Dying Liar {Saeran x Reader x...

Von CapriciousGirly

It has been a week since you got married to Saeyoung. Everything in the RFA is normal now. Saeran is saved, a... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ;)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

2.6K 103 111
Von CapriciousGirly

You were sitting in bed a couple of days after you were released out of the hospital. You spent about three days there, the twins by your side the whole time. You started to think they were finally beginning to truly bond with each other, and you couldn't be happier.

But there was one more thing you had to figure out how to fix.

Saeyoung finally walked into the room, instantly taking his shirt off and hopping into bed next to you. He was playing video games with Saeran in the living room, so you decided to let them have their time together while you got ready to go to sleep.

"Hey, babe," Saeyoung said, hugging your waist since you were propped up with your phone in hand. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing now," you said, setting your phone down to pat his head. You were a little nervous and very tired, but you knew you had to bring up what was bothering you. "Um... I found papers in the dresser." You hoped he knew what you were talking about.

He looked up at you. "About what?"

"You..."

Saeyoung blinked, pretending to be in thought about your concern. You became impatient and let out an annoyed sigh.

"Why do you have depression?" you finally asked. He looked up at you, then back down as if he was embarrassed that you found out. "Aren't you happy? Am I not making you happy or something?"

Saeyoung sat up and took your face in his hands, looking at you in the eyes. He could read the worry and panic hidden in your stare, so he spoke in a calm and even voice.

"(Y/N), you do make me happy. You make me so happy, okay? Don't think that you don't... if I didn't, I wouldn't have forgiven you for.. the past," he said, not taking his eyes off of you. You desperately wanted to believe him, but he still never answered your original question.

"Is it Saeran?" you asked, hoping he would make you stop worrying. "Is it the past? Just tell me..."

"Let's keep it at the past, alright?" he responded, making you close your trembling eyes as some tears threatened to come out. "Don't ever blame yourself for what's wrong with me."

"I-I know, I just..." You took his hands off of who so you could take a few deep breaths. You didn't know why you started crying, it just happened. "I've done some dumb things and I would hate if that made you-"

"Were you not listening to me?" Saeyoung placed a hand on the small of your back. "I've been a jerk at times, too. You've been sticking around with me on this long journey of getting my brother back not once, but twice." He scratched the back of his head and looked away. "I wasn't expecting to get tricked by both Rika and V like that, though... it was as if we were in a hero movie or this whole story had loopholes..."

Now there are only three walls...

"Anyway," he continued since you showed no interest in his little joke. "I wouldn't have been able to do the things we've accomplished if it wasn't for you." He gave your back a pat as well as a reassuring, wonky smile.

It was the same smile that made you fall for him in the first place.

"I guess your right," you finally said, wiping away the little tears you produced. "I just got worried... But from this whole journey, I've realized you have grown as a person."

"I have?" he asked, his eyes meeting your (E/C) ones.

"You went from wanting to send Saeran away to actually trying to help him... I think," you smiled.

"You grew too! You went from loving me... to my brother... and to me again!" He gave a little laugh, causing you to laugh because it was kind of funny even though it was a serious issue at the time. You lifted your hand to wave away your wedding ring.

"You belong to me!" You narrowed your eyes and stuck out your tongue. It felt good to be able to joke around with your husband about your problems, even if they may not be appropriate.

"Hell yeah you do," he playfully said, smooching you.

* * *

"Saeyoung, get ready for God's sake!" Saeran pounded on the door to his brother's room, adjusting the cuffs of his dress shirt. You were beside him, a hand on your hip as you waited for the manchild to just hurry up. You were a girl and broke the stereotype of taking forever to get ready.

"Just a sec- OW!" A thump was heard on the other side of the door, and Saeran lost his patience and barged in. Saeyoung had his hair styled and his fancy outfit on, but the attention was soon turned to the fact that he was trying on your heels.

