Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 47

850 16 2
By ryderlynnfever

"Artie, I need your help." I block Artie's way as he wheels in the hallways.

"Sam is my friend and I can't date you." Artie shakes his head.

"Huh?" I frown at him. "No. I need your help for this diva week." I said to him.

"Oh sure, what can I do for ya?" Artie asks me.

"I was thinking to do Madonna's 4 Minutes and with Cheerios as our backup dancers and the marching band for our music. You are the perfect one to pull off Justin Timberlake." I grin at him.

"Alright, I will help you. I need to return these book first, just text me." Artie says to me and wheels away.

"Yes!" I smirk and turn around then shocked as Sam blocks my way. "Oh I'm sorry, did I take your hallways?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Why are you so mean now?" Sam frowns at me.

"You yelled at me in the crowded hallways." I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I want to apologize. I was totally out of the line. I was really rude to you." Sam half smiled at me.

"Apologize accepted." I nod.

"So I heard from Ryder that you need a guy to help you to do the diva week." Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"People literally can't shut their mouth." I roll my eyes. "Yes, I need someone who can pull off Justin Timberlake and I already asked Artie and he wanted to do that so."

"I thought you and I can sing at least one duet in choir room." Sam says to me.

"The assignment is diva not duet." I said to him and walk in the hallways.

"It can be diva duet like Ed Sheeran and Beyonce." Sam walks next to me.

"Justin Timberlake and Madonna are also diva. I don't picturing yourself as a quite male diva. You are more like the cloud following where the wind go." I said to him.

"So you mean, I'm a follower?" Sam asks me.

"Yes. Kind of." I nod and open my locker.

Suddenly a paper fall down from my locker again. I take it and put it into my locker quickly. "what was that?" Sam asks me.

"My sticky notes." I simply said and shut my locker. "Why are you still here?"

"I want to ask you to have lunch. Two days ago you had lunch with Mike." Sam leans his back against the locker.

"Yeah it went good." I nod.

"Are you two are getting back together?" Sam asks me.

"Kind of. I don't know. Unofficially I guess. But we plan to have valentine day together." I said to him.

"I see." Sam simply nods.

"Are you jealous?" I shut my locker and look at him.

"If I said yes, what will you do?" Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"Regretting for asking are you jealous or not. It shouldn't be asked." I shake my head.

"Are you happy with him?" Sam asks me.

"Yes." I nod slowly.

"Then I'm happy for you." Sam put his hand on my head and smiles at me.

"Are you sure?"

"I'd rather to let you be happy with someone else than you have to pretend to be happy with me. You are a good girl and you deserve the best. If Mike is the best one for you then you should be with him because I know I'm not the best one." Sam rubs my head.

"So are we totally fine?" I ask him.

"Yes. My mom told me all of these." Sam nods.

I smile and hug him. "I love you, Sam."

"I love you too." Sam hugs me back and rubs my back. "Now, please have lunch with me." Sam grins at me.

"Alright, fine." I chuckle and take his hand then start walking in the hallways with him. I walk to the cafeteria and pick up my food. I look around and there are no pasta? What the hell. "Why there are no pasta?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Principal Schuester said that pasta only reserved on Monday and Friday, so today we have mashed potatoes and red bean also tots." The lunch lady said to me.

"This can't be happening." I shake my head and pick up my tray then pay my food then put my tray on the table with the others and gets up from my seat.

"Where are you going?" Tina asks me.

"Having a demonstration to my dad." I simply said and walk out from the cafeteria then walk in the hallways and turn my way to dad's office and open the door. "Why did you cut pasta from the daily menu in cafeteria?" I ask dad.

"Too much pasta can cause obesity. Obesity is one of the biggest problem in this country." Dad says to me.

"Daddy, it's not if you combined with steamed vegetables." I roll my eyes.

"Honey..." Dad sighs.

"Look at me, I'm eating pasta everyday, am I fat? Not. Bring the pasta menu back by tomorrow or..." I smirk at him.

"Or what?" Dad raises his eyebrows at me.

"I tell mom about your secret piggy bank in home office." I smirk at him.

"You can't blackmailing your dad." Dad frowns at me.

"Daddy, you want to see me become skinny tiny like a pencil because I didn't eat pasta?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Obviously not." Dad sighs. "Alright, alright. I will return pasta back. Happy now?"

"So happy. I love you, daddy cool." I grin at him and walk out from his office. "Nice shawl, Dana." I walk out and walk back to the cafeteria and sit down on my seat. "Problem solved." I grin at my food.

