Pieces of Me

By CaptainSaint212

Ae feels empty... Pete is bored... Are they the missing pieces that will complete their own puzzles called li... More

Emptiness
Boredom
Encounter
Plot
Journey
Home
Belongingness
Nostalgia
Ae's Hurtful Past
Changes
Invitation
Prelude
The First Date
Pete's Tragedy
Needs and Wants
Answers and Questions
Ae's Worries
Pete's Jealousy
Different Views
P'Ae
Realizations
N'Yim's Wish
Can's Trap
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
A Gratitude Post from CaptainSaint212
Day 4
The Delay
Into your Arms
A Different Night
Lovely Lazy Afternoon
Silhouette From The Past
Lost Chance and First Chance
Old Flame
Confirmations and Affirmations
Fateful Day
I'm yours, You're mine
Our Promises
One-sided Confrontation
Deception
Betrayal
The Surprise
Future In-laws
Foreboding
Tailspin
Relapse
Revulsion
Yearning
Limit Breaker
A Mother's Love and Wrath
Ruse to Retaliate
Memories and Decisions

Morning Kiss

4K 178 50
By CaptainSaint212

Ae was woken up by his phone ringing. He noticed the his angel is still snuggling with him, breathing peacefully in his slumber. Not wanting to wake him up, he quietly reached out for his phone to answer it. He knows that a call as early as this is important and work-related.

"Hello, this is Ae." He still sound sleepy and slurry.

"Good Morning, Ae. Sorry I have to call you this early and on your day off too. But this is important." The guy on the other line apologized.

"I understand, P'Top. What happened?" Ae replied.

"We need to attend a 4-day Engineering convention this week in Chiang Mai. I need you and Pond to come with me. Sorry for the short notice but I'll see you tomorrow, our flight is 1pm. Let's meet in the office and make sure to bring everything you'll need."

"Okay, P'Top."

"Thanks, Ae."

Top Sivakorn. He is Ae's senior in college and the President and CEO of Touchstone Engineering. Ae respected him as an older brother and as a mentor, the main reason why when Top invited him to work for him, Ae immediately said yes.

Ae placed his phone back to the side table and hugged his angel. He rested his face on his hair, memorizing Pete's scent because he will definitely miss him. Ae noticed that Pete moved to snuggle closer to his chest, the warm breath is giving him electric currents that's waking up all the pent up desires in him. Ae gritted his teeth while breathing deeply to control himself.

"What a timing for P'Top to bring me to a convention! Just when Pete allowed me to court him, I'll be gone for days. And their couple events will start this week too."

"Mmmm. P'Ae, who called?"

Pete stirred in his sleep, still snuggling in Ae's chest.

"Did I wake you up, my angel? It was my boss. Sorry"

Ae answered in a soft tone while caressing Pete's hair.

"What did he say so early?"

"We have to go back today because I have to join him to a 4-day Engineering convention in Chiang Mai next week."

Pete opened his eyes and looked at Ae with a suprised and sad expression. He will not be seeing for days and thinking about it makes him miss him already.

"So I won't be seeing you for days, P'Ae?"

"I know. I'm sorry Pete. But don't be sad, I'll be back soon and you won't even notice I was gone. Promise."

Pete knew he can't do anything about it. He placed his head on Ae's chest and nodded quietly.

"Thank you for understanding, Pete."

Ae gave Pete a kiss on the forehead which startled the sleepy guy. Pete look up to Ae's face and saw him smiling. Pete really find his P'Ae so alluring when he is smiling so contently like this. He was so engrossed on looking at his face, he did not realize that Ae was closing the distance between them until Ae spoke.

"Pete, will you allow me to kiss you?"

Ae knew he maybe asking too much. That he maybe manipulating the other guy but he really wanted to kiss him, he can't contain it anymore. Nothing is official between them even though he could feel the other guy has feelings for him too. He doesn't want to rush Pete in making a decision but he really wanted to mark him before he leaves for the convention.

"P'Ae, I just woke up and I haven't brushed my teeth and..."

Pete retorted while turning red with the request. He hid his face to Ae's chest.

"I don't care, Pete. Can I kiss you?"

Ae was being shameless and he knew it but his desires is getting the best of him, he needed to ask again.

Pete did not respond but nodded slowly, still hiding his face at his P'Ae's chest. Ae smiled and slowly held Pete's face to look at him. He slightly adjusted his position so that he could look at his face. Pete was blushing and shy, not looking at his P'Ae.

"You are so beautiful, Pete. Please look at me."

Pete complied. He looked at Ae's black orbs that contained so much emotions. Pete felt that he is being pulled by the intense look on Ae's eyes, putting him in a trance-like state with his lips slightly parted.

Ae claimed Pete's lips in a slow kiss. He missed his plump lips. He deepened the kiss by nibbling on Pete's upper lips. Ae's breathing started to become labored. His heart rate became faster. His desire grew more when he heard Pete moaned as he nibbled on his lower lips and felt his neck being locked by Pete's embrace in a tight hug.

