Part 26

Both were laying down on the plush king size bed with her head on his chest and one of her hand draped around his middle torso. He had one of his hands around her shoulder holding her close to his body and with the other behind his head. She peered up from his chest with a smile tugging at her lips when she heard him say, "You're staring."He tells her with his eyes still closed.

"I'm gazing." She tells him with smile as she adjusts herself in his embrace.

With his eyes still closed he tells her, "It's creepy."

She scoffs at him and with a smile still on her lips says, "It's not creepy, it's romantic."

He opens his eyes a bit, looks down at her and smirks. He yanks his pillow from under his head and places it on top of his head which makes her lose her balance on him. She giggles and tries to tug the pillow off of him and lets out a protest, "Hey..."

She tries her best to remove the pillow as he let's go of the pillow rapidly, captures her lips and turns her on her flat on her back. His above her kissing her deeply, she cups his face as she fervently matches up to his kissing. He props up on one of his hand, while with other he circles her waist as she breaks the kiss and tells him, "We've got go."

He kisses her left cheek and trails his mouth down towards her neck and devours it as she tells him, "You're bad, Arnav." He leaves her neck, hovers over her mouth and in a husky whisper says, "You haven't seen bad yet, baby." She giggles as his lips take hers in a deep, searing kiss. She flips him over and kisses him fervently as he circles her waist. Her long tresses fall down on his face; he cups her face and removes the hair from her face while they both moan deeply as they still continue to devour each other. He enters her mouth and tastes the sweetness that is her and sucks on her tongue.

She abruptly breaks the kiss, places a hand on his chest to rise up and moves her fallen hair behind her ear and asks, "Why did you stop me before, Arnav?" He closes his eyes as she sits up on the bed waiting for his answer. He opens his eyes, looks at her and caresses her arm as he tells her, "I didn't want you do something that you weren't ready for."

She bites her lips as the sensation of his fingers going up and down on her bare arm was giving her tingling feeling over her whole body. She looks at him with hazel doe-eyes and says, "But I was and I wanted to pleasure you like you did for me."

He sits up on the bed with his back and head resting on the headboard. He grabs one of her hand in his large one, brings it up to his mouth and plants an open-mouthed kiss on the inside of her palm and asks her, "Were you really ready to do that?"

She looks at him, pondering and thinking her face clearly showing apprehension, when starts to kiss her fingers tenderly. She jerks out of her thinking as he looks at her with a raised eyebrow, "I got my answer, Khushi." She traces the outlines of his lips with her fingers and says, "I wanted to do something for you and I thought doing that you would like it."

He mouth curves into a smile with her fingers still on his lips. He kisses them and says, "Oh believe me, I definitely would like that and much." He grabs her hand, leans away from her headboard and comes closer to her face and says, "I'm not going anywhere and when you're ready to do that, I will not stop you baby." He kisses her softly on the lips as she purrs in his mouth. Oh how he loved that sound from her mouth.

She breaks the kiss and tells him, "We have to go, Di must be wondering where I'm at?" He sighs deeply and says, "Ahh way to spoil the mood, Gupta mentioning my sister when we are in a bed and in a room all alone."

She lets out a small giggle at him and says, "Sorry Mr. Raizada, but on a serious note you've got to help me find that storage room."

He lets a disgruntled groan and gets up from the bed. He begins buckle his belt, as she raises herself up on her knees and comes to the edge of the bed. She grabs his hands and with a naughty smile says, "Let me."