Coached ➳ l.p [au]

By gymnasliam

[COMPLETED] She used to be overweight, on the verge of diabetes, and she knew it too. What made her change he... More

Coached intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12: part one
chapter 12: part two
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17: part one
chapter 17: part two
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23: part one
chapter 23: part two
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38: part one
chapter 38: part two
chapter 39
chapter 40 (Epilogue)
Q&A: part 1
Q&A: part 2
New Liam Story !!
chapter 41 (Additional)

chapter 15

20.8K 1K 399
By gymnasliam

"Grandma Jane, it's me Jolissa," I knock on door 114.

Liam and I wait for about two minutes and this woman still isn't opening the door.

I huff and a piece of my hair blows away from my face at my breaths.

"You sure she's here?" Liam raises an eyebrow.

"Give it a second," I say.

Like I said - because i'm always right, duh - the door swings open.

"Who's that banging?!" She almost wails before realization huts her old and wrinkly face. "Oh my, well haven't you lost weight Jolissa!" She exclaims.

Have I really?

"Great," I huff and cross my arms. "Nice to see you too grandma. Can we come in?"

"Not until you introduce me to your boyfriend." She winks at Liam and he chuckles.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, well i'm getting there," Liam says and introduces himself. "I'm Liam, ma'am. It's a pleasure to meet you, Jolissa and her family are happy you are in town." He smiles with that stupid and charming grin that make me hate him even more. I didn't even know that could be possible.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You know what they did to me? They put me in these damn nursing homes when i'm perfectly fine living on my own. Do I look old to you?" She grunts.

"Don't answer that." She answers her own question before hesitantly opening the door for us to walk in.

Like always, the walls smell of cheap paint and the room is covered in old furniture and designs of faded sunflowers.

"How is your mother?" Grandma asks me, moving to the kitchen and peering in the fridge.

"Pretty much the same."

"So she still is being the same snobby daughter with her nose in everyone's business?" She pours a glass of milk and takes out a small packet of...fig bars?

"That's her," I answer because hey, if I get an opportunity to talk bad about my mom with someone who shares the same opinion, i'm obviously going to take it.

Grandma bites one of those fig bars and seconds later she spits it out, "That's worst than Danny's cooking!"

Danny was my grandfather before he and grandma got a divorce and he moved somewhere in Canada with his new wife and grandkids but thats his loss because he's probably living somewhere in an igloo while we have the nice and warm sun. Now all grandma does is talk smack about his cooking and the way he combed his hair.

After about a minute or so of grandma browsing the kitchen, she moves to her armchair in front of the tv. I hear her mumble a few things about how nursing rooms must be german for "hell" but I couldn't be so sure.

Most likely.

"What's your story, Liam is it?" She asks after a while and I had forgotten my stalker had been here.

"My story, ma'am?" He asks, unsure of her strange and random question.

"Everyone has a story, so what's yours?"

Great way of breaking it down, grandma.

My mother had to get her nosiness from someone. It had to be her.

"Well, i'm from England to start. I'm 20 and I work as a personal trainer, and currently for the past two weeks I have been coaching your granddaughter." He says and I can't be so sure if he's uncomfortable or not but I know I am.

"No wonder she's half the size she was before. No offense, darling."

How sweet grandma.

"None taken," I answer.

I didnt want freaking grandma to know that i'm being Coached! She'd bug me about it forever probably! But what did I expect if I was being forced to have Liam take me here in the first place?

I blame my mother again.

Matter of fact why don't we just blame global warming on her too because I bet shes the cause.

Grandma looks at Liam through her glasses, "How old did you say you were?"

"Twenty, ma'am."

"Three years apart isn't bad. Jolissa, you and Liam should date before you get old like me and you get put in a nursing home too."

"I don't like him like that, grandma." I say, am I lying?

No, no i'm not!

"Yes you do." Liam says back.

"The boy's right, shutup and listen to your heart! Don't fight with yourself and end up like your mother! I don't even think she likes her man, but who knows with that woman." Grandma gripes.

