Part 24

"Remember Khushi." Arnav tells her as they both get into the elevator to head down back to the party.

Khushi gives him a confused look, "Remember what, Arnav?" She asks him by raising both her eyebrows.

He grins at her and with a husky voice tells her, "That you're MINE." He brings their entwined hands up to his lips and kisses her knuckles. She looks at him with her mouth forming her trademark 'O'.

"You sure are confident about yourself." She tells him with a laugh and glint in her eyes.

He swiftly pushes her back against the elevator wall, caging her with both of his hands against her head, "That I am." With that being said he lowers his head and plants an open-mouthed kiss on the hollow of her throat. He whispers huskily against her neck, "And don't you forget it.

She places both of her hands palm faced on his chest and gently pushes him of off her, "Ego much?" She asks him with a smile tugging on her lips.

He crashes his full body against her again; their full bodies molded together with each other and with a playful voice replies her, "Just a little." He gives her a throaty chuckle as he leans in for a kiss and kisses her gently on her lips. Before he could deepen the kiss, the ding of elevator alerts them that the elevator has arrived at the ground floor.

He backed away from her, grabbed her hand and walked out towards the hall. As soon as they entered the hall, she tried to pry her hand of, but he was adamant and only made him grip her tighter. "What are you doing?" He asks her as he looks at her with a confused face.

She gives him a weird look and tells him in soft whisper, "I don't want people to find out yet." He nods his head and let's her hand go free, but it was too late as Anjali and her mother had already spotted them holding hands.

"I'm really happy today Anjali bitiya, your mother's wish will finally come true." Garima tells her with tears brimming in her eyes. Anjali squeezes her hand as to let her know that she feels the same way. Khushi begins to walk in and make her towards Dhruv, Payal and Aakash as Arnav moves towards one of his business associates.

"Is everything good, girlfriend?" Dhruv asks Khushi as she comes to stand beside him with a happy face. She turns her head towards him and answers in a cheery mood, "Everything is better, then good. It is fantastic!"

They all start to chit-chat, while Arnav kept on glancing towards the object of his affection with love shining in his eyes. He was admiring her, the way she laughed, the way she kept on tugging the lone hair behind her ear. The bangles tinkling as she animatedly said something and her carefree smile. He was broken out of his train of thinking when Anjali appeared beside him and teasingly asks, "Should I let nani know that instead of grandson's marriage, there will be two?"

Jerking his head towards his lovely sister he gives her bewildered look and asks, "What are you talking about Di?"

Anjali chuckles at her brother and lovingly cups his cheek and says, "I can see it in your eyes, your face chote, you're in love and that too with a girl who made your life crazy." Arnav brushes her hand away, looks away from and mumbles, "I don't know what you're babbling about Di."

Anjali suppresses her laughter and with a mischievous tone says, "Acha, you don't know what I'm talking about?" Arnav excuses himself as his phone started to ring, he was glad that he was saved by ring otherwise his sister was relentless when she wants to know something.

O0O

"The engagement went great without a glitch and now we have 2 months remaining before the wedding." Garima tells Divyani as both women were sitting in the living room of Shantivaan sipping tea. Divyani nods her head and says, "Yes, I can't believe that the days are flying by and before we know it the wedding will be upon us."