"What did you do?" Sam frowns at me.

"Had a demonstration to bring pasta back on daily basis." I simply said and eat my food.

"Never know that our cafeteria has this amazing delicious cookies." Blaine says and eats chocolate chip cookies.

"Oh that's from Mike's mom's cake store. My mom really loves all the cookies and the cakes there so from now on the school ordered from them." I said to them.

"It's delicious." Blaine nods.

"Oh that store in Lima Mall?" Tina asks me.

"Yep." I nod.

"How could your mom knows his mom?" Tina frowns at me.

"His mom usually shopped at Sheets N Things. My mom said when she was checking the store, Mrs. Chang came over to her and greeted her then start chitchatting." I said to her while eating the food.

"I actually want to ask something to you." Tina says to me.

"What is it?" I turn my face at her.

"How did you deal when your parents were divorced?" Tina sighs. "I can't help, my parents are like arguing every minutes and now my mom is filing for divorce."

"Tina, we are so sorry." Blaine rubs her hand.

"Yeah. Trust me. It sucks. Doing custody every week. Today you're gonna be at your dad's and tomorrow you'll gonna be at your mom's. It sucks. The only good thing was you got two money check. And what I did to dealt with that was eating a lot, that's why during freshman year, I was kinda fat right?" I said to them.

"And had a crush on Alex Butler." Artie laughs.

"He was cute and kind of nerdy hot. Please if I wasn't a bit fat, he would date me." I roll my eyes.

"You were fat?" Sam frowns at me.

"Not fat just chubby. I started having more physical work out when I lived in the apartment because we got free gym services." I said to him and continue eating my food.

"Artie!" A guy come over to Artie. I'm just busy eating my food and checking out my cellphone. "You are Paris Schuester right?" I turn my face to that guy while still chewing and almost got chocked. "It's me, Alex Butler." He smiled at me.

"Remember him, P?" Artie grins at me.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I nod and giggle. "Hi. And what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Oh I'm transferred here. My family moved in back in Lima. Alright, I'll see you two around." He smiles at us and walks away.

"How come you didn't tell me that he transferred here?" I slap Artie's sleeve.

"Ouch." Artie frowns and rubs his sleeve. "He emailed me through the alumni website."

"He is hot." Unique simply said.

"No, he is not." Sam shakes his head.

"He was the hottest. That's why I was crazy about him." I said to them and eat my food.

~~

I'm sitting down on my seat in the front row of choir room. Suddenly Finn, Miss Pillsbury walk in together along with Alex. What is he doing here?

"Guys, I'd like to introduce you to our new member. His name is Alex Butler. He transferred from Atlanta. And he has a great voice also can play piano and violin." Finn introduce him to us.

"Yeah. I took piano and violin lessons along with Paris. And I heard you guys won Nationals last year and I saw the performance on YouTube and it was amazing." Alex smiles at us.

"Alright, have a seat." Finn says to him. Alex sits down next to Artie and hi five with him. "All right back to our diva assignment. They say that true divas aren't really mortal. They're more like the Loch Ness Monster or, or Smeagol." Finn says to us.

"Divas walk and they talk and they breathe brilliance." Miss Pillsbury says to us.

"And today our friends want to give the example of the truth diva is." Finn says to us. "Artie, Paris, shows us what you've got."

Artie and I get up and go to the front. "You can't do the diva assignment with a duet." Blaine frowns at us.

"If you can pull of Freddie Mercury why can't we pull off Justin Timberlake and Madonna?" I grin at Blaine. "Hit it!"

The marching band start walking in and play the music bring us out from the choir room to the gymnasium where the Cheerios are already there. I'm gonna win this week assignment.

Artie:
Come on, girl
I've been waiting for somebody to pick up my stroll
Uh!

Paris:
Well, don't waste time
Give me the sign
Tell me how you wanna roll

Artie:
I want somebody to speed it up for me
Then take it down slow
There's enough room for both

Paris:
Well, I can handle that
You just gotta show me where it's at
Are you ready to go?