"Pete, open your mouth for me."

Ae commanded in a very sexy voice. Pete let out another moan as he complied, trying to get as much air in his lungs as he could.

Ae was allowed access to Pete's mouth. The slow kiss became passionate as Ae pushed his tongue inside Pete's mouth. He looked for Pete's tongue, encouraging it to comply. Pete was losing his mind as he felt Ae's tongue inside his mouth, he let his own tongue travel its way to make contact, producing a hissing sound from Ae. Pete was so aroused on the sound that he became more aggressive in the fight of their tongues.

While his lips is busy, Ae hands started to travel on the back of Pete, down to his well contoured waist and slowly going inside his shirt to feel the soft skin of Pete's stomach. Pete was startled with the touch, arched his back because of the sensations he was feeling as Ae's fingers make contact to his skin. Ae smiled while still kissing Pete. He was glad at the reaction he got, but he wanted more. He felt there was a bulge forming inside his boxers. Ae realized he needed to stop.

He let go of Pete's lips, a string of saliva formed as he parted his lips from Pete's. Both of them were short of breath. While Pete was still catching his breath, Ae positioned his lips at the back of Pete's ears and very slowly, he bit on it, creating a red mark. Pete gasped with the sudden pain but the noise became moans when Ae softly kissed the mark over and over until the pain was gone.

Ae embraced Pete so tight to calm himself. When their breathing became regular again, it was Ae who spoke first.

"Pete, your lips is so sweet. Please let me be the only one to taste how sweet they are."

"P'Ae, don't tease me after we kiss."

Pete was pouting. Ae smiled looking at the pouting lips which was swollen because of him.

"I'm not teasing you, Pete. And sorry about the bite, did I hurt you?"

"It's okay now, P'Ae but I'm sure it will create a mark."

"Pete, can I ask you something?"

Pete was looking intently at his P'Ae and nodded.

"Please don't let others be this close to you, like I do, until you give me your answer. Please?"

Pete smiled and cupped his P'Ae face with both hands.

"For someone who wanted to prove his feelings, you are quite demanding, P'Ae."

"But I don't think I can take it."

"Stop those nonsense worries, P'Ae. Let's have breakfast."

Pete stood up and offered his hand which Ae took. They walked to the kitchen, holding each other hands.

---

Can was seated at the backseat on their way back, observing the two infront of him. Ae was becoming uncomfortable with his prying eyes, broke the silence.

"Can, I will be on a 4-day convention with P'Top and Pond this week so you need to prepare your own food."

"That's fine. I will be busy this week too. Noh already message me the schedule for the week and it is hectic. Pete, how can you be so busy?!"

Can sounded exasperated.

"Huh? Why did Noh provided you my schedule, Can?"

Pete was confused, looked at the rearview mirror to see Can's face.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. You haven't heard it yet. I will be yours and Tin's stylist for the year. Just signed the contract yesterday."

"I see. Looking forward to working with you, Can."

"Yeah! I'll be making you the prettiest actor there is so that this stupid P'Ae of mine will do something or else he will have to wait on queue!"

Can was laughing at the back, seeing the ears of Ae slowly turning red. While Pete just smiled.

"Shut up, Can!"

"No, I won't shut up because you are making my first day on my job really difficult!"

"What did I do?"

Ae was now glaring to Can by the rearview mirror. But Can was glaring back as he moved near Pete.

"Look at what you did to my client? I have been thinking since breakfast on how to hide this mark. Stupid P'Ae!"

Can was pointing on the mark that was on the back of Pete's ear.

Pete blushed so hard that he hid his face with his hands. While Ae's ears became redder than before.

"Just do something about it but keep your mouth shut. You are embarrassing Pete!"

Ae hissed but Can only smirked and sat back.

"They are not yet official but P'Ae is already marking Pete. I wonder what else P'Ae will do to make him his."

"And by the way, P'Ae. Ma said something."

"What it is, Can?"

"She said that if Pete doesn't become an Intouch, they will disown you."

"Can!!!"

Pete gasped loudly at what he heard. Ae almost hit the break because of shock. His cousin, who was laughing at their reactions, is really one crazy kid.

---

I'm sorry that the update took a while. I still have cough but no more fever and colds, Yey!

Hope you enjoy this update. (σ≧▽≦)σ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 87 12
.............................................................................. Hey Lover. Why did you make me feel this sad? This miserable? This hur...
229K 6.5K 39
This is a fanfic purely from my own imagination. The story is continuing from the last episode of KinnPorsche The Series, not following the novel or...
40.9K 2.2K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
130K 4.5K 19
Based on some of TayNew true facts 😛💙 About two best friend who always taking care of each other but always bickering 🙊💙 Hope you guys enjoy my 3...