Part 23

"Let's talk Khushi." He told her as he stared right across in front of the room with both of his hands clasped together in front of him.

She stared ahead as she waited for him begin talking, but seconds turned into minutes, yet there was no peep from his mouth. There was an eerie silence in the room, only that could be heard was the sound of both of their breathing. He finally breaks the silence and says, "You wanted to talk Khushi, so talk."

Startled by his voice she jerks her head towards his side profile. She sees his face stern, his jaws tight and him clasping his hands even tighter than it was possible. She takes in a deep breath and asks, "What is this between us Arnav?" As soon as she said, she started to fidget with her hands on her lap. She was nervous as hell at what his answer will be.

He takes in a deep breath, get's up from the bed and walks towards the big window in the room. There was a full moon tonight with the stars in the sky shining brightly. It was a clear sky tonight he could see the twinkling of the stars, he puts both of his hands in his pants pocket and answers, "I don't know what this is between us, all I know is that I feel something towards you." He turns around to look at her, she was staring at him with her doe-eyed hazel soft eyes and intently listening to him, "I feel possessive towards you, if some other guy touches you it boils my blood." He closes his eyes and opens them and takes in a another deep breath, "I feel that you are mine and no one else's and that you belong to me," he takes in breath turns back around to look outside the window again, "I know that this makes me sound like a lunatic, hell you even pegged me as a person with dual personality." He chuckles as he remembers her calling him a person with dual personality, he shakes his head and turns back around to look at her.

Her face showed expression of shock written all over it, her eyes were wide as saucers with her jaw slightly dropped. She blinks her eyes and get's up from the bed, walks towards him and asks, "So, you don't know what this feeling is called?"

He shakes his head in a no, with a slight smirk playing on his lips as he watches her mouth curve into a small smile. She extends her hand out to which he grabs with his as she tells him with a loving voice, "I know what this feeling is called, but I think you are having a hard time accepting that you feel like that towards me."

Arnav now totally confused with her explanation, frowns and asks, "What the hell are you babbling about Khushi?" He yanks her harshly towards him and she slams right into his hard form chest. He encircles both of his arms around her waist while looking down towards her face waiting for an explanation.

She brings her hands up and encircles them around his neck as she looks up into his deep, brown eyes and answers, "This feeling is called LOVE Arnav." She moves closer to him and molds her entire body to his and sees series of emotions reflecting into those beautiful, amazing brown orbs of his.

He tightens his hold on her waist as he contemplates what he heard from her mouth. LOVE? How is that possible? He didn't believe in those emotions, tried to stay away from those for a long time. He looks into her eyes which were shining with love and a hint of mischievous in them.

She gently tip-toes on her feet and places a soft peck on his right cheek and says those three words that he had feared of ever hearing, "I LOVE YOU!"

Stunned to hear those words from her, he gazes into her eyes as she tells him, "I don't know when it happened, how it happened, but it happened." She plays with his hair at the back of his neck and continues, "I fell in love with a guy who I loathed at first when I met him." As soon she says that, his grip on her waist tightens and she chuckles as she looks into his eyes which were blazing with mock anger "But then that HATE, turned into LOVE." His grip softens up a bit as she gently cups his face and tells him lovingly, "I know you think that you have to say it back, but you don't. I know how you feel and what you feel for me." She brings one of her hands down and places it over his heart.