy immediately frowned at this, a frown as if she were just insulted of some sort.

"Are you trying to say that they aren't capable of helping with anything?!" Poppy exclaimed in disappointment, crossing her arms.

"What? No, I just-"

"Well too bad Branch, because we're going to them first anyway." Poppy turned her head forward quite roughly, making Branch fall to the ground because you know why, and she trudged her way over to where the snack pack was.