𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... More

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL

9.3K 327 112
By MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

CHAPTER THREE

The two friends were in the arcade – Scooters, a place Maeve gets dragged to a lot, but she didn't mind, she loved playing 2 player games with Garfield mainly because she always won, and Garfield hated that. Garfield and Maeve were currently playing a shooting game where they would shoot zombies in a house. "Die!" Maeve yelled, shooting two other zombies in the head, Garfield tried to get her to miss by pushing her gun, around while shooting his own. "Stop touching my gun!" She yelled, slapping his gun down causing him to miss – putting her in front by three kills. "Me! Never." The green haired 18-year-old said innocently. "3, 2, 1!" The game said in it's robotic voice, "game over... Player 2! You kill." The game yelled causing Maeve to smile looking to Garfield. "Oh! Who won again? I won again." She begins doing her little victor dance with the gun, causing Garfield to roll his eyes a cheeky smile on his lips.

While Maeve was doing her dance, a purple haired girl caught her attention, she was playing at the pin ball machine by herself, Maeve stopped her dance slowly, continuing to look at the girl. Tilting her head. "Who's that?" She nods her head to the girl, they came to Scooters nearly every day and they knew everyone who worked or came here; Garfield was very social.

The green haired girl looked over his shoulder to the purple haired girl. "Let's go ask." Garfield said, looking back to Mae, who scrunched her face up. "Come on." He began dragging the girl, who wore yellow ripped jeans, black crop top and her animal bracelet Garfield got her for Christmas; which of course had a tiger on it, and her hair in two French braids going down her head, ending mid back.

The two reach the girl who was playing the pin ball machine Twilight Zone. Garfield had his drink in one hand, his other hand behind Mae making sure she didn't run off. "Hitchhiker!" The voice yelled. "Hitchhiker lane, nice." Garfield attempted to start a conversation, slowly letting go of Maeve, who stayed by his side. Watching as the pin ball hit everything. "Go for the camera sinkhole." Maeve said, ignoring her nerves. She glanced up the purple haired girl and smiled. "Score multiplying!" The voice yelled once again.

"I'm Gar." "I'm Rachel." They unison, a bang of jealousy hit Maeve. "This is Maeve." Garfield introduced his blonde-haired best friend. "I like your hair." "Your hair's cool." They said together once again causing Maeve to roll her eyes. "Look out!" Garfield yelled, pointing to the game. "Mutiball!" The three yelled together, Rachel jumping up and down in excitement once her excitement calmed down and the game ended, Rachel signed looking to the older teens. 

"I like your shirt." Maeve looks down to her shirt that had a print of winnie-the-pooh eating a jar of honey on it. Maeve smiled a genuine smile towards Rachel. "I don't." Garfield mumbled to himself – because some of her stomach showed and if she raised her arms her whole stomach was in view, but her high waisted pants covered most of it.

"I like your necklace. It's really pretty." Maeve said gesturing to the necklace that was around her neck, Maeve decides the girl is nice and seems okay. Maeve's eyes flicker up seeing a good-looking adult, walking towards them a stern look on his face. "Who's that?" She questioned nodding her head in his direction. Rachel turns around facing the adult. "Hey. Come on. Where going." He stated sternly, Maeve presumed he was a brother, he looked too young to be her father, but who was she to judge.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asked her tone harsh, a stunning coloured woman appeared behind the man, her bright pink vibrant hair everywhere. "Now is not the time, okay?" He answered. "Why are you here?!" She repeated louder. "Can we talk about this somewhere else? Let's go." The man walks away first, then tall lady with pink hair followed soon after, Rachel looks back at us sending us a sad smile as she walked away. Soon out of their sights Maeve looked to Garfield as his face held sadness. "She's too young for you, Gar." Maeve said, emphasising Gar. "Why would you assume I like her like that?!" He snapped causing Maeve to look at him wide eyed. "I-I don't know." She mumbled avoiding his gaze. She pretended to be big and strong, but in reality she was a big softie. "I'm sorry Mae." He said squeezing her arm in comfort.

A loud sound emerged from outside, sounding like car alarms, the two looked to each other in confusion, walking to the entrance of scooters watching as the group of three began running to a car and driving off. "Something isn't right." Maeve mumbled watching the car drive away.

⛧彡

Maeve was in Garfield's room; on the green spinning office chair he owns. Her legs pulled up to her chest as she played video games. Waiting for him to return from his adventure – he likes to take the long way home, she doesn't; she hasn't been home for long. Hearing the voices of the other players through the yellow head set she had on, she scoffs. "Come on, dude! I told you to cover my 6 and now you're dead. That's on you." She said as her teammate died. "You're not the leader." A boy snapped; she rolled her eyes. "Well, Andrew. You suck at it sooo."

The hearing of the gun shots and thriller music blocked out the world, even when Garfield and Rachel came in once, he gave her the grape drink and after they talked a little about family. She nods her head to the blonde whose hair was now down and out of the braids. "She lives here to?" Rachel asked. The green haired boy followed her line of sight seeing Maeve playing their game.

