Dreams Do Come True ( by Vika)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Nani ji walks towards the living room and sits down on couch with the smile still on her face. Manorama and A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 (Mature)
Part 17
Part 18 (Mature)
Part 19 (Mature)
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (Part 1)
Part 30 (Part 2) Last

Part 25

13K 382 7
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

 (Slightly Mature)

Everyone was stunned and baffled by his announcement. It was as if he had spoken something foreign to them. He raised his eyebrow and says, "Don't look surprised, I purchased Sheesh Mahal back." He looks at his sister who was giving him a confused look, "What?" He asks her.

Anjali shakes her head as she turns over to her grandmother who had a similar look on her face. Khushi's eyes were wide as saucers with her jaw open; never in a million years did she think that her Laad Governor would do this. Nani's mouth formed a small smile and said, "If that is what you want chote, then who are we to disagree with your decision."

"Great, then it is all settled." He looks over to Garima and says, "You guys go and start your preparation, we will join you shortly, I will call the staff at Sheesh Mahal and have them clean out the west wing court and for duration till the wedding is done you will all reside there."

Garima smiles at him and warmly says, "Whatever you want bitwa." He smiles at her as he trails his eyes over to Khushi, who still had her jaw wide open and was trying to digest the information. Dhruv who was beside Khushi quietly spoke, "Close your mouth, girlfriend because it looks like Bhai doesn't want to part from you for one day."

Khushi blinks her eyes, closes her jaw, elbows Dhruv in the ribs and he lets out grunt. "Ouch, seriously what did I tell you about violence? You need anger and violence management classes." Dhruv tells her as he rubs his sore spot on his ribs.

Arnav smirks at Khushi and leaves the room. He was satisfied with the idea he came up with and now he will not have to go seeing her for 2 months. The rest of family members started to leave the room as well, only leaving Nani, Anjali and Garima.

"Oh, that sneaky little brother of mine, he doesn't want even one day to be a part from her and he decides to move the whole venue of the wedding to Lucknow." Anjali tells the ladies as they both had wide grins on their mouth. If it all went right, then they would not only be preparing for one wedding, but rather two.

Arnav was seating on his recliner typing away on his laptop, when Khushi barged in. "Are you serious about moving the wedding to Lucknow?" She asked as she came and stood right in front of him with both of her hands planted on her hips.

He raised his head, with a smug look he got up, circled her waist and pulled her forward to his body. She collided with his hard, toned body and placed her arms on his shoulders. He leaned forward, hovered over her lips and spoke, "Dead serious, Gupta." With that being said he ravished her parted lips deeply. He licked her bottom lip and then the top. She circled her arms around his neck and arched her back to give him more access to her mouth. He plunged his tongue into her mouth to taste her unique flavor that was Khushi and he swirled it with hers as she played with hair in the back of his nape. He tighten his hold on her waist and began to walk backwards towards the bed, as soon as her legs hit the edge of the bed, she went tumbling downwards with him still holding onto her.

He propped himself up on his arms on the both side of hers as to not crush her body with his. He looked deeply into her eyes and said, "You're MINE." She giggled at him and he gave her a smile as he bent down and captured her lips again once more. She welcomed his glorious mouth and tongue to invade hers. He trailed his hands from her waist to the outer sides of her breast and began squeeze her luscious breasts in his hands. He flicked her already hard nipples on top of her clothes and lost all his senses, all he wanted was to take here and now. He finally pulled back, kissed the tip of her nose and said, "I love your nose." She chuckled, as she ran her hand over his face, cheek and stroked his stubble, "I love everything about you."

O0O

1 month later, the Gupta's had shifted themselves in the west side of the wing, with the Raizada's occupying the east side. Arnav had shifted his workload to the Lucknow office and had talked to Khushi everyday on the phone. The wedding was approaching soon; Aakash and Payal still went out on dinner dates and got to know one another well.

Dhruv was lounging in his room playing a game on his laptop when his phone buzzed. He picked it up and noticed it was a message from Khushi. He dialed her number and waited for her to pick up, "What's up girlfriend? You bored?"

Khushi tried to walk back and forth trying to find a way out of the maze of a place, but it was of no use she was lost. "Bored? I'm lost in this stupid maze." She yelled in annoyance.