Artie and Paris:
If you want it, you already got it
If you thought it, it better be what you want
If you feel it, it must be real
Just say the word and I'mma give you what you want

Artie (Paris):
Time is waiting (We only got 4 minutes to save the world)
No hesitating (Grab a boy, grab a girl)
Time is waiting (We only got 4 minutes to save the world)
No hesitating

Artie and Paris:
We only got 4 minutes to, uh, 4 minutes

Paris:
Keep it up, keep it up
Don't be afraid, hey, Madonna, uh

Artie and Paris:
You gotta get 'em all, hot
Tick tock tick tock tick tock

Paris:
That's right,
Keep it up, keep it up
Don't be afraid, hey, Madonna, uh

Artie and Paris:
You gotta get 'em all hot
Tick tock tick tock tick tock

Artie:
Sometimes I think what I need is a you intervention
Yeah

Paris:
And you know I can tell that you like it
And that it's good
By the way that you move, ooh, hey

Artie:
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, yeah

Paris:
But if I die tonight
At least I can say I did what I wanted to do
Tell me, how bout you?

Artie and Paris:
If you want it, you already got it
If you thought it, it better be what you want
If you feel it, it must be real
Just say the word and Imma give you what you want

Artie (Paris):
Time is waiting (We only got 4 minutes to save the world)
No hesitating (Grab a boy, grab a girl)
Time is waiting (We only got 4 minutes to save the world)
No hesitating

Artie and Paris:
We only got 4 minutes to, uh, 4 minutes

Paris:
Keep it up, keep it up
Don't be afraid, hey, Madonna, uh

Artie and Paris:
You gotta get 'em all, hot
Tick tock tick tock tick tock

Paris:
That's right,
Keep it up, keep it up
Don't be afraid, hey, Madonna, uh

Artie and Paris:
You gotta get 'em all hot
Tick tock tick tock tick tock

Artie and I ended up our performance and hi five at each other. We can bring the whole school to gymnasium and watch our performance. This is like totally cool. I'm sure we are gonna win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk enter the auditorium as the others are sitting on the edge of the stage and some are sitting down on front row of the seat.

"Why are we here?" I raise my eyebrows at them.

"We think that the battle of diva week was too much." Blaine says to me.

"Yeah. The guys got screwed up and there are now two team like team Blaine and team Paris." I nod and sit down on the edge of the stage next to Blaine.

"Well I think what I think that you both are our divas. You two should get a duet on regionals." Tina smiles at us.

"Just let Finn choose who will take the ballad for regionals." I said to them.

"Yeah and I guess Paris and I should sing a duet together." Sam nods.

"Why don't we give it a try to the only one couple in this club? Or I'd to call, Jarley." I said to them and point at Marley and Jake. "I ever secretly watched you two sang here and it was really nice. I mean they're a couple and they don't have to build the chemistry anymore. As long as they won't kiss onstage and make us lose."

"I agree with her." Blaine nods.

"Besides in couple months we all be graduate and they will take over the glee club." I said to them.

"Yeah." Tina nods.

"Look, I know I have been out of control lately. Since senior year I have feel like I'm not like what I'm supposed to be. I've been a total diva and it's not good. I apologize for that." I half smiled at them.

"It's alright, we all are being competitive like that. Don't feel bad." Blaine rubs my back.

I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. "I think we should get away this weekend. Like six flags maybe. I will talk to the student council about the senior ditch day." I grin at them.

"Last year senior ditch day we went to six flags." Tina says to us.

"Umm maybe we can go to the beach. My grandparents have a beach house and nobody stay there so we can stay there for the weekend." Alex says to us.

"Yes. Beach could work." Blaine nods.

"Alright, as your beloved leader, I'd like to announce that it's settled. We will go to the beach for weekend." I grin at them.

Everyone start cheering. I smile at them and get up. I open my bag and give the scrapbook to Ryder.

"It's done?" Ryder asks me.

"Yes. It is. I didn't sleep last night to finish it." I said to him and walk out from the auditorium.

"How much I have to pay? I'm so sorry that I said I want to learn to make scrapbook with you but I fell asleep." Ryder chuckles.

"It's okay. You don't have to pay, I'd like to help." I smile at him.

"Thank you. Once again, thank you." Ryder smiles at me and walks away.

I smile and turn my way in the hallways and walk to my locker. I open my locker and put lip balm on my lips.

"This is your locker? Mine is the next one." Alex smiles at me and opens his locker.

"Look, now we are in the same school and same club. I just want to apologize for middle school. I never get a chance to talk to you directly ever since you stopped coming to violin class after that humiliating news." I said to him.

"About you had crush on me?" He chuckles.

"Yeah." I nod. "I know you stopped coming to violin class because you didn't want to see me. I'm so sorry."

