Dreams Do Come True ( by Vika)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Nani ji walks towards the living room and sits down on couch with the smile still on her face. Manorama and A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 (Mature)
Part 17
Part 18 (Mature)
Part 19 (Mature)
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (Part 1)
Part 30 (Part 2) Last

Chapter 4

14.2K 533 7
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

At the Gupta house, everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves while waiting for Arnav and Aakash to join them.

Anjali getting restless and angry at both of her brother's decides to call Arnav one more time as to find out how long they will be. As soon as she dials the number, both Aakash and Arnav step into the Gupta household.

Anjali sees them and breathes in a sigh of relief as does Nani and Mami. Garima turns around and sees both of the boys standing at the doorstep; she immediately gets up from her chair and says, "Areh bitwa why are you two standing there, please come in." She smiles and gestures with her hand.

Aakash and Arnav both look at each other and enter the house. They make their way to sit down on the chairs that are placed.

Arnav looks at the Garima and Shashi and says, "I am sorry that we are late. The meeting took a lot more time than we anticipated."

Garima shakes her head and says, "Koi baat nahin, I know that work is important." Shashi too smiles and tell them not worry about it.

Finally, Nani introduces Aakash and Arnav to the Gupta's and tells them all about them. Garima still keep a watch out at the door wondering where her youngest is and starts to get worried.

Anjali noticing the tension on her face says, "Garima aunty you are still worried about Khushi?"

Garima looks towards Anjali's direction and nods. Anjali smiles and says, "Why don't you give her another call?"

Shashi too nods and takes his phone out to make the call again when they see Khushi walk in.

Upon seeing her all messed up with mud splattered all over her clothes and hair their jaws drop.

Buaji slaps her forehead and says, "Hai re Nandkishore, eh parameshwari yeh kya huliya bana keh rakha hai?"

Khushi sees her mother, father, Nani and Anjali staring at her with jaws dropped. She still had the box of mithai in her hand and says, "Nothing Buaji I just had an encounter with the Laad Governor who thought of himself as the high and mighty."

Instantly recognizing her voice Arnav tilts his head sideways, sees the same rude and obnoxious girl that he had not so pleasure of talking to earlier.

Khushi steps in a bit and sees the Raizada's sitting around her living room and gives them an apologetic look. She finally sees Aakash sitting there with a smile on his face and then she sees the Prince of Darkness the great ASR. She could not believe her eyes and blinks rapidly and prays, "Hey Devi Maiyya please tell me I am dreaming and not really seeing this Laad Governor sitting there.

Arnav on the other end had a serious and mean look on his face. He kept on glaring at her with intensity as the saying goes if looks could kill then Khushi Kumari Gupta would be dead by his glare.

Garima walks up to her daughter and says, "Go inside and clean up."

Khushi nods her head and whispers to her mother, "Please tell me that it is not one of this guys that have come to ask for the hand for Jiji?"

Garima nods her head and says, "Yes bitiya it is and now they are just waiting for Payal to come out." She pushes her towards the bedroom and turns around with a smile on her face.

Shashi apologizes on behalf of his daughter and says, "I am really sorry for all this."

Aakash smiles and says, "Uncle ji it is okay, we already had the pleasure of meeting your daughter earlier."

Everyone gives a surprised look at Aakash and wonder how they met. Aakash understanding the quizzical looks tells them of how they met Khushi.

Arnav did not look one bit interested in hearing about the incident again and hoped that this whole thing that they came here to do would just get done.

Anjali finally puts two and two together and shakes her head. She saw the angry look on her brother's face and knew that this two must have crossed paths.

Inside the room, Khushi was changing her clothes and tells everything to her sister about her not so interesting meeting with the one and only Prince of Darkness.

Payal laughs at her and helps in drying her hair. Garima walks into the bedroom and says, "What did I tell you Khushi?"

Both Payal and Khushi turn around at the sound of their mother's voice. "What did I do now amma?" Khushi asks her mother as she begins to drape the duppata around her neck.

Garima walks in closer, "I said no problem and look what you have done?"

Khushi flabbergasted at her mother berating her for that Laad Governor, "It was not my fault."

Garima not wanting to listen to her raises her hand and says, "Enough Khushi I don't want to hear any explanations. As it is they have waited a while, just get your sister ready and bring her out." With that being said their mother walked out.

Khushi opens her mouth to say something, but Payal holds her hand and squeezes it as a gesture to let it go.

