You Are My Kingdom

By ManduLimario

"I waited a decade just to see you" A picture that I will treasure until my last breath. More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Request
Chapter 3: Sneak
Chapter 4: Again
Chapter 5: Street
Chapter 6: Insult
Chapter 7: Accident
Chapter 8: Unlucky
Chapter 9: Cat fight
Chapter 10: Stuff toy
Chapter 11: Dream
Chapter 12: Music box
Chapter 13: Confessed
Chapter 14: Stay
Chapter 15: Annoyed
Chapter 16: Fun Night
Chapter 17: Spending Night
Chapter 18: First
Chapter 19: Embarrassed
Chapter 20: Going Home
Chapter 21: Message
Chapter 22: Feelings
Chapter 23: Suddenly
Chapter 24: Caught
Chapter 25: Broken
Chapter 26: Meeting
Chapter 27: Palace
Chapter 28: Visit
Chapter 29: Protective Sister
Chapter 30: ILY
Chapter 31: Flowers
Chapter 32: Alone with her
Chapter 33: Happy
Chapter 34: Pissed
Chapter 35: Kiss
Chapter 36: Fight
Chapter 37: I will wait
Chapter 38: It's You
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: News
Chapter 41: Allergy
Chapter 42: Surprised
Chapter 43: Heartbreak
Chapter 44: Her
Chapter 45: Kiss
Chapter 46: Traitor
Chapter 47: Apart
Chapter 48: Beginning
Chapter 49: Crown
Chapter 50: Pay it
Chapter 51: Sword fight
Chapter 52: Fix
Chapter 53: Regrets
Chapter 54: Accident
Chapter 55: Fight
Chapter 56: Recall
Chapter 57: Evil
Chapter 58: Cruelty
Chapter 59: Hug
Chapter 60: Last Night
Chapter 61: [M]
Chapter 62: Pendant
Chapter 63: Leaving
Chapter 64: Issues
Chapter 65: Quick
Chapter 66: Sorry
Chapter 67: Offer
Chapter 68: Target
Chapter 69: Kiss
Chapter 70: Soon
Chapter 71: Next
Chapter 72: Untold
Chapter 73: Protection
Chapter 74: Ready
Chapter 75: Start
Chapter 76: Warning
Chapter 77: Love
Chapter 78: Decision
Chapter 79: Odd
Chapter 80: Big Day
Chapter 81: Visit
Chapter 82: Anger
Chapter 83: Chaos
Chapter 84: Save
Chapter 85: Run
Chapter 86: Sweet
Chapter 87: Village
Chapter 88: Birthday gift
Official
Chapter 89: Two
Chapter 90: Mourn
Chapter 91: Arrested
Chapter 92: End Game
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 2: Meet

22.9K 905 552
By ManduLimario

Lisa's P. O. V

Toktok~

We knocked in my Father's Chamber which situated beside his Throne but the equerry talked to us, she's on downstairs of the Platform because it's not allowed to go near on the throne if you're not a Royalty.

"M'Ladies.. " She bowed at us "The King is in the cabinet room, He wants to talk to all of you.. I'll lead your way M'Ladies" She said, She bowed one last time and started to walk. We look at each other and shrugged our shoulder.

"What do you think your Father will say?" Seulgi whispered to me, Honestly my Father isn't going to call us for a meeting in the cabinet room if it's not important. Usually he's talking to us in his chamber because Cabinet room is usually for man.

"Maybe Mr. Lee told about your absence" I whispered back, We go up stairs to reach the Cabinet room.

Inside our Great Hall, the design was quite in medieval times and little bit modern period. As you enter the Great hall if there's an occasion, The high table for Royalties and principal seat, side tables for others and cupboard and silver plate are all you can see as you enter the Great Hall and if there's no occasion hanging golden Chandelier, King's guard and The High Platform where the Throne situated are all you can see on the Hall. The High Platform Throne was placed on the end of the Hall, on the left side of throne was the Bed Chamber of the King and Queen and the right side of the throne is the staircase for the second floor of the castle where the bed chambers of the Ladies and Lords are situated and the Solar for other Royal families including the important rooms like Chapel and Oratories, Cabinets for the King, Lords and other ministers and Budoirs for Ladies.

