Dreams Do Come True ( by Vika)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Nani ji walks towards the living room and sits down on couch with the smile still on her face. Manorama and A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 (Mature)
Part 17
Part 19 (Mature)
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (Part 1)
Part 30 (Part 2) Last

Part 18 (Mature)

14.8K 436 3
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Anjali and Dhruv were seating in the dining room snickering away. Dhruv had told Anjali about what he saw at the restaurant, but Anjali was not at all surprised to hear that. She then shared with Dhruv what she had seen with Arnav walking out of her room in the wee hours of the morning. She knew something was brewing between the two and she for one was thrilled. She does not have to work hard in getting her baby brother interested in Khushi; it looks like he is already fallen hard for this mere girl.

Khushi walks into the dining room and both Dhruv and Anjali stop conversing with each other and give her a mischievous look. She looked at them with a baffled expression as to what has got into them. She sat down on the chair and poured herself some water into the glass.

"So, how are you feeling now Khushi? I hope you are feeling better?" Anjali asked with a teasing voice.

Khushi looks at her with a confused look and replies, "I am feeling okay Di. Why ask?"

"Well girlfriend told Di that you took a long time in restroom back at the restaurant, hence she is worried that is why she is asking." Dhruv explained to her with naughtiness.

Khushi starts to think that what if Dhruv saw her and Arnav coming out of the meeting room. She only told him that she has female problems to get him of off her back, but now it seems that both of them are hell-bent on teasing her.

"I am okay Di, really just that time of the month." She lied to her and prayed to her Devi maiyya for telling a blatant lie to cover up. It is entire stupid Laad governor's fault she thinks to herself.

They started to have dinner, but throughout the dinner both Anjali and Dhruv kept on teasing on certain remarks, which made Khushi think for sure that Dhruv had indeed seen her and Arnav. Now, she has to suffer through these teasing remarks for the rest of her time here in Shantivaan. She hears Anjali saying that Arnav is going to come in late at night as he has back-to-back meetings today same as Aakash. Khushi falters at hearing this news; she really wanted to see Arnav tonight, after what they shared earlier this afternoon than needed to talk about what is going on between them.

The effects of the afternoon rendezvous were seared in her brain and heart. She was in love with this Prince of Darkness and wanted to tell him how she feels about him. Dinner was done and over with as she excused herself to retire to her bedroom, telling them she was exhausted and is calling in an early night.

"Sure Khushi, not a problem, but you sure you are okay?" Anjali asked with a smile on her lips.

Meanwhile, Dhruv was trying his best to hold in a grin, as he very well knew that she was hoping to see Arnav tonight, but learning he is coming in late that is why she coming up with an excuse of being tired.

"Yes Di, I am okay. Thank you for asking and caring." She tells her with smile. "Good night guys." She tells them both and started to make her way towards her room.

Both Anjali and Dhruv in unison bid her good-night and let out a snicker as they really enjoyed teasing her. The look on her face was priceless; better her than teasing Arnav they both thought. Because if they started to tease Arnav, he would just shut them up with an ASR look.

She walks in her room and instantly falls in her bed with face down. She flips on her back with smile tugging on her lips at remembering what had transpired earlier in the conference room, she never knew that kind of love-making or if it was that? She got of her bed, walked to her dresses and opened her jewellery box. She picked the necklace. She traced the pendant on the chain with inscription of AK. His mother had put this on her when she was baby, claiming to her Amma that from this day forward she is Arnav's future bride. She smiled at she recalled what her mother had told her, she placed the necklace around her neck and trace the pendant again one more time. At least this way she will always feel close to him with the pendant resting close to her heart.

Arnav walked into the house really late at night, close to 1 am in the morning. He had to go back to the presentation then meetings after meetings and was thoroughly exhausted. All throughout, he kept on thinking about his KHUSHI. He was having a hard time concentrating on the meetings because her blushing face kept on popping in his mind. He knew he was a goner, because whether or not he believed it had fallen hard for this girl.

He climbed the stairs going towards his room, but what he really wanted to do was peep into her room and look at her. He looked at the closed-door, shook his head and thought that he would freshen up first and then go and see her.

Khushi was tossing and turning all night long, the thoughts him were making her restless. She kept on pondering whether or not he was home or not? Did he eat? She sighed loudly and opened her eyelids and stared at the ceiling above her room. "Damn you Raizada!" She screeched, "Why won't you let me sleep?" She said out loud.

She groaned and flipped herself back onto her stomach. She buried her face in the pillow and hoped that sleep would consume her soon, but what she really wanted was him. To touch him, kiss him, feel him and cuddle up to him. Finally, after 15 minutes of dreaming and thinking about him, she fell into a light slumber of sleep.

