Broken || Sirius O. Black

By dreamywinchester

"Ah love we meet again, didn't catch the name though?" Sirius subtly flirted. "Oh I'm sorry. It looked like y... More

Characters
Playlist
Epigraph
Oдин, New beginnings
Два, Sudden Interests
Три, Surprise Surprise
Пять, Bubble Trouble
Шесть, Sweet Dreams
Cемь, The feminist movement of '76
Bосемь, "Once in a lifetime"
Девять, Darling I
Десять, Darling II
Oдиннадцать, Spoil me
Двенадцать, Promises
Tринадцать, Beaters
Четырнадцать, Gifts
Пятнадцать, Goblin Piss
Шестнадцать, Mischief
Cемнадцать, Fear
Восемьнадцать, Drinks and Dances
Девятнадцать, Mother Knows Best
Двадцать, Have a good year?
Двадцать Один, Aftermath
Двадцать Два, Maybe
Два́дцать Три, Best of Friends
Двадцать Четыре, Love is in the Air
Два́дцать Пять, Oh Sweet Alcohol

Четыре, Bonding Time

4.7K 125 20
By dreamywinchester

Chapter four

Bonding Time

As promised, here is the new update.

1720 words, written on the 10th of January 2019

The wind blew through the opened windows, sending shivers downs Venus's spine. As she was sitting next to a transfigured Myrtle, she heard ruckus below her, strange loud noises of both male and female origin. She saw figures approaching, shadows of a male carrying a girl. She was slightly scared with her wand in her hand until the familiar faces of her friends showed up.

"BLOODY POTTER PUT ME DOWN OR I WILL HEX YOU INTO YESTERDAY EVENING." An unmistaken Lily shouted at a grinning Potter as he carried her over her shoulders. Black looking over at them like a proud parent would a child.

"Hello Fitz!" Both boys shouted in unison.

"What was your plan Fitz? To seduce me to death? Oh, and Hello Myrtle, nice to see you outside of your bathroom." Sirius walked to Venus and shook Myrtle's hand.

"It's a chair Black." Venus deadpanned. "And no, we thought we could do a little prank on our own but I guess they shouldn't be rushed, Remus is surely good at planning. These types of things aren't really our forte."

"But to be completely honest we haven't really thought of the whole part after we got you two here. We thought we'd improvise, I thought I was good at thinking on the spot." Lily shrugged her shoulders and threw an innocent smile. 

"This was your attempt at pranking? Seriously? I thought you just wanted Pads alone or is this "prank" a cover up because your original plan didn't go as you wanted?" James asked looking quite dumbfounded over our attempt. Venus in return rolled her eyes at the comments.

"We are not in our first year Potter and have the need to cover up our crushes like you did." Venus smirked and James grumbled under his breath some words of embarrassment.

"Siriusly" Black joked. "But for dear Merlin and all the wizards above, this was such a poor attempt and definitely unorganized that It's not even remotely funny, but the lace was a nice touch. May I ask, yours Fitz?"

"The only thing mine you are going to get is a slap if you don't pipe down Black."

"Foreplay comes in many different shapes and forms, my love."

" Vee, Filch is supposed to be coming in a few minutes right now so I suggest we should better be going then. Never a pleasure seeing you boys." Lily waved and pulled at Venus's hand to tug her towards the exit. They walked down a few steps and heard the shouting from the boys behind them, each of them grabbing a girl's arm respectively and started running in different directions. A piece of blank parchment in Potter's hand.

The group separated.  One half in an old, dusty broom closet, the other under an invisibility cloak just around the corner to their common room. 

~ ~ ~

James held Lily tightly so the cloak could cover them both, enjoying her presence but trying not to force anything on his dear Lilypad. He could sense her unease even in the dark.

"I'm really sorry Lily for putting you in this situation, I promise I'll move back when Filch goes away." A nervous Potter mumbled in her ear, making her blush but covering it up with her unruly hair.

"It's fine Potter, really. Unfortunate events and that's all." Lily looked up at him and for the first time she truly saw their height differences, he was almost a head and a half taller than her.

"I know that but It's just, I wouldn't want to be this close to someone I can't even tolerate properly in class." He spoke shyly.

"Potter you may not be my favourite person and I may be quite rude to you but don't apologize again. It's nothing worth apologizing for and for the record, I may be starting to tolerate you just a bit more." She rushed her words out, a bit of a burn to her ego but she will survive it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They both shuffled for a bit, careful not to make noise but to make just enough room so they don't invade their respective personal space, a new discovery for Black.

"Next time you want to prank us, use more of the kinds of pranks we use on Slytherins, such as colour changing robes, different hair styles and the changing of outward appearance as a whole. You could mix them with some of the sweets from Zonko's shop as well, those are nasty buggers if used correctly." Sirius quickly panted and tried to shy away from the girl before him as the space was quite limited.

