chaos | peter parker

By hollandspurse

A story of which being Tony Stark's daughter and having powers is the definition of Chaos. [spider-man: homec... More

read me!
prologue
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
act two | avengers: infinity war
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
act three | avengers: endgame
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
act four | spider-man: far from home
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
act five | spider-man no way home
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
thank u !

four

73K 1.3K 1K
By hollandspurse

BEING TRAPPED IN HER LAME room everyday isn't bad as Morgan thought it was going to be. The thing that triggered her the most was not able to put on her suit and help people around her. Now that really bugged her.

Two months have passed since she has fought against her dad with Captain America and meeting Peter. Morgan did have a lot of time since then. She has been doing extremely well on her exams since school has been very important to the Starks. Morgan decided to at least try to join a sport. Sadly, she quickly realized that having powers was her thing instead. 

Her dad has always been traveling, never home. Morgan was used to him traveling so it never bugged her, but when you are all alone in the tower it does get lonely. Stark kept his word and gave Morgan full access to the lab and her suits when her full two months were up. 

She opened the door containing her suit, and she smirked seeing it hung in front of her. Morgan went to grab her suit when she noticed that the blood stain and the claw marks from T'Challa were no longer there. She softly smiled to herself knowing that her father probably fixed it.

Morgan quickly slipped on her suit. The material felt so familiar, but yet so foreign to her. She jogged back towards her room trying to find her boots. When she did find them, Morgan slipped them on and headed towards a helicopter landing pad. That is where she would usually go to fly around the city anyway.

She walked past Happy making her frown when he didn't notice her walk past him.

"Happy? Are you okay?" Morgan called out from the end of the hallway.

Happy turned around with a small smile and a tablet in his hand. "Just busy, busy, busy."

Morgan nodded at his response, "I'm going into the city." She told happy as she was walking backwards towards the door leading to the rooftop.

"Okay." Happy paused glancing at his tablet then at Morgan. "Can you check on the kid for me? He won't stop blowing up my phone."

Morgan's eyebrows creased then knew who Happy was talking about. She had got a few messages from Peter, but she hasn't received one since Morgan will let him know if there were any missions that he should be aware of. Sadly, there haven't been any missions since the Avenger's broke up. Plus, Morgan was grounded so it wasn't like she could have told him anything when she wouldn't get the mission either.

She nodded at Happy's request making Happy feel relieved hearing that. "I'll send you the location of his suit. Be careful." Happy said, starting to type on his tablet making Morgan start to touch the door leading to the helicopter pad.

"I always am." She responded by opening the door. Morgan felt the wind blow in her face making her take it all in. She started to run towards the edge of the building, and feeling her feet no longer touch the tower Morgan smirked, feeling her power flying her away from Avengers Tower. 

It was a young Friday night, young Stark was flying in and out of the suburbs. She spotted a party a couple blocks away. When she grew near, Morgan saw the young teens enjoying the night with awful music coming from the DJ booth.

She shook her head in disgust, and noticed that Peter's suit was a few feet away from her. Morgan shrugged thinking that she didn't really need the location of Peter's suit after all. She went towards him, and noticed that he was overlooking this party. Morgan grew curious if Peter was actually making sure the party was going smoothly or was about to use his suit for a party trick. Reaching towards him, and having her hand tap his shoulder, Peter quickly jumped up spinning around not expecting that.

He sighed in relief seeing it was Morgan. Peter held his heart and claimed that Morgan just gave him a heart attack. 

She chuckled at him, "so are you using your suit as a party trick now?"

"What? No, of course not, that would be stupid." He said shaking his head even though that was the whole reason why he brought his suit to this party was for that reason.

Morgan not buying it, but let it go. "Happy wanted me to check in on you."

"Really?"

Morgan nodded in response. "So is everything okay?" She asked him.

Peter nodded, and cleared his throat. "Yeah, just ready for my next mission."

"It's been two months since your last. I don't think my dad is going to give you an assignment until you are officially an Avenger." Morgan said truthfully. She had never received a mission since she is not an Avenger. No matter how many times she has asked for one, Morgan never received one due to her not having that title. "But who knows he might change his mind." Morgan concluded making her cross her arms.

It got awkward. The teens haven't seen or talked to each other for two months. Morgan somehow never forgot the boy in a spider suit. Along with Peter, Morgan never left his mind. He was amazed at the young girl was able to stay on the battlefield wanting to continue though she was hurt.

A blue blast interrupted the dark sky. The two teens' looked at each other confused.

"You saw that too right?" Peter asked her making sure he wasn't seeing things.

Morgan nodded, while looking at the smoke from the blast. She went towards the edge of the roof starting to jump off but Peter stopped her.

"You're going towards the blast?" He asked coming towards her.

"No, I'm going to get ice cream." Morgan said sarcastically. She slowly nodded, "Yeah, I am going to the blast. Want to come?"

Peter looked at the party then at Morgan. He nodded making the teens head towards the blast. Peter was swinging from building to building while Morgan used her energy from her hands to get around town.

Finally, they arrived where the blast came from. Morgan was on the ground while Peter upside down on the bridge. Bright lights kept coming towards a van. Morgan motioned Peter to come down, he obeyed.

"Okay Spidey, what's the plan?" Morgan asked quietly.

