Mudblood [One Piece Hogwarts...

Autorstwa AbyssCronica

You start your sixth year at Hogwarts with new resolution to keep out of trouble. But what kind of story wou... Więcej

Prologue
Slytherin first night
Defence against the Dark Arts
Worst first day ever
Care for Magical Creatures
100% Slytherin
Doubts + surprise
Pact with a raven
#IcandowhateverIwant
Before the Duelling Club
Duelling tournament - qualifiers
Duelling tournament - round two
Infirmary hang-out
Have a nice weekend
Misplaced charisma
Party hard in the dungeons pt.1
Party hard in the dungeons pt.2
Party hard in the dungeons pt.3
A lovely Sunday pt.1
A lovely Sunday pt.2
A reluctant hero
Ravens spill beans
Duelling tournament - round three
Another good weekend
Ancient magic
Scanned
End of the night

Hogwarts everyday life

3.8K 242 81
Autorstwa AbyssCronica

«I'll see you at dinner.» Reiju said, touching your arm, before turning and heading to Ravenclaw's chambers.

You waved at her and took the stairs to the dungeons.

The castle was swarming with students, cheering, talking to each other and hurrying to their elective classes, all in their long black uniforms.

«Oho, look whom we have here!»

You raised an eyebrow and looked up.

Bellamy was descending the stairs, hands in his pockets and tongue hanging between his teeth, as typical.

«Ugh, Hyena, I don't feel like dealing with you now.»

The Hufflepuff student flashed you his sly smirk, leaning against the railing.

«Wait, wait, little troublemaker.»

You groaned, stopping.

«What do you want?»

«Are you being the deceiver everyone says?»

You frowned, shooting him a death glare.

«I beg your pardon?»

«Yeah, like you said you wouldn't take part in the Duelling Club, but there you are. Is it the same for the Triwizard Tournament?»

A surge of rage made you shiver, but you grit your teeth.

«Mind your own business, Bellamy.»

«Oh, you got nothing to say?»

You turned to hiss him some insults, but a small group coming down the stairs brusquely bumped into him.

Bellamy cursed and grasped the railing not to fall.

«Who the fuck–»

«Oh, Hyena, I didn't see you there.»

The Hufflepuff stopped in front of the Slytherin redhead deadpanning down at him.

«Eustass.» he spat in contempt «Are you trying to pick up a fight with your senior?»

«Are you trying to pick up a fight with Slytherin, Bellamy?» Killer asked, startling him.

He had rapidly passed him and positioned behind him, blocking him between him and Kid. Heat and Wire crossed their arms nearby.

Bellamy's gaze bounced from one student to the other.

«Cool down, Hyena, for your own good.» Kid smirked «I'll see you on the ring of the Duelling Club, senior.»

The blond Hufflepuff grunted, shoving his hands back in his pockets.

«You betcha.» he grumbled «Fucking Slytherin.»

He walked around Killer, avoiding his sharp glare, and headed away.

You sighed.

«Thanks, guys. I'm getting real sick of all these people harassing me to take part to this or that.»

Kid snickered as the group joined you down the stairs and toward the dungeons. Killer patted your shoulder.

«You are not the only one, Y/n. I heard during Divination there was a serious quarrel involving Basil, Jewelry and Cavendish. The twins are planning to take out Trafalgar real soon, and looks like Weevil clashed against Monkey D. Luffy early this morning.»

«Ugh. It's only day three and things are getting out of control, aren't they?»

«Feathered Serpent» Wire recited to make the painting of the 5 Gorosei open the path to Slytherin chambers.

Once you peered in the dungeons, you were welcomed by a very unhappy Cavendish, making a scene in the middle of the common room.

«I WAS ATTACKED FIRST BY THAT BITCH, AND WE LOST POINTS NEVERTHELESS!»

He was yelling and agitating his arms around. Katakuri stood in front of him, listening to his complains.

«Here he goes, crying to the sugardaddy.»

«What did you just said, Eustass?!» he hissed, suddenly turning to you.

Woha, fine hearing.

«Did you at least kick her ass?» Kid scoffed.

Cavendish snorted.

«I was going to, then that damn Ravenclaw got involved and...»

«So you didn't. Classic.»

The blond sharpened his eyes.