Down the High Platform of Throne, On the left side has its own doorway for the Kitchen, Butteries, Larders and Pantries. On the right side of the High Platform of Throne, there's a screen passage. When you enter that passage you will see on the right side of it another staircase for the downgrade people if they will go to our rooms since they can't pass by on the throne which is prohibited for the downgrade people they will use this staircase and the last on the left side of that passage was the entrance for the courtyard where you can see the infantrymen and cavalry who are marching and rounding around the castle, open fields where the other trainees of guardsman are being trained and sometimes my Father and other Minitries were there to play golf, stable, Ice houses, Dovecotes and Apartments for important residence.

"We're here M'Ladies" She bowed and leave. There are Guards outside the Cabinet room so they open it for us.

We walked inside and saw my Father sitting on the end of the table while Minnie and Joy were beside him.

"We're here Our King" The two bowed so I did too. He's wearing his formal attire. We walk towards the table and took our seat.

"I'm glad that the three of you are doing great" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I saw your grades and works, it's really great seeing that good grades of yours including Seulgi and Jisoo" He proudly said, I look at Jisoo Unnie and Seulgi and they're smiling awkwardly.

"That's nothing, it's too easy" Seulgi chuckled that made my Father laugh.

"I know it's too easy for you" He laugh again.

"Anyways, Is this all that you wanted to say Father? I mean I thought it's really important that's why you called us here in Cabinet room." I said, he stood up from his seat and walk towards the window.

"Honestly, I have something important to tell you Ladies" He look at us and smile "By next month, The King of the Japan will be here with her daughter and the Queen. There's a big Celebration so I want to inform you Ladies that you should prepare yourself, there will be an event for the whole day Horse racing, Kenjutsu and archery" He stated.

"Kenjutsu? It's a Japanese swordmanship, right?" I asked him, It's been so long since I never played sword fighting since he took it down.

"Yes. Instead of a bladed weapon we will use a wooden sword which is the popular sports long time ago in Japan. It's for the Japanese King to get impress" He smile at us.

"They will visit the Castle? For?" Jisoo Unnie asked My Father. I lean on the backrest of the chair and rest my arm on the armrest.

"Next month will be the anniversary of the Castle, don't you remember?" He asked us.

Fuck, Anniversary of the Castle? I forgot about it. It's the happiest day for them not for me or even Unnie and Seulgi. A lot of people, a lot of interaction it's really exhausting but my cousins will be here so I guess It will be okay for me.

"It's quite long before the next month" I chuckled.

"I know but I want you to be prepare, especially you Lisa.. Sunmi will be here by next week with her Father" He said that made me smile and giggle.

"Really?? Sunmi will be here? Woah. How about the others?" I asked him but he shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't think they can come but their father will be here. We'll we holding a meeting for the next month" He said that made us sigh. "Tonight, we're going to buttery for the beer and wine tasting so you'll be there, okay?" He said that made me frown, I'll be on the City tonight.

"Why not tomorrow?" I asked, I look at Jisoo Unnie and Seulgi then they shake their head.

"We can't do that, I have a lot of things to do" He said.

"Don't be so stubborn Unnie" Joy said, I look at her and she's grinning I know she wants me to get scolded by our Father.

"You can all leave now" The King commanded. Before I got up from my seat I stamp my foot on Joy's right that made her flinch.

I walked out of the room with Seulgi and Jisoo Unnie. "This is not good, I need to be there but I want to go to the City" I frown.

"You can sneak on the other day Lisa but not tonight" Seulgi said, I look at her in a disbelief expression

"You're not going to come??" I asked her then I look at Jisoo Unnie who's shrugging her shoulder.

"I'm scared to get caught" Seulgi mumbled. I scratch my nape and heave a sigh.

"Lisa, it's dangerous to go outside. Your Father might beat us if he found out that we're sneaking" Jisoo Unnie worriedly said.

"Okay. I wont" I said and leave them behind. I enter my Chamber and slump my body on the bed, thankfully Dara isn't here.

Sunmi will be here by next week, it's been eight months since I didn't saw her, I'm fucking excited to see her again.

I let out a yawn and rub my eyes, I feel so sleepy. I close my eyes and I didn't noticed that I fell asleep.