Arnav walked out of his room all freshened up and walked across to her room. He prayed that she left her door unlocked so that he can get in. As he was making his way, Dhruv sees him. He raises his eyebrows and with a sly grin on his mouth. He thinks to himself, 'My dear brother is trying to sneak into her room late this hour, oh how I would love to tease him on this.'

He hides behind a pillar and sees that Arnav has turned the knob to the room door and opened it. He walks in and shuts the door quietly behind him. He comes out of the hiding and shakes his head. He is surely going to have a fun time making Khushi squirm with his teasing taunts tomorrow, at least he can do that with her and not Bhai, because if he ever teased Bhai he would never see another day. He shuddered at the thought; Arnav would definitely chop him up to bits if he ever teased him on this. He silently walked back to his room, thinking of the ways on how he is going to tease Ms Lucknow Express tomorrow.

Arnav stood still at the entrance of the door and looked at the object of his desire in front of him sleeping serenely. The moonlight shining through the room made her face look like heavenly paradise, like one of the angels sent down from the heaven just for him. She had a smile on her lips which look like rosebuds filled with snow. Her lips are nice and pink, so pure that one would think she is an angel instead of a woman – correction a woman-child.

He walked in a bit closer, how he wanted to just ravish her at the moment. Make love her to her in this moonlight stream, have her scream his name, make her gasp with pleasure as she came. Just like the way he had seen her come undone this afternoon. He sat down on the edge of the bed and lightly caressed her cheek with his fingers. He trailed his fingers down towards her neck feeling her soft, satin skin. It was ivory and silky to the touch. Her hair was fanned out on the pillow and she depicted a picture of a woman with a Halo just like an angel. He gulped and moved his mouth towards the hollow of her neck to plant a feather light kiss. He pulled back gently as he heard her murmur, "Arnav," In the most sexiest and husky voice.

He smirked at how responsive she was just by a mere touch of his. He raised his left hand and pushed her fringes behind her ears when his eyes travelled towards her neck. The moonlight was making it shine brightly; he lowered his hand towards her neck and picked up the pendant to inspect it more closely.

He saw the inscription AK on the pendant; his eyebrows narrowed in on the pendant and then remembered he had seen something similar. He looked at her face which was glowing brightly and she was so un-aware that he was sitting right beside her. He lowered his head towards her forehead and planted a soft kiss on her temple. Upon the touch of his lips on her head, she sighed, moaned lightly and snapped her eyes open.

She smiles as she sees him retreating back, but in an instance she circles his neck with both of her arms and lowers him towards her and says, "You are home."

He smiles at her, nods his head and kisses the tip of her nose and asks, "How are you feeling?"

She smiles sweetly at him and replies him back with a kiss on his lips. He smiles at the way she answered and kisses her deeply. His tongue darts out to skim the lower lip of hers, he bites them softly and she gasps at the pleasure-pain at which he plunges his tongue into her mouth. She tastes like cinnamon, and he likes this taste of hers. He deepens the kiss and lowers himself more on to her and places both of his arms around her waist, while she strokes his hair behind the nape of his neck. She plays with the hair and pulls him even more towards her; it was as if she could not have enough of him. His hard tone-body firmly placed on top of hers was making her body shiver with ecstasy.

He breaks the kiss to take in a much-needed breath and says, "That was..." He is not able to complete the sentence because he was still reeling in from the pleasurable kiss that he has just shared with her. She smiles at him and finishes the sentence, "Amazing and intoxicating."

He laughs at her whole downheartedly and nods his head. He lowers a bit down and puts his head in the crook of her neck. He places a gently kiss on her neck and says, "I want to hold you and fall asleep in your arms."

She tightens her hold on him, by burrowing one of her hands through his hair and the other on his shoulder. She welcomes him and says, "Always fall asleep with him likes this." He closes his eyes as he heard her and nuzzles his nose in her neck and kissed it gently.

Tonight they would just sleep in each other's arms; the talk can wait about what this is between them. But one thing was for sure, he does not intend to let her go from his life. She is HIS and he had made up his mind, that heart and soul that she belongs him. She smiled and knew that he was IT, her soul mate, her lover, her everything. Finally able to sleep, she dozed off with him holding her tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 3.7K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
97.3K 4K 23
Both Lavanya and Arnav get engaged to each other and married ritually but not legally. What happened to Khushi?... After 4 years of marriage, Payal a...
170K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
71.7K 3.5K 15
#3 in ASR as of 20th August 2020 Arnav, Khushi and Anjali are childhood friends. They have been together since Khushi was 5 and now she is 25. 20 ye...