Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 48

895 20 1
By ryderlynnfever

I walk downstairs bring my bag then turn my way to the kitchen and see mom is baking with Mrs. Chang. I walk to the fridge and open it then take a bottle of mineral water.

"I didn't know Mrs. Chang is here." I smile at them.

"Yeah we are baking." Mom nods at me. "Where are you going? What's with the bag?" Mom asks me.

"Senior ditch day. We are going to the beach, I already told you and this time I'm not lying. Tina will pick me up and you can ask her." I said to mom.

"Who says you can go?" Mom simply asks.

"Dad said I can go." I said to her. "Can I go? I promise I can take care of myself." I hug her from her left side.

"Yes you can go." Mom nods and kisses my forehead.

"Mike also said that he will come home this weekend." Mrs. Chang says to me.

"This weekend? He said next week." I frown.

"He didn't call you?" Mrs. Chang asks me.

"Don't ask. They have Skype call every night of course 'Mikey' told her." Mom chuckles.

"Mommy!" I roll my eyes. "Where is dad?"

"He went to Burt Hummel's tires shop." Mom says to me.

I'm sitting down on the counter and sip my water. I look at my phone and check out my social media. I'm waiting for Tina to pick me up since I'm too lazy to drive by my own.

Suddenly the door bell is ringing. I get up from my seat and walk to the door and open the door. "Can I use the bathroom?" Blaine asks me.

"Over there." I nod and point to the bathroom.

"Thanks." Blaine nods and runs to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, I had to pick these two first." Tina and Sam walk in. "Hi, Mrs. Schuester and Mrs. Chang!" Tina smiles at them.

"So you guys really want to go to the beach right?" Mom asks them.

"Mom, please." I roll my eyes.

"Last time you told me you wanted to have sleepover at Tina's but then you had camping." Mom says to me.

"Yes. We will have weekend at the beach. One of our friend have beach house." Tina nods.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Schuester, if she lies again, I'm gonna do this." Sam simply said and flicks my earlobe.

"Ouch!" I frown at him and slap his sleeve. "Blaine!" I shout.

"See? Soon she will go to college and nobody will shouting at this house." Mom says to Mrs. Chang.

"The house will feel so empty when the kid go to college. Ever since Mike went to college, me and his dad are like two lost people who didn't know what to do at home." Mrs. Chang says to mom. "What university you will go, Paris?" Mrs. Chang asks me.

"I'm applying for UCLA for Film Directing. If I dont get so I will applying to Joffrey." I said to her.
U
"Nice. What about you, Tina?" She asks Tina.

"My parents told me to go to Brown University. But I haven't make my decision yet." Tina chuckles.

"The sink tap in the bathroom is kinda not working." Blaine says and washes his hand on the sink in kitchen.

"Yeah the sensor is starting to error. Maybe we will change it to manual tap." Mom nods.

"Smells good, Mrs. Schuester." Blaine giggles.

"He loves the chocolate chips cookies that school served." I chuckle.

"Really? Thank you." Mrs. Chang smiles.

Mom walks upstairs. I walk to my bag and check out my stuff. She then walks back downstairs and give Blaine a medium jar of chocolate chip cookies.

"Here. Take it." Mom says to Blaine.

"That's my chocolate chip cookies." I frown.

"Don't give Paris too much. She will be chubby if she eat those too much that's why I hid it." Mom says to Blaine.

"I guess we should get going now." Sam says to us.

"Yes." Tina nods.

"Thank you so much for this, Mrs. Schuester." Blaine says to mom.

"I'll see you on Sunday." I kiss mom's cheek and grab my bag. "Are you sure Mike didn't tell you something?" I ask Mrs. Chang.

"He told me something but I promised him to not say anything." Mrs. Chang grins at me.

"Alright, see you two." I smile at them and walk out from my house and go to the car and sit down on the backseat.

~~

I lean my head to the sofa board and biting my finger. It's raining outside and we can't play in the beach so we are all here hanging out in the living room of the beach house.

"I'm so bored." Brittany shakes her head.

"Yet, the boys enjoyed playing video games." I simply said and let out a sigh.

Suddenly the door bell is ringing. "It must be our pizza!" Blaine runs to opens the door.

I let out a sigh and just checking out my phone. Why Mike didn't call or anything? Where is he? He said he will come home this weekend.

"Paris, the pizza guy is asking for your number!" Blaine shouts and walks back bring pizza.

"What?" I frown.