----------

Lisa woke up by the sudden knocked on her room's door. She open her eyes and saw darkness. She got up from the bed and turn on the chandelier for the light. She open the door while rubbing her eyes and still yawning, Dara bowed at her.

"M'Lady, The dinner is ready" Dara said, Lisa look at the wall clock and saw it's already 7pm.

"I'll be there, just give me a minute" Lisa said and close the door as soon as possible. She walk towards the mirror and fix herseld, she instantly walk in hasty as soon as she got outside her room. Lisa went downstairs and proceed to their dining room which is for their family only including Jisoo and Seulgi's.

"You take your seat Lisa" The Queen said. Lisa quickly took her seat and started to eat, she's still thinking about tonight. As soon as she finished the meal, she excused herself and walked away the room. Seulgi and Jisoo didn't noticed that Lisa wasn't there anymore.

"Ser Jin Young where are you?!" Lisa mumbled to herself, she's looking around while running to find Jin young. "Hey hey, Did you saw Ser Jin Young?" Lisa asked the maid.

"I saw him on the courtyard earlier M'Lady" The maid said and she bowed to her. Lisa quickly run towards the courtyard to find Jin Young unluckily Jin Young wasn't there, she look for him for almost an half hour until she saw him on the barracks waiting for her.

"See Jin Young!" Lisa called him.

"M'Lady, Are you ready?" Jin Young asked her.

"Yes. Can we go now?" Lisa asked, she was about to leave but Jin Young stop her.

"Wait M'Lady, you're not supposed to wear that attire. You need to be look like a commoner, Follow me M'Lady" Jin Young said and they entered the barracks.

"But this is the simplest clothes I have" Lisa frown, she's wearing a Burberry black jacket and a burberry maroon track pants with her white gucci shoes.

"Wear these M'Lady" Jin Young handed her the loose jacket and went towards his drawer and gave the shorts.

"Why should I wear this? And where did you get this shorts?" Lisa asked him, Jin Young pushed her on the restroom to changer herself.

"If you want to go to the City, you should listen to me" Jin Young said and close the door. Lisa quickly change and hang her clothes inside, she went outside wearing those clothes that Jin Young gave.

"Let's go M'Lady" Jin Young said and lead their way to the car. Jin Young put the hoodie on Lisa's head to cover herself from the Guardsman. Jin Young was on the shotgun seat and Lisa was on the backseat, the maids who are going to buy the groceries to the City were on the other car. The driver drove the car and went off the castle, Lisa was a little bit nervous because of sneaking out.

"This is the first and last time that I will allow you to go outside the castle, M'Lady" Jin Young said, Lisa was busy looking outside the car. A lot of cars are passing by them.

While Lisa was busy looking outside the car, Seulgi and Jisoo are heading to the buttery with the King, Joy and Minnie. There's a lot of guardsman behind them too.

"Where's Lisa?" The King asked them, Jisoo and Seulgi are looking at each other with a furrowed brows.

"Maybe she's in her room" Joy said and look at the two.

"She needs to be here" The King said and enter the buttery, the personnel bowed and kneel down on them as soon as they enter.

"Maybe she's coming, Our King" Seulgi said while looking at Jisoo. Jisoo shrugged her shoulder and look at the back to find to Lisa.

"Ser Hyun Suk, Find Lisa and tell her that she need to hurry" The King commanded, Hyun Suk bowed his head and leave to find Lisa.

"Let's get started" The King added and took the glass of wine to taste it.

"Don't tell me... " Jisoo whispered to Seulgi that made her eyes widened.

"Oh crap" Seulgi cuss.

--------------

Lisa's P. O. V.

"Woooaaahhh" I said in amazement. I think it's the City of Seoul, there's a lot of people walking on street, a lot of cars, stores and even vendors who are selling foods outside. I think this is what Bambam said, the street foods in Seoul.

"This is the street of Seoul Korea, M'Lady" Jin Young states while looking outside.

"This is great! Can I roam around?" I asked him, He turn around to face me and shake his head.

"No M'Lady, You will come with me" Jin Young disagreed.

"I'm not a kid anymore Ser. I'll be safe, I swear. C'mon!" I pleaded.

"M'Lady, please listen to me. We don't know what will happen to you out there if I let you alone" Jin Young worriedly said. I look around and pouted.