"I was thinking to just–"

A loud ringtone came towards Peter, blowing their cover. Morgan was silently screaming at him to turn it off.

They heard one of the guys pulling the trigger on the buyer.

"Are you setting us up, man?"

The man put his hands up showed that he was innocent. Peter came out of their hiding spot making that surprise Morgan. She followed his actions.

"If you are going to shot at something, shoot at me." Peter said making Morgan's head snap towards Peter not expecting him to say that.

The man looked at the teens and moved his target towards them. "Alright."

Before he could shoot, Morgan used her powers and grabbed the gun from him. Peter ran towards the men, however one of the guys hit him with blue energy glove that sent Peter flying towards the bridge. The guys' went into the van, while Morgan went to Peter's aid.

"Are you okay?"

He shook his head, "what was that?"

Morgan shrugged her shoulders not knowing what was that weapon was. She looked up to see the van starting up.

"Hold on, M."

Peter wrapped his arm around Morgan's waist with the other hand having a web to the car door. The two kids were suddenly getting dragged by the van while crashing into things along the street. Morgan tried to make a force field, but both of her hands were mostly around Peter's body, trying not to fall off.

When the man would hit them with purple energy, Morgan would try to block it with her energy. She saw that he dropped a weapon in a random lawn that made her feel worse on how careless they were being right now. 

The van did a steep turn making Peter and Morgan run into a brick mail box. Morgan got up and groaned holding her back since she was the first to run into the brick mail box. "I'm literally going to have back problems when I turn twenty." Morgan remarked while stretching her back and hearing it crack.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I dragged you..." Peter said trailing off while looking at her. Peter kept telling Morgan that he was sorry until Morgan saw the van turning, she knew this street.

She grabbed Peter's arm dragging him into the trees. "C'mon, I know a shortcut." 

Morgan was above the houses and into the trees dodging every branch while Peter was below her swinging from house to house. They spotted the van, they were was about to jump on top of it. Morgan about to put a force field in front of them so they could land smoothly on the van until someone grabbed both of each other's legs and started to fly up away from the van.

Peter saw a guy in a wing suit with green lights for eyes. Morgan was trying to break free, and she was kicking him with her free leg. She used her energy from her hands to finally let herself be free, Morgan saw Peter still up there with a guy in a wingsuit.

She stopped herself from free falling. Morgan looked up and got trampled with a parachute with Peter falling on her. They were falling from the sky headed straight to a lake. Once they hit the lake it was dark, Morgan and Peter tried to untangle themselves, but couldn't since the parachute was pulling them down. 

She felt someone pull her up and out of the water, Morgan saw her dad, Iron Man. Peter looked who it was, he took a deep breath.

"Oh hey."

Once out of the lake, they were both on the playground soaking wet. Peter was explaining what had happened while Morgan stood quiet thinking what just happened within a ten-fifteen minute time frame. Peter and Tony were talking, making Morgan not pay attention to their conversation.

Tony mentioned young Stark, and lifted up his mask showing a robot was there. It wasn't really him. Stark's voice was connected to the robot being able to talk to them.

"M, c'mon your better than this. Wanda and I didn't train you to be dragged around by a van. This job was sloppy."

Morgan looked down and nodded at his words. She felt like she disappointed her dad. Morgan saw her dad leave, she got off the playground. She was hurt what her dad just said, but what he said what true.

Morgan turned to face Peter. "If you come across any weapons that they used call or text me okay? You still have my number right?"

Peter nodded at her then slowly asked, "are you okay M?"

Morgan nodded and chuckled that she noticed that he called her by her nickname twice tonight.

"Yeah, I'm fine. See you later Spidey."

With that Morgan flew away from Peter. Once she got home, Morgan made sure to avoid anyone so they didn't ask her why she was soaked. Morgan took off her suit, and started to do her night routine. After she was done with her skin routine, Morgan grabbed her phone from her bed when she saw a message on her screen.

parker
M! look what I found
while walking back
«tap to view»

Morgan opened the photo it showed a weapon on a lawn. She started to get excited that they had something–a lead.

morgan
aaa yay uh keep it safe pls

parker
I was planning to bring it
to my wood shop class to
see what it is because the
tools are already there
then i'll FaceTime you

morgan
sounds good :)

parker
Anyways goodnight, M

morgan
night parker

That night Morgan fell asleep with a smile on her face, hoped that her and Peter will catch these men with this high tech technology.

_________
author's note:

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3 it's cute seeing peter and morgan working together tehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 7.1K 101
Grace Stark has grown up sheltered, her only company basically being her father, his assistants, and an AI - at least until the Avengers show up. Sti...
18K 482 85
πˆπ•π˜ π•πŽπˆπƒ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ❝I'm not a weapon or a villain.❞ ✎ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞π₯ π‚π’π§πžπ¦πšπ­π’πœ π”π§π’π―πžπ«π¬πž ➣ Peter Parker ➣Other (Not really) ...
49.5K 1.2K 68
"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, but when her father recruits a boy the sam...
574 39 8
┍━━━━━━┑ πŽππ†πŽπˆππ† ┕━━━━━━┙ . ˚ ✧ IN WHICH a cosmic girl and a spider boy gear up to save the world as they become each others', bu...