«At least I didn't piss myself in front of a boggart.»

Kid became livid and pulled the wand out instantly.

«Repeat it, if you dare.»

«Enough!» Katakuri growled, stepping in the middle.

All the other people in the room had backed to the walls, with the only exception of Killer, who was standing behind the redhead, hand on his own wand.

«The situation is already tense even when we don't snap against each other.» the Charlotte stated «I ask you, everyone of you, not to start shit within members of your own House. At least until our champions are chosen, put aside the inner rivalry, please.»

Kid and Cavendish kept glaring at each other but they slowly released their grip on their wands.

You let out a breath you had been holding.

Perona reached you from the other side of the hall while the other students went back to their business.

«Everything's fine?»

«Yeah, yeah. I can't wait for this stupid tournament to start so at least people will get excited for that and leave the rest alone.»

A small "pop" in the middle of the room caught everyone's attention again.

Suddenly, a big silver flamingo materialized by the fireplace.

«Fufufufu, good evening my chicks.» the Patronus spoke with Doflamingo's voice «Can I have Mr. Cavendish and Miss Y/n attention please?»

The two of you frowned and got closer.

«It's a pleasure to inform you that your Occlumency lessons will start tonight at ten pm in the usual place.»

You nodded.

«Thanks, Professor.»

«You're very welcome. And, Eustass Kid?»

He snorted.

«Yeah.»

«Same goes for your Telekinesis class.»

«Fine.»

The flamingo dissolved in the air.

There were three special classes taught in Hogwarts: Occlumency, Telekinesis and Animagi practice.

They were reserved for the students who manifested some natural inclination to those peculiar powers.

In your grade, only you, Cavendish and Basil Hawkins were enrolled in the Occlumency course, but the real genius in it was, as always, Katakuri.

As for Telekinesis, the group was composed by Kid, Law and the Gryffindor Leo. However, as far as you knew, that was basically a ring for Kid and Trafalgar to brawl.

You spent the hours before dinner sleeping, which was your strategy to avoid further problems, until Perona woke you up and you joined the rest of your House in the Great Hall of the castle.

Nothing major happened, with the exception of a few more students putting their name in the Goblet of Fire.

Later that night, you and Cavendish reached a small classroom on top of the West tower, where Professor Riku Viola was waiting for you.

For some reason, Hawkins was not there that night.

«So, Cavendish, how is it with your nightmares?» Viola kindly asked, once you both sat in front of her.

«Not bad, I guess.» the blond replied «Hakuba has been quite calm this summer. Probably thanks to the magic seals.»

«That's good to hear. What about you, Y/n?»

«Huh, I'm fine. Nothing strange happened from last year.»

«Good. Let's see how much you remember from your classes, then: I'll try to get in your head and you'll try to stop me.»

It was a tiring hour of training.

Viola was a sweet woman, but she was also a very powerful witch and one of the most skilled in Occlumency of your age.

You and Cavendish were both exhausted while heading back to the dungeons.

«I want to sleep for a week.» you yawned.

The castle was buried in the darkness, and no one seemed to be around anymore.

«It's quite hard to deal with these late night cla–»

Cavendish stopped abruptly and looked around.

You immediately halted as well and widened your eyes.

«What?»

«Shh! I think there's someone else here.»

You quickly glanced at all the dark corners of the long, narrow corridor.

Nothing moved or appeared.

After about one minute, you frowned.

«Cav, I don't see anything.»

He curled his lips, but shrugged.

«Maybe I imagined it.»

«Let's go.»

You lightly pushed him towards the stairs.

When you finally reached your room, the other girls were already deeply asleep.

You changed in your bedclothes and fell asleep instantly as well.

Thursday started rather easy.

You had two hours of Potions with Prof. Clown during which Sabo and Ace managed to blow up their caldron, one theoretical hour of Transfiguration and two hours of Charms.

The "good" professor Donquixote had a propaedeutic lesson to help the student developing their Patronus, in agreement with Prof. Akagami.

«Sometimes it's useful to start without a tangible threat in front of you.» he said, walking among the desks while the students practiced the movement of the wand and the pronunciation of the spell «For some of us it's easier, while for who had it rough might be more of a challenge. Don't be ashamed if you don't obtain good results immediately.»