"Are you kidding me?" The angry twin said, taking his brother by the arm as well as his dress shoes placed beside the door. "You really think this is the time to screw around? We're going to be late!"

Your face was red from embarrassment, but you still laughed as Saeran led Saeyoung out the door like an actual dog. The three of you hopped into Saeyoung's nice car and finally set route to Jumin's penthouse.

Jumin decided to host a little party with the RFA members. It was dress to impress, so it wouldn't be a reckless party like you've had in the past. Or dangerous.

As soon as you arrived, you ran with the boys up to the main building and hopped in the elevator, waiting until you were on Jumin's floor. You rushed to the door and knocked, a little out of breath. You had to slip your heels back on since you were running and didn't want to fall to your death.

Jumin answered the door instead of a servant. "We were worried you wouldn't make it," Jumin sighed out, giving you room to walk in. Your arm was hooked with Saeyoung's while Saeran kind of walked in with his hands in his pockets. Yoosung walked over to him and greeted him so he wouldn't hang around as a third wheel.

"Hello, Princess," Zen waved from across the room. You waved back and smiled. There was some calm jazz playing from a stereo and you could smell the food you would all have later.

"This was so nice of you," you told Jumin, earning a 'thank you' from him. Whenever he showed his soft side, it made you happy.

"I really like your dress," Jaehee said as she walked up to you.

The RFA might not be able to host parties for a while, but this felt extra special. It was small and full of everyone you absolutely loved. You wished V would have made it, but maybe it was best for him to take some time off.

Near the end of the night, you decided to walk out onto the balcony while Jumin yelled at Saeyoung for manhandling Elizabeth. Jumin knew it would have been best to lock her up in his room while guests were over, but he rather risk Saeyoung trying to touch her than make her suffocated all alone in a room.

It was dark and a little chilly, but it didn't bother you. You were lost in thought anyway as you leaned against the railing.

You heard the door open and closed, followed by Saeran making his way next to you.

"Hey," you said, holding onto the rail but stepping away. "Did Sae get his ass beat yet?"

"No, not yet," he explained. "But there's a lot of running."

You couldn't even be mad at him for touching property that wasn't his. You were glad that he was still his goofy self, most likely a sign that his mental health was improving.

"How... are things?" You changed the subject as well as the tone of voice you were using. "Are you happy?"

Saeran looked at the rooftops of smaller buildings and shrugged.

"You've shown me some cool things," he explained, stealing your attention. A smile tugged at your lips as he continued speaking. "You showed me what love was and what a family feels like. You showed me what resistance looked like and what solving problems should look like."

You playfully rolled your eyes at his cheesy comments and laughed, swinging an arm around his shoulders since your heels helped you reach them. "Oh, help me! You let yourself learn that I was only your tour guide."

"Also you kissed me and that was pretty cool." You slapped the back of his head and stepped away, leaning over the railing again. It might be true that Saeran had lingering feelings, but he knew he couldn't touch what wasn't his.

"I'm so happy to be a part of your family," you grinned, glancing at his hands placed on the railing. You took one of his hands in your own and took a look at his nails. "Your polish is coming off! We need to re-do them tomorrow."

Saeran snatched his hand away and used it to push your face back. "Yeah, maybe," he mumbled.

"Hey, guys!" Saeyoung barged through the sliding door and joined you and Saeran, squeezing between the two of you. "Any constellations out tonight?" He looked up at the stars sprinkled above him, squinting in an attempt to find a shape.

"I've never found one before," Saeran admitted.

"It's hard finding them in a city," you sadly said.

Saeyoung gasped and pointed above him. "Look, you can find Orion at least!"

"Isn't it because Orion is always up there?" Saeran sassed. 

"Shut up and look at the damn Orion belt!"

Saeran submitted to his brother and looked up, finding the three main stairs that made up all of Orion's constellation. He sighed and threw his hands up, expecting something greater to come out of that experience.