I choose not to say anything as I peer, squinting my eyes at Liam who holds the widest smirk on his stupid face.

Dang you Liam.

You win this time.

But only because of grandma.

I have to play nice in front of grandma. Yeah.

-

"I think I like your grandma," Liam smirks and pulls out of the driveway.

"Yeah, whatever." I roll my eyes.

"She's quite the woman, though," he laughs and turns the corner, not as harsh as he would normally do it.

Actually he's driving quite smooth right now which is weird because normally while Liam is behind the wheel, my cheek would be somewhere smashed in the window sill.

"She's always been like that."

"It's quite funny how much alike you two are," he shakes his head while smiling as if discovering something new.

"News flash, Payne; we're related." I point out while he just laughs an 'I know'.

After a few moments of silence which is strange because with my personality, I would be yapping away like a chihuahua near a Rottweiler but I ask a simple question.

"Do I really look like I lost weight because I honestly haven't noticed,"

Liam looks over at me while we stop at a stoplight, "Honestly, you really did. That's how you know the Payne Train has done his job, and well too."

"Shutup." I laugh and shake my head.

"But really, Jo, you look great. I mean even before you were beautiful, but now that I have boosted your confidence just a bit, it makes you look even better."

"Who said you boosted anything of mine?" I raise an eyebrow.

He chuckles, "I'd say I had to have boosted something when I arranged those flowers in the grass,"

I sigh, "Okay, that was nice but whatever. That doesn't count."

"How so?"

"It just doesn't." I cross my arms and smile to myself as I look out the window while the light turns green.

"You're so adorable, Jo."

"Me? Adorable?"

"Who else could I be talking to? Certainly not the queen of England because of course she'd be quite the distance from here and I'm afraid she wouldn't be able to hear me," Liam sasses.

Did I say that out loud? I meant to think it in my head. Dang you, Jolissa and your stupid thinking out loud!

How am I adorable? If anything the only somewhat attractive thing about me is that I don't snore in my sleep. I can't think of anything else that doesn't wanna make any guy run away.

"I think you're adorable in your own little way. The way you talk to me, and the way you give me looks like I'm crazy, to the way you cross your arms when you're upset. Is that wrong of me?" He questions, pulling up into the next street.

A few more blocks down and I get to escape this dreadful conversation!

Please drive faster, Liam!

"Maybe," I answer, slowly.

"I don't think it is."

By the time he pulls up to my house to drop me off, I am happy to get away from him because who would want a freaking heart to heart conversation with their stalker?! Certainly not me!

Before I completely close the car door, I turn around and ask one more thing before I go.

"Why did you actually drive decent on the way here?"

Liam gives me the slyest grin, "I may or may not have been faking my awful driving."

What?!

"See you tomorrow morning, Jo!" He laughs and drives off with his door halfway open.

I officially am done with this guy.

Not really, but you get the point.

____________________________

(Hi yeah SO GUESS WHAT TODAY IS?

ITS A FRACKING SPECIAL DAY OKAY??

TODAY MY SUNSHINE WAS BORN

AND WITHOUT HIM WE WOULD ALL BE LIVIN IN DARKNESS

SO WVERYBODY WISH A HAPPY BDAY TO MY SUNSHINE LIAM JAMES PAYNE

I LOVE HIM SO MUCHDSN

ok may b a double update bc liam

bye ily all

COMMENT AND VOTE!

-Kiana xx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 627 10
Evelyn Williams has always been overweight. Even now, she still has a problem keeping the weight off. When she decides to take pole dancing for fitne...
788K 20.3K 114
"I don't think he's a member; he must be the new personal trainer." Bursting with humor and emotion, The Fat Bitch Diet tells the light-hearted stor...
143K 1.6K 34
Just a bunch of One Direction preferences
819K 13.8K 47
Before you get any further, I warn you that this is not your typical spy story. You might think it is... But, it's not. Well, where do I start? I'm...