The Mafia Queen┃✓

By Smallgirlbigattitude

(*Completed*) Diana Shade was just a strong, smart girl living with her foster parents and brother. She didn'... More

Preface
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
•1•Diana•
•2•Sebastian•
•3•Diana•
•4•Sebastian•
•5•Diana•
•6•Sebastian•
•7•Diana•
•8•Diana•
•9•Sebastian•
•10•Diana•
•11•Diana•
•12•Sebastian•
•13•Diana•
•14•Alex•
•15•Diana•
•16•Sebastian•
•17•Diana•
•18•Sebastian•
•19•Alexander•
•20•Diana•
•21•Karter•
•22•Sebastian•
•23•Diana•
•24•Sebastian•
•25•Diana•
•26•Sebastian•
•27•Karter•
•28•Diana•
•29•Alex•
Author's note
•30•Sebastian•
•31•Diana•
×BONUS CHAPTER×
The End
-Blind Date-
-Hades' Warrior-
-Learning to be a Bad boy-
-War against WICKED-

-Mission 17: Alexa Black(*completed*)-

9.2K 126 2
By Smallgirlbigattitude

Hello my fellow readers, if you have reached till here I'm going to go ahead and assume that you liked it. At least enough to bear with me till the end. So first, I thank you. Second, I would like to let you know that I'm writing another action novel. I would love it if you could check it out, and if you do, I hope you like it.
The story description:

-MISSION 17: ALEXA BLACK-
❝No man can infiltrate and reach the high ranks on time.❞
❝Who said I was talking about a man?❞

Alexa Black, not an average 18-year-old, had to go undercover in a high school to track down the biggest drug lord and third most wanted man in the country, Jonathan James, with her colleagues; a charming 19-year-old comrade, Jacob Williams and an insouciant 30-year-old man, Christopher. The mission was to seduce James' son or his daughter and make them lead Alexa right to him.

The plan would have gone without a hitch if it wasn't for Alexa's past hunting her down. That's when she finds exactly what she was running from. Love. But finding it with the guy she was working with, caused more problems than she needed

▪▪▪

The first chapter:

I scanned the crowd trying to find the guy I was supposed to meet. Seemed pretty weird meeting him in a library but we had to keep things top secret. And what better place than a library, where no one gave two fucks about anything but the words on their book.

I opened up a random novel in the young adult section and sat down. The man I was supposed to rendezvous with was supposed to wear all black, like me. Which didn't help since I could see at least three guys in the same row as me wearing all black.

My phone pinged with a text.

He's blonde.

Okay, that canceled out two of them.

I got out of my chair and walked towards the last one. He looked in his late thirties, which was weird. I didn't know boss had agents above the age of twenty-one. He looked up as I walked towards him. One look in his eyes and I knew he was the one. The kind of shit that one goes through in my line of work wasn't something that could be hidden that easily.

"Licence to kill," I muttered sitting beside him.

"Banana split." He said his code word. It was his choice. "We need to move. This was only the rendezvous point. Boss wants us to meet at another place."

I nodded, not surprised. Boss did this often. I checked out the novel I had in my hand to prevent suspicions and also because I thought I might like it.

We walked outside to a limousine waiting. The chauffeur opened the door for us. The man held his hand out for me to walk in first. If I didn't know any better I would have thought that this man was just courteous. But one look at him and I could tell he was just using me to make sure it was safe.

I rolled my eyes and entered. The limo was empty. There was a case file on the seat which I picked up.

"Let me see that for you." The man said entering.

I smiled back at him. "It's alright. You are too kind, but I can manage this."

"Sarcasm." He noted.

"Wow. You are the best detective there is." I said.

He didn't reply so I looked into the file. My heart skipped a beat as I saw the name on the first page.

Jonathan C James

No way.

I quickly scanned through the rest of the file. There wasn't much other than a city name. More than half the life seemed to be redacted. But even just the fact that they got the name of the city surprised me.

This guy was the third most wanted man in the country. And boss managed to track him down? Something seemed off. The man wouldn't have come up on the radar until unless he wanted to.

The limo came to a stop near what looked like a gym. I got down with the file in my hand. I barged inside with Mr Man-in-black on my heel.

The inside looked exactly like a gym. Except for one part. A security guard standing outside a door marked 'showers'.

I walked up to him.

"Use the restroom, young lady." He said as I walked closer to the door.

I held up the file in my hand. He gave it one glance and then opened the door for me. I walked in and heard the door bang close behind me.

"I'm with her." I heard the man whine behind the door.

"You know, I'm used to being paired up with people who aren't as smart as me, but this is just a whole new level," I speak as I walked towards the desk in the centre of the room.

"He will be useful," Boss replied.

"If you say so, Marion," I reply dropping the file on her desk and sitting down in front of her. "Jonathan James."

"Jonathan James." She said.

