Lions & Tigers & Liam Payne...

By RelentlessChaos

I tapped my pen onto my desk with anticipation. Why did I deserve to meet One Direction? I stared at my lifel... More

Lions & Tigers & Liam Payne. Oh My!
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Sixteen

24.2K 306 42
By RelentlessChaos

Liam’s POV

 "Duh!" Spencer said in my face. I guess that answers my question.

   I think we can all agree that she definitely wasn't lying about it being dirty. It was like a city dump in this room. From soda cans to chip bags, it was just a disaster.

  "Spencer, have you ever even cleaned this room?" Zayn asked, possibly disgusted.

  "Yes, when I was about five." Spencer replied casually. The sad thing was, I didn't know if she was being serious or not.

  "I don't understand how people could live like this." Harry frowned.

  "Its simple. Eat, sleep, throw trash on the floor, Twitter, Tumblr, Wattpad. I'm sure you get the point."

  "You write, Spencer?" Cher blurted.

  "Yes."

  "Lets go to the basement."

  "That's actually a good idea. I haven't been there in years."

  "Wait, what? The basement?" Harry asked rather stupidly.

  "Yes. The basement." Brooke said, finally talking to Harry, but not in a nice tone. Brooke is very stubborn.

   "I bet there's a graveyard in that basement." Louis whispered.

  "You're bring ridiculous, Lou." I sighed.

  As silly as this sounds, I kind of did expect a graveyard and witchcraft down here, but I was really wrong. The basement was actual pretty cool. It was very girly, though. Too girly.

  "Why are you guys such girls?" Niall asked, looking around.

  Hannah gave Niall a, 'Are you that dumb?' kind of look.

  "We are girls." Cher said, plopping onto a bean bag.

  "I forgot to ask you, how's Sydney?" Spencer asked Chris.

  "She's ok. Should I call her over? Well, no. She's studying." Chris wondered out loud.

  "You know that's not true. She's probably trying to find out how many breaths Niall has taken in his lifetime." Cher scoffed, causing the other girls to laugh while we stood here all clueless.

  "Do girls seriously do that?" Niall asked, freaked out.

  "I wouldn't be surprised if Sydney does."

  "Sydney does."

   "Sydney probably already knows how many breaths you've taken."

Niall's reaction was just priceless. He looked scared. It took everything in me not to laugh at that.

  When Spencer whispered something into Niall's ear, his face softened a bit. Whatever she said calmed him down.

  "I guess I'll call her over." Chris said through laughs, pulling out her phone.

  "What do you guys do down here?" Zayn asked, obviously interested. I wanted to ask the same question, but I kind of just kept it to myself.

  "It's like our rat pat. We all just hang out here. We talk, eat, watch movies, listen to music. You know?" Brooke explained to Zayn.

  "I see."

  "She's coming!" Chris exclaimed, jumping onto Cher.

  "That's what she said." Harry laughed.

  "Shut up." Chris frowned, throwing a pillow at Harry.

  "You guys are going to have to hide when she comes. Sydney will have a heart attack if she just randomly sees One Direction hanging around in my basement." Spencer stated seriously, and since Spencer was hardly ever serious, we started to find places to hide. Harry climbed onto a shelf thingy, Louis and Zayn were fighting for a spot, Niall randomly started planking in a really dark place, and I went into a closet. Not my best idea because it was all dusty. You could tell nobody really came in here.

  I was about to sit down on the floor until something caught my eye on the top rack of the closet. A diary possibly?

  Deciding to get in Nosey Liam mode, I grabbed the little book and sat down on the concrete floor.

  Should I look inside it? No. That's rude. But, nobody would ever know, right? It would just be a little secret of mine. Just a secret of mine.

  I opened the book in search of a name. If its Spencer's diary, I'm not reading anything. Who knows what kind of evil lies in Spencer's diary?

  It wasn't Spencer's, though. It was Cher's. Now that I knew it was Cher's, the urge to read it slowly started to rise. I hate being nosey, but I wanted to read what she had to say.

I turned to the first entry. A pit in my stomach started to form telling me not to do it, but I ignored the pleas and basically made myself read it.