"The real constellation here is (Y/N)," Saeyoung cooed after seeing Saeran's disappointed reaction. He leaned over and gave you a kiss, your face red with embarrassment and the air that seemingly got colder.

"You're disgusting," Saeran added. Saeyoung swung an arm around his and your shoulders, bringing the two of you closer to him. He looked out at the horizon and let out a cheesy, happy sigh.

"Yeah, but I love you. Both of you." Saeyoung took his time while saying it, so you knew he was serious. "I finally have a family!"

You looked up at Saeyoung with glossy eyes, a small smile on your face. You turned out to the open sky in front of you and yelled, "I FINALLY HAVE FAMILY!"

Soon Saeyoung joined you in yelling out to the city, repeatedly exclaiming to everyone that you had a family. Only the neighbors could hear, but you wanted it to be known that you were finally enlightened with the people around you.

Saeran grumpily stood there, watching you and his idiot brother yell to absolutely nothing, but it finally got to him. He looked out into the nothing that was actually something, biting his lip as he began lightly crying. His voice was small, but he wrapped his arm around Saeyoung's back, meeting your arm since you were doing the same thing. He turned his head to you, and you stopped your yelling once you realized he was crying. He was smiling, though, and he said it:

"I finally have a family."

* * *

(Y/N) has entered the chatroom.

ZEN: Oh my God have MERCY

ZEN: (Y/N)!!!! Tell this tool that he's an idiot for sending a pic of his damn cat in here! I absolutely can't stand it!

JUMIN: Please shut up, it was literally a white blur. It could be anything, you just choose to believe it is my cat.

JAEHEE: Thank God Jumin sent most of us home with his driver's. I think some of you are still tipsy...

YOOSUNG: Do all of you want to die? I've been trying to sleep but you guys are BEING TOO STUPID.

SAEYOUNG: omg lololol

SAEYOUNG: leave the damn chat if ur gonna act up :)

(Y/N): How r u guys not asleep yet... it's almost 4am lol

ZEN: It's impossible to sleep when you're sneezing nonstop... last time i've checked.

(Y/N): omg stfu and log out LOL

(Y/N): anyway, I wanted to thank you all for such a wonderful night! I love all of you <3 sweet dreams everyone.

JUMIN: Good night (Y/N), it's always a pleasure to spend time with you.

ZEN: ugh... good night Princess, don't forget to catch all eight hours tonight <3

JAEHEE: I'm always here if you need me... unless Mr. Han chains me to my desk. Lol.

YOOSUNG: Ahhh goodnight (Y/N) you were so pretty tonight! See you some other time.

SAEYOUNG: I'm right next to you so I'm gonna say bye in person ;)

SAERAN: yeah let's NOT do that maybe?

(Y/N): omg you guys. goodnight!

(Y/N): <3

(Y/N) has left the chatroom.

*

*

*

*

(A/N)

After around two years, I have finally finished this story. This is the second story I've ever completed and I want to thank all of you for sticking around for so long!

I might add a bonus chapter full of scenes throughout the story drawn out. I wanted to incorporate them in the chapters but I've been too busy.

I'm absolutely in love with this even though I started out young and ended it more grown up with more writing experience. Hopefully that change is visible throughout my writing. Sorry for all of the loopholes by the way!

It's so sad to end this adventure, but be sure to look out for more in the future.

I love you all <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 15.2K 42
This is just a book of whatever ideas come to mind in terms of situations involving the characters of Mystic Messenger. Please feel free to comment r...
12.6K 539 23
"Our love is like the Sun and Moon, a never ending cycle" (Y/N) Carrington has known Jumin Han most of her life but, when her world suddenly goes up...
10.6K 125 19
A whole bunch of random MM x reader one shots. Most likely spoilers Hella slow updates because I'm a procrastinator. I started this book in like, 20...
1.1K 17 10
Falling in love with other men Paying attention to other people than him He got sick of it and did something about it ⚠️This will 100% have spoilers...