He gasps, loudly. Walking to her, he rips off the headphones. "You said you would wait for me." He whines, she looked up at him with innocence in her eyes. "Love you?" She replied smiling sweetly, her eyes flickered to the purple haired girl behind him. "Rachel?" She questioned, frowning her eyebrows before it clicked. 

She looked up at Garfield wide eyed, her mouth agape as he smiled awkwardly, standing herself up. Reaching her full height which was the same height as Garfield. "Chief is gonna be so mad." She said looking in his eyes while her were wide like Saucepans. "Gar, Mae!" Cliff yells. "Uh-oh." The two say at the same time, looking up at the door. "Scratch that.... Cliff is going to be so mad." Garfield responded to that by shushing her.

"Who was that?" Rachel asked. "The complicated answer." Garfield replies. "Gar, Mae. You down there?" He yelled; his heavy steps being heard coming closer. "She needs to hide." Maeve grabbed the girl's arm. "Hide from what?" She asked as Maeve opened up the sliding door to Garfield's closet. "Just hide, please." Garfield pleaded, pushing her in. Once the door was closed the two looked around for something to do. Garfield threw Mae her yellow head set which she slid on her head, both jumped on their chairs; her's was yellow and his was green. They began playing a random game, since she paused the game she was playing before.

Maeve can quietly hear Cliff calling out for them they both glanced over their shoulders before looking at the robot fully, sliding their head set around their neck. "Hey Cliff. Whats up dude?" Garfield said. "Who were you talking to?" Cliff asked. "Uh... Maeve." He said in a duh tone, gesturing to the blonde-haired mutant, who continued to play the game. "Come on Garfield, we destroyed Mario cart this is nothing!" She yelled.

"Oh, Where were you two today?" He asked the teens looked back at the robot. "Down here, duh." Garfield said harshly receiving him a smack on the shoulder from Maeve. "Bullshit, you guys went to town again." He said, Cliff knew the friends to well.

Maeve glances to Rachel who slipped and fell, gasping silently. Garfield stood up. "My controller broke. I had to get a new one, okay? I knew we could get their and back before the Chief came home." He replied.

"Oh, shit... kid." He grumbled. "Relax... Maeve was there. She made sure I was good and that no one followed us." He said pointing to her, walking back to his chair. "Kept a low profile." He added. "You wanna keep a low profile? Wear a hat." Maeve begins laughing loudly, Garfield replies to that comment by letting out a sarcastic laugh. "Funny." He replied. "You know, that's a good joke. I heard another good joke: Why was the robot mad?.... Because someone kept pushing his buttons." Garfield made his snarky comment. Cliff gave a sarcastic laugh. "Keep pushing them and there'll be a green tiger-skin rug in my bedroom." The robot man added.

"Dinner. 1 hour. Come tell Larry what you want brat and Maeve." She smiled sweetly to the robot. "Thank you Cliff!" She yelled as he walked away.

The two signed spinning in their chairs looking at her as she peeked through the flap. "That was close.... three player?" Garfield asked holding up his spare controller. The two stand up going to get some batteries for the controller. "Gotcha!" Cliff yelled causing Rachel to scream in surprise.

⛧彡

Cliff held Maeve and Garfield by the backs of their shirts while holding Rachels arm. "Come on Cliff. It's alright man, she's cool." Garfield tried to argue. "Yeah. She's not so bad." Maeve added in; she quite enjoyed the purple haired girls compony. "I know, and she listens to the right music and she's just awesome and... make her go." Cliff demanded, letting go of the three. Once they reached the front door.

"What is this place? Who are you people?" Rachel asked. Garfield sighed. "Chief calls us... Whats the word Mae?" The blonde thinks for a second. "Conventionally challenged?" She said. "Yeah, that." Garfield pointed to Maeve, "and this place is..."

"You need to go home kid." Cliff interrupted Garfield. "A-a-are you, uh, robot or?..." Mae chuckled to herself as Cliff grumbled. "Oh, here we go." He said. "He's a robot-man." Garfield said a big smile on his face. "Oh, fuck me." Garfield smile dropped as the two males did a glare off. "He was a race car driver, pretty famous one too, but he got into a bad accident. His body was kaput, but Chief saved his brain." Maeve said, explaining why he was made of metal.

Garfield knocked on his head. "Knock it off!" Cliff snapped. "What little was left of it." Garfield resorted back; Cliff looked to both of the young adults since they were both facing him. "Hey! She has to go before the Chief gets home." Cliff said.

"Who's the Chief?" Rachel asked looking between the three people, looking for an answer. "Oh, well he's the greatest doctor in the world." Garfield said smugly. "Saved all of us." "All of you?" She questioned, Maeve coughed, "but... Maeve. Who came in a package deal." Cliff said causing the girl to smile innocently. 

