The Bad Boy Is Obsessed With...

By DreamcatcherItis

"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes... More

Introduction & Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Important Message & Informations
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Meet with the Bad Boys
Chapter 4: Bad Boy's Type
Chapter 5: Misunderstanding
Chapter 6: Daddy Issues
Chapter 7: A New Friend
Chapter 8: Apologies
Chapter 9: Waist Hug
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Fake Date
Chapter 12: Dinner-1
Chapter 12: Dinner-2
Chapter 13: Unclear Confessions
Chapter 14: A Day went Wrong
Chapter 15: Car Ride and Friendship
Chapter 16: Complications
Chapter 17: Drunken Night
Chapter 18: Meet with the Ex
Chapter 19: Explanations and Kiss
Chapter 20: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 21: Old Bestfriend
Chapter 22: Maybe the Bad Boy isn't that Bad
Chapter 23: Gossips and Tutoring?
Chapter 24: Study and Makeout Session
Chapter 25: Hell of a Ride
Chapter 26: Girls Sleepover
Chapter 27: That Awkward Moment
Chapter 28: A New Feeling
Chapter 29: Risk is Worth Taking
Chapter 30: Concerts and Adventure
Chapter 31: Feelings and Party
Chapter 32: Sometimes Truth is also Painful
Chapter 33: Moments
Chapter 34: Busted
Chapter 35: True Face Revealed
Chapter 36: Obsession kills
Chapter 38: Vegas Baby!
Chapter 39: Just Christmas Things
Chapter 40: A Day to Remember
Chapter 41: Promises
Chapter 42: Ecstasy
Chapter 43: Within a heartbeat
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Pain
Chapter 46: The Truth
Chapter 47: Graduation
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
1 million reads?!

Chapter 37: Frenemies

14.9K 436 71
By DreamcatcherItis

Samantha's POV

"Have you asked your parents for the Vegas trip?" Jess asks sitting beside me.

"I don't know Jess, how to ask. You know when I asked dad for the sleepover he was so suspicious and we're talking about Las Vegas, which is far from my expectation." I sighed heavily.

"But Sam, We want you to come, it'll not be fair while we will be having fun without you."

"I'm actually thinking I'll ask him today, just wish the best." I smile at her.

"Great!" she smiled excitedly and went back to talk with Will. I leaned back in Alec's arm which was around my shoulder.

"What are you thinking?" he whispers.

"That how we should've ditched school and could've done something else, you know." I winked at him as he smirks.

"Don't test me Samantha."

"I'm talking about our chemistry exam, stupid!" I burst out laughing as his huffed and pouts.

"Awe, baby, you really thought something else didn't you? You naughty boy." I pinched his cheek as he groaned.

"You're such a tease." he says with a small smirk.

"But you love me anyway." I laughed.

"Yeah I do." he smiles and pecks my lips slightly, I smiled too.

The bell rang indicating that lunch is over, we all grabbed our bags and went to our respective classes, well after hugging the life out of me. Assclown.

Skip to last period~~

"OK class, do not forget about your homework, I want them tomorrow. No excuses allowed, only detentions." Mrs. Mebbin said as some students groaned and the bell rang.

Finally, it's over for today. I quickly went to my locker but all of a sudden I was sighted by the presence of God.

Regina. Sarcasm y'all.

"Hi there, what was your name Simon no no Sam." she faked a smile, I smiled back at her.

"It's Samantha for you, by the way hello to you to Miss I wear nothing but a piece of cloth."

She glared at me but then rolled her eyes, "How grateful of you to think and give me a name like that. By the way, I heard that you're dating my ex boyfriend? Don't you remember what I said to you?" her voice became deathly.

This ain't the time girl.

"Listen here, bitch. I don't give a shit about you nor I care what you said to me. I want you you stay away from me and Alec. I didn't said anything back then, doesn't mean I can't talk. Bitch, what do you even think of yourself? You broke the most important thing Alec had, his heart. You don't deserve him. So stay the fuck away from us." I slammed my locker shut and walked away from her.

She was gawking at me and everyone else in the hallway, I don't know where I got that confidence but I just did I never imagined I could ever do.

"Damn girl! It's been so long someone has told Regina Clark on her face like that! I'm so proud of you! Did you saw the look on her face? It was hilarious." Em squealed and Jess hugged me.

"That's my girl, y'all." Alec pulled me towards him smirking and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Got the right one there." Will says as Cole agreed.

"I could have recorded the whole thing but my dumbass forgot his phone in my aunts house." he sighed.

"Glad to hear that you accepted the fact that you're a dumbass." Will patts his shoulder laughing and high fives Alec.

"I hate you, assholes." he rolled his eyes as we burst out laughing

Sunday morning~~

Gosh! It's 9am already! I yawned again and went to take a shower and brush my teeth. After I was done, I changed into a oversized T-shirt and a jean short.

I went downstairs to see a note on the kitchen counter that my parents have went to work, well I'm not surprised at all. This whole week has been like this, they are so busy that I couldn't even talked to them properly.

Yes, I haven't told them about the Vegas trip. Sighing, I made myself a o. Bowl of cereals.

Perks of not knowing how to cook.

I kept the bowl in the dish washer and was about to go upstairs when I head the door bell. Must be Dylan.

I opened the door only to see my lovely boyfriend standing outside with a bouquet of pink roses, a bright smile plastered on his face.

"Hey." he gives me peck and came inside, I locked the door behind him.

"What's with the flowers?" I asked him amused.

"I thought, I haven't given anything back in return to my girlfriend. How about her favorite flowers?" he smiles.

"Uh huh, and what is it that I've given you?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went to my waist, pressing my back to counter.

"Your heart." he whispers brushing his lips against mine, I smiled and captured his lips. Slowly the kiss turned into a make out session, he sat me down on the counter wrapped my legs in his waist.