"You know the reason why I usually sat down next to you when we had piano or violin class? It was because I liked you. I actually feel impressed with what you did. You stood up even though the whole school thought that you were crazy and I was too coward to admit that I liked you. I was the one who stupid." He chuckles and shakes his head.

"We both were stupid." I chuckle.

"What are you doing after school?" He asks me.

"Umm go home and playing with my dog." I raise my eyebrows.

"Want to go out to Breadsticks? I kinda miss that place." He smiled at me.

"Yeah sure." I nod and smile back at him.

"Umm, can you give me your phone number? So it will be easier for me to look for you." He said to me and give me his phone.

I type my number on his cellphone and look at the home screen of his phone. "Your girlfriend?" I raise my eyebrows at him and give the phone back to him.

"No. My sister." He shakes his head. "In case you're wondering, I'm still single." He winks at me and shut his locker. "See you around." He smiles and walks away.

I chuckle and shut my locker. He doesn't change. Still being a nice kid like he used to and single. Hold on, what am I talking about? He is just being friendly with me. I'm dating Mike Chang. Even though it's unofficial.

~~

"Thank you." I smile to the waitress as she gives us our food.

I pull the plate closer to me and start eating my food. "And this place is still have delicious cheap pasta." Alex says to me.

"Yeah it is." I nod and smile. "This place is still my favorite one." I giggle.

"So you are the senior class president and your father is the school principal?" He asks me.

"Dad being the principal just starting by this semester but I became senior class president since last year." I said to him.

"So are you involved with anyone right now?" He grins at me.

"I'm kind of dating someone." I giggle.

"Kind of?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Well, he is my ex and we are getting closer again now but that's it. None of us say that we back together." I said to him.

"So technically you're still single. I'm still have chance then." He winks at me.

I chuckle and sip my water. He just smiling at me while looking at me. I smile softly and blushes. He made me smiles softly like crazy now. This can't be happening. Oh God.

~~

I'm laying down on my bed with Brownie is laying down next to me. Suddenly my phone is ringing. I take my phone and answer the video call from Mike.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Mike asks me.

"Being lazy with Brownie." I said to him and rub Brownie's belly. "What about you?"

"Look what I found inside the drawer that I never use." Mike says to me and turns the camera to his drawer in his dorm. "There is like 100 condoms here." Mike laughs.

"Ew." I laugh. "Read the expiry date. If still on use, take it." I laugh.

"Then what am I gonna do with these?" Mike asks me.

"Use it, silly." I roll my eyes and laughs.

"With you?" Mike smirks at me.

"Mikey!" I laugh and shake my head. "You were cleaning your dorm?"

"Yes. They said my new roommate will come today so I cleaned up. But until this evening, he hasn't show up yet. Maybe tomorrow. I heard the glee club is going to the beach this weekend." Mike says to me.

"Yeah. I already told you that Alex transferred to McKinley and joined our glee club right? This week, we will have senior ditch day and he offered to stay in his beach house." I nod.

"Nice." Mike nods.

"And today I had lunch with him at Breadstix. And he asked me if I'm single or not."

"And what did you say?" Mike asks me.

"I don't know. I mean, I don't know what are we. Yes we are getting closer now, we texted and called everyday." I said to him.

"I want to ask you to back into my life but not now. Not through the Skype call. I want a real moment. I already prepare a surprise for you. Just wait for that." Mike smiles at me.

"Okay." I smile back at him.

"The blackmail still happen?" Mike asks me.

"I actually got a paper in my locker said to come to hospital. Shall I go?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Go there with me. Next week I will be back home and we will find out who blackmailing you." Mike says to me.

"Alright, I'm also kinda scared if I have to go alone." I giggle.

"You have me." Mike smiles at me.

"I know." I smile back at him.

"Alright, I have to study. I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up the call and turn my face at Brownie.

I pull Brownie closer to me and hug him. I took him to bath like once in two weeks and he never go out from the house except with me or dad. Besides we always took him to the vet so it's fine to sleep with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686 40 26
Blaine Anderson has to leave his friends at Dalton to attend a school in Lima Ohio named McKinley. He meets a great friend and soon enough their frie...
56.9K 853 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...
13.3K 151 35
Do you remember the time when Mike's father had told Mike he can apply to a dance school? The best dance school? Well, that meant Tina had sent Mike'...
2K 66 6
What happens when a new, blonde, amazing singer joins McKinley High? What happens when Santana meets her and realizes that it was her very first crus...