"Yeah he asked about the dark blonde girl who recently ordered pasta." Blaine grins at me.

"Give me one slice." I said to Blaine.

Blaine open the pizza box and show it to me. I take one slice of pizza and eat that. Suddenly my phone is vibrating and Mike texted me saying that he just got home to Ohio.

"The pepperoni is so good." Blaine says while chewing the food.

"Maybe import from Europe." Artie said.

"I'm considering myself to be a vegetarian so I don't want the pepperoni." I said to them.

"You? Become a vegetarian? When your dad cut off meatball pasta from cafeteria, you protested that." Sam laughs.

"Sam once wearing my thong so he can run faster during football game." I laugh.

"Hey! You promised me you would never tell anyone about that!" Sam frowns at me.

"That's true?" Artie raises his eyebrows.

"It was new thong actually not the one that I ever wore." I laugh.

"You bitch." Sam gets on top of me and start tickling me.

I laugh and shake my head. Sam keeps tickling me with his other hand holding my hands. I keep laughing until we flipped our body and I get on top of him and we finally stop tickling each other and looking at each other.

"You know what? We always getting back together everytime we spent a weekend together." Sam smirks at me.

"No!" I laugh and shake my head then get up.

I walk to the kitchen and take a glass of water. I look at the window and it's still raining. Not storming but only long light rain that never stop since two hours ago.

"Who wants to play Just Dance?" Jake shouts.

"Me!" I shout and raise my hand.

"Okay you pick the song." Jake says to me. I nod and start picking the song. "What song is that?"

"You know Monica and Ross dance routine?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I'm familiar with that." Jake nods.

"This is the song." I said to him.

The song start playing. We both start dancing on the dance floor following the instructions from the monitor. Whoever bring this game set is really know how to having fun.

I chuckle as we finish our dance and read the score. "I won!" I laugh.

"By ten points." Jake rolls his eyes. "Now I pick the song."

"Sure." I nod and stretching out. "You kidding me? This is my favorite song." I grin at him.

"Let's see if you can win from me using your favorite song." Jake smirks at me.

"Just play it." I smirk back at him. "Just don't stare at me if I twerk. Because I don't think you're ready for this jelly." I laugh. "Don't worry, Marley, half black is not my type."

"Asian is your type." Tina laughs.

"Shut up!" I roll my eyes.

The music start playing and we both start doing the dance move while looking at the monitor.  is Bootylicious by Destiny's Child and this is my favorite song.

Jake and I keep dancing until we see our score and I won again by twenty points this time. "Did you go to dance school or something?" Jake frown.

"I did when I was in elementary school. My dad sent me to dancing lesson, piano lesson and violin lesson. I started love to dance since my parents couldn't stop watching West Side Story and Singing in the Rain. He really wanted me to join the arts." I said to him and sit down on the ground lean my back to the couch.

"You don't want to play again?" Jake asks me.

"I'm tired." I shake my head.

"Look what I did." Ryder grins at me as he shows me a paper cut of people.

"You always miss the craft class when you were kindergarten don't you?" I chuckle at him.

"Since I saw you cut those paper that fast, I'm starting to learn how to do that at home. And I swear, I didn't feel asleep." Ryder chuckles and sits down next to me.

"Hidden flirt." Sam clears his throat and gets up.

"I want to see how to do that." Alex sits down next to me on my left side.

"Another hidden flirt." Sam whistling.

"And clear jealousy detection is over there." Blaine simply said and points at Sam.

"Well, it's not my fault, he dumped me." I shrug and start cutting the paper making crafts. "Tadaaa." I grin at them and show them my craft.

"This one is better than mine." Ryder laughs.

"Let me try." Alex takes the paper and the scissors and start cutting the paper.

"Who wants to watch movie? I found three DVDs here." Tina asks us and shows us the DVD.

"Everyone does, I guess." Marley says.

"Yeah instead we are bored here." Kitty nods.

"Okay." Tina nods and plays the movie.

"Movie is boring without popcorn. I'm gonna make for everyone." Blaine gets up and walks to the kitchen.

"Hatchi!" Kitty can't stop sneezing.

I take the tissue paper box and hand it to her. "It's Asian bird flu week so be aware." I said to her.

"Which mean I shouldn't sit down next to Tina." Kitty simply said.

"It wasn't me." Tina frowns.

"Ssshhhhh." Blaine hisses and turn off the lights.

I turn my face to the TV and hugging my legs and lean my head on my knees. "It's kinda cold here even though we are inside." I mumbled.

