Happy tree friends oneshots

By sayaka_nightmare

any thing from lemons to death so yee requests are open! credits to @some_sort_of_author thanks baby, this ch... More

Pleasurable pain {flipqy} part one
pleasurable pain {flipqy} end *LEMON*
splendont ~ opening my eyes
Nutty~ {sweet desire} #lemon#
pleasurable pain {flipqy} part two
*OC*{Kaito}x Russell
flippy/flipqy ~dark side
lumpy~ first time *lemon*(request)
russell x !mermaid/siren!reader [part 1]
russell x !mermaid/siren! reader [part 2]
fuck normal flipqy x reader
Mole x sick!reader
After war part 1( flippy/flippy x reader)
after war part 2 (flippy/flipqy x reader)
plz read
notice

daddy? Mommy?! (flippy and cuddles kid)

4.6K 28 9
By sayaka_nightmare

So sorry in advance if this sucks, but I hope y'all like this!

 heads up, cuddles is gonna be referred to as the mom but he is still a dude. 

third person pov

Flippy waited patiently looking at the little child that layed sprawled out on the floor. Who shockingly doesn't mess with his PTSD. Any and every loud noise's tripped him out, but his own flesh and blood can scream and cry and all he does is comfort him. It had confused him at first but now, now his child is slowly  fixing him. 

"Babe! Russell's here, give loves and we can go." He smiled at his husband, cuddles. He help him also. 

"Alright! Hey taro, be good for Mr. Russell ok. Me and mommy will be back later tonight." He have the yellow cub a kiss on his forehead as Taro giggled. Hugging his father then his mother. 

Watching his mom and dad leave he began to cry, missing them already.

"Arggg matey! What's gotcha down? They'r be back, befur you know." Russell had been his babysitter once before this, he was saving up for a ship and they where willing to pay him 5 bucks an hour. He was sold.

Hey it was better than nothing right?

"Mama? Dada?"

"Ye Matey. Lets watch pokiemon!" This had cheered the little cub up quickly. he giggled as Russell picked him up and set him on the couch. Starting the show where he was last. Russell last time just sat on the couch in front of Taro on his phone, looking at ships for sale. Taro never said a word, just sat and watch Pikachu and whatever the boy's name is fight battles. the yellow cub sat layed down on the floor and watch the show. 

Soon enough Russell was out like a light snoring away. Taro notices this and looks around the house. He's explored the house with his mother and father already. He knows where his room is, the bathroom, kitchen, Livingroom,  his mother and fathers room. he knows the places in the house, even the secret hide out for him and his father when mother was upset.

He knew his home, and already caught all the good Pokémons here. Giving one good look at Russell he ran to the back door, revealing a forest. well darkness, but he see the trees. Smiling the little cub runs into the woods without a care in the world.   

He ran past trees falling every now and then. Only after hearing a howl did he get scared.

"mamma? daddy?!" Taro said loudly. Panic and fear started to show its ugly face in the cub. he was lost in the dark scary forest.

-Russell-

*rrinngggg* *riiinnnnggg*

Russell jumps up suddenly grabbing his phone.

"Shit! I've been out for an hour" He answered the call. He didn't see Taro though.

Where'd he go?

"Hello matey?" He said into the phone. Getting up to look for Taro. 

"Hey Russell, we were just wanting to see you and Taro was doing ok? Is he being good?" Cuddles, the mother/man one had asked.

"Uuuurrrrrrr, yes sir, were playing hide and seek right now? Yas lass. Indeed he's okie doki." Russell started to panic.

'where is Taro?!'

"well tell Taro were on our way home, its started raining so it got cut short." Russell freaked.

"Y-yer ma'am, will do! Bye!"

"Bye." Uh on.

"TARO!!" The pirate ran around the house screaming the cubs name. Not a word came back.

He didn't know what to do, the kid was lost!

Looking around the back door he saw it open. 

"FUCK!" This scared Russell more. did he walk outside or did some one take him? Russell ran outside and sceaming his name still nothing, looking in the woods for a bit before heading home to tell Taros parents. 

"I lorst him."

-Taro- 

Taro was under a tree crying, lost as lost could get.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" Taro curled into the tree more.

"Hey did you hear that?"  

"Hear what?" 

"I swear I heard some one scream mommy and daddy." Taro looked up to see two raccoons in the distance.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" Taro screamed getting their attention. They started running toward the child, dropping the bag of stolen goods when they were close.

"holy sh-"

"Shifty! child!"

"I know! But LOOK at who this kid is!"

"holy sh-"

"lifty! child!" shifty mimicked. They were both shocked, I mean this is flippy's son. The most crazy person alive. Lifty looked through there goods and found an jacket that was way to big for Taro, but it was better than nothing.

"Hey Taro remember us?" The scared child shook his head. They signed.

"I'm Shifty and this is my brother Lifty." Shifty said pointing at himself and his bother when he said their names.

"Why are you out here?" Lifty said putting the jacket on the shivering cub.

"Exploring!" The two thieves looked at each other. Maybe they could use this to get on flippy's good side. Not get killed as painfully.

Lets face it, they piss him off a lot.

"Lets get you home kid." Lifty held the child cocooned in the jacket while shifty carried there goods.

-flippy- 

"YOU WHAT!" He said holding a knife to Russells neck.

Flippy has never been like flipqy as much as right now. He lost his flesh and blood. 

"Flippy, calm down. We'll find him." Cuddles said just as scared as the other two, but he couldn't let him murder him sanely.

"CUDDLES OUR CHILD IS-"

"I KNOW! BUT YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" Flippy threw Russell across the room. Russell was knocked out when his head hit the wall leaving a hole.

"IM NOT LETTING THIS GO! MY CHILD IS LOST AND SCARED! IF NOT-" Flippy froze.

'What if he's dead!?' Cuddles saw him pale.

"Flippy? Hunny?" A tear ran down flipqy's cheek.

Yes, flipqy's. He's came out and he's out for blood.

"What if he's dead?" He said in a tone that was scary and calm. 

He looked dead at Russell. 

"Its his fault my baby is." He thought scared him.

"Hunny, he's just lost. We know he likes to explore, we'll find him. Let's look in the woods." He nodded walking towards the back door.

-lifty & shifty- 

Lifty still holding Flippy's and Cuddles cub stood behind Shifty. who was bout to knock on the door. 

The door flung open scaring the racoon.

Flipqys eyes turned super scary. 

"What are you doing here." He said calmly but scary. His voice alone sent shivers to his bones.

"W-we have so-something you w-want." He stepped to the side. Flipqy's eyes widen.

"Ta-Taro!" Flipqy grab his child and held him close.

"He was lost in the woods." Flipqy looked at the racoons. 

"Thank you, Thank you very much." He never thanked people besides his family, it bruised his ego to say something useless. But this, he didn't give a flying fuck he had to thank them. with wide eyes the racoons said your welcome and left.

"Lets get him cleaned up." Cuddle's said. Flipqy held the cub still closely and walk towards cuddles and hug him also.

"Yea, please get rid of the piece of shit first. Cause if I do it... It won't be good." cuddles smiled and nodded, leaving flipqy to get Taro cleaned and warmed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
618K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...