Part 25

(Slightly Mature)

Everyone was stunned and baffled by his announcement. It was as if he had spoken something foreign to them. He raised his eyebrow and says, "Don't look surprised, I purchased Sheesh Mahal back." He looks at his sister who was giving him a confused look, "What?" He asks her.

Anjali shakes her head as she turns over to her grandmother who had a similar look on her face. Khushi's eyes were wide as saucers with her jaw open; never in a million years did she think that her Laad Governor would do this. Nani's mouth formed a small smile and said, "If that is what you want chote, then who are we to disagree with your decision."

"Great, then it is all settled." He looks over to Garima and says, "You guys go and start your preparation, we will join you shortly, I will call the staff at Sheesh Mahal and have them clean out the west wing court and for duration till the wedding is done you will all reside there."

Garima smiles at him and warmly says, "Whatever you want bitwa." He smiles at her as he trails his eyes over to Khushi, who still had her jaw wide open and was trying to digest the information. Dhruv who was beside Khushi quietly spoke, "Close your mouth, girlfriend because it looks like Bhai doesn't want to part from you for one day."

Khushi blinks her eyes, closes her jaw, elbows Dhruv in the ribs and he lets out grunt. "Ouch, seriously what did I tell you about violence? You need anger and violence management classes." Dhruv tells her as he rubs his sore spot on his ribs.

Arnav smirks at Khushi and leaves the room. He was satisfied with the idea he came up with and now he will not have to go seeing her for 2 months. The rest of family members started to leave the room as well, only leaving Nani, Anjali and Garima.

"Oh, that sneaky little brother of mine, he doesn't want even one day to be a part from her and he decides to move the whole venue of the wedding to Lucknow." Anjali tells the ladies as they both had wide grins on their mouth. If it all went right, then they would not only be preparing for one wedding, but rather two.

Arnav was seating on his recliner typing away on his laptop, when Khushi barged in. "Are you serious about moving the wedding to Lucknow?" She asked as she came and stood right in front of him with both of her hands planted on her hips.

He raised his head, with a smug look he got up, circled her waist and pulled her forward to his body. She collided with his hard, toned body and placed her arms on his shoulders. He leaned forward, hovered over her lips and spoke, "Dead serious, Gupta." With that being said he ravished her parted lips deeply. He licked her bottom lip and then the top. She circled her arms around his neck and arched her back to give him more access to her mouth. He plunged his tongue into her mouth to taste her unique flavor that was Khushi and he swirled it with hers as she played with hair in the back of his nape. He tighten his hold on her waist and began to walk backwards towards the bed, as soon as her legs hit the edge of the bed, she went tumbling downwards with him still holding onto her.

He propped himself up on his arms on the both side of hers as to not crush her body with his. He looked deeply into her eyes and said, "You're MINE." She giggled at him and he gave her a smile as he bent down and captured her lips again once more. She welcomed his glorious mouth and tongue to invade hers. He trailed his hands from her waist to the outer sides of her breast and began squeeze her luscious breasts in his hands. He flicked her already hard nipples on top of her clothes and lost all his senses, all he wanted was to take here and now. He finally pulled back, kissed the tip of her nose and said, "I love your nose." She chuckled, as she ran her hand over his face, cheek and stroked his stubble, "I love everything about you."