In the living room, Arnav was livid and could not believe that they had come to see this girl's older sister. He kept on wondering that if the younger was is like this; just imagine what the older would be like.

Finally, Payal and Khushi emerge out of the room with smiles on their faces. Payal shyly looks down at her feet and slowly walks towards the living room.

Khushi was holding her hand and leading her towards the living room, with a huge smile on her face.

Arnav sensing her near turns his head sideways to look at her and is mesmerized by her simplicity. To say she was gorgeous was an understatement, but at this moment she looked like an angel sent from heaven.

Aakash was smiling shyly as he saw Payal he now knew why everyone kept on saying 'Love at first sight.' He definitely had fallen for her. She looked simple, modest, and gorgeous. Above all the amazing things he had ever laid his eyes upon she was truly the best thing.

Nani and Mami had Payal sit in between them and talk to her for a while. Anjali is amazed at how beautiful both sisters were. Sure, Payal seemed the quite type, but Khushi was a fire to be reckoned with and that is just what her chote needs. She turns her head and sees Arnav still staring at Khushi. She smiles inwardly at the thought that at least just by looking at her he's affected.

Khushi on the other hand felt that someone was staring at her looks around and locks her eyes with Arnav. She sees the dark, brown orbs staring at her without blinking and gets a bit frustrated. She decides to take herself out of the equation bends down to her mother's ear and whispers that she will go and fetch tea and snacks.

The adults were talking and finally was settled that they love Payal and would like to do the Roka.

Khushi still in shock could not believe that, her Jiji was going to get married into that family. She was smiling and had tears of joy coming out of her eyes.

Arnav looks at her face and then sees the tears forming in her eyes. He did not know why, but he did not like seeing her in tears.

Anjali trying to get her brother's attention, tells him to get all the stuff for the Roka from the car. Arnav nods and makes his way to the car.

Both families congratulate and feed each other sweets. Arnav who was walking around spots a picture of his mother alongside Garima. He smiles looking at the picture and wonders when it was taken. As if reading his thoughts Garima gently presses his shoulder, "This was taken when your mother had come over for Khushi's 5th birthday party."

Arnav turns his head towards her and sees a motherly figure in her. He nods his head and says, "She looks really happy in this picture."

Garima nods and answers, "Yes she was because that day Khushi for the first time had called her Ma."

Arnav surprised to hear this looks behind Garima and sees Khushi smiling and hugging her sister and Aakash.

Garima then picks up the ladoo from the plate and offers it to him, "Nahi I don't eat sweets." He begins to explain, but before he can Garima tells him, "I know bitwa, you have diabetes and that is why I had Khushi run out earlier to get the sugar-free sweets for you."

Arnav amazed at the big heart of this woman, takes the ladoo from her and says, "Thank you ma."

Garima smiles at him and cups his cheek with affection. Khushi hearing him call her mother ma marches up to them and says, "Why are you calling my mother ma?" She questions him by placing both of her hands on her hips.

Garima hearing this gives her daughter a glare and says, "Khushi, be respectful he is our guest and don't you forget that your sister is going to be married into his family."

Arnav smirks at Khushi as he knew how to push her buttons now, "If I want to call her ma, I will and there is nothing you can do or say to stop me otherwise." He gives her one of his signature glares and bites into the ladoo, "Oh and by the way, nice ladoos. They are really tasty."

Khushi opens her mouth to say something, but stomps her foot and walks away grumpily.

Garima feeling ashamed at her daughter's behaviour apologizes to Arnav. He tells her that she has nothing to apologize for.

Arnav sees the retreating back of Khushi and smiles. He did not know why, but he loved getting her all riled up and angry.

Anjali notices the tension between the two and wonders how in the world they are going to live with each other if they start fighting at every little thing.

Nani notices the nervousness on her face and says, "Anjali bitiya don't worry, they say where there is hate, there in it lies love." Anjali nods her head with a smile. Nani smiles at her and lovingly places her hand on her cheek.

Raizada's tell the Gupta's that upon arriving to Delhi they will get the pandit to look at the Kundalis and match an auspicious day for the engagement as well as the wedding.

Garima nods her head and says, "Anjali bitiya come with me I will give you Payal's Kundali."

Anjali nods her head and walks with her to her bedroom. Anjali sweetly smiles at her and says, "Garima aunty I know that you are worried about chote and Khushi, but please don't be."

Garima gently nods her head and gives her the Kundali, "I know bitiya that you will do everything in your power to fulfill your mother's wish." A tear escapes her eye, "If your mother was alive today she would be over the moon with joy."