"It will be quick, I promise youu. Please?" I begged again, I form my hands like begging and he sigh. I know I defeated him.

"Okay okay. But be careful M'Lady, you need to be here by 11pm. We'll leave as soon as possible, here's my wrist watch so you can check on time" Jin Young said that made me smile from ear to ear.

"Thank you!!" I squeal that made him laugh, he acted like my second father he's always there by my side whenever I need someone. I told him not to call me M'Lady if we're only together but he said No because he respect me tss.

He got off the car and open the car for me "Wear this cap and put your hoodie on, the maids didn't know that you're with us. Don't get caught or else your Father will kill me" He stated, I nodded and left him.

I look around the City and all I can say is Fuck this is so beautiful. Some people are wearing their formal attire and some are wearing their simple clothes, I look at myself and I understand why Jin Young didn't let me wear my clothes earlier.

I was walking along the street of the City when I heard someone singing, An angelic voice. I followed the voice until I reach the fountain, there's a lot of people passing by and giving her coins on her guitar case. She's singing Irreplaceable, Even tho I'm locked up inside the castle since birth I'm fucking updated what's going on outside tss. We have laptops and other gadgets too but there's a limited time to use it and sometimes Bambam and others were telling us some stories or any event outside the castle everytime they're visiting the castle once a month.

I walked towards her, yes she's a girl and I look at her while listening to her beautiful voice. She look at me while singing and she smile at me, a lot of people are throwing some money on the guitar case, I grope on my clothes and ugh I forgot to asked for money.

The music ended and they all clapped so I did the same thing. I took off my hoodie and fix myself.

"Thank you for tonight" She said and bowed. She removed the guitar strap on her shoulder and prepare herself to leave. I walk towards her and help her to put the speakers on the case.

"You have an angelic voice" I complimented her that made her chuckled.

"Thank you" She said. She walk towards the guitar case and collect all the money then she count it. I move towards her and took a seat beside her, I don't know why I stayed but I want to interact with other people outside and she's my target lmao.

"I'm sorry, I didn't put a money on that case because I forgot to bring my money with me.. " I shyly said while scratching my head.

She look at me and gave me the sweetest smile "It's okay, I'm always here every night so you can donate next time if you want" She laugh at me.

"It's all yours?" I asked her then she put it inside her bag.

"No. It's for the charity, Are you new here? Almost all of the people knows me since I'm always performing with my friend and my brother, unluckily she's not able to come because she has a part time job tonight and my brother have an exam tomorrow but he will fetch me later" She stated, I nodded as a response and look around.

"Are those people who are living in the City are like this? I mean they're very accommodating, they did it not because of someone will pay them but because they really wanted to help" I asked her while I'm looking at the man who help the old Lady to carry her groceries.

"Are you new here? Where are you from? You don't look like a Korean" She asked.

"Hmmm.. I came from somewhere else in Korea but not here in the City" I said that made her laugh.

"You're funny hahaha, I'm Chaeyoung by the way but you can call me Rosé" She introduce herself and offer her hand for a handshake.

"I'm Lisa" I said and took her hand for a handshake. It's new to me since all of the people inside the castle were bowing and kneeling whenever they're near me or introducing themselves.

"You look amazed huh? Hahaha" She laugh at me, I look at her and laugh too.

"It's really refreshing that I finally came here" I said and look around.

"You're literally new here, Don't you have friends to go with you?" She asked me, I look at her again and shake my head slowly.

"I don't have any, I have cousins here but I think it's far away from here... " I pouted.

"Where do they live? Maybe I know it" She asked me.

"In the Pala---" I was about to say the Palace but I remember what Yoongi said that they never tell to anyone where they live because it's really dangerous and some people won't believe them.

"What? Pala...? Pala what?" She asked me curiously.

"I just remember that they leave that place a long time ago.. " I excused. I avoid her gaze and pursed my lips.

"You know what? You're funny hahahaha" She laugh again.

"So can you be my friend here in City?" I asked her with a smile

"Of course! I love making friends" She giggled. "Let's take some picture? So I can show it to my friend and also I will post it on my social media account with a caption of I found a new friend" She said.

"Maybe next time?" I replied to her, I can't take a picture someone else even if no one knows who I am it's for safety.