Dhruv sat up straight and asked, "What do you mean lost?" He got up and waited for answer when she replied, "Di sent me down to the storage area to grab a box of supplies, but now I'm lost and don't know how to get back." She began to get really pissed off.

Dhruv grabbed the phone tight in his hand and told her calmly, "Relax girlfriend, breathe in and breathe out." Khushi just about blew a gasket at him and screamed, "Relax! My foot I'm stuck here in-between god knows what place and you want me to relax?" She told him exasperated.

Dhruv moved the phone away from his ear and shook his head. Damn that girl has some vocal cords on her he thought. He then told her that he is not as familiar with Sheesh Mahal grounds as he didn't grow up here. Khushi lets out a deep sigh and said, "Please get me out of here."

Dhruv told her that he will get someone who is and call her right back. She nodded her head and hung up the phone. She was still going round and round the area and was frustrated. Arnav was walking near the area where Khushi was lost to get to his private sanctuary where he used to hide out when he was a kid, when he heard someone muttering.

"Is this a house or some kind of bhool bhulaya? You can't even get back to civilization from this damn maze." She annoyingly said to herself. She stopped and looked around and muttered, "Oh great! I've been roaming around the same place ughh." She stomped her feet and started to walk away when she felt someone grab a hold of her elbow and pull her back with sheer force which ended up slamming her right into a hard, rock, solid chest.

She closed her eyes as she didn't have to turn around to see who it was. She was very well aware who this body belonged too. He snaked one of his arm around her waist and rested his hand flat on her stomach, those feelings came back into her body, as the fluttering and butterflies began to storm in her stomach. Her entire body was jolted with burning fire just by his touch.

Arnav slowly lowered his hands, snuck underneath her top and started patterns on her bare skin. With one hand firmly placed down flat on her midriff, his other hand travelled upwards towards the under swell of her breast. She lets out a sweetest moan as her brain was going dizzy with delirious from his touch and the ministrations of his fingers were creating havoc on her already heated skin.

Arnav heard her moan, lowered his head slowly towards her ear, feeling his warm breath tickling her ear she heard him whisper huskily, "Do you have an idea what you do to me?"

If he was not holding her, then she surely would fall down on her knees. He tightens his hold on her stomach and pulls her back hard. He lowers his head slowly towards the open expanse of her neck and softly places an open-mouthed kiss on it. The touch of his soft, warm, moist lips on her neck made her close her eyes in pure ecstasy. He bites down hard on her neck and she lets out guttural moan as she feels the pain and pleasure both from his bite. He soothes the pain on the bite he gave by running his tongue over it and starts to trail his lips towards her jaw. She gasps as she wanted those hot lips on hers, but she couldn't move at all. He had her gripped tightly that it was hard to even breathe. He continued with stroking the under swell of her breasts and then started to tease her already hard nipple over her bra. She was hard as a pebble and he wanted to suckle that breast in his hot mouth.

She lets out a gasp as he kept on stroking her nipple, wiggling her body made him growl into her neck as he was getting harder by the minute and this little minx was not making it any easier by grinding her pretty ass into his already hard erection. She again tries to turn around as he lets out a low throaty chuckle into her neck and swiftly turns her around to face him.

She looks into his eyes which were dark with want, heat and hunger. He was hard as a rock, he wanted no needed to be inside her, he lowers his head towards her mouth and she closes her eyes at the anticipation of his lips on hers. His mouth hovers over hers when he hoarsely whispers, "What are you doing down here, Khushi?

Dhruv managed to get the living area of the Mahal when he spotted Anjali there he rushed towards her and said, "Di, Khushi is lost down in the storage area."

Anjali with a grin looks at him and says, "Well who wouldn't be? I mean that place is like a maze." She laughed and saw the perplexed look on her cousins' face. She sighs and pats the empty spot beside her, "I sent her down there because I saw chote making his way down there." Dhruv raises his eyebrow in question and asks, "Elaborate please."

She tells him that Arnav has his secret hideout down there and he goes down there to ponder and think his thoughts through. Sending Khushi down there was just icing on the cake, he needs to make a decision that he can't stand to be away from her. "I mean he moved the whole wedding to Sheesh Mahal for god sakes. I know him very well, he loves her deeply, but probably has not told her how he feels or that he loves her."