"Who else lives here?" Rachel asked looking around, Cliff winces. "Well there's..." Cliff stopped the green haired boy. He grabbed Garfield pulling him to the side. "You do realise this is supposed to be a secret, right?" Cliff snapped. Garfield went to open his mouth, but Cliff interrupted him. "No, no, no, let me get this straight. You want the Chief; who just learned to walk again." Maeve saw Rachel walking away so she followed her appearing at her side. "Don't mind Cliff, he is the mother hen to Garfield and I."

"I can tell." She smiled. The two girls meeting eyes for the first time. "He just doesn't want anything bad to happen to us." The blonde girl said. The two continued walking until they reached the kitchen. Maeve smiled as she heard the song: Thunder by ACDC playing. They walked to the kitchen doors, both looking through the two circle windows on each swinging door. "That's Larry." Maeve said continuing to watch Larry cook and dance. "You wanna meet him?" Maeve asked, looking to Rachel; who smiled, nodding her head.

Maeve pushed open the door walking in, Rachel following. "Hey! Wow. Shows over." Cliff grabbed both girl's shoulders. Maeve rolled her eyes. Larry looked to the three, putting the knife down and turning the music down while Garfield walked in an apple in his hand.

"Who's this?" Larry asked. "That's Rachel." Garfield said. Cliff dropped his hand from Maeve's shoulder once the hand was off. She began walking to the food behind Larry. "I was just showing her out." Cliff said. "Out?" Larry questioned. "Before Chief gets back." Larry scoffed, turning around finding Maeve levitating his stone mixer bowl. "Stop doing that. You know you have no control and this one is my favourite." Larry said, grabbing the bowl that was covered in a yellow aura. Rachel saw this yellow aura noticing Maeve's normal blue eyes glowing yellow and one of her hands covered in a yellow glow instead of her natural skin complexion. 

"Um, are you invisible under there?" Rachel asked, causing Larry to scoff, but laugh at the same time as he continued his cooking. "Wouldn't that be nice." He replied sarcastically.

"How do you like your steak?" He asked changing the subject. "Unless you're a vegan, which would break my heart." Maeve smiled at his tone of voice. "She's not staying for dinner Larry." "It'll be fine. Chief is gone until tomorrow and even with Rita, we have plenty of food." He said gesturing to nothing in general, "and I am hungry." Rachel added. "And she is hungry." Larry added to his statement.

"It's nice here." Rachel said looking around the kitchen. "See, told ya." Garfield said from his spot against the arch way, which is what he was leaning against. "Let's take a vote." Larry said raising a hand up in the air; Maeve and Garfield soon following his motion. "Really?" Cliff sighed. "Great! Gar, go set the table." Garfield groaned. "But I set it last time." Maeve tucked. "No. That was me. It's your turn today." He sighed before beginning to run to the table to go set it. "You can come to my room while we wait." Maeve said walking to Rachel, who smiled. "Yeah sure." She said.

The two were walking up the stairs next to one another, passing Rita's room. "Who's in there?" Rachel asked. "That's Rita's room: she barely comes out, she use to be a movie star, but now." Maeve drawled out.

Getting to the room where the door had graffiti all over it. "That's really cool." Rachel commented as Maeve opened the door, revealing her clean peach room. "Yeah. It was mainly Garfield and I, but I had everyone at least put their name on it." She said, grabbing the sharpie from her draws that were next to the entrance of the room. "You wanna write something?" She asked, a playful smile on her face. Rachel smiled. Grabbing the marker, going to the door to find a place to write her name or something.

Maeve walked more into her room, belly flopping on the bed, sighing aggressively in satisfaction – It was completely muffled by the mattress. Soon the blonde feels a weight on her bed. "What was that in the kitchen?" Mae pushed herself up, leaning on her elbows looking to Rachel. "What was what?" She asked. "That yellow stuff." "Oh...." She said as it clicked.

"That's my magic trick: Garfield has shapeshifting, Cliff, his robotic body, Larry and Rita are a bit harder to explain." "But, what can you do?" She asked. "The manipulation of earth... Basically anything earth based; like rock, dirt, stone and so on." She mumbled fiddling with her hands. 

"Dinner!" Garfield poked his head into the room a smile on his face, he glanced to the door seeing Rachels name and a raven as well as a few other draws. He smiled. "Nice." He pointed to the door, before bolting back downstairs. "Don't you steal my watermelon!" She yelled, bolting up chasing after the boy.

old note: IM LOVING WRITTING THIS STORY!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 240 73
- peace in havok - Power and anger have gone hand in hand for Hazel her entire life, as has trust and heart. Hazel is bright as the s...
28.1K 612 26
"This is the contradiction we have in the media. We love Vigilantes : Batman, Superman, Wonder woman- the world is filled with vigilantes. We love to...
1.6K 36 12
"It is during our darkest moments that we focus to see the light" -Aristotle Onassis • • • Garfield Logan x Fem!OC Titans(season 1-)
167K 4.9K 72
Jump City is swarmed with crime. Luckily, six teenage heroes serve as its sworn protectors, defeating the ambitious villains who challenge them. Embe...