𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... More

GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

VASTLY

17.2K 407 113
By MUSHYALIEN

𝙑𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙇𝙔
𝘎𝘈𝘙𝘍𝘐𝘌𝘓𝘋 𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘈𝘕

𝐌𝐚𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 had a difficult past. If you asked her about her life before the age of seven she would simply tell you she doesn't remember, because she didn't. She remembers waking up in her grandfather's house and was told her parents died. Her grandfather, Steven, had never told her how they died, and for some weird reason she was never sad about it, simply because she didn't remember them.

The blue-eyed blonde possessed a special talent of being able to control the earth and earth-based materials (sand, cement etc). Through out her whole life she has always struggled with controlling this ability. Every year the older she got the stronger her powers got, but she had the help of her best friend Garfield Logan, or Gar to most people, but not her, she loved his name and never called him Gar.

Garfield and Maeve have been friends since they were seven years old, although when she first came to the school she barely knew English (her natural tongue was Russian), but the two grew closer and closer. When he was given the ability to shapeshift into a tiger, the two grew even closer, but then her grandfather died. When he died Garfield offered the house he was living in. It wasn't perfect but it was better than being in foster care.

Until she starts journey with a young girl with purple hair, a woman who shoots fire out of her hands and a man who is able to kick some serious ass, the journey will lead to so many wonderful and horrible things, that will change Maeve's life forever.

𝙑𝙄𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙄𝘼 𝙂𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙍
𝘔𝘈𝘌𝘝𝘌 𝘞𝘌𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘙

‶ yeah, seeing him naked doesnt even phase me anymore ‶

DISCLAIMER

I don't own anything detective comics (dc) related all those rights belong to the owners of dc. I do not own any face claims because you can not own people (that's illegal) I do however own my character Maeve Weaver because she is my own created original character (oc) since this is based off the Netflix original Titans I do not own the plot, but I do own my own little twist to the plot. I do not own any gif's i will be using unless i say otherwise (eg. gif made by me)

NOTE

there are NO books about Garfield Logan in the new Titans show on netflix so ima write one. yay me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 15K 29
all this bad blood here . . . BOOK 1 OF THE WILD WORLD SERIES TITANS - PRE-SEASON 1 AU © stxrmborn COMPLETED COVER BY @lucia...
35.9K 811 18
in which xavier thorpe has a crush on the daughter of a demon xavier thorpe x fem!oc wednesday season one
5.7K 228 8
╰┈➤ 𝕚n which an experiment out of hundreds leaves margo caulder intangible, and dick grayson is the only one able to make her feel whole again, 𝘭𝘪...
1K 1 25
Titans' fanfiction that follows the events from the sixth episode of the first season to mid second season.