Dreams Do Come True ( by Vika)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Nani ji walks towards the living room and sits down on couch with the smile still on her face. Manorama and A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 (Mature)
Part 17
Part 18 (Mature)
Part 19 (Mature)
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (Part 1)
Part 30 (Part 2) Last

Chapter 3

15.3K 501 13
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Garima and Buaji finally made it to the house and are astonished to see that Khushi was seating on the couch watching television instead of cleaning house, while Payal was cleaning.

"Eh Sanka Devi!" Buaji yelled out.

Upon hearing the name which she loathed with every fiber of her being, looked towards the front door. "Ji Buaji what can I do for you?" Khushi asks her aunt.

Garima walked in, giving her a stern look which said stop being rude. Buaji slowly walked in and made her way towards the couch to sit down, "Didn't your mother tell both you and your sister to clean house." Buaji stared into her eyes with a straight face, while Garima walked towards the kitchen.

Khushi shrugging her shoulders answered, "I want to know why we are cleaning house again, when just did it two days back." She turns around to look at her mother who was in kitchen and waited for an answer.

Payal shakes her head and says, "You know you might as well tell her the reason, otherwise she is not going to drop this topic."

Khushi gets up from couch, places both of her hands on her hips and smiles, "Exactly right Jiji, I will not!" She looks at her aunt and then at her mother and says, "So, might as well tell me."

Garima walks back into the living room and a with smile tells them, "We are cleaning house because tomorrow ladke wale dekhne areh hai Payal bititya ko."

"Kya! Jiji ko ladka dekhne aanewala hai?" Khushi excitedly says.

Payal on the other end shyly drops her head and smiles.

Garima walks up to her and gently caresses her hair, "Yes Khushi bitiya and that is why we have to make sure that everything goes smoothly tomorrow." She looks at her youngest daughter and points, "You will not cause any trouble or mishap." She gives her a stern look.

Khushi smiles and says, "I promise I won't amma, but who is the guy?"

Payal turns towards her mother and waits for an answer as well. Garima tells them who is he is and how their family knows them.

"Really amma, so they are your friend's family the aunty you always use talk about and tell us stories." Khushi says with a smile.

Garima nods her head and walks up to Khushi, "Yes dear, but you have to behave tomorrow."

Buaji shakes her head as she knows that even if she tried, trouble always seem to follow her Sanka Devi. Khushi joyfully smiles and starts teasing her Jiji.

"Bahut hogaya, now start helping your sister clean up, we have a lot to do before tomorrow." Garima tells her. The Gupta women started to clean and prepare for the guests arriving tomorrow.

Back in Delhi at the Raizada house, Anjali and Nani were getting everything ready for their trip to Lucknow.

Arnav walks in with a tired, worn out face and sees his Di and Nani busy preparing things for the trip. Anjali turns around and sees her brother, "Areh chote you are home?" She lovingly smiles and rises up from the couch.

Arnav nods his head and sits down on the couch with a sigh. "Di, all the arrangements are done. The flight leaves at 10pm tonight and we will be staying at Sheesh Mahal."

Anjali nods her head and says, "That is good chote. You relax I will bring a cup of tea for you." Anjali makes her way towards the kitchen.

Shyam with a smile walks in towards the living room and says, "Kya baat hai saale sahab, you have really lucked out that Nani ji has now moved on from you to Aakash for marriage." He sits down on the opposite side of Arnav on the couch.

"Jija ji aap? When did you arrive?" Arnav asks him.

Shyam shakes his head and laughs, "I arrived just a while back and learned of this new progress."

Arnav nods his head and asks, "How was your trip?"

Shyam with a gentle smile tells him, "It went good. Thanks for asking."

Anjali walks in with the tray, places it on the coffee table and starts to serve the tea.

"So, is everything set for tomorrow?" Shyam asks him while he takes the cup from his wife with a smile.

Arnav nods his head in agreement and takes a sip of his tea.

Anjali then asks, "Aap chale reh hai na?"

