Dreams Do Come True ( by Vika)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Nani ji walks towards the living room and sits down on couch with the smile still on her face. Manorama and A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 (Mature)
Part 17
Part 18 (Mature)
Part 19 (Mature)
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (Part 1)
Part 30 (Part 2) Last

Part 21

12.9K 383 6
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Khushi makes her way towards Dhruv who was lazily lounging on the couch watching television. She comes right behind him and whacks him on his head. "You weren't supposed to bail on your partner."

"Ouch girl!", Dhruv screams at her as he turns around to see a very fuming Khushi who was seething with anger, "What the hell!" he brings his hand at the back of his head to soothe the pain.

She sits down beside him, punches him on shoulder and says, "We're supposed to be a team and you left me alone with him. How could you do that?" she tells him with an angry face.

Dhruv looks at her and with a grin answers, "I'm too young to die and from the look Bhai was giving me, I bolted from there. Sorry sweetheart I had to save my life and from the looks of it, he was not going to harm you, but me for sure." He hugs her to placate her.

She shoves his hand off, looks ahead at the television screen and says, "It was your brilliant plan to make him jealous and first sign of trouble you bail on me. Ughh, I hate you and your stupid plan." She tells him exasperatedly and crosses her arms in front of chest.

"It worked though," he looks at her as she turns and looks back at him with her eyebrows raised, "He was jealous seeing us together, our stupid plan is working." He turns his attention back to screen and begins to watch the movie.

She sighs, sinks back in the couch and asks, "What are we watching?"

"Transformers 3," He tells her as he perches his legs up on the coffee table to get more comfortable.

What both of them didn't realize was that Arnav was at the top of the staircase listening in on their conversation. He smirks as he sees both of them snuggled up watching the movie. He thinks to himself and says in his head, 'A plan to make me jealous, how predicable, well two can play that game sweetheart. Wait and watch how you, yourself will come to me.' He turns and goes back to his room with a plan already forming in his head to make her jealous.

"Do you watch Hollywood flicks or just Bollywood?" Dhruv asks her with a smile without taking his eyes off from the screen.

"Both." She answers as she gets comfortable on the couch, folding both her legs underneath her. "I love Bumble bee, he is so adorable, and how I wish I had robot-car like that." With a smile on her lips she tells him.

He lets out a roar of laughter which gets him punched in the stomach. "Ouch girl, you sure are violent and that too for a dainty little girl like you." He rubs his stomach as he sees the front door open with Aakash walking in with a smile tugging on his lips.

"Look Mr. Romeo is back from his dinner date." Dhruv tells her as he points at his brother walking towards them.

She looks up with a smile on her mouth and asks, "How was the date jeeja ji? Did jiji enjoy it?"

Aakash sits down on the empty couch and answers, "It was wonderful and yes she enjoyed it very much thank your for asking Khushi."

"Aww how sweet," Dhruv teases him and grins, which ends up getting him a glare from his brother.

"Stop teasing my jeeju." Khushi tells him and punches his arm.

"Violence girl, I think you need a violent management class." he tells her as he rubs his arm. He thinks that if she keeps on punching him like, her punches will surely leave bruises.

Aakash laughs and says, "Thank you Khushi and serves you right Dhruv." He points his finger at her and shakes his head laughing, he was in a jovial mood and no amount of teasing was going to ruin his mood tonight.

"What are we watching, Transformers?" He asks them and turns his eyes towards the screen.

Both nod their heads. "I love this flick, especially Bumble bee." Aakash tells them as he watches on. "He is something, only if we could get a robot-car like that."

Dhruv gives them both a weird look and mutters under his breath, "Crazy people."

Khushi heard what he said and with a sweet smile tells him, "Takes one to know one."

Aakash hears her and bursts into a fit of laughter as does Khushi, both high-five each other and look at Dhruv who rolled his upwards eyes at them and mumbled, "Unbelievable."

Meanwhile, Arnav already had a plan set in motion to make Khushi jealous. He smirked and said to himself, "Let's see who gets played one now."

The next two days went by in a rush. There were many last-minute details that needed to be handled. Anjali had specifically told her husband, and her brother to take the days off as there was still some details left for the engagement. The Gupta's had arrived from Lucknow and were staying at Buaji's in Laxmi Nagar. They were really happy for their eldest daughter and after finding out from Anjali that Khushi and Arnav may have formed some sort of a bond, they were hoping and praying to god that their youngest settles down too. Garima really prayed for this as her best friend's wish will come true, having Khushi as her daughter-in-law.