"Awww. Okay!" She cheerfully said.

"I will let you take a picture of me next time but you will go with me to roam around the City in return. What do you think?" I suggested, she look up acted like thinking then she clap her hands once.

"Okay okay! That's a great Idea" She said "When will it be?" She asked.

"How about every other night?" I asked her, Since Jin Young was always here every other night so I told her that kind of scenario. I will begged for Jin Young so I can go with him every night hihi.

"Sure! I'm sure my friend and my brother will be here too! My friend is a little bit cold and savage sometimes but I'm sure you two will get along too" She excitedly said.

"I'm excited to meet your friend" I stated, I look at my watch and it's already 10pm. I want to roam around for awhile but it's really fun to talk to this girl named Rosé.

"I need to go now! See you again!" I stood up and gave her a sweet smile.

"See youuuu!!" She waved her hand as I walk away. I look around to see every corner of the street, It's really mesmerizing and breath taking. Maybe because it's my first time to go here.

I was busy looking around when I accidentally bump on a person that made all of her groceries scattered on the floor.

"Yah! You should watch your way! You're not in the park, Miss!" She angrily said. I look down to see that little lady in front of me who's busy picking up the foods.

"What are you looking for?? Help me! It's all your fault!" She hissed, I blink multiple times and kneeled down to pick up the other foods. Many people are passing by and looking at us.

"Give me that! You didn't even bother to say sorry? Where's your manners??" She asked me and grab the can goods to me. I furrowed my brows and stood up

"Yah! It was an accident! I'm trying to help you pick up those but you angrily took it off me" I frown, Never in my life someone shouted me like that. Even if Me and Joy have a fight, she never raise hee voice towards me because she knows how to respect and she's scares of me when I'm freaking mad.

"Because you didn't look at your way that's why it happened! A little sorry from you will be suffice!" She groan and gave me a glare that made ny whole body shake in fear.

"I-I won't" I stuttered. I gulp multiple times while looking at her eyes, she's raging and it made me feel uncomfortable because I think she might kill me.

"Wow. You have no manners!" She said and went back on picking up the foods until she finished.

"Don't say that to me!" I shouted at her. I look around and some people are looking at us. I thought all of the people on this City were nice but I'm wrong.

She look at me with a disgusting look "I don't have time to argue with nuts like you, leave before I choke you" She stood up and carry those foods.

"You can't talk to me like that!" I hissed at her and block her way, I want her to say sorry!

"I can, whatever I want and whenever I want. No one can give orders to me unless you're my parents or.. Or one of the Royalties" She said that made me frown, If I could tell her that I'm the Princess, I will!! I want her to kneel down and say sorry to me ugh.

"Excuse me nuts and thank you for saying sorry!" She said in a sarcastic way. I scoffed at her and put my hands on my waist.

"You don't know me!!" I huffed.

"Of course I don't! And I don't want to know you" She answered back, What kind of girl is this? Fuck her.

I was about to answer back but someone called her, A guy with a black hair and broad shoulder.

"Jennie!" He called her, So Jennie is her name. She smile from ear to ear when she saw him.

"Kai!" She said. The guy took all the foods on her arms and put it on his basket.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Oh.. There's someone bumped me but it's nothing, let's go" She look at me with a gritted teeth. Kai look at me with a confused look and rolled my eyes, if he's the boyfriend of that Jennie? He's unlucky to have that girl.

"Excuse me" She said and bump me on my shoulder. They walked away together and leave me here without saying any sorry to me wtf.

"M'Lady!" I look back and saw Ser Jin Young catching his breath because of too much running. Maybe he's looking for me since earlier, I take my hoodie on and walk towards him.

"Let's go" I said. It's lucky that I found a new friend here and unlucky at the same time because I met that bitchy girl tss she made my night a little bit worse.

--------------

What's up readers?? Hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.9K 40
"My heart it bleeds with pain My soul will forever wishing you could have stayed" Jennie to Lisa "Please don't cry Just because we had to part As lo...
620K 16.5K 40
LISA G!P It is where JenLisa sees their true feelings through each other's eyes. JUN 15, 2019 JUL 29, 2019
1.5K 128 6
"Love will come on your way, but not as you have expected, but it will come to you very soon~".
589K 17.1K 45
"I'm always here for you"