You glanced at Kid, sat a few places in front of you.

He looked more resolute now, sharp eyes focusing on the perfect movement. Killer, beside him, was doing rather well, with silver sparkles erupting from his wand once in a while.

You pouted, since absolutely nothing was happening to yours. Even Perona was doing better.

The absolute best, though, was Trafalgar Law, on Ravenclaw's side.

You didn't know if he was that good even during Shanks' test, since you didn't share that class, but silver waves were constantly coming out of his wand. They even outlined the shape of a big cat, once.

«Very well, Law.» Corazon said, leaning on his desk. He couldn't help the proud grin that bent his painted lips «Ten points to Ravenclaw!»

«Teacher's pet.» Raisin hissed, behind you.

After lunch, it was time for Ghoul Study, another elective subject taught by Prof. Bonekichi Brook. Rather convenient, for an undead to teach a class about the undeads.

«Yohohoho! Welcome again to a new academic year!» the cheerful skeleton uttered «It's a pleasure to see you all back! Now, have anyone of you had some transcendental encounter during summer?»

«This guy cracks me up.» you smiled.

Perona didn't reply, so you turned just to see her sparkling eyes.

That was, without a doubt, her favourite subject.

«What an idiot.» Kid grumbled from behind «Like it was easy to meet an undead since they ghettoised the vampir–»

«I think I did.»

You all squinted towards the Ravenclaw student that bashfully raised his hand.

Penguin cleared his voice as Brook turned to him.

«Well, huh, I'm not sure they exactly count as undead, but... I think I saw a Dementor, this July.»

The class fell silent.

«A Dementor?» Prof. Bonekichi asked.

«Hum, yeah. I was going back home at night, after a party. It was dark, and... all of a sudden the air grew cold, and I felt... filled with fear and pain.» Penguin's eyes dropped on his hands «I slid in an alley, but a black shadow followed me, and I was... petrified. Then I heard some voices coming closer, and the creature quickly flew away. The memory is blurred, so I don't remember exactly...»

His words were greeted with silence by the rest of the class.

The skeleton, usually so goofy, seemed serious for once.

«Did you report the incident?»

«Not really, I...» Penguin blushed «I was drunk. I didn't want any trouble.»

«That idiot!» Kid hissed «I'm sure he was trashed! He's delusional.»

You frowned, staring at him.

It didn't look like he was lying to you.

Brook sighed.

«Well, Dementors were banned and hunted down plenty of years ago, but it's not like they are extinct. I'm not sure what you saw, kid, but it's not impossible you actually ran into one, though it would be strange. Next time, make sure to report to the authorities.»

«Yes, professor.»

Yosaku raised his hand.

«Anyway, is it correct to refer to Dementors as undead?»

«A good question, yohoho!» Brook sat on his desk «Does someone know the answer?»

Perona grinned and jumped up, excited.

«It's not really known what those creatures are!» she began «They are more like powerful spectres. Nobody ever found a way to actually kill them, but, if kept without their feeding source, they don't multiply and eventually decrease, which means they disappear, somehow.»

«Very well, miss! Ten points to Slytherin!»

She squealed, sitting down.

«And who knows what's their feeding source?»

Perona stood again, but this time Koza preceded her.

«People's positive emotions.» he said «They drain humans dry of them.»

«Correct! Five points to Gryffindor.»

Your friend puffed her cheeks in a pout, while Kid elbowed you.

«Hey, Y/n,» he sneered «why didn't you answer that? You better start making up for all the points you already lost.»

«Looks who's talking!» you scoffed «I bet you lost more than I did!»

«Don't worry, I'll win them back once I get selected for the Triwizard Tournament!»

«Eustass and L/n! Minus five points for Slytherin!»

You both bumped your heads on your desks with a groan.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.6K 833 22
You've been running from your past for three years now. Three years since you fell into the sea and hoped you'd never get up again. But you did and n...
4.6K 236 35
A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love/romantic story because it is NOT. So pl...
219K 7.3K 110
LawLu { Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy } One is a Mafia Boss, who practically kills people and destroys people's lives. Perfectly good at gambling...
19.9K 842 72
Roronoa Zephania, Zoro's little sister, still couldn't forget the pain for so many years after what happened to their family in the past, specially t...