Day 15 – Engagement Day Morning Time...

It was a whirlwind of a day at the Raizada mansion. Everyone was running around getting everything ready. The engagement itself was being held at the prestige's Oberoi Hotels & Resorts in Delhi. The Raizada's had paid no attention to the expenses. They had booked the ballroom for the engagement party along with 7 rooms for the family. Anjali had requested spa treatments for the women in the family as the men had decided to use the gym and pool area as way of relaxing in the day. The engagement would take place in the evening around 7 pm, so the whole family had checked into the hotel at noon.

Buaji could not believe her eyes as she saw the glamorous hotel neither did Shashi and Garima. The thought finally sunk in that their daughter was marrying into a rich family. Payal and Khushi were ecstatic as Anjali had told them about the spa and massage treatments. They couldn't wait to try it. Dhruv was walking towards the Gupta's; he introduced himself to Garima and Shashi and took their blessings. They were pleased to meet another Raizada boy, who was well behaved and cultured.

Khushi smiles at him and asks, "Is that stupid Laad governor here yet?" As she says that, Arnav is seen walking through the front doors, with a very attractive, beautiful gorgeous woman attached to his side. He had his right arm wrapped around her waist as he made his way towards the front desk. He had spotted the Gupta's with Dhruv and had definitely seen her backside.

The hair on the back of her neck stood up, sensing he was around, she whipped her head around and there she saw him with another girl. He was holding onto her waist, while she had the palm of her hand pressed on his chest in a loving gesture. She boiled with rage, anger, jealous whatever she could muster up evident on her face. She turned back around and asked Dhruv, "Who the hell is she?"

Dhruv shrugs his shoulders, but kept on staring at the beauty attached to his brother's side. He kept on wondering what is it about that brother of his that he always ends up finding beautiful women around him. He whispers slowly so no one can hear him, "She is one HOT babe!"

Irritated with what he said, Khushi punches him in the stomach. "Ouch, damn it girl, what did we talk about couple of days ago about being violent, I'm seriously going to register your ass to one of those violent management classes." He rubs his hand over his stomach, thinking that this petite little girl has strong hands and when getting hit or punched by her they leave bruises. God help his brother, he prays.

"Khushi!" Garima yells at her daughter for her behaviour, "What is wrong with you hitting Dhruv beta." She shakes her head in disapproval and looks at her with anger. Buaji slaps her head and says, "Eh Sanka devi, have you lost your head in hitting this poor boy." She caresses Dhruv's cheek with a smile, to which he smiles back at her.

Khushi huffs at him without giving any word of explanation to her mother and aunt, grabs her sister's hand and says to her parents that they should go and get settled into their rooms. They all makes their way towards the elevator leaving Dhruv standing with his hand still plastered on his stomach.

The Gupta's room was located on the 3rd floor, while Payal and Khushi's was on the 7th floor. Khushi dropped her parents off and headed back to her and Payal's room. Anjali and Shyam's room was also on the 7th floor, but on the other side. Nani, Mami and Mama were on the 3rdfloor two doors from the Gupta's. Dhruv and Aakash's room was also on the 7th floor, but on the opposite side alongside Anjali and Shyam's room.

Khushi is walking towards her room, places the keycard, and opens the door. As she turns around to close the door, She sees Arnav and the girl he was with opening the door to their room, which is opposite of Khushi's room. She is fuming at the sight she sees, but does not let it show on her face that she was pissed and irritated. He escorts the girl inside his room, turns around and faces Khushi with smirk on his face.

Khushi gives him a big toothy smile and says, "I hope you and your lovely date enjoy the engagement party tonight." With that being said, she slams the door shut hard on his face.

With amusement in his eyes, and a smirk playing on his lips he whispers, "Oh let the games begin." He shakes his head, as his plan to make her jealous was working and he could not deny the fact that a fiery, angry Khushi was really HOT and SEXY. He wanted to kiss those pouty lips of hers and run his hands all over her curvaceous body. Just thinking about this was giving him a hard on and he wanted her badly. He slowly closes his room door and waits for what the night has in store for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 9.4K 19
⚠⚠ This was my first ever FF and it's highly cliche, cheesy and hopelessly romantic so if you don't like such stuff, this isn't for you⚠⚠ HIGHEST RAN...
202K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
110K 3.6K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...