Shyam politely tries to say to his wife, "Nahi Rani Sahiba, I will not be able to come with you guys." He looks into her eyes, "I have to meet with a client tomorrow for an important deposition and I can't leave." He looks towards Nani ji and then back at Anjali, "I am sorry dear."

Anjali with a sad face says, "You always have meetings, this is important too. We are going there to fix Aakash's marriage."

Arnav sees his sister sad says, "Di, relax it is not like Aakash is going to get married tomorrow itself." He looks over his Jija ji who had a pleading face to help him out, "Besides you know that work is really important for Jija ji and if he was able to come he would have right Jija ji?" Arnav looks back at him with raised eyebrows.

Shyam smiles sweetly and answers, "Yes of course Rani Sahiba."

Anjali smiles and says, "Okay no problem I understand, but when everything gets finalized you have no excuses, but to be present at each and every ceremony." She gives an ultimate order.

Shyam starts to laugh and nods his head, "I promise my dear wife that I will be present."

Arnav sees both his sister and brother-in-law smiling at each other and is glad that they share a love that no one can even describe it.

"Kya paata Saale Sahab aapko bhi apni Khushi mil jaye waha?" Shyam with a smile tells him and ends up getting a glare from his wife.

Arnav confused says, "What?"

Anjali tries to change the subject, but before she can Shyam covers it by saying, "I meant your Happiness." He looks at the perplexed face of Arnav and smiles, "Why what did you think I meant?"

Arnav still not getting the tag line says, "Whatever, I am heading upstairs to pack." He rises up and says, "Di remember we have need to be at the airport by 8pm so let the rest of the family know as well."

Anjali smiles and nods her head. Arnav begins to walk towards the staircase, while Nani ji finally cracks a smile, "Wah Damad ji. You said it nicely."

Anjali smiles and says, "You really are a smooth talker aren't you?"

Shyam laughs and says, "That I am Rani Sahiba, have too be after all I am a lawyer." All of them burst into a fit of laughter at the comment.

Nani ji asks Anjali, "Where is Manoroma? Is she back from her beauty parlour appointment?"

Anjali shakes her head indicating a no, "I will give her a call and ask how long she will be?"

At night-time in the Gupta house, Khushi was teasing Payal of her future husband-to-be.

"Khushi please I am not even sure if he would like me?" Payal tells her as she starts to fold the clothes which were on their bed.

Khushi with a serious face says, "What! are you kidding me Jiji? Of course he will like you, what is not to like you are smart, beautiful and have a huge heart."

Payal laughs at her and says, "That is what you think of me."

Khushi jumps on the bed with her knees bent and says, "No it is not only me, but everyone does when they see you. Besides if he does not like you, then he probably does not deserve you the stupid fool!"

Payal laughs at her sister and says, "What? Khushi you don't even know him and you are calling him a stupid fool."

Khushi sticks her tongue out and says, "Well that is how I will feel if he turns you down."

Both sisters hug each other and laugh. They start to take out the clothes to wear tomorrow and start chit-chatting.

Khushi with a smile says, "If they do say yes, then you will forever move away to Delhi?" She sadly looks down and her eyes start to get misty with tears.

Payal cups her sister's face and says, "No one can separate me from you. You are and forever will be my sister." She hugs her tightly, "Besides who says I am going to leave you alone, I will take you with me as my dowry."

Khushi starts to laugh and hugs even tighter to her sister.

Garima and Shashi who were outside of their daughter's bedroom start to get teary eyes. Garima looks up at her husband and says, "I pray to god that even Khushi will be in the same house as her sister, so they would never have to separate."

Shashi nods his head and hugs his wife's shoulder, "I know Garima ji, whatever is in our daughter's fate it will happen." They both make their way to their room to retire for the night, as tomorrow is a big day for their family.

Next morning, in Sheesh Mahal Raizada's were all seated outside in the garden and were having their breakfast. They had arrived late last night into the city. They still had couple of hours left till they had to go over to the Gupta house.

Nani and Anjali were discussing any last-minute details about the shopping if they had missed anything; meanwhile Aakash was lost in his own thoughts about Payal ji and what she would look like.