She smiles at him as Dhruv lets a chuckle and says, "Sneaky old sister aren't ya?" Anjali laughs at him and with a twinkle in her eyes answers, "That I am and I know my brother he needs a push in the right direction and what better way than to have Khushi down there with him." She rises up from the couch, "I just hope that he finally confesses to her that he loves her, so that we can celebrate two weddings instead of one."

Dhruv unable to hold his laugh anymore just looses it with full force. The great Arnav Singh Raizada got played by his own shrewd sister. "Well done, Di." He tells her as she takes a bow and says, "Thank you, thank you." She waves her hand in the air.

"What are you doing down here, Khushi?" Arnav asks her again. She opens her eyes; her breathing was hard as she tries to find her voice and whispers, "Di wanted something from the storage room." He nods his head and asks, "Did you find it?" She shakes her head and mumbles, "I didn't even find the storage room, and I got lost."

He lets out laugh, backs up grabs her hand and starts to pull her towards his room. She wonders where he is taking her and asks, "Where are we going, Arnav?"

He tugs her hand and replies, "Just come." He opens the door and walks in with her. The room was painted dark brown in colour; it had book shelves around with a huge television and lots of video games piled. She turned her head sideways and saw a huge pool table, a couch and huge king size bed covered in black satin sheets. She looks at him and asks, "What is this place?"

He let's go of her hand, walks in a bit and answers with a smile on his lips, "My sanctuary." He turns around, closes and latches the door. He sees her backside as she was taking in the feel of the room. She smiles and takes in the feel of the room. He approaches her from the back, gently places his hand on her lower back and says, "Come."

He grabs her hand and walks her towards the couch, he touches her shoulders gesturing her to sit. She looks at him with her big hazel doe-eyes and wonders what's going on in that mind of his. He walks towards the fire-place and says, "When I was little and got into a little mischief I always use to run down here in this room." He smiles at the fond memory and looks back towards her. He sees her undivided attention, walks towards her, places a finger under her chin and raises her head, "This place is my sanctuary and I've never brought anyone into this place."

She raises her eyebrows as he confesses that to her and asks in soft voice, "So, I'm the first?" He nods his head and runs his thumb over her bottom lip. She parts her lips and places a soft kiss on the pad of his thumb. He smiles and leans down at her and gives her an open kiss on her mouth. He let's go of her mouth and says, "I use come down here to arrange my thoughts or sometimes just to let steam out."

She smiles at him, turns her head and looks at the pool table. He sees her eyeing the table and asks, "Ever played?" She shakes her head and pouts. He starts to chuckle at the way her little mouth formed a pout. "You want to try?" He asks her and sees her getting excited. She jumps up from the couch, rushes over to the table and says, "Will you teach me, Arnav?"

He walks up to her and starts to rack the balls on the table. He grabs a cue stick for her and explains to her how the game is played. She was listening to him with aptness, as she tries to hold the stick. She bends over the table with the stick in her hand, he stand behind her backside, helps her adjust the stick. Her soft body glued to his front side was creating havoc on his already searing body. He wanted her, god he wanted her. She tries to adjust her stick and then feels something poke on the backside of her lower back.

Her eyes widen, she turns around rapidly as he tries to adjust himself. She grins at him as she was fully aware what that was, she places the stick down on the pool table, lowers her hand down towards his hard erection and begins to caress it. He lets out a hiss as she touched his already throbbing erection; she immediately retracts her hand and asks, "Did I hurt you?"

He drops his head on the side of her neck, breathes in her jasmine scent and says, "You can never hurt me, baby. That was not from pain, but pleasure of what you were doing to me."

She smiles innocently at him and says, "I want to pleasure you the way you pleasured me." He raises his head, looks into her eyes his own turning darker by the way she innocently told him what she wants to do to him. "You don't have too." He tells her as he cups her face and tenderly kisses her on the mouth. She circles her arms around his torso and says, "I want too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...
85.3K 7.5K 60
"Whaaaat? Are you in love with ASR? Have you gone mad? How could you? He is a WANTED CRIMINAL... GANGSTER... KING OF MAFIA WORLD... don't you get any...
330K 14.9K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...
173K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...