𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... More

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD

9.2K 364 75
By MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

CHAPTER TWO

Maeve has always been a big person about the environment, it was her power source, a part of her, whether she could control it or not it still ran through her veins. She had a love hate relationship with her abilities, they make her feel powerful on one end, but on the other it was so easy for her to lose control. Garfield turned into animals, well one animal, a tiger, yet he didn't even like violence, but he has gotten into the occasional fight that was about Maeve, mainly guys disrespecting her or speaking to her in a way he didn't like, and she loved him for being that person to stick up for her.

She was the only person that didn't call him Gar, she didn't like that nickname, she loved his name, but he would receive the occasional pet name from her like kitty, but he was mainly called that when he was in his tiger form.

The blonde 18-year-old was watching a short documentary about how plantation life and ecosystems around the world were dying, but after watching the first 5 minutes she realised it was complete bullshit. "I predict by 2020 every tree will be dead and here's why..." She rolled her eyes, putting the tablet on sleep mode before facing it down.

She rolled on her back, her hip still on an angle, pointing it upwards. "Well that was a load of bullshit." She mumbled to Garfield whose tiger form jumped on her bed, lying next to her, she moves her hand, the one that was resting on her stomach, to his fur covered head, stroking it nicely. She smiled when he began to chuff, considering tigers cant purr. 

She glanced towards the tiger whose eyes were closed. "You know, it's still weird, 'cause you're technically naked." She grumbled, the green tiger opened his eyes, looking at the blonde-haired girl.

She paused for a bit looking into the tiger's green eyes. "Again, really!" She groaned, she couldn't understand him entirely, but she could guess what he was thinking, she had known him that long. She rolled, so she had most of her body draped over the green tiger's back, the tiger made a chuffing noise causing her to groan. "But we went a few weeks ago!" She replied to the tiger's chuff.

The green animal curled its body around until his head was resting on her stomach, looking up at the girl who was in her pyjamas. "Fine!" She yelled throwing her arms above her head. "Oof." She mumbled as the tiger moved suddenly, since she had most of her body draped over his, and he moved until he was out of her room.

⛧彡

The teenage girl walked alongside the green tiger, her black jeans that had two yellow stripes going down her legs and the two rips that were placed on each knee and one of Garfield's hoodies which was black with a green paw print on the chest, the hood was up covering her face, her hair was no problem since she had tucked it under the hoodie. "You drag me out into the cold, make me carry your clothes." She grumbled knowing Garfield could hear her. "All because you don't want to rip you favourite hoodie." She added ignoring the tiger glance up at her. "No, don't me that look." She added shaking her head. They could now see the electronics store in their sights. "You didn't even tell me which one you wanted." She whines knowing this is going to be her holding them while the tiger attempts to point out the one he wants.

She places his clothes on a log after brushing off the snow, she heard a small growl. She snapped her head in the tiger's direction causing him to stop immediately. "No one is going to steal your jumper. It's 8pm." She said, pushing herself up by her knees. The two begin walking down the small hill until they reach the back door.

Maeve crouched down to face the lock, pulling out her lock picking kit as she began moving the two picks around until she hears a click and the door slowly opens inwards. Standing at her full height. "Now go get a mouth full." She gestured to the tiger, who runs off. Raising a hand from her side, a yellow glow coming from under her skin, as a good size rock began floating towards her, she gentle allowed the rock to be placed in front of the door.

She begins walking into the video game section seeing the green tiger looking over the shelves, jumping on his hind legs to attempt to see the ones on the top shelve. The green tiger continues to scan the shelves before stopping, looking to Maeve who was watching with a smile on her face – she found his tiger appearance very cute, because he acted like a cat. She continued to stare until the tiger let out a huff, she jolted up. "Oh, yeah. Sorry." She whispered, walking towards him, she crouched down following his line of sight grabbing as much as her two hands could carry. Walking to where she was standing, she dropped at least 5 games on the way to the spot, Garfield made sure to check the cover making sure it wasn't the game he wanted.

She sat crossed legged on the floor in front of the tiger, spreading out the games. She begins pointing to each one, he huffs in disagreement, but their both caught by the light of a torch.

The two looked at the guard, who was looking at both off them wide eyed. The two froze before the tiger grabbed a random one in his mouth, running out of the building. The tiger makes it to his clothes, placing the game on the log his clothes were on. He only now just looked behind him, seeing no Maeve which riles some panic in Garfield.

He runs back to the store, reaching where the guard last was seen. He sees Maeve struggling to get out of the guards hold, the hood had fallen off her head, a few blonde stray hairs peek out.

Garfield begins growling warning the guard, who freezes. "Garfield." She said, a smile on her face which would have made him swoon, but he had to get the guard to let go. "I would let go if I was you." She stated, looking at the overweight man who reluctantly let go. She walked with confidence to Garfield, she turned around facing the guard once again, this time standing next to the green tiger. "Good kitty." She said scratching his head, he hated the nickname Kitty, but she didn't care.

The two begin walking out until they reach the pile of clothes and the video game. Maeve turns her back waiting for Garfield to turn back into her green haired friend. Once she hears the zip on his jumper, she turns around smiling. "I still don't like the name Kitty." He said, a cheeky smile on his face, Maeve rolled her eyes grabbing the game, pushing it into his chest. "And I don't like you on my bed naked." She resorted back, Garfield frowned, shrugging. "Touché." "Mm-hmm." She hummed, turning around to begin the walk back to the mansion.

Garfield watches as she walked for a bit before exiting his trance. Skipping to begin his jog. "Hey! Wait for me!" He yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.6K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰. 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞...
13.3K 208 27
list of characters: - Dick Grayson - Jason Todd - Gar Logan - Conner Kent - Hank Hall - Kory Anders - Donna Troy some imagines will be based around t...
692K 17.1K 110
"Titans are back bitches!"
3.4K 226 16
"Without you... I'm-" Whenever they're together, things change. Beast Boy makes Raven feel like she's something, like her fears are no longer scary...