"Are you helping me prank you? What have you done to Sirius Black? And could you keep him?" Venus punched him lightly on the arm and bit back a laugh not to reveal their hiding spot.

"Well, we do deserve it sometimes and I'd like to get to know you a bit better. So, if you get caught we could bond in detention, plus our dear old Minnie." Black grinned and ruffled his messy hair.

"You would get detention just to get to know me better? Cute Black, I didn't know that you are already in love with me."

"Now now, I'm not that smitten. I have some detention already from the back to school pranks we did and I swore to Minnie I'd do some I skipped last year."

"Such a sweetheart, huh? But if by any chance I ever get caught pranking then yes we could perhaps make small talk." Venus blushed slightly and looked down, not that it would matter as the cupboard was almost pitch black.

"I'd tone down the confidence sweets, Filch is coming by for the third time since we came in and we are about a second away to get-"

Now the pair of flustered teenagers faced the angry caretaker and the furiously hissing cat.

"It's not what it looks like." Both Venus and Sirius shouted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As the group of three, four if counting the furry monster, were walking down to the common room they saw a flying apple soaring through the air. A tired Sirius tripped the apple and now two more students came from underneath it. Lily looked even more annoyed than she usually was with the Marauders while James's face adorned a sheepish grin.

"Troubling teenagers, never sleeping, never leaving me alone." Filch grumbled under his nose as he walked the mischievous group to their head of house. With a soft knock on the professor's door, it opened to reveal a tired and annoyed McGonagall .

"Oh not you two again. Miss Evans and Miss Fitzgerald what is the possible explanation for all of this?"

"Well, we uh we um yes well I mean uh." Lilly muttered and became flustered all over again, never had she ever gotten detention before.

"What Miss Evans is trying to say is that our cat Goldie got away and we were trying to find her?" Potter tried to cover up but the Professor just raised an eyebrow.

"A cat called Goldie? And since when do you own a cat Mr. Potter?"

"Since this evening when Frank didn't want it anymore."

"Mr. Longbottom is severely allergic to cats Mr. Potter." McGonagall grew tired by each passing moment. She rubbed her temples, trying to ease the headache she knew was about to come from listening to the boy's excuses.

"That's why he got rid of it Professor?" Potter sounded like he was trying to convince even himself of the lie being told.

"Mr. Black and Miss Fitzgerald will be serving detention at 8 o'clock tomorrow, polishing all the trophies and Potter with Evans would be serving detention this Saturday from 7 o'clock to 9 o'clock helping the house elves after dinner. Good night."

"Bloody hell Potter you just had to eat that rubbish apple, didn't you? Now I got myself detention." Lily complained, flailing her arms all around her.

"It is your fault we were out at this time of night after all. Don't blame me LilyFlower,"

"What about that bonding time now, Fitz?"

"Oh, sod off."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the adventurous night, all of the girls piled up in their beds with smiles on their faces. Some had satisfied smiles,some were smiling from the sheer amount of idiocy the night held but all ofthem were quite happy.

"Even after our disasters prank on Black and Potter, this evening turned out more fun than what I imagined. And I even learned that Black could be funny sometimes. If he tried." Venus sighted. "Good night girls."

"Potter maybe isn't so bad after all, quite arrogant and a little naïve but not entirely horrible."

"You're the one to talk Lily about being naïve, how did you escape getting detention for five years straight is beyond me. " Ivy laughed, not believing that the red head dodged causing trouble in her whole five and a half years of schooling in Hogwarts. "But besides that, Remus helped me calm down with my classes and we talked for hours, such a sweetheart that one. Wonder if I could ever pick up the courage to ask him out."

"You're a Gryffindor Ivy for the sake of Merlin, of course you'll find the courage. And for my night, I felt a bit bad for Peter so we had some cakes from the kitchen and it was adorable. He even fed me a small bite."

"Mar you are so whipped it's honestly adorable." Emilia went up to the blonde to pinch her cheeks. "I fell asleep so no failed attempts at pranking for me, but tomorrow I'm going to ask the girl I was talking about finally." Cheers could be heard from the dorm. But a grumpy Ivy never joined them.

A/N

 Still unsure on how to put everything together and make the characters bond but without making it too forced or fast so wish me luck.

If you enjoyed it, please vote and comment. ❤

Until next time, L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.8K 34
He looks up, and those hazel eyes pierce mine. I don't look away because the seriousness in his gaze holds me there. "Lily, I love you." *I do...
89.8K 1.5K 91
In which the blindness of uncertainty became clear with the love of one's heart and love did conquer all fear. "It's so clear with you. Always" ...
73.6K 2K 20
• Sirius X Reader • Nobody seems to know why Y/N and Sirius hate each other. They just do. Maybe it's just embedded in their DNA. Maybe pureblood Sly...
1.8M 67.2K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...