His hands went inside my T-shirt, rubbing my bare back, this gave me shivers. We were so engrossed with each other that didn't realize someone has come.

"Uh-Um, sorry wrong timing." we got startled by the voice as I saw Kyle was about to leave.

"H-Hey Kyle, wait up." I called out as he came back, I saw hurt flash through his eyes but he quickly recovered himself.

Well, it's a lot more awkward now.

"Um, what are you doing here?" I asked cutting the awkwardness and came down from the counter.

"A-actually, I have my stuff in Dylan's room so I came back to collect them." he said not meeting my eyes, "I need the keys as well." he added.

I nodded my head, and gave him the key to Dylan's room.

"Thanks." he said and left the room, I sighed heavily.

"He ruined all the mood." Alec complained running his through his hands. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Chill, we got plenty of time." I said.

"Do you want to watch something?" I asked him.

"Yes please, anything but not the Vampire Diaries." he chuckled.

"Fine, you choose. I'm gonna check on Kyle." I was about to go when he held my arm.

"Don't." he said.

"Relax Alec, I have a talk with him." I assured him with a smile and he sighed.

Kyle was packing his stuff in a box, I knocked on the door, "Need some help?"

He looked up-to me, "Sure."

I started collecting his books and handing over to him, in between arranging stuff a photograph fell, I knelt down to pick it up.

Wait.....the lady in this picture is so familiar, where have I seen her before. Try to remember, Sam!

"Sam? The photo please?" his voice breaks me from my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah." I handed over it to him, shaking away the thoughts I try to start the conversation.

"K-Kyle, about that day, I'm truly so sorry for everything." I said with a quiet voice.

"It's cool, Sam. You don't have to apologize, somethings are not just meant to be." he small smile as I returned it.

"Can we go back to the time, before these things happened?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"I'm glad you asked that, otherwise it'll be so awkward." he let out a chuckle and I chuckled too.

We were busy laughing and talking when someone cleared their throat, shit.

"You were taking way too longer to come back, so I came here to check on you two." he said with a sternness, sarcasm filling voice.

"Yeah it's done actually." I got up and Alec practically dragged me to the living room.

"What was that? You said you were going to check on him but you were laughing with him?" he said, anger evident in his voice.

"Can't I even talk to him now? And you promised me Alec, you will control yourself." I said as closed his eyes composing himself.

"Right, I'm sorry." he said as I said its OK.

"Let's lighten the mood shall we? I don't want my boyfriend to be sad now." I grinned and kissed him on the cheek, he grinned back.

We decided to watch,"The Princess Switch", since its nearly Christmas. Ahh, Vanessa Hudgens is my favorite!

"Bye Sam, see you later and say hi to your parents." Kyle said and I bid him.

"He seems very close to your family." Alec stated.

"Yeah, his father is my father's best friend and my brother is his." I replied.

He hummed in response as we continued watching the movie, technically because in between we made out, a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TW: Self Harm

At school~~

I was making my way towards the washroom when I heard someone crying, wait what?

Immediately I opened the door and saw her wrist slit open and blood drops were flowing down.

"Oh my God, Regina! What the hell are you doing?!!" I ran towards her and snatched the cutter from her hands. Her makeup was a mess and all of a sudden she hugged me tightly.

I don't have a freaking clue what is going on!

"I can't be good enough for anyone, Samantha." she cried in my shoulder as I started to rub her back.

"What happened Regina? You can tell me." I asked her looks up-to me, her eyes wanted to tell things, she looks really broken.

"I know I'm a terrible person, I'm so sorry for what I said to you." she said and said its okay.

"Just tell me."

"You know there was a time when I used to be a good little girl, a happy girl but it was snatched away from me when my father died in a car crash." her voice broke at the end.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." I said as she shook her head.

"My mom was all I had left with me, we were never that rich, she started working harder and harder just to raise me and one day she was diagnosed with leukemia." my eyes went wide.

"This was four years ago, when me and Alec started dating. I know you won't believe me but I truly loved him, he came to know about my mom and started to give money for my mom's health every month, he did so much for me." he sadly smiled.

"I became more and more selfish and arrogant because of the popularity and wealth my boyfriend has. He was getting less intimate with me and this drove me nuts, thinking he got bored and took the very wrong step."

"You cheated on him." I finished as she nodded her head.

"I don't know what came over me but I did the most unexpected thing, I cheated on him with Tyler." she broke into tears.

"I never wanted to break his heart Samantha trust me, but my mind was not working that time. Afterwards, I started sleeping with the older men just to treat my mother."

"She is in her last stage, I don't want her to find her about me, who I really am. I don't know what will I do without her, I love her so much." she broke down even more as I shushed her rubbing her back.

God, she went through all of this. I can't even imagine how hard her life is.

"Please forgive me for all I had done." she sobbed as I held her hand.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled and stood her up wit me.

"Thank you for listening to me and sorry for your Jacket." she apologized pointing towards my jacket which was soaked with tears.

"It's fine." I said.

We quickly removed the blood stains and I first aid with my mini kit I always carry in my bag back.

"Here all done." I smiled as she smiled back.

"Thank you so much." we hugged again, never had I thought this will happen someday.

"So, what are we now?" I asked, not knowing if I can call her my friend.

"How about frenemies?" she said chucking.

"Sure." I chuckled and we came back to the hallway.

Ughh yes!
Did you guys expected this oh my God! Who saw it coming?
[Spoiler Alert :- She is not going to back stab her so y'all can chill ]
Anyway, thoughts on this chapter?
Click the 🌟 and vote :)

Love,
-U❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
56.7K 1.5K 14
"Let's make a deal." He offers. There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else h...
304K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
8.3M 227K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...