Alex moves his seat a bit and take off his sweater and put it around me. I smile at him and put his sweater around my shoulder. I lean my head to the couch and move my body a bit.

Ryder gets up and takes the big pillow and give it to me. I smile at him and put the pillow behind my back. I don't know why these two guys being so nice and full of affection to me.

I frown and close my eyes as I see three shadows of people and one of them is really tall. "There are ghosts over there." I said to the others.

Blaine gets up quickly and turn on the lamp. "There you are." Finn, Puck and Mike walk in.

"Can you three knock the door first or something? We are watching thriller movie!" I roll my eyes.

"We did but the movie was too loud and the front door is unlocked. Who's not careful now?" Puck raises his eyebrows.

"Blaine. He is in charge with the full house." I simply said and point at Blaine.

"No more cookies, P." Blaine simply said.

"How could you find us here?" Tina asks Finn.

"I came to the house that Alex told me but it was under construction so I texted Artie about the address." Finn says to us.

"Yeah I didn't know that my grandparents house is under construction so we rented this house and paid together." Alex says to him.

"Okay I hope you guys don't mind I brought these two and pepperoni pizza." Finn says to us and put the pizza on the table.

I take the slice of pizza then walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. Mike walks to me and takes my hand then takes a bite of my pizza.

"Mikey!" I frown at him.

"I'm hungry." Mike says to me.

I sit down on the top of the counter. I show my pizza to Mike as he takes the bite. "Want to buy pasta?" I ask him.

"It's still raining outside." Mike looks outside.

"We can call. The nearest pizza place sell pasta. And the pizza delivery asked my number recently." I giggle.

"No, I call it. What's the number?" Mike simply said and take his phone.

"Artie had the number." I said to him.

"Okay." Mike nods and walks to Artie.

I walk to the couch and sit down there wrapping myself with a blanket and continue watching the movie. "So you and Chang are an item again? When is my turn?" Puck smirks at me.

"Your girlfriend is having flu." I simply said and nodged at Kitty.

"Dude..." Mike raises his eyebrows at Puck and sit down next to me wrapping his arm around around me.

"Chill, brunette isn't my type." Puck rolls his eyes.

I lean my head on Mike's shoulder and wrap the blanket around me. Mike looks at me and kisses my forehead. I turn my face at Kitty as she can't stop sneezing.

I get up and walk to the kitchen and open the cupboard. I remember that I put an instant chicken cream soup here. I put the soup into a pan and cook it. After that I put it into a bowl and put the spoon in it then walk to the living room.

"Here." I give the bowl to Kitty.

"I didn't ask for this." Kitty shakes her head.

"That's okay, just eat that and take a rest." I smile at her.

"Thank you so much." Kitty says to me.

"You're welcome." I smile and sit down next to Mike.

I lean my head on Mike's shoulder and put my legs on his lap and wrapping myself with blanket. It's kinda cold actually and we all caught up in rain when we got here so no wonder Kitty got flu.

~~

"So, what is the surprise?" I turn my face at Mike as we walk down by the beach.

"Not gonna tell you. Don't worry, you can't guess." Mike smiles at me.

"I'm so glad you're here." I smile back at him.

"Why is that?" Mike put his arm around my shoulder.

"Because I have someone to cuddle with. I was going to cuddle Blaine because he is the only gay so he won't grope me." I laugh and put my arm around his waist.

"Look at to the sky." Mike stops his way and points to the sky.

I turn my face to the sky until the firework start blasting on the sky. It's really beautiful. Until at the end the firework make a heart shape. And the next one is my initial name, P then the heart shape again.

I gasped and shake my head. I turn my face at Mike and he just smiling at me. "That was just the first one and the beginning." Mike smiles at me.

"Mike, that's really beautiful. And it must be expensive." I said to him.

"You're worth more than every money in this world." Mike smiles at me. "I love you and like I told you, this year, I'm gonna make it up all to you so be prepared for another surprise."

"I love you too." I kiss him softly and hug him.

Mike kisses me back and hugs me back. I pull him away and smile at him. I know that first love last forever and just like my feelings for him. And I guess this time, Mike doesn't want to screw things up and he proof everything.

We then continue to walk by the beach. I hold his hand as he put his cardigan around my shoulder. I smile at him and put his cardigan on until we get back to the beach house.

I was about to get in but the others suddenly walk out and open the door that full with fog. "What happened?" I frown at them.