Anjali laughs and hugs her tightly, "She is with us aunty. I feel her presence all the time." Anjali breaks the embrace and wipes Garima's tears. As she begins to walk out she stops abruptly, turns around and says, "You should also give me Khushi's Kundali so that we can match it with chote."

Garima smiles and nods her head. Raizada's said their goodbyes and take their leave from the Gupta's.

Aakash sits in the passenger side of the car, when his phone buzzes alerting him to a new picture message. He right away opens it and sees a picture of Payal. He smiles and thanks her new Saali sahiba for messaging it.

Arnav sees the giddy smile on his brother's face asks, "Everything good." Aakash nods his head and answers, "Everything is very good bhai."

In the Gupta house, Khushi is twirling Payal around with cheerful laughter. She could not believe that her sister's rishta got fixed today and was bursting with excitement. She was happy that her sister had found a good guy like Aakash Jiju. Just thinking about that stupid Laad Governor was giving her a headache, but she was not going to waste one more minute on thinking about him.

It was late at night; Arnav was back in his house leaning aside his balcony door looking up at the stars. He closes his eyes and flashbacks of Khushi come in his mind. He opens his eyes and feels weird. He thinks to himself as to why he is thinking about that girl, and why was his mother happy when she called her ma. He could not figure out, but he was glad that even if it was for a short time Khushi brought a smile to his mothers face that day.

Khushi was sitting outside her house also staring up at the sky and saw the twinkling stars. She then begins to talk, "You know ma today I met your angry, rude and obnoxious son."

She smiles at thinking about his heated glare at her and then the little smirk he gave after eating the ladoo. Khushi looks up again, "I know I should not be talking about him like that, he is after all your beloved. Sorry ma." She brings both of her hands towards her earlobes and holds them.

Garima smiling at her daughter talking to her ma says, "Are you complaining to your ma about her son?"

Khushi turns around with a smile and nods. Garima walks up to her and says, "Khushi are you still mad at him for calling me ma?"

Khushi relaxes her face and smiles widely, "No amma I am not mad. If I can call his mother ma and talk to her, then he can call you ma too." She smiles and places her head on her mother's shoulder, "Besides I know that my mother has a big heart and loves him."

Garima smiles and places a hand lovingly over her head, "I love you more." Khushi smiles into her mother's shoulder and replies, "I know."

Couple of days had passed by since the Roka ceremony. Aakash and Payal had kept in constant contact with each other over the phone, email and even skyping each other.

Khushi however, had gone busy with tutoring the kids in the neighbourhood and did not even have time to think about Arnav.

Meanwhile, at the Raizada's the pandit had finally given them the engagement and wedding dates. He had told them that the engagement date will be good two weeks from now. After hearing this all of them were happy and as for the wedding date the pandit gave them a date which was after 2 months. He said after this date, there are no other muhurats for the wedding for the next 6 months.

Hearing this nani decided to call Lucknow and let them know. Gupta's hearing this also agreed with Nani ji that they will have the engagement 2 weeks from now and the wedding in the 2 months time. Yes, sure the time was short but it was manageable.

Nani told the Gupta's that they should move to Delhi as the wedding will be taking place here. Garima told nani that they can send Khushi and Payal over, but since they also have a shop so she and her husband will arrive 2 days before the engagement.

She tells nani that Buaji's house is in Delhi and that Payal and Khushi will be staying with her for the duration till the engagement.

Hearing this from Nani Anjali started to form and idea in her head. She tells nani that since the engagement will take place at their house, why not have Payal and Khushi stay with them. "Nani I think it will be good this way Aakash and Payal will get to spend some time with each other." Anjali tells her with smile and continues, "As well as chote and Khushi will be pushed together."

Nani's mouth forming a smile nods her head. She tells Anjali that she will call Garima and ask her. Anjali turns her head and smiles. She thinks well chote I am brining your Khushi to you, let's see how far you will run when she is always in front of you 24/7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1.8K 22
When Khushi Gupta discovers that her biological grandfather has appeared out of thin air and has arranged her marriage with his friend's grandson who...
202K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
229K 9.4K 19
⚠⚠ This was my first ever FF and it's highly cliche, cheesy and hopelessly romantic so if you don't like such stuff, this isn't for you⚠⚠ HIGHEST RAN...
71.8K 3.5K 15
#3 in ASR as of 20th August 2020 Arnav, Khushi and Anjali are childhood friends. They have been together since Khushi was 5 and now she is 25. 20 ye...