Arnav was busy on his phone checking his messages and looks up, "Di, I will be back in couple of hours, I have to attend this meeting."

He rises up from his chair and begins to walk away when Anjali says, "Chote work? I thought you said that you had cancelled all meetings for today?"

Arnav scratches the tip of his nose and answers, "No Di, I have cancelled all the meetings in Delhi, but I thought while I am here why not meet with the clients just to make sure everything is running smoothly."

Nani shakes her head and says, "Let him go Anjali bitiya as it is if he does not go then all of his concentration will be on work."

Arnav puts his phone in his jacket pocket and says, "I will be there Di." He gave her a look which said that he meant it.

Anjali finally giving nods her head. Aakash rises up from his chair and says, "Bhai I will come too."

Everyone again looks at Aakash and could not believe what they were hearing. Giving up on these two they tell them that they should not be late. Arnav nods his head as both brothers' make their way to the parking lot.

Couple of hours later..

At the Gupta house everything was ready and it was almost time for the guests to arrive. Garima is nervous and is looking over to make sure everything properly set.

Shashi could not help but smile at his wife and says, "Relax everything will be okay."

Garima nods her head and yells, "Khushi bitiya come here."

Buaji relaxing on the couch smiles at his brother and says, "Your wife is going crazy."

Shashi laughs and nods his head in agreement.

Khushi walks towards her mother dressed in her blue outfit, "Ji Amma."

Garima turns around and notices that they still have to get some sugar-free sweets, "Go to the mithai shop and get some sugar-free sweets please."

Khushi with confusion written all over face asks, 'Why? I mean who in their right mind would eat sweets without sugar?"

Garima seeing there was not time for explaining just tells her, "Khushi just go and get them please."

Khushi sees the urgency in her mother's voice says, "Okay, okay relax amma I am going."

She walks up to her father and says, "Right now only the guys family are coming to see Jiji, but what is going to happen when there is an actual wedding taking place." She turns her back and looks at her mother, "She is gone half mental now, but will surely go full mental when the wedding happens." She walks towards the table to get her satchel and puts it around her shoulder.

Shashi laughs at her daughter and says, "Khushi bitiya your mother just wants everything to be perfect is all."

Khushi nods her head and yells out, "Hum jaate hain."

Upon hearing this Buaji yells out, "Eh, aisa nahi bolte, you always say hum jaa ke aate hain."

Khushi shakes her head and says, "Right I will be back soon." With that being said she skips out of the house to get some sugar-free sweets.

She could not believe her luck that she had gone to three different shops and none of them had any sugar-free sweets. Just her luck she thought, she looks at the time on her phone and sees that she only has half an hour left before the guests come over. She knew that there was no way she would be able to make it on time and decides that she will try one more shop and then head back home.

Raizada's arrived at the door step of the Gupta house. They are greeted and taken inside. Manoroma looks around the room and notices that it was small, but very cozy.

Anjali hugs Garima tightly as though she were hugging her mother. Garima and Shashi take Nani's blessings.

Garima looks around and wonders where the guys are. Sensing this Nani ji tells her, "They are on their way, they had to attend a meeting, but we called them and they will be here shortly."

Garima nods her head and introduces her family to all of them, as does Nani ji. Garima excuses herself and makes her way to the kitchen wondering where Khushi was. She comes back and says, "Could you please call Khushi bitiya and find out where she is?"

Shashi nods his head and takes his mobile out to call his daughter. He rises up from his chair and makes his way towards the room.

Nani and Anjali both look at Garima's worried face and ask, "Garima aunty is everything okay with Khushi?"

Garima shakes her head and nods her head, "No, everything is fine, is just I had sent her out to run some errands, but that was couple of hours ago and she is still not back."

Anjali nods her head in understanding says, "I am sure she is fine and just running late."

Garima nods her head and starts to chat with them while waiting for Arnav and Aakash.

In the room, Shashi had finally spoken to Khushi who had told him that she was on her way home.