"Doesn't it seem weird he just popped up on your radar? Maybe--"

"It is a trap?" She finished for me. "That is what I thought too at first. But this was clearly a mistake. It wasn't even a direct match. One of my best hackers--"

"Ry." I cut in knowing exactly who she was talking about.

"--found out that the burner phone that he was using--" she continued.

"How do you know it was him?" I cut in again.

She paused for a sec before replying.

"How about you let the hacking job be left to the hackers and you do your job." She replied.

"I'm just trying to make sure this isn't another 'Tokyo'," I replied recalling the last mission that went down the drain.

"I understand. And I've done all the research. The information is valid." She said.

She got up walking to the front of the desk. Her stilettos clicking on the marble floor. She sat on the desk and crossed her legs.

Authority.

I smirked. "You know that doesn't work on me since I taught you that?"

She ignored my comment and picked up the file, holding it up.

"You are my best agent. I need you on this undercover op." She said. "Are you in?"

Someone banged on the door suddenly.

"Sir. You cannot run and hit the door like that. It's not going to open." We heard the guard speak outside.

"Just you wait and watch." The man replied.

I looked back at Marion with my eyebrow arched. "Really? This guy?"

She ignored me and pressed the Bluetooth speaker on her ear.

"Let him in."

The next second the door opened and the man ran straight in and smashed his groin right on the edge of the desk. He fell down groaning.

"I'm going to ask again," I said. "Really?"

"Yes. Really." She replied. "Christopher, are you alright?"

Christopher placed his hand on the desk and lifted himself up. "I'll be fine." He gave her two thumbs ups and a lopsided grin to attest to that.

"Okay. Here is your complete file." She replied handing out a different file on the desk.

I flipped through the pages going over the highlighted points. It was more redacted than the previous one.

"Damn. This file is so black some white woman called the cops on it." Christopher commented.

"You caught him donating money to a high school." I read off the sheet, ignoring Christopher.

Marion nodded. "It was an anonymous donation, but it came from what we think is his personal bank account."

"So you caught him doing something that you cannot bring him in for," I said. "That's why you called me. You need me to get solid information for you so you can put him in jail."

She nodded again. I flipped till the last page.

"That's it?" I asked. "What am I supposed to do? Choke the principal till he tells me where James is, fly to that place in a helicopter, jump out of the helicopter shooting down all the security guards, and then put a bullet in his brain?"

Christopher chuckled. "This isn't mission impossible, sweetie."

"She's done it before," Marion replied for me.

"Which part? The jumping out the helicopter part or the shooting all guards as she falls part?"

I smiled sweetly at Christopher's shocked face.

"Nothing like that." Marion replied to my query. "Jonathan won't be that easy to get to. You will be joining the high school he gave the money to."

"You want me to go to high school?" I asked. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"That's the only way to do some digging without tipping him off." Marion reasoned. "Christopher is going to be a teacher."

"Don't you have to be smart for that?" I muttered.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"DON'T YOU HAVE TO BE SMART FOR THAT?" I repeated louder, knowing damn well that he heard me the first time.

He scoffed at me and folded his arms across his chest. Marion held her hand out to shut us up as she pressed her Bluetooth device.

"Let him in." She said. "There is one more agent joining you."

"Great," I muttered. "More the merrier."

The door opened behind me.

"I would have reached here on time if the driver knew the right spot." A deep sexy voice spoke.

I didn't turn around. The new-comer walked forward and stood beside me. He shook Marion's hand, took his case file and grabbed the seat beside me.

"Jacob will be your brother. He will go to high school with you." Marion said pointing to him.

"What for?" I asked. "Plus I thought you wanted to keep this operation low-key, what part of him says 'low-key' to you? His high cheekbones, his deep voice or his play-boy hair?"

"You're not so bad yourself, love." He replied smugly.

"Aw. Sweetie, if you didn't notice, Marion just bro-zoned you for me. So let's keep our relationship at that." I said.

"His looks might actually help, Marion said. "This isn't in the file, but Jonathan had a kid. And that kid goes to that high school. We are pretty sure it's a girl. That's where Jacob comes in."

"Then why am I going? You got the dumb teacher and the player boyfriend, what am I here for?" I asked starting to think this was a complete waste of time.

"You are my best agent on the field., Marion said again. "You have all the connections they will need. You are great at improv. And this operation will definitely need it. This is the biggest op we have had. I need to be able to trust the person who leads it."

She paused before continuing. "Tell me. Are you in?"

I sighed. "Marion, when have I ever disappointed you?"

She opened her mouth to reply, but I cut her off, not needing an answer.

"I'm in."

✘✘✘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 17.6K 32
VERY UNEDITED - PLEASE STOP READING FOR MY OWN SANITY!!!! Diana Sinclair. A school girl. Can be the sweetest young lady you'll ever meet though you...
2K 141 31
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 37.6K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
327K 9.7K 31
Alora Imari has the face of an angel, but the body of a vixen. She's feared by all. Her and her elder brother, Giovanni Imari, were passed down the f...