"Tina and Brittany were cooking and they forgot their food and they almost burn this house." Artie says to me.

I chuckle and walk in. "Let me help to cook." I said to Tina and Brittany.

"We are so sorry you guys." Tina says to the others.

"Yeah. We are looking smokin hot though." Brittany says to them.

I chuckle and start cutting off the ingredients. "Where have you two been?" Tina asks me.

"Beach. Mike gave me a beautiful surprise. Fireworks in the sky." I giggle.

"I know, that was my idea when Mike asked me." Tina chuckles. "And you know what? Ever since Mike came, Sam, Ryder, and Alex seems being quiet. Three of them were arguing about who will get you but we are all know that you choose Mike." Tina says to me.

"I see my future with Mike. Besides our parents are knowing each other and they seems close. He is a good guy and I knew him from he comes from. I don't need a reason why I should love him. I just love him." I said to Tina while boiling the vegetables.

"Yeah I know." Tina nods.

"Do you know how to make flu gets better?" Puck asks us.

"I ate Lord Tobbington's food." Brittany simply said.

"I will make a special asian herbal tea for her." Tina says to Puck.

"Okay." Puck simply said and walks away.

"She should've not going. I mean, Unique, Joe and Sugar decided to not going because of the flu." Tina says to us.

"Yeah well, nobody knows when the sickness will comes." I simply said and put the food on the plates. "Britt, can you help me with this?"

"Yeah okay." Brittany nods and walks closer to me.

Three of us are all still cooking. I could hear some yell and I'm sure that the boys are playing video games. We put the food on the dining table. After that I walk to the living room.

I sit down on the couch behind Mike as he is sitting down on the ground then leaning his head on my lap. I rub his head and playing with his hair.

"Guys, dinner is ready." Tina says to us. "It's okay none of us put poison in it." Tina says to those boys as they keep busy with playing video games and ignore her. "Paris is the one who cook." Tina simply said.

"I'm suddenly so hungry now." Ryder says and gets up.

"Me first!" Sam gets up and runs to the kitchen.

"Hey, I put my money in those food either." Alex shouts and walks to the kitchen.

"See? Three of them." Tina says to me.

"Well.." I chuckle.

"What's wrong?" Mike asks me.

"They're all have crush on your girlfriend." Tina says to Mike.

"Okay." Mike simply nods the pulls me to him.

I sit down in front of him and lean my back against his chest. "You're not jealous?" I ask Mike.

"Can they do this?" Mike hugs me from behind.

"No obviously." I chuckle.

"So, no matter how hard the fight, I'm still the winner." Mike chuckles. "I'm applying for USC Glorya Kaufman School of Dance next year."

I turn around and turn my face at him. "After how hard I made you got into Joffrey and now you want to threw it away and go to USC?" I frown at him.

"Listen to me first." Mike holds my hand.

"You had scholarship in Joffrey." I said to him.

"I know but soon you will move to Los Angeles it's getting further than we are now. I don't want to have a suck long distance relationship anymore. I talked to my parents and they let me. We can rent an apartment in Los Angeles. I mean even if we both enter different school, we are still gonna see each other everyday." Mike says to me.

"And what if I don't get into UCLA?" I raise my eyebrows.

"You will. Have you seen your SAT, ACT, and GPA score? It's like the highest in McKinley." Mike says to me.

"Who says? Brittany got the nearly perfect SAT score and Artie is the second, I'm third. Then my ACT and GPA, Artie beated me. I'm sure that his brain made of robotics science." I roll my eyes.

"Actually, my brain is made of from science book." Artie simply said.

"See? I'm so insecure I will get into UCLA." I sigh.

"Mercedes can get into UCLA and her GPA was above mine. She can reach her dreams now doing the recording and classes. Babe, listen to me, you will get that and this time I'm gonna follow you to Los Angeles okay." Mike smiles at me.

I nod and smile back at him. I can't wait if I can get into UCLA and moved to Los Angeles with Mike. It will be amazing I guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 502 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
29.3K 1.9K 30
Santana Lopez X Fem OC 2023 Glee Fanfiction Honorable Mention Award Winner for Best Santana Book XXXX Madison Casper had never fallen in love. She w...
406K 6.9K 43
Emily-Grace Madison starts at a new school called William McKinley High School. This is the place where she meets her first love. She also meets a fa...
122K 1.9K 91
What happen when your childhood memory is back? What happen when your childhood best friend who havent meet you about five years is back? The one who...