Destiny

By StoriesByPerson

The future said it, it was their destiny. But the future can be wrong sometimes. First snowbarry fanfic. Don... More

Enjoy
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one .1
Twenty one .2
Twenty two .1
Twenty two .2
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
New Story
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Sneakpeaks of Upcoming Flash Stories
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Author's Note
Fifty four
Post Cred
Author's Note

Forty One

883 31 4
By StoriesByPerson

A few weeks pass as Barry, Caitlin, and Charlie adjust to their new home life. The house was quite spacious but not too big, it was just enough to raise a family in. Charlie took the room in the basement in order to give the couple as much privacy he could. Caitlin and Barry took the master bedroom on the second floor where the two other bedrooms where. Perfect for when the twins grow up.

But until they were older, Barry and Charlie were setting something up special for them to suprise Caitlin with.

As Caitlin returned home from a morning out with her mother, which somedays their relationship seemed to be improving although rather slowly, she was greeted by Barry at the front.

He quickly opened the front door and shut it behind him, before Caitlin even got her keys out.

"Hi babe... what's going on?" She asked smiling giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Nothing. Something," he rambled, "Charlie and I have something to show you."

"This isn't sounding super promising right now," Caitlin let out a small laugh. Barry is always adorable when he is nervous.

"No," he said calmy scratching his head. "You're gonna love it." Barry took her h and nd and guided her into the house upstairs.

"Okay close your eyes," he told her.

"Okay..." Caitlin followed, as Barry guided her to their destination. "Barry if you broke something it's fine. Cisco and Julian made a bet that you'd accidentally run through a wall within the first month of living here."

"For real?!" Barry said in a higher octave, he wasn't always that clumsy or else there would be wall holes all over the City. "Anyways," he said getting back on track. "We're here."

Caitlin opened her eyes and she was facing one of the empty bedrooms across from their master.

"One of the empty bedrooms?..." she questioned.

"Well not empty anymore," he replied. "Look inside."

Slowly Caitlin opened the door to see a charming beautiful nursery, designed with beautiful light grey pastel color walls and a quote reading "nothing is impossible, dream big." What caught Caitlin's eye the most where the two baby mobiles above the cribs with silver lightning bolts and snowflakes swinging off.

"This is beatiful," Caitlin said in awe.

"Charlie and I wanted to go with a dream theme so-" Barry started but was soon cut off by Caitlin jumping on him to give him a big kiss, and Barry happily returned it.

"Mr. Allen you've just been full of surprises haven't you," Caitlin finally said once they pulled apart.

"Only the best for my Doctor Snow," he replied smiling.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," he responded.

"Anyways, where is Charlie?" Caitlin asked noticing her brother's absence despite being told he had a hand in the suprise.

"Oh he's-," Barry started but they both were startled by a loud crash in the backyard.

The couple made their way to the back to see Charlie surrounded by a pile of wood blocks and planks and a mess of cardboard boxes with Swedish writing.

"Suprise Cait," he said awkwardly, "Barry, I think we're missing a few screws..."

Caitlin let out a laugh as Barry went to help Charlie for the missing parts of the swing set they planned to build.

_________________________________________
Sorry for the short fluffy chapter. I really do want to get back to the main plot, but mid year exams are killing me. Thanks for all the support on the story!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 139 15
set shortly after the season 8 episode 13 so spoilers duh. Caitlin gets kidnapped, deathstorm traps the team in star labs but Barry isn't concerned a...
15.7K 327 10
For some, the best things in life come unexpectedly. The crisis is over, the red skies have vanished, and it's a new world. A new Earth full of chanc...
29.9K 917 23
Barry and Caitlin had dated in high school, but when they both went to separate colleges, they drifted apart and eventually broke up. Years later, Ca...
42.7K 595 10
Barry returns from the Speed Force after months of being gone. Only to have one of his closest friends become injured on his watch. Friends are forme...