   "(I don't know the date. Oops) 2008

   Dear diary or whatever,

   Writing in a diary is pretty stupid and pointless. I don't see why anyone does it, better yet, I don't see why I'm doing it. But there's some things that I don't want to tell Spencer. I love her to death, but she'll make fun of me about this. I always swore to myself I'd never let this happen and I failed. It happened. I have a celebrity crush. Well, he's not a celebrity quite yet. He'll be one pretty soon, though. I'm sure of it.

  Anyways, I shouldn't have a celebrity crush. They're just as pointless as diaries, and I have both. What am I doing with my life?

  I mean, only if you saw him, though. That guy is really, really, really, reeeaalllyyyy hot. I'm not even exaggerating. He's on the X Factor, (which is pretty awesome). I think I should say 'was' because he got rejected because he's 14. (A definite match made in heaven. Only two years apart. I'm awesome)

  I think that it's stupid he got rejected for age. He's really good at singing. It would've been really cool if he at least made it to the live shows, but he didn't. So I watched his audition on YouTube.

   I'm sure you're wondering what his name is, Mr Diary (Is it ok if I call you that? I hope it is), so I'll tell you. His name is Liam Payne. Which I find really funny because our last names are just total opposites.

  I really have nothing else to write, so bye, Mr Diary.

  P.S, I'm going to be 13 in a few days. So excited. Being 12 is officially boring."

  I smirked at the pages written by a 12 year old Cher. That was just...wow. I know Cher has a crush on me, she made that pretty obvious on the 'Why I Should Meet One Direction' assignment paper, but who knew for that long? I haven't even held a crush for that long.

I just had to read more entries. I couldn't help it.

  From her complaining about me getting a girlfriend or her just writing about her day, I couldn't help but feel like I knew her forever. She basically put everything in this book. Or as Cher calls it, 'Mr Diary'. I don't understand why she named a journal. Its just a journal.

   "What are you doing?" Hannah asked, catching me off guard.

   "Um..." I trailed off. Yeah, this was no longer a secret of mine.

  "You know, Leeyum, you shouldn't randomly start reading diaries. It's rude." Hannah laughed, shaking her head a bit.

  "Don't tell her. Please?" I practically begged.

  "Of course not. What she doesn't know won't kill her. You should really get out of this closet, though. You've been in here for about an hour."

  "Seriously?"

   "Yeah. But, that's more than likely a good thing. Sydney is the weirdest thing since two Spencers."

  "I'm still trying to get use to that." I admit.

   "So am I, Liam." Hannah said, helping me up.

  When we got out, everyone's eyes were glued on us.

  "You had us worried sick, Liam."

  "You can't just scare us like that. We thought Spencer's house ate you."

  "Hannah, where was Liam?"

  "Aliens."

  "He got stuck in the closet." Hannah tried to say seriously, but ended up laughing at her own joke. When everyone started to understand what Hannah meant, they all laughed too.

  "I swear, if people keep texting me asking if I'm Niall Horan's girlfriend, I will shoot them." Chris spat, looking at her phone.

   "Well, that escalated quickly."

  "What are you over there blabbering about, Chris?" Spencer asked. Chris just threw her phone at Spencer.

  Looking through the phone for a while, Spencer started laughing.

  "Its not even funny. Do you know how many times I've answered that question today?"

  Spencer didn't even answer her. She just kept on laughing.

  "Ok, then. I'll just DM your number to a huge Directioner. Tell them to call you." Chris lied.

  "No! I'm just kidding." Spencer pleaded.

   "Exactly. It's not funny."

  "It is funny." Spencer chuckled.

  "Not when five million people are messaging you through somewhere asking you if you're dating Niall Horan. It's annoying, foolski."

  "Foolski?" Louis laughed.

  "Yep. Don't hate me because I'm awesome." Chris joked.

   "Americans and the things they say." Harry sighed, shaking his head in disapproval.

 ****

  Hello, lovelies. I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to make it pretty long.

Follow me on Twitter. :D@YoRoomatesCouch (don't judge my name)

Bye, guys.

 -Eva xxx

**

YO. It's @RelentlessChaos now... Well, I think Eva did a fantastic job on this chapter! (She always does) Please vote and leave comments!

- Love, RelentlessChaos <3

Continue Reading