Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 62

38 6 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"What do you mean she's been like this for hours ?" My mom whisper shouts at Zion .

"I mean , she had a panic attack at two in the morning and then she just fell asleep but she woke up and she's just been on the couch all day ." He tells her .

"For people who are trying to whisper you're really bad at it ." I say loud enough for them to hear me .

They both come into the lounge and they look at me like I've grown two heads .

"I would like to visit granny Wilmer and granny and grandpa ." I tell both of them not caring who says what .

"Amelia are you sure you want to travel all the way to Cork and to Paris ?" My mom asks kneeling in from of me .

"Mom I need to do it . Please let me do it ." My voice cracks in the end .

"I'll talk to your dad ." She sighs holding my hands .

"Do you want to talk about it ? Or should I run you a nice hot bath and then I leave ?" She asks me sadly .

"I would really love that hot bath ." I cry silently into her hold .

"Come on sweety , you have to be strong for all of us ." My mom whispers into my ear .

"I love you so much mom ." I tell her .

"I love you more my baby ." She kisses my cheek wiping the tears away .

She walks out of the lounge and I look up to see Zions red eyes . I smile sadly at him and he smiles back coming closer to me . He pulls my body into his hold and I hold him back with all the willpower and strength I have . I put my head on his chest to hear his perfectly beating heart unlike mine where a few beats are missing . I try to ignore the pit in my stomach and I inhale his scent loving it .

"Your bath water is ready sweety ." My moms voice says from the door .

"Thank you ." I say looking up at her .

"I need to go see Sarah , Saffron and Justin . I'll come back later ." She smiles leaving the house .

Zion picks my light body into his arms and takes me to the bathroom where he places me on the toilet seat and undresses me .

"No wait , I really hate feeling useless ." I mumble .

"I want to do this Amelia ." He tells me kneeling down in front of me .

"I just hate seeming like I'm needy . I know how to undress myself and I can surely bath myself ." I say determined .

"Okay sunshine , if that's what you want ." He kisses my nose .

"Have you showered ?" I ask him .

"Nah . I called your mom and made breakfast . I may have over cooked again ." He tells me as i go into the bathtub feeling my muscles relax .

"Stop stressing over me baby . I appreciate it though and I am quite hungry ." I smile at him .

"Good cause I made a lifetime of food ." He chuckles .

"Join me ." I tell him looking at the huge bath tub .

"Uhm no I'll just take a shower ." He blushes .

"Zion Christopher Jones , just get into the damn bathtub ." I groan leaning against the tub to relax .

I close my eyes and I feel myself breathing calmly . Zion comes into the tub and he sits behind me wrapping his arms around my waist as I lean against his chest .

"You really scared me earlier on ." He says into the silence .

"I know and I'm sorry ." I tell him turning my head to face him .

"Are you feeling better though ?" He asks me .

"I'll be at peace after visiting granny W and my grandparents ." I tell him turning completely around so that I was looking at him .

"Don't you wanna go for a check up ? I don't think I can lose you ." He tells me .

"Honestly ? There's no point ." I tell him holding his hands .

"Let's bath and go eat that breakfast yeah ?" He changes the topic and I smile thankfully at him .

He washes me and I do the same with him and we both get out the tub and I quickly wash it while he brushes his teeth . I join him while he brushes them and I brush my own teeth . As soon as we're done in the bathroom we both go into his closet and I quickly moisturize my body and I wear one of his tops and sweatpants .

I walk to the kitchen where I meet him .

"Seriously Zion ?" I look at the counter filled with food .

"We're taking some to Sarah and Justin , I'm sure they need food ." I shake my head at him taking a plate and filling it up .

"Can't you be a normal dude and punch stuff when you're stressed ?" I chuckle pouring myself a cup of orange juice .

"Do I look like a violent person ?" He smiles eating a pancake .

"I mean your scar screams I'm violent , but all I see is a cutie pie ." I walk over next to him taking a seat .

"Well true , but how do you know that I'm a cutie pie if you haven't tasted me ?" He smirks and I choke on my food .

"Zion really !" I hit his shoulder but he catches it .

"Come here ." He pulls me out of the chair and I comply .

"I love you okay ." He says wrapping his arms around my waist .

"I love you Zion . I know that you're busy with work and stuff and I doubt mom and dad will say no , can you at least join me when I visit your granny ?" I ask him with a bit of hope in my voice .