Khushi hangs up the phone, puts it inside her satchel and walks out of the store. She was holding the box of the sugar-free ladoos in her hand. She was grateful that at the least the sweet shop had them in stock.

She could not believe that she had travelled all the way here to get a box of these and started to walk towards the street to haul a rickshaw. As luck would have there were none available, so she decided to walk a bit and see if she can get one further ahead.

She looks up and says, "Hai Devi maiyya, what are you doing me? As it is I am already late because I had to get this stupid sugar-free sweets." She shakes the box in her hand and looks up pleadingly. "Please help me and get me a rickshaw so that I can go home." She finally looks down and keeps on walking with no sight of the rickshaw. She kept on walking and thinking that today her Buaji and amma would definitely take her class.

She was walking and kept a look out for the rickshaw; however saw a big car coming, which totally splashed her face, neck and clothes with muddy water.

She dropped the box of sweets on the road and yelled, "Oye can't you drive slowly and see that there are people walking on the street." She begins to wipe her arms and neck with her duppata and notices that the car had come to sudden stop.

She looks at the rear of the car and sees the driver side of the car open, her eyes squint to see who it was.

The guy steps down dressed in an elegant suit looking like a million bucks, Khushi's eyes travel from down to up in gradual way finally landing her eyes on his face.

He had a rigid and serious look. He was wearing his sunglasses so she was unable to see his eyes. She finally realizes who it is and mouths to herself,'Prince of Darkness.' She blinks her eyes rapidly, as she could not believe that she was seeing him in person, as she had only seen him on televisions.

The great ASR walks up to her and sees the girl in front of him drenched in mud and removes his sunglasses. At that moment, the song begins

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/23rXWRRrgQo[/YOUTUBE]

Khushi was completely mesmerized by his eyes; they held such intensity that she could describe it.

Arnav kept on looking at her and all he saw was a girl drenched in mud; however he could clearly see her hazel, brownish eyes. He was lost in them; he kept on staring and was not able to remove his eyes from hers, he started to get this weird feeling in his heart and at that moment snapped out of this trance.

Khushi was jolted out of her staring and kept on cleaning her arms with her duppata and muttering un-profound words to him.

Aakash at the same moment stepped out and ran towards her and apologized, "I am so sorry."

Arnav jerked his head at his brother and said, "Why are you apologizing to her?" He points at Khushi and continues, "It is her fault she should not have been walking into the streets."

Khushi's eyes widen at the comment he made, and yelled, "I was not walking into the street, but rather on the side." She gave him a mean stare and continued, "Besides you big people driving your big cars should have their eyes open and see that there are people waiting on the side streets too." She huffed and glared at Arnav.

He could not believe at the audacity of this petite little girl telling him how to and where to drive and with seething anger said, "Look you." Pointing a finger at her and before he could finish his sentence Aakash cut him off and said, "Bhai it is okay."

He turns and looks at Khushi and again says, "Again I am sorry and I also am sorry for my brother's behaviour too."

Khushi gave Aakash a small smile and said, "You are gentlemen, unlike this brother of yours stupid "Laad Governor." She whispered to herself so that no one could hear her.

Arnav got the last bit of it and said, "What the.." He looked into her eyes with anger, "What did you just call me?"

Khushi was just about to bite his head off when Aakash interrupts, "Bhai we have to go, as it is we are already late, and Di has called twice asking where we are."

Arnav nods his head giving a deadly glare to her, turns around and begins to walk to the car.

Aakash softly smiles at Khushi and again apologizes and offers her money for any damages, which she respectfully declines. They both get into the car and drive off, while Arnav is driving he sees from the rear view mirror, Khushi cleaning the mud of the neck. He brings his focus back on the road and continues driving.

Khushi bends down and picks the box of sweets. She finally sees the rickshaw and gets in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7K 27
Room 572 (Early morning 6am) The room was filled with moans and groaned of a man and a lady which was pushing pulling pumping and jumping on each oth...
40.6K 3.8K 42
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
201K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
170K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...