"Of course sunshine , you didn't have to ask ." He kisses me and I instantly kiss back .

I give him a hug trying to console myself even though I'm scared as hell .

"Let's get you to the hospital ?" He smiles picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder .

"Zion put me down you oak !" I hit his back and I pinch his butt .

"Oh are we playing this game huh ? Well two can play at it ." He laughs slapping my butt .

"Ouuu jiggly , just how I like it ." He laughs putting me down .

"You're impossible ." I blush .

"Cute ." He kisses my forehead running upstairs .

I put on some sneakers and fixed my outfit as I get my purse and car keys .

"I'm driving !" I shout making sure that Zion hears me .

"No that's unfair ." He says at the top of the stairs .

"No it's not ." I roll my eyes running to his Wrangler .

I quickly get into the car and I lock the drivers side as he runs over to the side trying to open the door . I stick my tongue out and him and he gives up getting into the passenger side with a bag filled with goodies .

"I don't enjoy when you drive . Well it's cute but sometimes I want to drive , so let's be fair okay baby ?" I smile squeezing his hand .

I start the car and drive out of Zions house going at an average speed to the hospital .

We soon arrive and we get out going straight to Sarah and Justins room where we see baby Saffron in her fathers arms .

"Hey ." I greet giving Sarah a hug .

"Hey ." Sarah says drained .

"You tired ?" I ask her sadly .

"And I'm starving ." She groans .

"Well you're in luck , I brought breakfast ." Zion smiles at her .

"This is why I like you ." She smiles taking the food from his hands .

"Thank you ." She smiles .

Justin hands me the baby while he takes a seat next to Sarah . They indulge in the food while Zion and I hold baby Saffron .

"You would be a great mother ." Zion sadly whispers .

"I wish I could be one ." I smile down at Saffron .

He puts a finger by her hand and she closes on it making us both smile . We look up to see the parents falling asleep so we decide on spending time with Saffron .

"I don't know if I'm ready for this talk but what happens ?" He asks .

"What happens when ?" I look at him confused .

"When you die ?" He says sadly .

"I want you to move on ." I tell him with a wavering voice .

"What if I can't ?" He asks me sadly .

"I need you to move on Zion . I don't know what else to say but I want you to be happy ." I tell him and he smiles sadly giving me a kiss on the cheek as he wipes my tears .

For the rest of the time Zion and I rotate in holding the baby while the parents sleep . Saffron becomes hungry and she starts becoming restless so I wake Sarah up so that she can breast feed her .

"I think we're going to go ." I smile at her .

"Thanks for the visit ." She says giving her baby her breast .

"When are you going to be discharged ?" I ask her .

"Oh Thursday ." She says and that's when I'm reminded that it's Monday .

"That's almost a whole week here , why ?" I ask her .

"They just need to make sure that everything is alright with Saffron and apparently my sugar was low so I also have to be kept an eye on ." She says .

"Okay I love you ." I give her , Justin and Saffron a kiss as I walk out with Zion holding my hand .

"So where to ?" Zion asks as he sits in the drivers seat .

"I wanna take a nap ." I yawn and he chuckles .

"Okay Sunshine ." He says and I close my eyes falling asleep .

I feel my body being carried and I snuggle closer to Zion taking a huge breath in to find some sort of comfort in his scent .

"Go back to sleep sunshine ." He whispers .

"I can't when you're smelling like McDonalds ." I mumble but I instantly fall asleep again .

• • •
-Fifiloe

So do you guys really think she's dying or what ? Should she go for a check up ? Should she be this unfair to Zion ? What do you think Tyler is hiding from her ? Who is the person she's always seeing in her dreams ? Well you'll find out in the next chapter .
Ps . I'm an idiot 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

20/01/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 36.8K 50
|HIGHEST RANKING| #1 in freeyourbody on 06/15/19 #9 in love on 09/02/19 #1 in bodypositivity on 11/09/19 #1 in betrayal on 01/11/20 "How much Tyler...
207K 8.8K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
23.9K 746 37
Megan had the perfect life-a life with a loving husband, a beautiful home, her dream job, and anything she could ever want for. That is, through the...
1.2K 119 9
[Featured on WattpadAnthologies] ~"Non-fictional Anthologies" RL ~ 23/11/2020 [Featured on Stori...